A Rake Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So to keep Betty happy, or at least less unhappy, I started work. I slowly withdrew, letting her get the feel of my cock dragging against her flesh while enjoying the feel of her clinging to my cock as it moved. Reversing, I slid back in, still moving slowly so that Betty could sense the rhythm and start to adjust to it.

I did this several times, relishing the movement and the feel of Betty, but I also knew something was missing. I paused, half inside her.

"Betty," I told her, "you're supposed to move to meet me when I push into you. Not just wait while I do all the work. Try pushing back against me when I take you."

"I'd just as soon not," snapped Betty. "It's your rape. Do it yourself."

"That means I make the rules. You meet me or I start smacking your bottom as I come in, like this," I snapped straight back, leaving a red handprint outlined on her pretty white bottom.

Betty gave a squeal and hastily pushed back against me, helping me penetrate fully inside her again. After that things went more smoothly, with Betty finally doing her share. I was still taking my time, enjoying the whole thing, the sex and the dominance.

We banged together very nicely for a while, and I could hear Betty starting to gasp as I sank in. I very much doubted that she'd be as helpful as Mildred and tell me when to go faster, so I had to guess at that.

Figuring it was time, I bounced in a bit harder and faster, and Betty gave this little squeak. Moving at the faster pace, I found Betty keeping up easily, but she was not only breathing faster but she was also letting out little squeaks every so often.

Again I increased speed, and again Betty squeaked and adjusted. Since I was now pounding into her at quite a respectable rate I thought I'd leave it at that. Betty, it turned out, had other ideas. We'd been bouncing together for a short while at the faster rate when Betty gave this frustrated sounding squeal.

"Alright," she squeaked at me. "You win. Do it faster. Take me now, damn you. Hard!"

She surprised me. I thought I was already taking her quite hard, but if that was what she wanted....

I started to really bang home into her, not even giving her a chance to do more than gasp before I'd pulled back and banged in again. Her breath was now shuddering. She'd gasp in while I pulled back and then lose it all with a squeal as I hammered back inside her.

I could hear her whining and then she suddenly buried her face in a pillow and I could hear muffled screams. At the same time she seemed to shudder and she clamped onto my cock the way Mildred had at the end.

That squeezing of the old fellow was enough to make me lose it. I was suddenly giving lots of small quick jerks and spraying her thoroughly while she screamed and wailed into the pillow, shaking all over.

I was spent and I just leaned against Betty, but she didn't object. She didn't say anything. She just leaned on the bed as though she was a puppet and someone had cut all her strings. Eventually I recovered enough to straighten up and pull away, tidying my clothes. Then I waited.

Betty finally roused herself and started straightening her clothes. She gave me a filthy look and told me to go away. She had work to do. I just smiled and left.

As I guessed, Betty didn't say anything about what had happened, at least, not officially. I did notice that from that point on there always seemed to be two maids doing my room. They said they could work faster if there were two of them.

I had now demonstrated to my own satisfaction that I could catch any of the women who worked around the place and they wouldn't dare report me. Their jobs and their reputations were at stake, and they didn't want to lose either.

I kept clear of the youngest maids, because they might have been virgin and not know how the game was played. That could cause unwanted problems. For a while, though, I did play at trapping various maids and persuading them to submit to my charms. I even managed to nail Betty a second time when she went for a walk. That time she just gave a groan when she saw me and then cooperated in fine style.

After a while the maids started taking precautions, and I think someone told the housekeeper that I was playing up, because she took what I thought was a very ill-intentioned action. Half a dozen of the younger maids vanished, being replaced by a series of old harridans. Mrs. Foley had swapped the younger maids for older ones with some of the neighbouring manors.

It was obvious that if I wanted to continue my new hobby I'd have to branch out. So I did. What I wanted was a virgin, but I'd have to find one who wouldn't dare kick up a stink. I didn't want to find myself constrained to marry one, after all.

I looked over the neighbours and decided on Lady Katherine as my virgin target. If I could trap and take her, she'd most definitely keep her mouth shut. She was due to go to London soon and was expected to snaffle a fine husband there. There was no way she'd want to find herself stuck with me.

Lady Katherine was eighteen. Usually people of her estate make their official debut at age sixteen, but Lady Katherine had run into some rotten luck. A couple of close relatives had died at inconvenient times, meaning her debut had to be put off, but she was finally getting ready to go.

Now I knew Lady Katherine quite well, but we weren't really friends. She was my age and pretty, but a fearful snob, which would make my taking her all the better. Also I knew a couple of things about her that she didn't know I knew.

Her maid was not going to London with her, but was returning to her village to get married. So I figured that she could be bribed to look the other way if I popped up.

Also, Lady Katherine liked to take walks. Generally in the woods, with her maid, which was where I intended to meet them. However, I had happened to be in the woods one night, just walking, not poaching, I assure you, when I saw Lady Katherine sneaking into the woods by herself.

I'd followed and trailed her to a little clearing near the creek where she'd just laid down on the grass and relaxed. She hadn't been meeting anybody and when I trod on a twig and broke it she'd sat up, startled, and headed back home fast.

Curious, I'd made a habit of going back there to watch for a couple of weeks, and found that Lady Katherine had formed the habit of sneaking out a couple of times a week to just relax in complete solitude. It was something to remember.

For the next few days I kept an eye out for Lady Katherine and her maid taking one of their walks. I had a time limit for this particular ploy as Tracy, the maid, was leaving very shortly. Once she was gone I'd have to switch to plan B.

I was lucky, as the day before Tracy was due to leave I spotted Lady Katherine and Tracy hiking into the woods. This particular ploy was based on the fact that Lady Katherine was a snob and not too nice to her maid.

I nipped across to where I expected them to go and when they came down the path I was waiting.

"Good morning," I said to Lady Katherine, while nodding at Tracy to include her. "I hear you're heading for London soon."

"In another week," Lady Katherine confirmed. "And I'll be glad to get out of this dead end place and get to meet some interesting people."

Not dull boors, like me, she didn't say, but the inference was there.

I just smiled and turned to Tracy.

"I hear that you're going back to your village for a wedding," I said to her smiling.

Tracy nodded, smiling. "I leave tomorrow morning," she told me.

"Well, as a going away present, why don't I give you a pound to sit down over there and not notice while I lift up Lady Katherine's skirts?"

Both young women seemed rather startled by my suggestion.

"Oh, sir," protested Tracy, putting her hands to her cheeks, looking flushed. (And interested. I could see cupidity in her eyes as she glanced over at Lady Katherine. Tracy had nothing to lose and she didn't really like Lady Katherine.)

"Sir, what sort of suggestion is that to make in front of a Lady?" Lady Katherine demanded, seriously annoyed at my rudeness and gall.

"A serious one," I replied. I looked at Tracy.

"All you have to do is take the money, sit down and shut up. And ignore any squeaks and squeals from Lady Katherine when I start rogering her."

"This is disgraceful," Lady Katherine was yelling, while Tracy was biting her lip and thinking about it.

"Don't worry about Lady Katherine," I told Tracy. "She won't say anything and miss out on going to London."

I could see the acceptance in her eyes, but so could Lady Katherine. I'll give her this, she can think fast.

"Five pounds, Tracy, if you let him take you instead," she snapped. At the same time she opened her little reticule and pulled out some notes.

"Cor, done," snapped Tracy, reaching for the money.

I was stuck. If I tried to take Lady Katherine now, Tracy would help her. I shrugged mentally. So I'd have another maid. Lady Katherine would get to watch which would probably offend her no end.

"Saved by the maid," I murmured. "And I was so hoping to initiate a virgin."

"Tracy is a virgin," said Lady Katherine, indignant that her maid would be other than pure.

I glanced at Tracy, who blushed.

"Take off your clothes," I told her. "I want you naked."

She hesitated, and Lady Katherine rounded on her.

"Well hurry up about it," she said. "I'm not waiting here all day and I can't continue my walk without you."

Still blushing, Tracy started taking off her dress.

"Tell me, Tracy, how many times have you been nailed? Not a specific count, but just the number of men. We'll count your fiancé as one. Who else?"

"Um, you're right about my fiancé," said Tracy, "but no others, honest."

I laughed.

"Tracy, Lady Katherine is about to see you naked and getting nailed. You have five pounds and you're going home tomorrow. Lady Katherine will be delighted to see you gone. She's not going to worry at this stage if you've been nailed by other men. Who were they?'

"Mr. Hodgekins," she started. "He tries out all the new maids when they start."

From the look on Lady Katherine's face she was suddenly seeing her butler with fresh eyes.

"Both the footmen have trapped me a couple of times, and Joe, your cowherd, got me once."

Lady Katherine was finding she'd been living in a sink of iniquity and was horrified.

By now Tracy was naked, her pert little breasts standing out, her nipples already erect, I noticed. I think she was excited that she was going to be taken in front of Lady Katherine, and Lady Katherine wouldn't be able to say boo about it.

I had her lie down, legs apart, then told Lady Katherine to sit down and shut-up. I undid my trousers and let my erection stand out. I heard Lady Katherine give a hiss of surprise, and Tracy started babbling.

"Oh lummy, you got to be kidding me. You aint really going to stick that in me are you? It'll never fit, it won't."

It's beyond me why women react like that when they see me. I swear to you it's not that large. After a while I just put it down to fearful anticipation, as they all seemed to handle it once I started on them.

I settled onto the ground next to Tracy, on the side away from Lady Katherine. I didn't want to block her view of what was going on. I squeezed Tracy's breasts with one hand while the other closed upon her female flesh and started exploring.

Her erect nipples turned out to be an indicator of her current state. She was already hot and wet and waiting, and there was no need for me to stoke the furnace.

I pushed Tracy's legs further apart and lent over her, cock just touching her slit. A glance at Lady Katherine showed that she had on an 'ignore these peasants' look and was looking studiously elsewhere. But I caught her eyes flickering over to see what we were doing before hastily directing them away again.

An evil genie must have touched me at that point.

"Lady Katherine," I murmured, "I want you to come over here, stretch Tracy's lips apart and steer me into place."

"I'd rather die," came the not unexpected reply.

"Of course," I added casually, "I suppose I could always switch my attentions back to you."

With that, Lady Katherine came scrambling over. Red faced, she stretched Tracy's lips and then took my cock between two fingers and urged it into place. Poor Tracy was torn between laughing at the look on Lady Katherine's face and screaming that she didn't want that thing in her.

She didn't get a chance to do either. I gave a firm push and slid neatly into her. Tracy gave a yip, but her passage opened easily, letting me slide in deeply. Another push and I was home. I could feel Tracy give a little wriggle under me and then relax, and I started feeling her out.

I've noticed that when I take women, they seem to appreciate me starting slowly, giving them time to come to terms with what's being done to them. So it was with Tracy. (I also made a mental note to see how a woman handled it when I went hell for leather right from the word go. Could be interesting.)

I pushed down into Tracy and she lifted her hips to meet me. No instructions need, no making her toe the line. She knew what was wanted and was quite willing to do it. Any initial nervousness she might have felt was gone once my cock started pleasing her.

A difference between a woman who was willing to fuck me (even if she was being paid) and one who I had to persuade was that Tracy got right down to it, praising my efforts and making enthusiastic noises as I drilled into her.

It was irritating. I wasn't the dominant one. Not really, even though I had her pinned to the ground by my cock. She saw it as a coming together of equals, and was quite enthusiastic about getting herself well and truly screwed. Apart from the fun of the actual sex, my only real pleasure in the situation was the look on Lady Katherine's face.

She was appalled, shocked and excited, although I'd bet a fiver that she'd never admit to that last bit. Contenting myself with the knowledge that her turn would come, I ploughed into Tracy.

I didn't have to guess when I needed to go faster. Tracy was bucking under me, demanding I go harder and faster, and when I did so she demanded I go harder yet. Which I did.

We bounced together in fine style, while I could feel Lady Katherine's eyes glued to us, as though she didn't really believe this was happening.

When your partner is as willing and enthusiastic as Tracy, the sex doesn't last as long. I didn't need to take the extra time to build her up to the point where she'd participate willingly, I just needed to nail her down and start hammering.

It wasn't long and Tracy was bucking even harder under me, shouting, "Now, damn you, now."

Now it was and I just let myself go, pounding into her while she came apart at the seams. Used to a longer ride than this one, I wasn't quite ready, and Tracy had collapsed from her climax while I was still banging into her.

I didn't stop, of course. I kept banging away, hard and fast, and wasn't all that surprised when Tracy's bottom twitched and she started rising to meet me again. It wasn't for long. I finally turned on the hose and washed away her inhibitions while Tracy seemed to convulse for a second time, squealing her glee.

After that I straightened up my clothes and watched as Tracy slowly got dressed, a smug look on her face. Lady Katherine was furious, but there was nothing she could do. To even mention what had happened would be enough to ruin her reputation, and she knew it. The two women headed off, one scowling and the other smirking.

You will note that, while I'd enjoyed an interesting interlude, I had not yet reached my target. I hadn't nailed a virgin. So for Lady Katherine, Plan B went into action. In a week, Lady Katherine went to London, and for that week she'd be accompanied by her new maid. Who I wouldn't be able to buy off.

Plan B depended on Lady Katherine sneaking away from the fuss at home one night for her solitary walk in the woods. I thought that the odds were good, and I was really hoping to score before she was gone.

For the next four nights I haunted the woods near Lady Katherine's place. Once she came out, strolled around the house and went back inside. On the fifth night, she took her walk in the woods.

I knew where she'd be going; to the little clearing next to the creek. When she got there, I'd be waiting.

I was standing quietly under the trees when Lady Katherine arrived. She settled down on the grass and contemplated the water. It was such a peaceful scene I almost hated to break it up. Almost.

"Well met by moonlight, proud Titania," I said, and Lady Katherine jumped with a squeak.

"No need to worry, Katherine," I said, stepping out. "It's only me. There again, maybe that is reason to worry. Did Tracy get a nice send-off?"

"Don't mention that tart to me," snapped Katherine. "I can't believe she did that with you, and in front of me."

"You paid her to do it," I pointed out. "Unfortunately, there's no-one for you to pay tonight, is there?"

Katherine suddenly seemed to remember my original intention prior to my little tryst with Tracy. She went to scramble to her feet but found herself hampered by the fact that my foot was standing on her dress, holding her pinned down.

"Will you please take your foot off my dress," she snapped at me. "What do you want, anyway?"

I undid my buttons and let my cock loose.

"Guess," I said.

"You're mad," Katherine said, giving me a killing look. "My father would kill you."

"Really? You're going to tell him that you were out in the woods in the middle of the night and I just happened to come along, lift up your dress and have my way with you? You're going to tell him you lost your virginity to me just days before you go to London?

Tell him I've taken your virginity and you won't be going to London. You'll be walking down the aisle with me, and somehow, I don't think you want that."

"It's not going to happen," Katherine insisted. "I'll fight you. I'm not letting you do this to me."

"Actually, I am going to do this to you, and you're not going to fight. Imagine trying to keep your loss of innocence a secret while sporting a black eye, because I am taking you tonight. I'm a lot bigger and stronger and you won't be able to stop me.

Your best bet, I assure you, is to do as you're told and hope it doesn't hurt too much. I'm told that if I take it slowly it shouldn't hurt at all. It will be interesting to find out, won't it?"

Katherine was cornered and she knew it. She had no right to be out in the woods at night, alone, and if she tried to tell her parents that I raped her they would blame her, accusing her of coming out here to meet me. Which she did, even if she hadn't known she was going to.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" she asked desperately.

"Because I don't want to. I want to lift up your dress and initiate you into the joys of being a woman. Now are you going to be a good girl and do as you're told?"

Katherine just looked at me. There wasn't much she could say or do and she knew it.

"I want your dress off," I told her. "I'm sure you don't want your clothes getting stains on them so start taking them off."

Katherine was glaring at me even harder and biting her lip. I just waited, smiling blandly, trying to radiate a total confidence that she would see thing my way. Apparently it worked, for she gave a groan and started undressing.

It didn't take long and she was standing naked in front of me, the bright moonlight letting me see her full figure and her furiously blushing face. Her breasts, might I say, were magnificent. I just automatically reached up and cupped them, thumbs rolling the nipples as I did so.

Katherine made an inarticulate noise low in her throat and tried to step back away from me. Her foot just happened to catch mine as she was moving and she found herself falling backwards. She gave a squawk but I was able to catch her and guide her down onto her back.