A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers

Miko left the photo on screen for a few seconds without further comment to allow the audience to absorb the image before commenting, "Yes, that's the very same plug in the picture that you just in me today. It is my favorite one and I wear it quite often," she said before moving on.

"They were nineteen when Steven and I decided to persuade them to fall in love with each other, although we never told them it was all a carefully orchestrated plan until a few years after they were married; by which point it no longer mattered. Azumi and Natsuko were initially a little angry with us but eventually came to understand the truth in that Steven and I always had their best interests at heart and all was forgiven.

"Now, the first thing to look for in your daughters is compatibility. Just because your daughters are sisters doesn't mean they like each other. My sister – who was only eleven months older than I was – and I always shared a room together while growing up and went through proper anal training together as well. Despite long hours of penetrating each other anally and bringing each other to orgasm orally night after night, we never really got along all that well.

"On the other hand, Azumi and Natsuko couldn't keep their tongues and fists out of each other!" exclaimed Miko as the image behind her switched yet again. Two young women locked in a passionate 69 appeared on screen. Each was being penetrated with the other's fists both anally and vaginally while tongues and mouths licked and sucked any available labia or clit they could reach.

"They would spend hours in their room like this after school and on the weekends. It got to the point where their own mother couldn't force as hard of an orgasm out of her own daughters as they could from each other. Initially, I was emotionally devastated. Once I finally came to terms with this fact – with lots of help from my loving husband," the image behind Miko changed yet again to a screaming Miko with Steven's arm buried up her ass – well past his elbow, "I realized that my daughters were perfect for each other."

"So compatibility is the first step. The second is..."

***

An hour and a half later, Laura walked out of the auditorium with a phablet full of notes, a head brimming with ideas, and an autographed e-copy of"My Daughters Are in Love".She was looking forward to digesting the book's contents and putting some newly forming plans into action with Emily and Cora; but first, she had to find a bathroom. Her bladder had been straining to hold its contents for about the last half hour of the of Miko's seminar. Any woman knew that, with a rectum full of latex and a corset crushing her midsection, there just wasn't much room left in the bladder for urine. It's no wonder that urethral training was becoming so common. It would be impossible for a woman to accidentally piss herself in public if that hole was tightly sealed up with a nice large sound.

Maybe she was being too old fashioned leaving that hole un-molested. Perhaps she could find a booth with a urethral training starter set for herself, and – as long as she was going down that route – Cora and Emily would probably benefit from their own as well. After all, one of Miko's own books suggested that mother/daughter dilation training created strong, mutual bonds. While the book was specifically talking about anal dilation training, the last chapter had been exclusively about the benefits of urethral training.

Laura didn't even consider buying anything for Naomi's piss hole. Considering that her middle child was the extreme masochist that she was, Naomi had been training that third hole for years.

To be continued in The Expo, Part II

lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers