A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

She went upstairs and got all the Photo's, gave them to him, red faced and left for the Kitchen. There was a period of silence,

"Good Lord, you really are a Porn Star. I didn't know some of these positions were possible.

Now get upstairs, we'll discuss this further in Bed."

Geoff could hardly wait for her to undress, till he made love to her. When they'd finished, she said,

"So you think they might be interested?"

"Interested, they'll probably rip your clothes off as soon as they see these photos."

She was more confident now and actually looked forward to Friday. It reminded her of an earlier trip for interview at the Magazine and she made similar, careful preparations.

Julie arrived, on time, at the private address, where the interview was to take place, a little concerned. This seemed more vulnerable than an office, but she rang and went in. She was greeted by a Man and a Woman, who made her comfortable. They had already seen the Photos, but she gave them again.

"Now dear, you understand the outlines of how we work. We provide a live stream of a sex session to Subscribers, who pay $50 each. They have a facility to E-mail requests to the Director. One of the male actors will have an earpiece for instructions. All the Actors, men included, are amatures, but the men are screened like you and chosen for their attributes and size, shall we say. We try to make it seem real and of course, it is. Not the classic Porn Film scene, an actress with 10 inches up her rear end, and bored, doing her nails. Our subscribers like to see the Ladies, feeling the benefit, if you catch my drift.

It will be hard, very hard, but the money is amazing, much more than a Film. We may get 50 or 80,000 subscribers, believe it or not and you get 10% from each of them, work it out." The woman finished.

"My concern is trying to stay anonymous and I know there are no guarantees," Julie asked.

"Most Subscribers are in America or the Far East, English Girls are very popular with them. Still it is possible your cover could be blown, no question.

Look, before we go any further, could you strip off, so we can see if we can use you. Then we can look at a Contract, that states your earnings, how it will be paid, etc." The woman, Ann, finished.

OK, I'm getting used to this, let's hope I don't forget and strip off in a real Job interview."

"I don't know, it might be an effective strategy with male interviewers." Jack, the man answered.

They watched as she stripped naked and adopted poses, spreading her legs, holding up her Tits. The couple seemed unmoved, but Jack said,

"Yep you'll do, very attractive, but you look like a real person, not a Porn Star."

"Get dressed would you, that blouse and skirt is nice, conservative. We'll do a little interview, we can put on the Web, to attract people to sign up. The more salacious you can make it, without being crude, will more money for all of us. Be as truthful as you can, about your Job, but we'll call you, say Elaine.

Ann and I will be their, with three cameramen, lighting men, a bit public I'm afraid. We'll use this flat, it's big and looks smart.

Any questions? Shall we set up the interview then? He finished and set up a light and camera.

"Ready Julie, her we go:

Well here we are In London, England, with Elaine, who wants to put on a show for you good people.

Well Elaine, what do you do and have you ever done any sessions, sex sessions before?"

"I'm a Senior Nurse working in a Hospital in London and no, I have never done anything like this. Oh I did a photo shoot, to help pay for a Holiday, that's all.

To be honest, can I be honest Jack? it made me feel so hot, stripping for countless men to look at me, it turned me on."

"That gave you the idea for doing a shoot for us?" He asked

"Well yes, the idea of being naked and nailed, by I don't know how many Men, made to do what they want. The idea they can do anything, just do me, do anything. Maybe tied up, beaten, done in the Ass, anything. All that and being watched by thousands" She finished.

"Don't give us any ideas Girl, our naughty subscribers can think of ways to torment you themselves," Ann broke in.

"Good, that's what I want, as long as I have a way of saying stop, I want it all. I've never done this, as I said and I will never do it again, never.

I want to do well, for all the people out there, to please them."

She blushed and look down,

"Don't be sorry, honesty is good, we want it to be what you want. That way you'll be better at it. If you enjoy it, it comes across.

Believe me, we make it as hard as you can take. You won't sit down for a week, two weeks," Jack finished.

"Still, it's shameful to want to be Ganged, with lots of other men maybe masturbating, I shouldn't want that."

"It takes all sorts honey and if you get what you want, we and our Subscribers, get what we want.

Well next time we meet, it will be your big moment. Any last words to your audience."

"I'm going to do my very best for you, to do everything you ask. I want to please you," She finished and blew the camera a kiss.

There was a pause,

"Fantastic Julie, just perfect, now lets fix a date. Your going on Holiday aren't you, I suggest just before, to give you time to recover from any injuries." She looked at him, "And yes, there will be injuries, not major ones, but you will be earning your money, believe me.

Now we'll know the scenario on the day. We usually put up half a dozen possibilities on the site and ask for opinions, take the most popular.

There is no script, you wing it. Frankly, none of you are Actors and a script would kill it. Turn up dressed like that, but with drop dead Lingerie and Stockings. I suggest an enema, maybe some pre gelling of you know where, both holes.

All OK," She nodded, "Then we'll sign the contract and you can be on your way. I have a feeling, it's going to be huge." Jack finished.

They signed the Contract and set the time, for two days before her Holiday. The Shoot would start late in the evening, to fit in with US Time Zones.

She returned home in a haze, what had she done? What could the consequences be? But Julie knew she didn't care, it was so sordid and erotic, it was irresistible.

Three weeks later, she was back at the Flat, Geoff was with her. She had been sick before she left and now she was shaking with fear.

"This is stupid, let's just go Home," Geoff said.

"No, it's the only chance to do anything this big, I'll always wonder if I turn my back and the money too."

"We don't need the money, you know that," He pleaded

She ignored him and pushed the right bell, then said who she was, it opened and they went upstairs. The Door was open and Jack and Ann greeted her with a hug and shook Geoff's hand.

"How do you feel" Ann asked.

"Awful, excited, terrified." She answered.

"It will be better when we start, come on, let's introduce you around,"

Ann took her to her Co-stars, they were pleasant, but pretty average looking, Andrew was 25ish and Rob about 40. They fell into conversation,

"I feel awful, are you the same?" the Guys nodded

"It hadn't occurred to me, but how do you, know you can get, you know, a stiffy," Julie finished.

Rob waved a packet of Viagra,

"Oh, I see, that's sensible."

"Seeing you, I'm sure we wouldn't need it." Rob said, grinning.

"Thank you kind sir, what a Gentleman."

Jack came over,

"OK folks, this is the outline. You're a married Mother of two young kids Elaine and have come round to finalise these Guys buying hefty Life Policies.

They want fringe benefits, you storm off, I'm a respectable woman, Mother, Yardy Ya. You storm out, pace outside, cry if you can, then come back in, the rest is History. Just say what seems right, be as real as you can. Don't worry about silences. The Cameras will be all over the place, try and ignore them.

Now you know you can get nasty Chaps, we want it nasty. But Elaine, remember your safe word, try not to use it. If she does guys, don't stop everything, just pull back and carry on.

Now we're not stopping, we can't stop, this is in real Time, as it happens, just keep going. I'll introduce you, then you're on, you'll be great, I just feel it."

Julie left the flat and Jack did his spiel to Camera, introducing the evening. Ann waved at Julie then closed the door, she was on, but waited for a few minutes, as the boys talked inside.

She knocked and Andrew opened the door, giving her a glass of wine, a real one thank goodness. She sat on an upright chair, in front of the Boys who were on a long sofa, a camera was on her face.

"Well Elaine, you've explained the policy, the benefits and everything. We were thinking, chatting, how much Commission do you get?"

"Well it's difficult to be exact, it's complicated."

"But it's a lot, right, over the years?" Rob asked.

"Well I suppose so, but I have to earn a living, the company has risks..."

"Yes, yes, yes, but it's a lot, for you that is, Yes?", Rob asked again and Julie kept silent.

"Well then, we think, you know, we should get Commission, for all that money you're getting, only fair." Andrew chipped in.

"What do you mean, Commission, I don't...?"

"Come on you're a pretty girl, no a beautiful one, you're bright, work it out."

She sat silent for a long 30 seconds.

"Now look, this is outrageous, I'm a respectable married woman, I've got Children.

Let's compromise. I'll give you £300, from my Commission, you can phone, get someone round, pay them. That would be much better, yes?" She finished, sounding alarmed, but trying to maintain control.

They both shook their heads,

"Sorry love, no good, we want you, understand. Think about it, your choice."

Silence again, then she called their bluff,

"Then there's nothing more to say, goodnight Gentleman,"

"Bye," they chorused as she left, closing the door.

One Camera was outside and she leant against the door, staring at it, two tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she paced up and down, went to the door as if to knock, went away, came back and finally knocked, softly.

Rob opened the door, he'd been waiting,

"You see Andy, I knew she'd understand, see reason, it's only fair after all."

"Please, you don't understand, it's my job, my manager, please, I need this Contract." She pleaded.

They took no notice, Geoff walked her back across the room, followed by a Camera, feeling her Ass. He sat back on the sofa and said,

"Right girl, strip now. Lets see what you wear for your Husband when you get home."

They both leered at her and rubbed themselves through their Jeans. She stood in front of them looking at her blouse.

"Now, I said now," Rob shouted.

She jumped and undid the buttons of the top, then the Skirt, dropping them both, looking down, ashamed.

"See, I told you Rob, look at those Tits, huge and firm to. Take it off, the Bra."

The skimpy garment showed everything, she covered herself with her hands, as she removed it. Andy nodded at her Thong and she pushed it down with one hand, standing there in Hold Ups and Heels, she tried to cover her Breasts and groin. They waited as the Camera moved round, exploring her. When Jack nodded, Andy reached for her hand and pulled her roughly to her knees in front of him, then pulled out a semi erect Penis. So that was their qualification, Julie didn't need to pretend to be shocked. He was eight inches and very thick.

"No, I'm sorry, I don't do that, it makes me sick, it's discusting" Julie tried to pull away.

"Well you do now Bitch, or do you want a slap?

We'll send her back with a whole range of skills, to put a smile on her Husbands face,"

Andy said to Rob and they laughed, nastily.

He pulled her forward hard and forced his Cock in her mouth, she gagged, but started to suck. He held her head and forced more in her Mouth.

"That's it, suck it, lick it, take it all in, I mean all,"

He said as he forced the thickening erection into her throat, grinning at Rob. The other man dropped onto his knees and grabbed a Tit with his right hand and ran the other down the crease of her buttock, putting a finger in her Anus. She tried to pull away and he slapped her once hard, really hard. The Camera closed in on the red handprint. Moving his hand between her legs, he pushed fingers crudely into her. Julie tried to moan round the massive Cock in her mouth and opened her thighs to help him.

"She's soaking, I told you the stuck up bitch only needed a bit of encouragement." Rob said.

Julie looked to her right, wide eyed, genuinely alarmed at Rob's nine, thick inches. Andy pulled her head back and forced his whole length in. Julie gagged and heaved, he didn't let go.

Rob stood up and pulled Julie to her feet, she was bent double, as Andy held her head to his cock. Her legs were pushed apart, Rob squatted and penetrated her in one thrust, all nine inches. She forced her head off Andy, despite his grip and gasped. Rob pulled out, then in with more force. The camera caught the wave across her buttocks as he grounded hard in her pelvis. A fresh wave with each thrust,

Andy got up and Rob pulled at Julie's hair as Andy forced open her mouth and his cock down her throat. They thrust in unison, grinning at each other, as they spit roasted her. Rob was gripping her hips, slapping her Ass with each thrust and Andy gripped and slapped her Tits hard. Her back was arching with each, synchronised thrust, her body concertinaed. Her whole body was shaken, almost lifting her off the floor as they forced inside her. Her protesting hands pushing at them, her groans, became deep moans and she reached behind Andy, to pull him harder into her mouth. Shuddering to the inevitable orgasm, her legs relaxed, but they held her up. They were quite unaware of the Camera, which moved from a side shot, to close ups of her mouth and Cunt as they ravaged her. Why weren't they coming, how could they keep this up, she thought?

They stopped, but not to rest, they simply swapped positions and carried on with the same ferocity. It was another ten minutes till Rob grunted, held her head hard and pumped into her throat. Shortly afterwards, Andy lifted her physically off the floor, grinding into her pussy as he came. Julie came with him, shaking and slumping to the floor, back against the sofa. Her thighs were spread wide, cum leaking from her Vagina and more trickling down her chin, onto her breast. Her head was back, as she sucked in air in gasps, her face red, her hair slicked with sweat. She was the very picture of a very well fucked woman, she didn't need to pretend.

The two Boys were spent too, slumping on the sofa, sucking in air hard as well. Rob picked up his mobile and dialled.

"Phil, it's Rob, Hi, are you with the boys, good. Look, get over the road now, yes now. I don't care if it's Poker night, get over here now.

Why, I'll tell you why, we've got this classy blond slut, real quality, someone a loser like you can only dream off. Great body, firm, Tits like Melons.

She's slumped here on the floor, cum dripping out of both ends. We're spent for now, look she needs you, it's a public service."

Rob put the phone down to Julie, who could only groan, pant and whisper, "Yes,"

"I thought you'd see sense, Phil, see you in a minute, bring everyone you can."

"Now when they come bitch, you're going to open the door, just like that, no covering yourself, understand."

All she could do was nod. The Men were waiting outside of course and when the bell was rung, she staggered onto her feet and over to the door, dripping cum on the wooden floor, which the Camera captured.

Julie had forgotten about Geoff, he was sitting in the corner, red faced and holding his erection, she managed a weak grin.

She opened the door and her spirits fell, God, six of them, six. How on earth could she manage. They all pushed her in, whooping with glee. She was carried forward by the rush, hard hands all over her, probing, pinching, slapping. The cameramen were good, they managed to capture it all and avoid filming each other by mistake. A man in the corner, selected different Camera's on the fly, like editing in Real Time.

The two on the couch were naked already and the other six, ripped off their clothes, throwing them in the corner. She didn't need to feign a look of horror, as she stared at them. All different shapes, but all big. How could she cope, particularly when they got to her Ass and they would, she knew. They'd kill her, she could die, or end up in hospital. She started to weep in real despair and just managed a whispered,

"Oh please don't, please, no, I can't, not all of you." and she meant it.

They even picked up her faint plea on the tape, as the men laughed and slapped her Ass and breasts harder, pinching her sensitive Nipples.

She was finding it harder to remember this was planned, what she wanted, what she still wanted. Looking into the cold, feral eyes around her, the men looked like a pack of animals who'd caught a female to ravish and abuse. So when they picked her up, one of them holding each limb, she wasn't pretending when she struggled and kicked out.

They carried her across the room and Julie caught a glimpse of the lights and camera, then Geoff trying to rise from the chair, with Ann holding his shoulder. Catching another glimpse of Geoff, she saw Ann's head bobbing up and down in his lap. They put her face up on a coffee table and spread-eagled her, with her head hanging down over one end and her Ass perched on the other.

Two of the men lifted and spread her thighs wide, another drove straight passed her puffy labia and sank his full length. Despite her fears, Julie moaned and her muscles contracted onto his cock. Grinning, he pulled out and slammed in again, whilst Julie shook her head and groaned her appreciation. A hand supported and held her neck from behind and his Cock passed over her nose and into her open mouth. That angle of her neck, created a straight line from her mouth into the throat, so he sank his eight inches smoothly down her throat. She gagged, but managed to accept it, as he drew in and out slowly, grunting with pleasure. His cock looked even bigger as it moved back and forth, a few inches from her eyes.

The last two men knelt each side of her and grabbed a Breast each. They kneaded and squeezed them mercilessly, then sucked and bit her breasts. She had no choice but to lie there, quite passive. One of the men by her side, stood and squatted over her, leaning forward to put his length between her Tits, which he squeezed hard, then fucked brutally. This man and the one in her throat, were only a few inches apart as they grunted and smiled at each other. Within a few seconds of each other, they went rigid and came. The one in her throat held her firm as he jetted down her throat, she shook her head as she choked and tried to swallow. The other splashed over breasts and neck. They withdrew and the man behind cleaned himself with Julie's hair.

This just left the man between her legs, who grunted and increased his efforts, till he made one massive thrust and fell forward over her belly. Julie came too, despite her fear and drew her legs up, whimpered and shook. The men stood up, making a circle round her, she sprawled over the table, her head hanging down and limbs on the floor, still spread wide and still quivering from time to time.

She was hardly aware of being picked up, gently, by each limb again and laid face down, over the arm of the sofa. Her face ended in Rob's lap, her Ass in the air. He bent down and whispered encouragement to her, before casually lifting her head by the hair and pushing his eight inches down her throat, whilst chatting to Andy. All the men were encouraging her endurance and courage, whilst appearing to treat her with casual contempt. It was part of what kept her focussed on this evening being something she had wanted, when her senses told her she was being brutally raped.

david62
david62
226 Followers