A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be sure to," Laura said as she placed her thumb on the scanner and approved the purchase.

The saleswoman behind the counter nodded her thanks and Laura turned to continue on her way. As she was a dozen or so steps away, and really enjoying the continued sting of her new nipple toys, she smiled as she heard Big Tits announce behind her, "Excuse me, ma'am, but you look like a woman who appreciates painfully strong nipple clamps, am I right?"

Laura knew she'd been played like a string, but she didn't care. She was happy with her purchases. Every time she squeezed her arms together, or brushed up against someone in the crowed, she would gasp anew as the fiendish clamps bit into her tender nipples from what seemed like a brand new angle. Yes, she thought, these things will get lots of use with my wardrobe!

Laura continued to skillfully weave her way through the sea of humanity without further distraction from the multitude of vendors and booths along her way. Although, she attributed most of her success at avoiding further consumer entrapment at the fact that she was half out of her mind with horniness and desire from her new tit clamps and hardly heard anyone calling to her. God, she loved harsh nipple play!

***

As she turned down the aisle with Anal by Design's booth on it, another booth off to her right finally caught her eye. To be more precise, the gorgeous brunette with medium sized breasts and a flawlessly innocent face who was deep-throating a decently thick, eighteen inch rubber dong caught her attention; which was precisely what Laura was sure the saleswoman's intention was.

Laura decided to bite the bullet and approached the booth whose banner across the top read, Oral Fixations, Inc. She arrived just in time to catch the tail end of a conversation the brunette was having with one of the dozen or so women gathered around her.

"...a few years, but my mother insisted I learn how to deep-throat cocks as well as she could. I can't fault her either. After all, my mother always said that the quickest way to a man's heart is by putting his dick in your stomach!" she announced with a smile. The small crowd of women laughed in agreement. "That woman certainly knows a lot more about men than I do; but I'm catching up," she added with a full grin of flawlessly white, straight teeth before she swallowed the full eighteen inches of her toy again; without so much as a hint of gag reflex. She roughly fucked the thick tool into her throat for a few seconds before withdrawing it again. A few tendrils of saliva followed the penis shaped dong out of her mouth and fell into her ample cleavage. She giggled as she went in after it with a finger. After a few seconds of fishing around between her well-displayed tits, she brought her wet digit back up to her mouth to put her saliva back where it belonged.

The woman knows how to play up to an audience, Laura said to herself as her eyes followed the drops of saliva's journey from the brunette's breasts up to her lips. The saleswoman had maybe a set of 36Ds to work with, but her one piece corset/bra outfit did its best to amplify her natural assets into some truly mouth watering cleavage. Her long brown hair and large, dark eyes put the nail in Laura's coffin. Whatever this beauty was selling, Laura Wilder was buying.

"Okay, well it looks like we have enough women here for me to go into another demonstration of our new Invisi-Gag 2100," announced Deep-Throat after she judged she had at least fifteen or so women gathered around her. "How many of us have been on a date with Mr. or Mrs. Right: You're in a nice dark theater; you're wearing a butt plug that's maybe a size or two too big to truly be comfortable; you're snuggled up to him or her; one of their hands is down your shirt playing with a nice stiff nipple, and the other is down you panties playing with a squishy, wet pussy?"

Deep-Throat looked around her audience and saw most of the women nodding their heads in agreement or remembrance of a date night that played out similarly.

"Everything is going well. Mr. or Mrs. Right is playing you like a fiddle, but them, BAM! Out of the blue your orgasm hits and you scream out right in the middle of a family comedy in front of God and everybody.

"Oh God. Oh God! OH GOD!!!" she screamed in mock orgasm to make her point. Another dozen women who were walking past stopped and approached to see what all the commotion was about.

This woman is good, Laura thought to herself in appreciation.

"Well, now you don't have to be worried about those sneaky orgasms anymore with Oral Fixation's new Invisi-Gag 2100!" she said holding up the dildo she'd been deep-throating earlier.

Laura tried to examine the dildo, but it looked like a plain old eighteen inch dildo to her; the same kind of toy that her own mother used to ram down her throat when she was going through her own training to remove the young Laura's gag reflex.

"Now I know what you're saying: 'This is just an ordinary dildo exactly like we've all swallowed before.'

Laura nodded with most of the women in the crowd.

"But it's actually quite revolutionary. If you'll notice the back end, this isn't actually a handle," she said holding out the long dildo for the crown to examine. The toy had a strange half circle shape on its end. "It's actually a series of latex covered magnetic clamps that lock onto your teeth to prevent opening your mouth, accidentally swallowing whole or taking it out when you're not supposed to.

"But the truly revolutionary part about the Invisi-Gag 2100 is that once it's activated and clamped shut, a small protrusion pushes into you wind pipe and prevents your vocal cords from vibrating. So this amazing gag has the added benefit of preventing you from speaking, screaming or saying silly thing: Like 'No!' or 'Stop!' or 'That thing couldn't possibly fit into my ass!' And let's be honest people: If you want to get Mr. or Mrs. Right, words like that are the last words that you want to be saying. Am I right?"

The crowed of women nodded their heads in agreement.

"I know what the next question is going to be, so don't worry about your oxygen supply," Deep-Throat said with a throwing-away gesture. "The middle part of the gag is hollow and there are a series of air holes along the top so you can breathe through your nose normally," she added as she turned the dildo gag to the side to point out the holes.

"Now, I can continue swallowing this thing and trying to talk around it, but that would make for a very long and silent presentation, so can I have a volunteer from the audience?" Deep-Throat asked sweetly. "There's a free Invisi-Gag 2100 in it for one helpful lady," she added holding up the thick toy and wiggling it back and forth invitingly.

Laura thought about it for only a fraction of a second before stepping forward and volunteering. "What the hell?" she asked to no one in particular. "I'm could use some cock right now."

"I think we all could," Deep-Throat said supportively. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Laura Wilder."

"Let's everyone give a hand to our volunteer, Laura who just scored herself a free Invisi-Gag 2100 from Oral Fixations, Inc!"

There was a good deal of applause from the thirty or forty women gathered in the audience.

"Now, Laura. If you'll have a seat in this easy chair, we can begin the presentation."

Laura complied eagerly and sat where she was asked to.

"Open wide," Deep-Throat commanded as she approached Laura with the thick faux-dick; which was still dripping with the saleswoman's own saliva.

The dildo's penis-shaped head stopped momentarily on its way past the back of her throat. Laura only gagged slightly as Deep-Throat fed inch after inch of thick toy into her esophagus. Despite Laura's slightly active gag reflex, all eighteen inches of thick latex was quickly buried into her stretched throat.

Fuck me! Laura said to herself. I almost gagged there. I'm a little out of practice!

"There we go," the gorgeous brunette saleswoman said finally. "And now to activate the magnetic clamps and seal the Invisi-Gag 2100 inside our friend, Laura here," she said as she pulled out her phone and tapped a few buttons on the device's screen. Laura felt a sudden pressure on her teeth. Not uncomfortable, but enough to know it was there. Half a second later she felt an odd sensation in her throat. It was almost like accidentally getting water down the wrong pipe; but the sensation only lasted a second.

"Alright, Laura, now try and open your mouth for us."

Laura tried, but her mouth refused to open.

"And can you say 'hi'?" prompted Deep-Throat.

Laura tried to vocalize the word but only a soundless puff of air escaped her nose.

"As you can see, Laura's mouth is sealed shut. She can't talk; she can't scream; and she can't say any of those naughty words; she's completely silenced. Now if you'll notice," Deep-Throat continued pointing at Laura's mouth, "The width of the device on the outside of the teeth is minimal, so you can wear this out in public, or on a date, or wherever you're supposed to be seen and not heard. You can even wear it while you sleep.

"My husband likes to lock mine in my mouth every night after he's done cumming and pissing down my throat. Then he'll get me off anally a few dozen times with his fists or my dildo collection; he tells me I'm quite a loud screamer and it can give him a headache. Also, I evidently talk too much post-coitus and it pisses him off while he's trying to sleep."

A few women in the crowd giggled. Obviously, Deep-Throat wasn't alone in her shortcomings as a loving wife.

"So, as you can see, the Invisi-Gag 2100 has a multitude of uses and benefits. My husband and I have actually used the Invisi-Gag 2100 a couple times before when camping with my family. My sister has quite a few little ones running around and we'd hate to wake them in the middle of the night. It's truly amazing how hard a woman can get her ass pounded when she can't make a sound of discouragement and there no chance of disturbing the kids!"

Again, many nods of agreement from the crowd of women gathered around.

"Now as for controlling the Invisi-Gag 2100, it can be tethered to any cell phone; even your own. Although, while it's being controlled by your phone, you program in a time span before it auto-unlocks. In case you need some quiet time all by yourself and don't want to wake the kids or your significant other with the screams of your orgasms.

"There is, of course, a failsafe override that you can activate in an emergency to unlock the Invisi-Gag 2100 immediately, but doing so will message all other phones tethered to your toy informing them of your inability to keep yourself gagged; so if you do override it, you'd better have a damn good reason.

"Any questions? That is, any questions from anyone other than our volunteer, Laura here?" Deep-Throat finally asked resting her hand on top of Laura's head to the giggling crowd of attentive women.

"How effective is it – really – when silencing an orgasm?" asked a pretty blonde – who appeared to be in her early twenties – in the front row. "I can get pretty loud when I'm masturbating and sometimes and I wake up my mom and dad at night."

"She does," added the older blond woman standing next to her. "Of course, it normally gets her father all riled up and then I'm screaming in orgasm shortly thereafter, so I have no reason to complain."

"So what you're both saying is that you both need your own Invisi-Gag 2100s," declared Deep-Throat. "Well, we can fix you both up with one today!

"But I'm actually glad you asked that question," added Deep-Throat. "It's the question that I was hoping someone would ask. Well, let's just demonstrate with our lovely volunteer, Laura. As we've already established, she can't say 'No' now can she?" Deep-Throat smiled as the crowd laughed.

Laura thought about trying to resist, but between the harsh nipple clamps sending painful waves of pleasure pulsing through her body and the undeniably submissive mood that having a thick dildo rammed down her throat would give any woman, Laura was in no mood to argue against a free orgasm. Even an orgasm in front or fifty or sixty strangers administered by a woman she'd only known for a few minutes did nothing to stop the steady flow of juices coming out of her front hole.

"Alright, Laura," Deep-Throat said as she knelt in front of her. The beautiful woman groaned softly at what was most likely a sizable plug locked up her shapely backside. "Scoot your butt forward so I can push up your skirt out of the way; it's a lovely skirt by the way. It really offsets your hair."

Laura silently did as she was told.

"Now lift and spread you legs so I can unlock your dildo strap... There we go. Now let's get this big boy out of your hole so we can demonstrate the effectiveness of the Invisi-Gag 2100."

Laura tried to groan as her Dilation Master XXL was slowly withdrawn from her sore bottom by a stranger for the second time that day. Try as she might, no sound escaped her locked lips. The only noticeable indicator of her excitement was the quickening of her breath through her nose.

"Good girl, Laura. This is a nice piece of equipment, ladies," Deep-Throat said holding the five and five eights inch thick, twenty two inch long digital butt stretcher up for the crowd to appreciate its size. "It's from a competitor, so I won't gush over it too much, but I own one myself, and they're quite effective," she added as she placed the tool to the side.

"Now, back to this lovely butt of yours – you do have an amazing ass, Laura – what is the best way to get you to have a nice, screaming orgasm? Nod once for fists or twice for a dildo."

Laura nodded once.

"I assumed as much. She's a fist-freak, ladies!" Deep-Throat announced as she pulled a pump bottle of lubricant out from behind Laura's chair and began lubing up her hands and arms – past her elbows. "Something tells me I'm going to be going in deep, what do you think, ladies?"

The crowd applauded and cheered Deep-Throat on. Their own lust and horniness taking over and making them forget about the lewd act of anal debauchery that was about to take place in front of them. Anywhere outside of the convention walls of the Women's Expo, the display that they were about to witness first hand would get both participants arrested for public indecency and the crowd arrested for loitering and vagrancy.

God bless good, old-fashioned, American hypocrisy...

"Now, let's see how much room we have to work with," the saleswoman said softly as she sunk one arm up to her elbow easily up Laura's gaping nether hole. "One is just not good enough for you, is it, Laura?" she asked rhetorically.

All Laura could do was shake her head softly from side to side.

"I would have been surprised if it was; so how about a second?"

The silent redhead nodded enthusiastically.

"A woman after my own heart," commented Deep-Throat as her second arm joined her first up to the elbow in Laura's quivering backside.

Laura laid her head back on the recliner and tried to groan as the saleswoman's arms picked up a quick, alternating rhythm inside her corset-restricted rectum. Deep-Throat obviously knew what she was doing: As one arm bottomed out inside Laura's sore yet excited asshole, her other arm's closed fist was sliding up next to her elbow to pull the taunt ring of muscle outwards and away from Laura's toned buttocks. She would hold this position for a split second before yanking the buried hand out and slamming the other hand back into the depths of Laura's tortured bowels.

Deep-Throat continued without interrupting her rhythm, "I can tell by how receptive our volunteer is that you ladies won't have long to wait until you get to see how effective the Invisi-Gag 2100 is at silencing even the strongest orgasms." The crowd of women was spellbound by the presentation. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure Laura's orgasm is a memorable one," she added before turning away from the crowd to latch her lips onto her volunteer's spasming and dripping cunt.

Laura shot her head backwards and tried in vain to scream in ecstasy. She was finding total silence to be frustrating to say the least.

She did have the wherewithal to slip one of her hands inside her blouse and yank on the tortured nipple she found there; the other hand reached down, grabbed a fistful of Deep-Throat's hair, and yanked the brunette's head fully into her soaked gash. The saleswoman's rhythm only seemed to intensify at Laura's rough handling; almost as if this was the signal she was waiting for. It might very well have been.

Deep-Throat chose that moment to leave the labia she was sucking and nibbling on to focus all of her oral attention directly onto Laura's engorged clit. As she sucked as much of the sensitive nub into her mouth as she could, Laura crashed over the edge of a powerful orgasm – utterly and completely silently.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically as Deep-Throat's expert fisting and sucking continued; and Laura's orgasm went on and on.

Finally, Laura could take no more and collapsed into the chair – totally spent. Only at that point did the saleswoman relent on her volunteer's drenched and spasming orifices. First, she pulled her sucking lips off of Laura's cunt with a loud popping noise. Then she slowly extracted her arms and fists from the thoroughly violated anal opening of her busty assistant. Cum still dripped out of Laura's red and puffy cunt lips and ran into the gaping pink chasm underneath.

Grabbing Laura's Dilation Master XXL, she quickly and expertly began re-plugging the spaced-out woman as she again turned back to her crowd of prospective customers; cunt juices dripping from her chin into her delicious cleavage as she did so. "As you can see, that was a violent anal-orgasm the likes of which I'm sure we all experience several times on a daily basis; and not a peep of sound from our lovely Laura!"

The women in the crowd were all smiling and talking amongst themselves excitedly. More than a few of them were already reaching for purses and pocket books – ready to make a purchase. The blonde daughter in the front row – the one who had asked the question on the gag's effectiveness in silencing an orgasm – was obviously impressed at the devices performance. Although, her state of being impressed was probably equally due to what her mother's fingers were doing – as the older blonde's hand had slipped into the front of her daughter's pants early on in the demonstration.

"Does that answer your questions, ma'am?" Asked Deep-Throat to the young woman.

"Yes it does," she answered in gratitude. As her mother withdrew the hand from her pants, she added, "Thank you!" just before her mother's dripping fingers entered her mouth for cleaning.

"Well, ladies, it looks like that's one young woman who won't be waking her parents up tonight," Deep-Throat announced to the crowd as the blonde mother pulled out her pocket book. "Please form a line to the left for those of you who would like to purchase your own Invisi-Gag 2100! Our saleswomen will be more than happy to help you pick out the size and color that will fill your throat the best.

"This concludes my presentation. I hope to NOT being hearing from any of you for awhile!" she added. The crowd laughed and then applauded before most of the observing women began forming an orderly line to the booth's counter and its waiting saleswomen.

Deep-Throat wiped the lubricant from her hands and arms – and the pussy juice from her mouth – before standing up. Smiling at the reclining redhead, she reached down and helped the wobbly-kneed woman to her feet. "Come on to the back of the booth so you can have time to recover," she said as she reached down to pick up Laura's swag-bags. She made no move to remove the gag from her busty volunteer's mouth.