A Prison Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing, my balls were screaming in pain. I knew I was thinking with my dick. I knew I was going to fuck the hell out of her, but my hand with the bill didn't move. My brain was trying to tell me something, so was my gut. There was something like nervousness or fear churning inside, but my brain was too wasted to interpret any of it, and my dick was shouting to get the show on the road. Finally a sentence came out of my mouth, "Ya know, no one can know 'bout this. If you ca..."

Lana's eyes grew large and filled with anger as she interrupted, "I tole you... I'm not gonna tell anyone." She blinked and the anger drained away. Her teeth clamped her lower lip for a moment. She shook her open hand a few times. "Are ya gonna gi' me my money or... or not?"

My arm moved by itself. I handed her the fifty. She yanked it from my grasp, then turned and stepped to Barb's dresser. She took a long drink from her glass, then put the bill on the dresser and used her glass as a paper weight on top of it. She switched off the tea lamp then turned around. "So... so... wha' d' ya wan' me to do firss'?" She blinked a couple times and bit her lower lip yet again.

I raised my glass and took a long drink, my eyes on her. At the moment she looked fourteen, skinny, biting her lower lip, her slender legs looking smooth as satin in the soft, dusky light coming in from around the closed window blinds. I set my glass on the bedside table, then switched on the lamp there. I wanted to see what I was fucking. I threw the top sheet and comforter over the end of the bed.

Her face tensed slightly. "You... you wan' the light on?"

I looked at her. "Yeah. Come closer." I saw her hands ball into fists for a moment as her teeth clamped her lower lip once more. Her thumbs and fingers moved as if she was trying to massage her palms. She took a deep breath, her hands loosened and she stepped closer to the bed, standing a couple feet in front of my knees. I looked at her crotch, still covered by the nearly see through men's thin cotton tank undershirt. I realized she had taken off her panties. I could just make out her dark muff. "Take your shirt off."

Lana hesitated for a moment, then crossed her arms in front of her, grabbed the thin fabric and raised her shirt up and over her head. She turned and tossed it onto the dresser, then faced me again. Her small breasts looked larger than I imagined, but were still little. Except for the thick muff around her cunt, she looked years younger than eighteen. I felt my cock get stiffer.

I gazed at her cunt. It was one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen. The tops of her labs were already flared, like wings of a little butterfly. My tongue moved in my mouth. Her legs looked smooth, a gap between her thighs, her knees touched, then her calves almost touched, then her ankles touched. Her slender legs looked perfect, her ankles no longer seemed a half size too big. Her feet were little and attractive. I watched her toes curl on her right foot. I looked at her face. Her teeth were clamped on her lower lip yet again. Her pretty eyes were open wider than normal. I wasn't sure but she looked nervous, maybe even scared.

"So... so wha' d' ya wan' me to do firss'?"

"Jus'... jus' turn around for me right now, all the way around." She did a quick 360. I exhaled. "Do it again, slowly." She did it again, very slowly. I gazed at her ass and her contours. She did look young but had womanly curves. She really did seem to be shifting between fourteen and eighteen right before my eyes. She definitely had a killer ass, and my cock throbbed harder as I thought about shoving it into her hot little asshole. When she finished her turn, I stared at her cunt. I licked my lips.

"So... wha' d' ya wanna do firss'?"

"I... I wanna lick your pussy."

Lana blinked a couple times. "You... you wanna lick me? Lick my pussy?"

I looked at her face as I stood up. I wasn't sure what her expression was. It seemed both scared and surprised. "Yeah. Sit on the edge of the bed." I moved to the side and Lana sat down. I stood in front of her, opened my jeans, then pushed them and my briefs down. My aching hard-on sprang out. I raised one foot and shoved the jeans passed it, then did the same with the other leg. I tossed them to the side. I pulled my T shirt up and over my head, adding it to the pile. I saw Lana's eyes wide again. Her teeth were holding her lower lip once more.

Her voice was nearly a whisper, "Gawd... you're... you're big."

I almost laughed. It was exactly what a whore would probably say! I knew I didn't have a monster dick. I was average. Maybe a little thicker than average according to a couple chicks in my past, and Barb had said it too. Maybe Lana had only experienced below average size cocks.

I moved closer to her. "Lay back." As she did I went down to my knees. My hands spread her thighs, then slid under her apple ass. I pulled her towards me so her hips were right at the edge of the mattress. My hands cupped behind her knees and I raised then folded her slender limbs up and back. Her knees were near her shoulders. She raised her head from the sheet and her eyes met mine. She still had that half scared, half excited expression.

I gazed down at her cunt. A moment later, her pink labia opened more, the butterfly morphing into a narrow, elliptical, exotic, little flower. Barb had a pretty cunt too, but her labs were thicker. Lana's were thin, delicate. I think my mouth actually salivated. I stared at her slit realizing I hadn't had my mouth on a cunt for eight or nine months. Hell, I hadn't even seen a pussy in that amount of time. I shuffled back on my knees a bit, then my head descended.

I smeared my face over her little thick muff. I could feel her pink labs, already moist and slippery, licking my skin. Her hair was surprisingly fairly soft. I drew the tip of my tongue up from the bottom of her slit to her temporarily hidden clit. Her flower opened wider. I could feel her pearl firm beneath its thin hood. I flickered my tongue against the nub and pushed the hood back, then rubbed it firmly side to side. It felt large. Barb had a large one too.

"Mmmmhhhh," Lana moaned softly. "Ohhhhh." Her hips squirmed slightly.

Even though I was paying for it, I guess I was sticking to my usual fucking plan, maybe it's more of a theory. Give the chick an orgasm first and then she'd put out better for you after that. To be honest, I get off on chicks cumming first. Not sure why. Maybe it helps me unleash my own needs later. I also really don't know why exactly but I also like licking pretty cunts. I like it when the chick kisses back with it. It's wanton, slutty. I like that. Lana tasted good too, clean, fresh.

My tongue slid from her pink pearl and wiggled as deep as I could push it into her channel. Jeezuz... she was incredibly tight, warm, and juicy. As my tongue swirled within her satiny, hugging hollow, her cunt started drooling more, or I salivated more, maybe it was both. I could feel it running onto my chin. Her hips churned harder. She pressed her cunt to my mouth. My tongue automatically became more ardent.

"Mmmhhh... oh... ohhhh gawd," Lana murmured.

My eyes looked towards her head. She was arching her neck back. Her little tits were

rising and falling with each quick gasp of breath. I pulled my tongue from her gooey hole and frantically rubbed her big clit again.

A whimper emanated from Lana's throat, "Oh... oh-h-h-h-h-hhh."

My lips formed an "o" around her pearl. I sucked gently as the tip of my tongue flickered firmly on her taut nub. Through my hands and mouth, I felt her shiver, then she twitched a few times. I kept working her clit for a minute or so, then sucked her thin pink labia into my mouth, rubbed them with tongue, pushed them out, sucked them back in, rubbed them, then push them out. I kept repeating that for another minute.

"Oh... oh... ohgawd." Lana's neck arch collapsed. Her trembling head rose. Her mouth was open as she panted her breaths. Her eyes met mine for ten seconds before she couldn't hold her head up any longer. It flopped back down to the mattress.

"Oh-h-h-h-hhhh," she whimpered again.

I released her labs, stiffened my tongue and stabbed it into her drooling cunt. My right hand slid down the back of her folded thigh. She was smart enough to wrap her arm around her calve to hold it folded back herself. My hand moved down to her ass. My thumb found her hot little asshole. A stream of her pussy dew and my saliva had it all slippery. I coated my thumb with it as I stroked circles around and over her torrid squinting little hole. She tensed for a moment, but when my tongue went back to rubbing her clit, she relaxed then churned her hips with more abandon, pressing her cunt to my mouth. My thumb started pushing into her ass. She tensed again. I moved my thumb away, as my other hand pushed harder behind her knee, making her hips rise a fraction more. I slid my tongue down from her clit, through her warm, slippery slit, then laved her hot asshole with wet, broad strokes. Her body shook for five or so seconds.

"Oh! Oh gawd!" Lana's eyes shut tight as her neck and back arched, pushing the top of her head into the mattress. "Urrrrrrrhmmmm," she moaned.

I kept tonguing her little hole, but slid my thumb back to it too. I worked it with both for a half minute or so, then wiggled and undulated my tongue into her cunt again, as my thick digit kept rubbing and circling her slippery asshole. There was gel lube in the drawer of the night table, but I didn't want to stop to get the damn tube.

I pulled my tongue out of her and raised my head a little. "Hold both your legs back for me." I watched her wrap her other arm around her right calve. She pulled both her legs back, farther than I had them. It raised her hips a fraction higher.

I shifted slightly to the side. My tongue concentrated on her big pearl. My newly freed hand pushed between her thigh and chest. I fondled her little tits as my other hand moved again. I wiggled my ring finger into her wet cunt and let more of my saliva drool down between her labs as I pulled it out, coating it more. I moved the tip of that finger to her squinting little hole and pressed gently at the apex of her anus while wiggling the digit. I kept my tongue working her clit, almost as if I was trying to erase it. I moved the tip of my middle finger to her channel and diddled at her opening. Her hips squirmed more intensely. The tip of my wiggling ring finger finally started to work into her hot asshole. I dipped my middle finger into her cunt. She started pushing towards it. I pushed on both fingers. She tensed probably because of the one barely stuck in her ass. I changed tongue strokes on her, slowing them, circling around the nub, sometimes pushing her pearl side to side. I heard her breathing get more ragged.

"Oh... oh gawd... oh... oh... mmmmmhhh."

Her hips swayed and maybe she relaxed because both my fingers started sliding into her.

"Oh... ye... ye... yessssss..... mmmmmhhh."

I started to slowly finger fuck her ass and cunt. After a dozen strokes she began trembling.

"Oh-oh-oh... oh gawd." Her shaking intensified.

I don't know why, but I really wanted to taste all of her again. I slowly withdrew my fingers, then laved my tongue down through her labs, all over her torrid little hole, then pushed it into her cunt, while both my hands played with her little tits, cupping, stroking, massaging, giving her raspberry shaped nipples little tugs and twists, nothing harsh, sometimes holding the small plaint mounds firmly as my thumbs petted and stroked over her taut berries.

My tongue went crazy, licking through her furry muff, stabbing into her drooling channel, even trying to push into her asshole a few times, but mostly wildly lapping away on her big clit. Her shaking increased, then she started twitching. A few moments later, I felt her hands hold the back of my head.

"Oh-h-h-h-hhh... oh-h-h... oh! Oh! OH! OHGAWD!"

The only way to describe it, was that Lana's petite, slender body began convulsing. I pulled my mouth back. I didn't want her to ram her cunt into my teeth. I did smear and stroke my face over her oozing slit and muff though. She was either having one hell of an orgasm or she was fucking faking it like an Oscar winner. It gave me an erotic rush just feeling her twitching and trembling, and seeing her little body out of control.

I waited until her spasms lessened, then licked her slit for another minute. She moaned again and shook harder during those sixty seconds. My hands slid up the backs of her firm, slender thighs to her knee pits again. I stood up. I was breathing heavily too. "Reach down... guide my cock in." I wasn't really going to fuck her yet. I wanted to do something that I loved doing after tongue fucking a cunt. Then a bit of sanity spewed out of my mouth without me even thinking it. "Do I need a condom, or are you on the pill?" I got instantly pissed at myself for asking. I didn't want to stop for anything!

Lana swallowed a couple times as her hand gripped my prick. "I... I went on the pill a coupl'a months ago." She looked at her hand and guided my dick to the wet opening of her twat.

I was instantly glad I had asked. I nudged the head in. Jeezuz... she was fucking tight.

"Oh god... you're... you're so big."

Again I thought she was spouting bullshit. I had my legs spread and was leaning over her. It wasn't the most comfortable position but I wasn't going to be inside very long. I pulled back slightly, and pushed in a little deeper. Jeezuz... she felt sleek, satiny, perfect.

"Urrrhhh," she groaned. Her hips began to sway. Her breathing was quickening again.

I pulled back a little, then pushed in again, swaying my hips too, going a little deeper. I kept repeating that over the next minute or so, until I finally pulled back nearly all the way out of her, then pushed in again sliding the full length of my throbbing cock into the tight confines of her slippery twat. I think I felt the head press against her cervix.

Lana twitched. "Ooh!" She started panting faster.

I churned my hips and grinded my muscle inside her and my groin against her pubis. It took a few moments before she started mirroring my movements.

She whispered breathlessly, "Oh gawd... ohgawd... you're... you're so big."

I was looking down between our bodies, seeing that I was fully planted inside her cunt. I felt the tip rubbing against something deep in her. I realized then that I was at the perfect point of inebriation. I loved that point. I knew if I hadn't been drinking, I'd probably be unloading my balls into her right now. Jeezuz.... her cunt felt perfect. Sometimes when I got too loaded, it was difficult sustaining an erection, but there was this, what I called the 'perfect zone' for fucking when drunk. Not so wasted it was difficult to stay hard, but drunk enough so I had to actually concentrate on shooting my wad. I knew at that moment, I'd be able to fuck the little bitch as long as I wanted tonight. I grinned, at least on the inside I grinned. I looked at her face. She was also watching our organs. "You like my cock in you, baby?"

Lana looked up. Her mouth was open as she sucked in breaths. She nodded.

My jaw clenched as I grinded my rod into her a bit more intensely. Her face winced then she panted faster and churned her hips harder. "I think it's time you give me one of those famous beejays of yours. I want you to suck it.... suck it good, baby."

Her hips squirmed even more intensely. She looked up at me as her brow pinched. "Right... right now?" She panted a few breaths.

"Yeah... now, baby."

"Yeah... yeah... 'kay."

I slowly pulled out of her comfy snatch, then let her legs unfold as I stood straighter. I had pushed her farther onto the bed. Her calves lowered against the side of the mattress and box springs. I noticed her little feet didn't quite touch the floor. She slowly sat up. She reached for my prick. Her delicate hand wrapped around the base.

She whispered, "God... you're so big." She leaned forward and engulfed the head. She sucked as her tongue laved around the helmet.

"Urrrrrh.... ye-ahhh." I couldn't help moaning. It had been a long time. I was in need. I liked knowing she was tasting her own cunt juice on my cock. That's one reason I pushed it into her first, although I had really needed to feel it in her. Her pussy felt too perfect around my tongue. I had to know what it felt like around my prick. I almost hated to admit it felt fucking perfect, slick, smooth, tight, slippery, warm... fucking perfect.

I was tempted to fuck her mouth now, maybe even push my cock into her throat, but I guess I was thinking there'd be a 'next time,' and I didn't want to scare her, plus I only rarely got into that pushing down their throat crap. I usually wanted the chick to do it on her own. At least try it. Do a little payback for me tongue fucking their cunts so well. My hands did gather her hair from the sides of her face though as I leaned to the side to watch as well as I could. I realized I should have told her to kneel down. I liked that too, the chick kneeling, that also gave me a little erotic rush.

"Take as much as you can... deep... take it deep." I wanted to see what she'd do. She held me tightly and tried. As soon as the helmet got to the back of her tongue, her gag reflex kicked in. She coughed and I yanked my dick back. I didn't want her puking on me. She pulled her head back, coughed and swallowed a few times. She then shocked the hell out of me.

She took a couple quick breaths. "Sorry... I'll... I'll try again."

I think that was the first time she ever said sorry about anything. Her face moved towards my cock. I stepped back. "Not here. In... in the living room." I was getting tired of standing. I really liked that she leaned forward more and gave the head a few circling licks before she let it go and stood up.

"'kay." Lana swallowed a couple times and licked her lips, then wiped them with the back of her hand.

"Take your drink with." I grabbed mine from the bedside table.

"'kay." She got her glass and took a gulp, then walked out of the bedroom.

I walked behind her to the living room. She definitely had a killer ass. I gave my throbbing cock a squeeze as I imagined it sinking into her tight, little asshole. In the living room she set her drink on the end table. I put my glass there too, then headed to the armchair and sat. "Kneel down, and start suckin', baby."

She didn't hesitate. She knelt between my knees, grabbed the base of my prick and engulfed the head again. Her hand started stroking, meeting the "O" of her mouth sliding down. I gathered her hair again with both hands to keep it out of the way, then held it in one like a pony tail in back of her head. She sat back on her legs, her hand angling my throbbing rod down a little, and then as her head kept bobbing, she gazed at me with upturned eyes. She looked fourteen again, and if I hadn't been in the 'zone,' I probably would have pumped my load then and there.

I started thinking about how perfect it felt inside her tight cunt. She was also sucking pretty well. For a few moments I felt like a kid in a candy store, not knowing what hole I wanted most. Her eyes closed as she sucked the head of my prick hard as her tongue laved around it. Her free hand started roaming my abdomen and chest. For a very brief moment I thought of Barb. She liked feeling my abs and chest when she went down on me. Lana started bobbing again and the thought of Barb vanished.

I watched the tight "O" of her liplock slide up and down the top portion of my cock as her hand stroked up meeting the downward wash of her wet, warm mouth. Sometimes she'd loosen the "O" and let some of the mix of her saliva and my leaking semen drool down my rod, lubrication for her stroking fist. Her thumb couldn't touch her fingertips, so maybe to make up for that, she'd twist her hand sometimes to rub the entire girth of my throbbing prick. Maybe that gave her the idea to bring her other roaming hand to help with the job. She sucked the head and part of the rod fairly hard as her tongue laved the helmet then both her hands wrapped around the staff, twisting around in opposite directions on my now slippery circumference. She sucked harder. I shut my eyes at the wonderful sensations, my gut tensed, then my ass, then the rest of my body as I pushed up in an autonomic response to her stimuli.

1...456789