A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frang immediately concentrated his oral attack on the brown rosebud gracing her lovely ass. His tongue went so far as to penetrate the muscular ring surrounding her anal opening and she squeezed down on it in protest to this invasion of her body. He licked it to lubricate it for the assault he was planning on it. Her legs were widely spread from the table device she was strapped to and there was plenty of room for his wiry body to reach his target. When he'd left sufficient moisture there to ease his entry, he lifted his kilt and placed his turgid prick at her rosebud opening.

Ailene knew it was going to happen, not quite the way she'd imagined earlier in the day when she imagined her husband taking her in that way, and finally surrendering all of herself to her beloved, but it was going to happen now. Patiently and carefully, Frang increased the pressure of the head of his prick on her anal ring. Initially, she resisted. Her muscles clenched against his penetration, but with time and the steady persistence of his pressure, she could no longer maintain her squeezing. The muscle relaxed, parting before his assault and the head popped in. Ailene gave a little gasp around Thorburn's cock. She was fastened down so tightly, she could barely move, so she was unable to withdraw from Frang's cock. She tried to squeeze it out, but that merely encouraged him to push it farther up her ass. Ailene gurgled a little, but her protestations were strangled by Thorburn's cock pushing in and out of her throat.

Stuart continued whispering in her ear, "Take that cock in your mouth, swallow it, use your tongue. Relax your ass, feel him penetrate your ass, relax, let him put it all in. You can take it. You can take all of it. It's easy really. Open your body. Share yourself. Feel the cock in your mouth, feel the cock in your ass. It feels good, you can take it all."

Amazingly, he was right. Frang had held himself still to allow her to become used to the prick in her ass, then slowly began to push deeper, withdraw, go deeper still, withdraw, deeper still, withdraw, almost to the point he left her body, until with one final plunge, she felt his balls brushing against her sex as he sank to the root into her nether hole. A moment of pain, but within seconds he began fucking her ass in earnest, soon finding a rhythm with the cock in her throat. Frang pushing her forward onto Thorburn's cock, then Thorburn pushing her backward onto Frang's prick. The movement was merely an illusion as she was strapped too tightly to the table to allow much movement in either direction, but the motion of their pricks in her ass and mouth had a timing eerily like being pushed one way and another. The discomfort disappeared as she fully relaxed her anus and her throat to their punishing erections. Not only was there no discomfort, but she felt the heat build up prefacing her eventual release.

This was a little surprising. While she enjoyed sucking Stuart's cock, and it excited her to the point that she wished to feel his cock in her sheathe or his tongue on her nub to grant her relief, she had not come close to orgasm from just sucking him. And she had enjoyed Stuart's finger in her ass while he fucked her normally, and she'd released from the pleasure, but the build up had started and built in her sex, not in her ass. That was merely the icing on the cake. But this. The flashes of pleasure seemed to be starting in her ass and her mouth and flowing to her sex. Perhaps it was the carnality of it all. Here she was, recently a virgin, in love with her husband, but being dually penetrated by his two brothers - one in the mouth and one in her ass of all things - while her husband whispered to her to take it all, to give them total access to her body, watching her throat swell from the cock pushing down it.

Suddenly, she felt Thorburn swell up in her mouth as he groaned deeply and she felt his balls resting on her chin as spurt after spurt of his thick spunk flooded her throat. Unable to breathe or swallow, she felt she was choking, and dribbles of his essence trickled from her mouth. No sooner had his cock stopped pulsing, she felt Frang thrust one last time deep in her ass, then hold, as his cock began pulsing it's own rhythm, groaning deeply as his flood of warm cum filled her ass. That's when it happened for her. She gave a concerted gasp around Thorburn's rapidly shrinking cock and she exploded, her orgasm hitting with the force of a hammer, waves of pleasure running from her breasts to her sex, to her anal sphincter. She felt the muscles of her sheathe and anal ring contracting convulsively, trying to squeeze more cum from Frang's throbbing shaft.

"Odin's spear!" Thorburn exclaimed. "That was some cocksucking! I've never felt someone's throat open as did yours to take all of me. I would have wagered you could nae have gotten more than half in your mouth, but you took it all. Well done, lassie, well done."

Stuart petted her hair while saying, "It was something she stumbled into naturally on our wedding night. I would nae have believed it until it happened."

Ailene felt perverse pleasure at his comment, somehow glad that she could make him proud by properly sucking Thorburn's cock. What was wrong with her.

"And her ass is also a thing of beauty," Frang chimed in, "and well poised to bring a man tremendous pleasure. The feelings were exquisite when she clamped down on me as she spent. I don't believe I've ever had better. You should use this before much longer, Stuart. It is well worth the ride."

They wiped themselves off and both Thorburn and Frang ran their hands down her back, over her still flaming ass, and down her legs as they headed for the door.

"We leave you to it, Stuart," Thorburn called out as he left the room. "You've got a wonderful woman there and we're glad you shared."

"Please let me up, husband. I'm sore and tired and I would go to bed now," Ailene said. "It's been a long and trying day."

"In just a moment, love. There's one more thing that I must do before you're released," he replied.

He took a clean cloth from the cabinet, and kneeling down in front of her, he wiped the drool and cum from her mouth, cheeks and chin, then kissed her, softly upon her lips. She was almost too tired to kiss him back, her thoughts and emotions fragmented from her experiences that day. He then went between her legs and wiped the remains of Frang's load that was dribbling from her battered hole and down the crease of her sex. When it was wiped clean, he kissed her gently there as well. Very tender he was, knowing how much pain she'd undergone first from the strapping, then the fucking of her virgin asshole.

When he was finished, he returned to the cabinet and removed a small vial from one of the shelves. "There's salve in here to soothe your bottom," he said.

He went between her parted legs and she felt him pour some of the liquid on her flaming red cheeks, still burning from the severe strapping she'd had. His hands were gentle as he massaged the oily liquid into her ass cheeks. The salve did provide relief from the pain and soothed the fire emanating from her bottom.

"It feels much better now," she said. "You can let me up now, Stuart."

"That wasn't the one thing that I had left to do. You canna imagine the arousal I felt seeing your naked bottom get strapped and seeing your release while Thorburn fucked your mouth and Frang your ass. I'm so hard right now, it feels like it will burst."

With that, he plunged his rigid member into her moistened sheath, all the way to the hilt in one pile driving motion. Giving her no time to adjust to the sudden invasion, he was seesawing back and forth, plundering her body with a violence she'd never felt from him before. In and out, pistoning into her like a madman. Her nerves and senses already balanced on the edge of a precipice, his brutal taking of her so soon after her previous orgasm spun up her arousal by a factor of ten. Soon, she was panting. She felt the butterflies swirling that promised an explosion of monumental proportions. The heat generated from the strapping was no worse than the heat her body was generating as her husband rammed repeatedly into her. All sensation, all feeling centered in her sex then spun out like a pinwheel to all other parts of her body. Building, building, like no other arousal she'd ever experienced before. Her sex leaked her copious juices, slicking the way for his rampant penetration. Each time she reached a peak from which she expected to spiral down into her orgasm, it only plateaued for a moment, before climbing again.

Stuart had never felt as hard and filled with lust as he was now. The vision of his beloved, spread naked on the table while her ass was paddled a fiery red, then surrendering herself to the fucking administered by his brothers had opened primal doors within him. Despite her acceding to his demands, his wishes; seeing her cum from other men's cocks engendered the desire to reclaim her again as his own. He was her husband, he was her master, and she needed to be reminded of it right now. She had to be shown that no one could ever fuck her, ever love her, like he could. And the only way he believed he could do that was to punish her with his cock, right now, make her orgasm as she'd never orgasmed before, and never would again unless it was with him. He was so close to release himself, but he held back, wanting her to cum before him, knowing that it was him and only him that lifted her to those heights of passion.

"Tell me you want me," he said. "Let me know you belong to me."

"Fuck me, Stuart! Fuck me harder! Show me who is the master! Fuck meee!" The last "me" changing into a mindless moan as it left her mouth.

And he did. Over and over, he hammered his way into her cunt, like a blacksmith striking a piece of metal to turn it into a sword. He was rewarded with the sound of her moans, her groans, her ragged breathing, the sheen of perspiration forming on her back, the way her sheath clung to his prick as he withdrew and parted when he slammed home, laying his claim on her body, marking her as his territory.

"Know that I love you, and that it will ever be so, and I hold you mine," he panted fiercely. "I may choose to share you with my brothers, but you're my wife, mine, mine, MINE!" With each "mine" he thrust even harder.

The dam burst. All the pressure building up finally released, sending Ailene into dizzying spasms of almost torturous rapture. She cried out, "I yield myself to you." Wavelike spasms caused the muscles of her sheath to contract, almost painful in their intensity. As she contracted, she felt Stuart cease his thrusting, stiffen and swell even more within her and a flood of hot, sticky cum merged with her own, coating them in wetness. He let out a strangled cry, his orgasm almost as wrenching as her own. When his prick had no more cum to spurt, he collapsed on her back, his legs no longer with the strength to support him.

He lay there, his head on her back and kissed it, tasting the sweat that formed there during his violent lovemaking. When he had the energy to rise, once again he wiped her off, removing the traces of their passion from her. When he was finished, he removed all the bindings pinning her to the table. He sat down on the edge and pulled her into his arms, her head curling into his shoulder, both exhausted from the intensity of their sexual joining.

"I've got to say, having you tied down, your body open, unable to resist anything I may want to do to you is a most enticing picture. I was hard as soon as I saw you with your legs spread out, waiting for your punishment. I imagine it's even a prettier picture if you were on your back instead of your stomach. I may have to bring some ropes up to our bedroom and test out that theory," Stuart said.

"Nae tonight, husband. Not another thing tonight. I'm wrung out. I can think only of sleep."

"Aye, a wee sleep with you sounds most inviting to me as well."

He stood up, picked Frang's cloak from off the floor where he'd dropped it. Wrapping her in it, he handed her the ruined clothing, then picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to their room. Naked she climbed into bed. He laid the fire and shed his own clothes, climbing naked in beside her. He lay curled up against her back, one of his hands loosely holding her breast.

"Well the gates have been opened now, I guess," Stuart whispered in her ear.

"What gates are those," she said drowsily.

"I think Thorburn and Frang were most appreciative of your charms, my wife. I doubt they'll want to stop sharing you now."

He wasn't sure she heard him. Her even, measured breathing told him she was asleep. He kissed the top of her head and quickly slipped into slumber himself.

12