All Comments on 'A Rake Reminisces'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story, but the clitoris isn't located inside the vagina, it's at the top of the vulva, on the outside. So there's no way you can go slipping in and finding it, as it's located outside of the vagina. Also, flicking the clitoris does not produce a very pleasant sensation at all. Rubbing it through the clitoral hood is definitely preferable.

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 10 years ago
Best one by far.

Awesome story here, Ashson. I'd love to see more like this one!

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaabout 10 years ago
Fast learner!

Very arousing! This young man certainly picked up the tricks of the trade fast! LOL. I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really liked your story, is there a second part? :3

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
This guy really needs to learn sex is better with someone you care about;)

One of my many favorites from you. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do it again, and again and...

When I first started your stories i realized that you had a sense of humor. But as I read more I was a bit overcome by the frequent repetition of the same themes. Rather too often. I also noted that you were not an American writer and more at ease with the skills of writing better than average prose.

You are the first Aussie I have seen here and you do your nation proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude

You realise that there's no discernable difference between a virgin and someone more experienced, right? The hymen isn't a barrier. If women were shrink sealed that would make it a hell of a lot harder to bleed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very funny...

i loved everything about it...even learnt a new meaning for a word i´d been familiar with forever - but not the optics meaning - reticule. thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous