All Comments on 'A Public Return to Passion'

by petuchi10

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
He Shouldn't Have Asked!

Upon returning home from the restaurant,after softly jerking his tool all the way,Melanie escorted Allen through the front door into the dark living room. Allen blinked several times as he thought he saw five big smiles of pearly white teeth,but nothing else.

All of a sudden Melanie flipped on the lights and was standing naked in front of 5 jig-a-boos ,all sporting poles at least 12 inches long! "SURPRISE!",Melanie shouted.I told you I'd reveal how I came to lose my inhibitions.

Melanie kneeled down,and one by one she swallowed each BIG black dick all the way deep into her throat,covering each with a thick layer of spittle. She then positioned herself on her hands and knees and beckoned Allen to pay close attention.

First she slowly slid down Leroy's coke-can wide 13 inches of steel. Next,Rufus steadily drove his 12 thick inches down her Hershey highway. Amos then snaled his foot-long all the way down her throat to the point where Allen could see her throat undulating with the back and forth motion. Finally,Melanie's right hand latched on to Willie's thick rod while her left hand was jerking off Rufus'es giant man meat.

Allen stood watching in shock as the friction created by the heat of 5 huge dongs pistoning back and forth at the speed of light caused all of the plastic in the room to melt! When all 5 big-boned brothers blew at the same time,Melanie's eye's nearly popped out as spunk blasted out of her nose,spewed out of her ass and twat,and painted the ceiling with two large white stains. 5 brothers shook out their foot-longs as The Steve Miller Band's, "Jungle Love" blared on the radio.

Allen never again had to worry about his wife being prudish,or being able to fully express herself sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous