A Prison Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I hadn't been an animal while I fucked her, I certainly was at that moment because I didn't have a cogent or any other kind of thought in my head. My body felt incredibly good, maybe 'relieved' is a better word, and also totally exhausted. It was as if the eight or nine fuckless months of lousy sleep, plus this week of even lousier sleep had all caught up to me as I spewed the last shot of cum in her. My body went limp.

After about a minute or so, I knew I had to get off her, at least get some of my weight off her. I had to feel like a ton on top of her little body. I usually surprised every chick I ever fucked, that I'm not one of those guys who just roll off and go to sleep. I actually like the cuddling crap afterwards, the kisses, the little nibbles, the more gentler touches, the afterwards exploration of the chick's landscape with my mouth, tongue, hands, fingers.

Tonight though, I had no energy left and it took all my brain power to just realize I had her legs folded back nearly to the freakin' mattress. I cleared my throat. I let go of her upper arms, then struggled to get my left arm out from behind her knee. The right was easier. I pushed most of my weight up using my elbows. My face turned to the side. I just kept taking gasping breaths. My brain started functioning at about 20%, because I registered surprise at what Lana did next. Her arms slid over my shoulders and around my neck and her slender legs wrapped around my lower back. I felt her cheek press against the back of my head. For some reason, I was glad my cock wasn't shrinking really fast and was still inside her snug channel.

Lana whispered, "I... I di'n't know."

I had no clue what she meant. Hell, I didn't really care what she meant. I cleared my throat softly. "I'm not gonna move yet, 'kay?" I didn't think I could.

"Don' move. I don' wan' you to move."

I don't know if it was for ten seconds or five minutes, but I'm sure I fell asleep. It couldn't have been very long because my dick was still in her. "I..." I swallowed a couple times. "I need some water... or a soda." I'm not sure, but I think her arms and legs tightened a little more around me.

Lana's voice was soft but a higher pitch than normal, "Right now?"

I took a breath to say In a minute, or, As soon as I can move, something like that, but I'm sure I dozed off again because when I finally decided to say, Yeah, now, I realized my cock was no longer in her snug little cunt and couldn't remember it slipping out. Her arms and legs were still around me, hugging me. I pushed up higher with my elbows. "I hav'ta get something to drink."

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"My water's on the table."

I really didn't want to go to the kitchen. I wanted to have some water and go to sleep. "Yeah... fine." I waited for her arms and legs to move. They didn't. "I can't with your arms 'round me."

Lana exhaled. "'kay." She slid her legs and arms off me.

I pushed up and sat back on my legs. I twisted to get her glass of water from the bedside table, turned towards her again, then drank half the tall glass. I noticed her cunt was drooling my jiz. I looked at her face. She was biting her lower lip and had that nervous or scared expression on her face again. I figured she was sleepy too because her eyes were watery. Her body, her expression, her teeth clamped on her lower lip, she looked fourteen again. I felt something in my gut like guilt for moment, but it quickly went away. I lowered the glass. "Want some?"

"Um... yeah." She pushed herself back as she raised her torso. She sat pretzel legged then took the glass from my hand. Fourteen, maybe even thirteen at the moment. Another brief, mysterious twinge in my gut.

Whatever I was thinking it was really hazy. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. As if by instinct or habit with some chick in my bed, I moved to the half I always sleep on, so my left arm is next to the girl. I pulled a pillow over and lay on my back. I wanted to say something to Lana but I wasn't sure what it was. I tried to keep my eyes open but the lids kept closing. I swallowed a couple times.

Lana moved, sliding on the sheet to put her glass on the bedside table.

She was a girl, a teenager, like a freshman in high school, I thought. Yet I also knew it was an illusion, she was eighteen, not fourteen. It still felt kind of taboo-hot, although something that wasn't hot was beginning to mix with the sensation. I didn't want to know what it was. I saw her turn her face to mine just before my lids drooped down again.

"Are... are you gonna go to sleep?"

I squinted at her. "Huh? Uh... yeah... yeah, sleep." My eyes closed.

"You... you don't wanna... um... um... can... can I sleep here? In bed... with you?"

I had to raise my eyebrows to get my eyelids open. My brow pinched. "Huh? Ahhh... yeah... sure. Turn off the lamp." I guess I figured what the hell. I was tired of sleeping alone. A warm body would be nice to have in bed for a change. Or maybe I didn't think about it at all.

Lana moved a pillow and then lay on her back. She reached for the lamp and switched it off. There was just the street lamp light pushing into the room from around the drawn blinds, some light was on down the hall, probably the living room. I closed my eyes and felt her move again, sitting up again. I didn't look. I figured she had changed her mind and was headed to her bedroom, but then I felt the top sheet floating down onto my body. "Yeah.... good," I mumbled, at least I think I did. I sensed her move back to her lying position.

Her voice was soft but above a whisper, "Do... do you wanna spoon?"

I might have been asleep for a few moments. My brow pinched. I wondered when she got something to eat. It felt like a struggle to open my eyes. I looked at her in the near total darkness. "Huh? A spoon for what?"

"Do... um... do you wanna sleep next to me, you know, on your side, with... with your arm around me?"

"Ahhh..." I wasn't quite sure what she meant. "Ah... yeah, sure."

I watched Lana turn on her side then wiggle and slide towards me. I stared at her ass under the sheet, and thought there was something I forgot to do. When her body started touching mine, I realized she meant 'spooning.' I rolled onto my side towards her. I was exhausted. Her body did fit very nicely with mine. Perfectly in fact. I pushed my arm under her pillow, then draped my other arm over her, my hand cupped her warm, palm sized breast. Her nipple was still a taut raspberry shape. My head was a little higher than hers on the pillow. I liked the subtle, sweet herbal fragrance of her hair, or maybe she had on perfume. We were both silent for a couple minutes and then just as I was about to drift off she spoke, pulling me away from the threshold of unconsciousness.

"Remember the truckstop?"

"Huh?" I cleared my throat. "Wha' 'bout it?"

"When you came back from the bathroom, no... no guy ever... talked for me like tha' before."

I sighed. "Don' worry 'bout it. I'm... I'm not crit..." I cleared my throat again. "C'mon, Lana, you had on wha' the.... the call girls were wearin', so the guy jus' thought tha..."

She interrupted, "Not tha' asshole guy, I meant... I meant wha' you said, wha' you did."

"Huh? Wha' I said? Wha'd'ya mean?" I couldn't recall saying anything to her.

"When you tole the guy to... to take his hands off me, an'... an' that I was with you, an'... an' you seemed ready to fight for me. You... you p'tected me."

My brow pinched and then my eyes opened a little. To be honest, I was too damn tired and too wasted to recall any of the diner events. I knew I said something to the trucker, not exactly what though. I had been ready to fight the guy. I guess I had been protecting her. I certainly wasn't going to let the asshole drag her off and fuck her. I blinked a couple times trying to figure out what scam she was now starting. I was too damn sleepy to think. Was she thanking me? I really didn't think she was. I couldn't remember her thanking anyone for anything before. "Well... uh... I wasn't goin' to let that guy touch you."

"I know." I really didn't notice that her voice had gotten very nasally, like she had a cold.

I kept my eyes half open for a couple moments to see if she had anything to add. When she stayed silent I closed my eyes, inhaled her sweet scent and relaxed. Once again, on the threshold of sleep, she dragged me back.

"I... I liked what we did tonight. I... I had two... no, maybe three orgasms. Tha'... tha' never happened before. Was... was I as good as her?"

All I could get out was, "Mm-hmm." I had no idea who she was talking about.

A minute later she stopped me once more from stepping into oblivion.

"We... we didn't do everything. You... you wannid to... um... you wannid to do anal, di'n't you? You... you do that with her."

"Hmm? Mmmm... mm-hmm."

"I... I kinda wannid to try it. I thought it'd be really hot, ya know?"

I vaguely heard her, but it didn't fully register in my brain, nor in my cock. Surprisingly I didn't get wide eyed and sit up. I desperately wanted to sleep. "Mm-hmm."

At least a minute of silence passed before she spoke again. "I... I-I've like only been... with like two guys... like one time each. An'... an' I di'n't really do as many... um... beejays like... like I kind'a said."

"Mm-hmmm." What I had heard was -- I-I blah-blah, blah-blah blah blah, blah-blah blah.

"There's... like somethin' else I wanna tell you, but... um... like I don' know if... like I should. I... I don' know if you'd wanna know, or... or like even wanna hear it. I mean like... hate to hear it."

"Mmmm." The only thing that filtered through the alcohol fog to me was that Lana was possibly saying something wasn't quite finished between us. I had no idea what it was, nor did I care. A hazy image of Barb's contorted, crying face at the prison cafeteria appeared in my mind, then it faded away. What I heard slightly more clearly than whatever Lana had said, was from a nebulous voice in my mind shouting from a long distance away, announcing that I had really fucked up big time tonight. I was more than half in the bag, and so close to sleep that I wasn't sure why the voice was saying that, although I seemed to sense my ol' hated companions, Regret and Guilt, entering the room.

As the black void finally engulfed me, I think Lana started speaking softly again.

***************

End of Part 1

(comments/critiques/feedbacks welcome.)

(If you would like to be notified of my future story postings, send your e-dress to me through feedback with a notation to be placed on the emailing list.)

1...456789