All Comments on 'A Present for Mama Ch. 02'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
family is everything

As this excellent story shows. Tom and Sal are two hunky horny young males. They would never have anything sexual to do with any male outside the family (yuck), but they're brothers, and that makes all the difference. Sal admires his brother's cute boyish butt so much he slides his cock up inside it, up to his balls and shoots Tom full of his creamy semen. Tom gives it to Sal good and hard right up his tight clutching asshole and blows his brotherly balls, shooting his baby brother his birthday gift, a great big sperm injection. Meanwhile, their mom is looking on, twiddling her twat, she knows what her boys' fat young cocks feel like--she should, momma's had both of them up inside the cunt her kids came out of. Tom and Sal kiss they way boys and girls kiss. Soon they'll both be guzzling each other's sperm like it's Dr. Pepper, just because they're brothers and they fucking love each other to distraction.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Not happening. Would never hear from me again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous