A Prison Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already had a couple beers and I needed something stronger to get through the evening, hopefully it'd make me doze off. That had been the plan, get loaded, swear to and at myself about the shitty day, especially the argument with Jim, get sleepy and fall asleep on the couch. Her staying home was fucking that up which made my day even worse. I finished the beer I had, rose from the couch and started towards the kitchen.

"Where ya going?" Lana asked.

I stopped and turned around. She had rolled onto her side, her legs shifted, one partially folded, her forearm and hand holding her head up. The pose accentuated every curve of her slender body. "Kitchen. Why?"

"Are you getting something to drink?"

I exhaled. "Yeah." She was blatantly prick teasing me, not only with her pose but she kept glancing at my bulge. I watched her eyes go there again and the tip of her tongue slowly travel on her upper lip from one corner of her mouth to the other, then back again. She had obviously seen too many lousy movies. Her eyes met mine once more.

"Since like I'm jus' gonna stay here tonight, I was wondering if like I could like have a beer too, jus' one."

"I'm not getting a beer."

"What are you getting?"

"Bourbon rocks."

"Could I have one of those?"

My brain told me to tell her no, my dick said what the hell, give the little bitch a drink maybe she'd put on a better 'floor show' tonight. Bad days always put me in a 'don't give a damn mode.'

Her left eyebrow rose on her forehead and her mouth curved in a half smile. "It'll be our little secret."

My cock lurched all by itself at the mention of a secret. "Jus'... jus' one... with water."

"Mmmm... okay." Her mouth formed a full but light smile. "Want me to help?"

"Yeah... sure." I don't know why I said that.

As she moved to stand, her shirt came up and I got a shot of the white cotton covering her snatch. It had to be a thong because I hadn't notice any panty lines under her thin tank shirt covering her hot bottom.

When we got to the kitchen she really didn't help, just waited, leaning forward against the counter while I put ice in the glasses, then she moved next to me, pressing her little, skinny body right up against mine as I poured the whiskey in my glass first. When I moved the bottle over to her glass, her arm went around my back, she turned slightly into me pushing one of her little tits into my arm, and for some reason I froze for a couple moments before I started pouring. It felt like my cock was about to explode from the extra blood pumping into it. As the amber liquid start flowing into her glass, her hand moved off my waist and she pushed my elbow up, making me pour more into her glass and spill some on the counter. I quickly lowered the bottle. "Goddammit! You made me spill it!"

Lana, giggling, grabbed her now substantial drink and said, "I'll put the water in."

It pissed me off that she made me waste at least a shot of booze, but my mind hadn't been on what I was doing anyway. I added a bit more to my glass and screwed the top back on the bottle. I stiffened for a moment when she passed behind me and her hand dragged along my lower back near my ass. I turned to say something to her, but my eyes went to her bubble butt and my brain went blank again except for the vision of my cock pushing between those firm, pronounced buns. I told myself to get a grip. She was just pulling a con job on me, a fucking practical joke. Haha! We'll get him horny all the time until he gives me my fucking allowance! I wasn't ever going to give the little bitch a fucking allowance! I didn't care if my fucking prick did explode from pressure!

"C'mon, wha's keeping you?!"

I took a gulp from my drink and again told myself to relax. It was just a silly and stupid teenager teasing me. What was the big deal? She was just getting some payback for what she viewed as me being a tyrant, or asshole, or mean son-of-a-bitch. Who cared? And I'd beat off good tonight. I liked her little fuckin' body. I was getting a little show for free. Of course I wanted the full monty, but what the hell, beggars can't be choosers. I took another sip and made my way back to the couch.

I sat down. Lana was sitting on the pillow, not fully on it, just her ass and thighs. She was facing the couch. Her slender legs were in a loose pretzel configuration, her feet and calves on the floor. Her tank shirt was stretched across her thighs. I had an unimpeded view of her little white panties covering her twat. She took a drink and I glanced up from her cunt. Her eyes were definitely on the throbbing lump in my lap. I took a drink too. She moved, knee walking over to the end table.

"Mind if I surf and look for a movie or something?"

"Nah... go ahead." She got the remote, knee walking back to the pillow, stopping at the midpoint to sip her drink, then finishing the trip. She set her glass on the floor and went down on all fours. She moved the pillow a few inches, her ass pouting right at me. She lowered her torso towards the pillow, accentuating her apple ass even more, then slid her legs back and straight, slowly lowering her hips to the floor. Her chest was propped up over the pillow, held up by her elbows. It curved her back and made her ass look even more pronounced. She started slowly channel surfing. My eyes weren't on the TV. My cock was throbbing, my gut was tensed, my mouth was salivating.

"Oh... that Terminator show is on. I don't think I saw this one. I guess they're showing the reruns during summer. Wanna watch it?"

I only vaguely heard her. I was watching the porn vid in my mind, starring me and the little bitch.

Lana twisted onto her side. "Wanna watch this?"

I drew my eyes away from her ass. That smug smile was on her mouth again. "Huh?"

"'Terminator,' the TV show. Wanna watch it?"

"Uh... yeah, whatever. Put on whatever you wanna." I took a good pull from my bourbon rocks.

"'kay." She turned and took a long drink from her glass. She set it down and did a little hip grinding to get comfy on the pillow. "You think she's hot?"

"Huh?" I finally looked at the TV. "What?"

"That Asian-Am... maybe Amer-Asian chick. You think she's hot?"

"Uh... I don't know... yeah... yeah, I guess."

"I don't think her bod's all that hot, her legs look too thick to me, but she comes across as really hot. I guess that's wha' counts." She raised her glass again and took another sip.

My eyes went back to her ass. Over the next forty minutes the show got better, some twists, some stretches, some back and forth of her legs. We both were bending our elbows pretty fast too. Her big drink was nearly finished, so was mine.

Lana picked up the remote and lowered the volume to barely audible. She turned onto her side, her top leg folded a little, as before it accentuated every curve she had. I finally looked at her face.

That smug smile was back on her mouth. "I bet you're jus' as horny as Barb, maybe more 'cause you're a guy."

I knew I wasn't thinking very clearly, or more accurately, I was doing most of my thinking with my dick. She knew she was driving me nuts. I was getting sick of her freakin' game. I wasn't going to admit how damn horny I was! "Go... go an'... an' put some goddamn clothes on, some... some shorts, or somethin'." I took another gulp from my glass. It was almost empty.

"You know, I could help you with that."

"Help me with what?" I was at least partly in the bag and with my dick doing most of my thinking, I couldn't take my eyes off her hot body. I don't think I ever wanted to fuck any chick more than I did her at that moment. I had no idea what she was talking about.

She giggled softly. "You know, with being horny. I... I could help you not be horny, you know, like... for a price."

"Huh?" I wasn't really sure what she had just said. It couldn't be what I thought I heard. I forced my eyes to her face. My brow pinched. "Wha' the hell did'ja jus' say?"

She maneuvered on the floor so her head was towards me. Her lithe body rose onto all fours. She crawled closer. Her tank shirt drooped. I could see both her little breasts. Her nipples were taut. They looked like light pink raspberries.

"You could pay me to hook up with you." She looked at my bulging crotch. "I know you're horny. I know you think I look hot. You said so in tha' truckstop."

My brain was reeling. I don't know why, but I chuckled then said, "Oh... so... I'm gonna pay you for sex, huh?"

She moved closer and got into a kneeling position nearly between my legs. She placed her palms on my thighs close to my knees. "Uh-huh."

I forced a laugh out again. My mouth was on autopilot, maybe I thought I was playing along, teasing her back. "An'... wha'd'ya charge?"

"A... a hun'erd dollars for a... for an hour of half 'n' half."

Again I chuckled. "Honey, I can get anything from that chick at the truckstop for forty bucks."

"I'm... I'm better looking than her and... and younger."

I let out a huff of air. My cock was throbbing. My blue balls were screaming in pain. I'm not sure but there might have been a vague voice in the back of my mind shouting at me to shut up and walk away. If there was, I didn't understand what it was saying. "She was hot, and... I'm sure she knows her job."

"I... I'm not a virgin."

I hadn't thought she was but it was nice to have confirmation. I was a bit too loaded to note the slight hesitation. She had lost her cherry but that hesitation might have meant she hadn't repeated the process too often. "I figured."

"I give good beejays."

"Beejays?" I knew what she meant I just wanted to hear her say it. My hand moved, then stopped. I had almost squeezed my throbbing cock.

"Oral sex. Don't play dumb. You know, blowjobs."

I couldn't tell if the expression on her face was embarrassment, fear, anger, or possibly pride. Maybe all four? I was tempted to ask her for affidavits proving she gave good head. "You been doin' this long?"

Lana's brow pinched. "Huh?"

"Well... a hun'erd bucks is awfully steep for a novice, no matter how many amateur beejays you've done. That babe at the truckstop, said anything for forty. Anything meant anal, B 'n' D, spanking, all that stuff. You're gonna hav'ta do better 'n' a hun'erd for a halfsies."

Lana pursed her lips. She turned around then crawled on all fours to her drink. I wasn't so drunk not to know that she was displaying her fuckin' hot ass for me, teasing me, showing me the merchandise. She sat down, picked up her glass and finished off the mostly bourbon, bourbon and water. "I... I foun' out that anything di'n't mean stuff like that. It means... anything with your dick or mouth or hands. Not B&D and S&M. So... so don' try to fool me 'bout tha'."

"Who tole you that? Have you tole anyone 'bout this? You offerin' sex to me?"

Funny, but I didn't have one thought of Barb, it was as if she didn't exist. I asked the questions because of another little voice somewhere in the back of my alcohol clouded brain reminding me that it wouldn't be good if anyone knew. At that moment, I wasn't sure why that was though.

"No. I'm not an idiot. I... I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd... I'd be too embarrassed to say I let you fuck me. I... I found out that stuff... on the internet."

If I had been a little more sober, I wouldn't have believed her about not telling anyone, about anything she had just said, and where on the internet would you find out what 'anything' meant when spoken by a hooker? Maybe chatrooms? But I was pretty loaded and anyway ninety per cent of my thinking was going on between my legs, not between my ears. So, I believed her about it all. "Okay... maybe I was wrong 'bout the bondage thing." I knew 'anything' only meant suck, fuck, and butt. I sipped my drink. I saw her jaw clench.

"Okay... seventy-five for a half 'n' half."

I smiled then chuckled. "I can't afford that. You gotta do better, baby." She rose from the carpeting with her glass in hand. "Where you goin'? Negotiations over?" There was a small part of me, a microscopic part of me that was hoping she'd go to her bedroom, slam the door shut, push the lock button on it, and then never speak to me again.

"I'm gonna get another drink."

"Hey... you didn't ask. You can't have anymore booze." After she passed me I gave my aching cock a squeeze.

"I don't care what you say. I'm havin' another."

I realized I didn't care what I said anymore either. I took another gulp from my glass. I listened carefully thinking she might call one of her asshole girlfriends to discuss the negotiations. All I heard were the freezer door opening and closing, ice clinking, and a bottle nearly being dropped onto the countertop.

I got up and went to the kitchen too. We passed midway. She was walking and drinking. I didn't turn my head to check out her ass. I poured a few fingers, added ice, then poured an aditional couple fingers. I went back to the living room. She was sitting on the pillow still facing the couch. She had turned off the TV and had the CD player on low, some chick singer. I sat down and didn't hide where my eyes were looking-- right at her panty covered pussy. I took a hefty drink of my bourbon rocks.

Lana took sips of her drink as she looked from my crotch to my face over the next couple minutes. I just gazed at her body and more or less matched her sip for sip.

"Well?" She said. "A hun'erd for a half 'n' half."

I looked at her face and grinned. "You think I'm drunk?"

"I don' care if you are." She took another sip from her glass.

"A few minutes ago, the price was seventy-five." I saw her brow pinch. I could see she had forgotten.

"'kay. Seventy-five."

Somehow my brain worked my mouth for a few moments. "You know what I liked best about that chick at the truckstop?"

Lana frowned. "Wha'?"

"It's not jus' that she was cheaper, I knew I could trust her."

"Oh gawd. You're not thinking about Barb are you? I'd never tell her, an'... an' like I said, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I'd be too embarrassed." She took a swig from her glass. It seemed she stared at the bulge in my crotch while she swallowed. "I thought you guys would be on a break. I mean like wha' does she 'spect you to do, not get any for like five years?" She smiled then giggled and looked into my eyes. "Yeah... I thought you guys would be on a break... a prison break." Lana laughed. "Get it? A prison break?" She laughed again.

My brow pinched. Finally I thought about Barb. What the hell did Barb expect me to do for three to five years? Why should I be forced into celibacy because of her fuckin' mistake? We sure as hell should be on a break, right? That's only fair. I didn't do any criminal act. She did! I'm supporting her fuckin' kid. What the hell am I getting out of it but grief from both of them! I wasn't going to become a fuckin' priest for five fuckin' years!

I guess I forgot about the possibility of conjugal visits.

"So... you're gonna keep your mouth shut, huh?"

"I jus' said I would." She took another drink. "Seventy-five for half 'n' half."

"I want a triple play, and a cheaper price. I keep thinkin' 'bout that chick sayin' forty bucks for an hour of anything."

"I knew you'd want anal." She bit her lower lip for a moment, then took a gulp of her drink. "Anything for.... for sixty dollars."

"That truck stop chick said forty."

"For me it's sixty. That's twenty for each thing."

I took another swig of my bourbon rocks. "I might need more than an hour. I'm half smashed. It all takes longer when you're drunk."

"No it doesn't."

"Jeezuz... okay-okay... Fifty for anything for one hour."

A smug, triumphal smile curved her mouth. "Okay... deal." She started to take a drink, then pulled the glass away from her mouth. "Wait! You tricked me! I said sixty!"

Even half smashed I smiled at her use of 'trick.' "No, you just agreed to fifty. I'll give ya fifty."

"No I di'n't!"

"Then... screw it. Give me the remote." I pretended to drink more bourbon while I held out my hand. I was holding my breath, leaving the glass perched in my mouth.

Lana's jaw clenched. "Okay... fifty, but it's only an hour. Not a minute more."

I lowered my glass but kept it near my mouth. "What if I don't like it? What if you don't perform good enough. You gotta get into it, 'cause I know you could just lay there like a sack of flour. If that's the case, I could save my cash and screw my pillow." I finished off my drink.

"I... I'll perform. I won't jus' lay there. Fifty for... for all three things an'... an' tha's a... a one time only price."

I lowered my glass and stared at her. It finally hit me that I was going to fuck her for fifty dollars. I blinked. I suddenly didn't have a single relevant thought in my head.

"So... where d' ya wanna do it? An'... an' you should give me the money firss'." Lana started to stand up. She looked a little wobbly.

I watched her rise and step closer to me. I looked at her legs as my arm moved automatically, my hand went to the back pocket of my jeans. I blinked again. My wallet wasn't there. I looked at her face. Surprised there wasn't a smug smile on her mouth. She was either angry or scared. I was too far in the bag and my brain wasn't working very well so I didn't bother trying to interpret her expression. "My wallet... my money's in the bedroom. I'll get it."

"I'll... I'll make us two more drinks. 'kay?"

"Uh... yeah, sure." I gave her my glass, she turned and leaned down to pick up her empty tumbler. I looked at her pouting ass as I stood up. It made me remember my throbbing hard-on. I headed to the bedroom and Lana went to the kitchen.

I turned on the tea lamp on Barb's dresser, then picked up my wallet from top of the chest of drawers. I looked in it. There was only eighteen dollars. I hadn't cashed my paycheck. I usually did that on Saturday mornings if I wasn't too hungover. I glanced at the doorway, then stepped over to the closet and opened the right side bi-fold door. I licked my fingertips, then reached inside, up to the top casing. I had routed out a segment of the casing to be able to hide a business size envelope in it, just a quarter inch of it showed the top. I pushed it up with my moist fingertips and got it out. I had five hundred bucks in it, ten fifties. Emergency money. I took one out, a new crispy one. I closed the envelope and reached up to get it back in the casing slot.

"Wha're'ya doin' in the closet?"

I looked at the doorway. Lana was holding one bourbon rocks in her left hand, the glass nearly full of ice and booze, her right hand was holding another that she was drinking, her head titled back a little, her eyes on me. I should have closed the goddamn bedroom door. "Lookin' for... somethin.'"

She lowered her glass. "Is 'at my money?"

I closed the closet door. "At the mo', it's still my money."

A frown appeared on her mouth, but only for a second. "You wan' your drink?"

"Yeah." We walked towards each other. I took the glass and had a big gulp. I wondered how much was left in the bottle. I went to the bed. I hadn't made it, I never made it in the mornings. I did it at night if the comforter and sheet were half kicked off the bed. I sat on the edge of the mattress and raised the glass to my mouth again.

Lana bit her lower lip for a moment. "So... we're... gonna do it in here?"

"Yeah. We'll... we'll start in here." I wasn't sure why I said that.

Lana giggled softly. "'kay." She took a long sip of her drink then walked towards me. She held out her hand. "So gi' me my money firss.'"

1...34567...9