A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

As she struggled to cope with the cock in her mouth, an unknown man moved between her spread thighs, straight into her dripping Pussy. Even his large one, barely touched the sides and he grunted in discontent. He withdrew and coated his hand with the muck in her vagina, smearing it around, then in her rectum. She tried to squeal, but her mouth was full. In truth, she had been expecting this and resigned herself. Still, when fingers were replaced by a large Cock, that pushed in hard, ignoring her distress, the searing pain, added to all the other pain, made her spit out Rob and groan, sobbing. The Camera moved between her poor Ass and her pain wracked, tearful face, She hadn't the energy to fight any more, just to endure all the discomfort. She ached everywhere, from slaps, bites, mauling and her stretched holes. So she just lay there and took the pounding into her ass, like she had taken every other piece of assault and abuse.

Thankfully, the man, whoever it was, climaxed quickly, but she groaned as an equally, large, hard and thick erection, replaced him. This time she did try to rise off the couch and push back with her hands, till she was slapped hard, several times. So she just lay there and endured it. She tried to remember what madness made her think that starring in a Porn Movie had been a good idea, fool. All things come to an end and the man grunted, ground into her, as she sensed the splashing in her bowels, then slumped on top of her, panting. His weight was effecting her breathing, till someone lifted him off and turned her on her back.

Julie, lying with her groin in the air and her head on the couch, looked up at someone, she hadn't really noticed. He was squat and very powerful, he looked huge, not his Erection, they were all big. He was just big, with broad, strong shoulders. In truth his Cock did frighten her, it was an ugly thing, twisted with large veins, mottled red and brown, covered at it's base and over his body, with coarse curly hair. It looked like a weapon, pointed right at her.

He looked straight in her eyes, as did the Camera, capturing her fear.

"You ready girl?" he muttered.

She wasn't and never would be ready for what he had to offer, but she nodded anyway, wide eyed in panic. He gave a small grin, to acknowledge her courage. He reached for her arms and pulled her upright, gently. They were now almost face to face and he grinned at her, she couldn't help being intrigued. Reaching round to her low back, he pulled to the edge of the sofa arm, then spread her thighs as far as he could. Raising his eyebrows, she nodded again. He pushed in easily, then pulled her off the arm, holding her under the buttocks and leaning back, for balance. Her weight pushed him right in and she smiled and purred as her arms and legs clamped round him, instinctively.

The man looked round and found an empty wall, by the door, then started struggling across to it. Each step jolted his Penis and she bit her lip, moaning very softly. Reaching the wall, he thrust his groin forward, pushing her onto and up the wall. This was more like it, if the men were a pack of Animals, here was the old Silverback, claiming his due. Most women had a fantasy of being taken by a strong man, no request or apology, just taken. The majority of them would be horrified if it happened, not Julie. She started groaning as she was pushed hard up the slippery wall, then an orgasm hit her quickly. She shook and her moaning became loud, as her arms fell to her side and the grip of her legs around his back slackened. The man used his strength, pushing her into the wall, until she recovered and encircled him again, then he resumed pounding into her. Her mouth was slack, her head rocking from side to side, this was perfect and despite all the pain, she revelled in it. Each time he slammed in, her clitoris was crushed against her Pubic Bone, sending a shock through her pelvis. Another orgasm spread from her groin, but she managed to retain her grip and the man continued, not tiring at all. The Man, she thought, I'm being ravished by this man and I don't even know his name, It made it even more exciting. He started grunting and increasing his efforts. Each thrust was throwing her over and across the wall, it was really starting to hurt, that was alright. With a final grunt, he ground into her and despite the mess there already, she could feel him jetting deep inside, it went on and on, as she shrieked to a final orgasm, her nails raking his back.

The man finally relaxed his grip and his penis slipped out of her as she slid slowly down the wall. Julie stopped herself, facing his groin. Holding the base of his Penis, she looked in his eyes and licked up his length, then sucked out any last come. She licked and sucked him clean, the Camera in close up. When she'd finished, he turned without a word and sat down, leaving her against the wall, exhausted, red and covered in sweat, thighs spread wide.

After a few minutes, she'd recovered enough, to crawl over to the Sofa, pull herself up and slump in it. Andrew brought a glass of water, which she emptied greedily. They both saw Jack behind one of the Camera's, making signs to pick up the pace. She groaned, it wasn't over then.

Andy looked at her and shrugged, as he pushed his flaccid cock towards her mouth. Time for a bit more play acting, she thought,

"Oh please," She begged, "I've done everything, disgusting things, let me go, I'm begging you, I'm in so much pain, My family will be worried?"

"Shut it Whore," Andy took his cue, then gripped her head and forced himself in her mouth, driving in and out, hard.

For the next hour or so, off screen, one or two men were pulled up and pushed over to the Sofa, by Jack. The same pattern repeated, she stimulated the exhausted man with her hand or mouth, then she was pulled down, so her Ass was on the edge of the cushion and one or both of her gaping holes, would be used. The Camera focussed on her swollen, ravaged Ass and Cunt, leaking semen all the time and a little blood from her Ass. She found herself sitting in a pool of cold, sticky fluid, too exhausted to try and clean herself.

Finally, finally, she seemed to have finished. All the men, including the Hulk, had taken her at least twice, some three times. The Camera focussed on her face as she smiled and looked round at the Men, collapsed, scattered over the room, still naked, most of them sleeping. The lens followed her gaze, showing the reason for her smile. Julie had exhausted eight strong men, all with much larger than average Cocks. The Camera panned back to her and she laughed quietly at the Lens.

What to do now? There had been no discussion of how to finish. She looked at Jack and shrugged. He mimed picking up clothes and creeping to the door. So Julie searched for and picked up, shoes, blouse and skirt; her underwear was in rags. In fact, the men didn't stir as she left, still naked, holding the garments. A camera followed her, as she crept over the floor, taking in the ripped Stockings and her Ass, covered in cum where she had been sitting in it, dripping on the Floor as she walked.

When the door was closed behind her, Julie leant against it, staring into the camera that had followed her out, clutching her clothes to her chest. Finally she dropped them and her head on her chest, still naked. The Lens panned slowly down her Body, taking in the bruises, her swollen tormented nipples, the bite marks. Lower down, cum was still leaking out, down her legs, onto her stockings. Finally, she found the energy, to pick up and put on the blouse. The buttons were done up awry and it stuck to her sticky Tits, outlining them. Next she put on her skirt and stumbled around, trying to put on her shoes. Turning, she staggered down the Hall, holding onto the wall. Forgetting this was staged, she worried, no money, she had obviously been assaulted by several men, how could she get home without being raped again?

Jack put his hands round her shoulder and she shuddered, trying to pull away,

"It's over sweetheart, over, come back, we just have to do a final group shot for the Camera and we can get you cleaned up and home, come on love."

She let him guide her back into the flat, to a cheer and clapping, as she walked in. Jack helped hr out of the Blouse and Skirt again and they stood, arm in arm in a line, smiling at the Camera, all still naked. Jack walked into shot,

"Well guys, that's just over four hours, a record and I hope you agree, one of our very best shoots. Let's hear it for our Star."

They all turned to Julie, clapping, shouting, then they all Hugged her.

"Good night folks, till the next time. Remember, if you have particularly enjoyed a performance, I'm looking at you Elaine, you can use the site to send her a Tip, we all think she deserves it." Jack finished and the Cameras were put down.

Everyone relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief. Ann bought out a tray with large glasses of Champagne for Actors and the crew. They chatted amiably and Jack came over, putting an arm round her, choosing a spot with less Cum. She really was a raddled mess.

"Well love, you got your wish, you're a certified Porn Star. I've given Geoff a DVD of the shoot and that's the only one, trust me. Don't worry, we're not going to put it out as a Film too. I've given him details of the Bank Account in Bermuda. It'll take a few days, but there is going to be a lot of Dollars in there over the next couple of weeks. If you're clever, you can get it back here, without giving the Taxman extra work."

Geoff had walked over too and was supporting her, obviously concerned.

"You've got another career, if you want it. I know, this was a one off, lucky for us, we got to Stream it. Tell me, would you have done it, if you had known how it would be, just interested?" He finished.

"I don't know Jack, I really don't"

With that, she let Geoff lead her into the bathroom, where a deep hot bath was waiting for her and he helped her in. She sighed and nearly fell asleep. Her fellow Actors came in queuing for a Shower. They chatted together and with Julie.

The monosyllabic Hulk chimed in,

"You've got guts Girl and you're beautiful. Don't do this ever again, will you?"

Julie smiled and shook her head. She still didn't know his name. It seemed odd to ask now, after what they had done.

Jack put his head round the Door,

"First feedback is ecstatic Guys, well done everyone."

Geoff stopped cleaning her and asked,

"Well, it was a good question, would you do it now, knowing how tough it was going to be?"

"Yes, you know, I think I would. I knew it was going to be an ordeal anyway and it's something to remember. I would have always regretted a lost opportunity.

Perhaps we can look at the DVD, if you know, our Libido is ever flagging. Thank you," She finished and kissed him.

He helped her out and carefully dabbed her dry, dressing her in casual clothes. Before they left to go home, they made a final round of Goodbyes, kissing everyone.

As he guided her out of the Flat, with a bag of clothes. She thought to herself,

"Well my Porn Star career is over, Now, back to a normal life."

The End

david62
david62
226 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
david62david62over 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind comment and to those who sent me E-mail messages. It does help to get comments, good and bad,

This story is over now, sorry. Julie is returning to a "normal" life as I see it. I don't know how other people write stories, but I write about a particular person, I knew in the past. Not that they would have behaved in the same way as Julie. It's strange, but I feel I have to protect them from to much abuse, because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Now that is a great story. I hope you continue this story line.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Becoming a Starr As a teen, I tried porn to fulfill my gang bang fantasy.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Ultimate Porn Movie Virgin student's summer job search lands her in a porn film.in Group Sex
More Stories