All Comments on 'A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If the sexy teacher had to wear revealing clothes, stockings, heels, plug, leash... in public places and school, and had to hide her misery to others adults, it will be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet again, Way to long a chapter

This could have been better if it was done in 2 parts rather than one chapter and another part of the full story. Anything longer than 2 web pages begins to drag on the reader. In the future please try to get the story or chapter into 2 or 3 pages.

Yet having said all that, I hope chapter 5 is not so long, but twice as good.

Jake

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 10 years ago
too many sidetracks

this was a sky and kerri story. too many characters that are cardboard. i fear this story is spiraling out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story theme, lots of sex, lots of participants, and...

some very interesting requirements (i.e. piercing and forced to divulge her predicament to everybody in her classes, that poor Kerri had to endure. Know this is fiction and anything can happen but some defied all logic. What was most perplexing was the fact that when Laura Perkins, Jim/Skye's mother, seduced Keri not one word was said about Kerri's piercings. I say that something like that is almost impossible to immediately notice or is in any way a 'normal' thing to see. I am a lesbian and I have had one lover with her nipples pierced, but it was not only a surprise, but an incredible turn on and highly enticing to our sexual experiences. this over site floored me. The entrance of Ward also didn't spark any discussion, or sexual use of, her piercings frustrated me. Second, I still am confused regarding what Jim/Sky, as well as Laura, Wendy, and the large of characters will do to create some sort of conclusion.

Loved the story though.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04: Wonderful story but needs man cum details

story is very erotic but seems to lack the details of a mans (like Ward) ejaculations. I want to hear more about the throbbing cocks burst of white cum. The first spurt of white cum hitting the back of Kerri's throat and hear her gagging on the the slimy coo as it slides down to her belly. Then a second white load as another spurt of cum hits & she struggles to swallow it.Then again a third shot as the cock pumps & pulses and a huge gob of sticky cum flies forward & sticks to her throat as the cock action releases even more tasty treat into her mouth, now full of man juice. The fifth spurt exceeds Kerr's ability to swallow and flows from the corners of mouth, dripping globs of white sperm down her chin and clings to her throat then slides to her tits. Coughing and gagging Kerri hurries to lick clean the huge man shaft before her that releases the white juice that she graves and tastes so sweet......

kbone1kbone16 months ago

FYI - It's not MASTER it's MISTRESS

kbone1kbone16 months ago

kneeing I believe you mean KNEELING

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Great story and also erotic too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous