A Rake Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled down next to her and took hold of her breasts again. I really wanted to spend some time admiring those. I was already wondering what they'd taste like. Katherine, being a natural spoilsport, tried to push my hands away.

"If you want to play with something," I told her, "play with this."

I caught one of her hands and pressed it against my cock. Her hand automatically closed around it as I pressed it into her hand and she held it for a moment before letting go with a gasp. I reached for her hand again.

"I didn't say let it go," I reprimanded her. "I said play with it. I expect you to hold it until I leave your breasts go. If you don't, I will smack your bottom. Um, would you like your bottom smacked anyway?" I asked.

She didn't answer, but neither did she let go my cock. I resumed playing with her breasts, fondling them and sucking on them, being careful not to do anything that might leave marks. I'd hate it for Katherine to have to explain love bites all over her breasts the next day.

By the time I transferred attention to Katherine's mound, she was actually running her hands lightly over my cock, familiarising herself with it. It seemed to me that it was probably a good thing that she'd seen me using it on Tracy. She didn't seem scared of having it in her apart from her initial reservations about losing her virginity. After all, she'd seen that Tracy handled it easily and apparently thoroughly enjoyed having it wiggle about inside her.

When I'd nailed Mildred I'd taken some time to have her give me a few instructions on female plumbing. She'd told me about the clitoris and showed me how to stimulate it. She also told me that if I was ever with a virgin to give the poor girl a chance and play around with her clitoris before I speared her.

Keeping this in mind, I started stroking Katherine's mound. It seems to me that a couple of the maids had got really excited just knowing I was going to take them, while the others had to be coaxed to life. I guess some women just like a man to come up and take them, giving them no choice. It excites them to know they're helpless and the man is just taking them.

When I slipped my fingers between Katherine's lips and into her hidden recesses I found that she was hot and wet. Very wet. Fluids were practically gushing from her. It seemed that she was one of these women who liked to be dominated. Stroking inside her I found her clitoris and flicked it.

Katherine almost jumped clean off the ground. She seemed to convulse and gave a strangled scream.

"Like this do you?" I asked, and flicked her again.

A few more touches there and she was babbling, pleading for me to stop, she couldn't stand it. Satisfied that she was ready I moved her legs wider apart.

Now that she was actually going to be penetrated, Katherine got real nervous, real fast. She was breathing hard and looking at where my cock was pressing against her lips. She gave a little frightened moan and I pushed inwards.

Pushing up against her passage I could feel her maidenhead, waiting for me to break it. So could Katherine. She gave a little shudder and I laughed and pressed forward hard.

I felt something give and I was sinking in while Katherine gave a yelp of pain. It wasn't much of a yelp in my books, so I suppose that it hadn't hurt too much. Her yelp trailed away to be replaced by a familiar old refrain.

"Oh my god, you're really doing it. Not so fast, it's too big. Oh god, you're trying to kill me, I just know it. How much more is there. Stop already."

You know, the same old feminine whine. They whinge about it going in and can't get enough once it is in.

I kept on pushing in, ignoring Katherine's wailing and carrying on, until I was fully in place. As expected, her passage had stretched to accommodate me with no problems. Now that I was in I gave my little pause.

"OK, sweetheart," I told Katherine. "I'm all the way in. If you wriggle your bottom around a little you may find a more comfortable position. Why don't you try it?"

Still giving with the whines, Katherine wriggled under me, shifting back and forth on my cock a little, which I found immensely pleasing. Then she settled back.

"Now do you remember when I played with Tracy how she pushed up to meet me when I pushed into her?"

Receiving a tentative nod, I continued.

"Then that's what I want you to do. I'll move in and out a couple of times so you can adjust to the feel of it, then I expect you to start lifting your hips to meet me."

With that I pressed firmly against Katherine and then pulled slowly back. When I was almost losing contact with her, I stopped and reversed, pushing smoothly into her. I felt her twitch slight as I came lancing down and knew it wouldn't be long before she got the rhythm. Another long slow withdrawal followed by a determined plunge and this time the twitch was a decided upwards movement.

Slowly I drew her along, letting her feel the long drag as I withdrew followed by the sharper sensations as I battered my way back inside.

(If left to myself I could just keep doing this for ages, it felt so good, and on the spot I decided to catch myself a partner somewhere I could spend a decent amount of time with them. It would be interesting to see how a woman coped with a man just going on and on and not trying to climax.)

We were still moving relatively slowly, but Katherine was humping her hips eagerly to meet me. For the time being all her reservations regarding what we were doing had been put aside. She seemed to have decided that if she had to do this she might as well learn to do it properly and enjoy it.

So we moved together, both relishing what we were doing, and it was almost a pity that I had to speed things up. Nice though it would be to just hold Katherine there and pump her, eventually she would be missed.

I started pumping harder, with Katherine moving smoothly to meet me.

Faster still and Katherine's busy little hips bounced up and down with increased enthusiasm.

Faster still and Katherine was gasping, her legs had closed around me and she was hanging onto me, letting me ride her and doing her best to stay with me.

I could hear her squeaking with pleasure as I slammed into her. My hands had closed over her breasts, squeezing them, and my mouth found hers, ravishing it.

Now I was moving even harder, driving down into her, and Katherine was trying to gasp and scream as she bucked beneath me. Then she gave a real scream, smothered by my mouth, her legs shot up and her whole body shook under the climax she underwent. At the same time I was hosing her deeply, spilling my seed deep within her and praying that it would not fall on fertile ground this time.

Afterwards came the hardest part. I had to help Katherine get dressed. And listen to her bitching the whole time. You'd think she was the only girl who'd ever lost her virginity unexpectedly. And as for her complaints about my help, I've never been and never intend to be a lady's maid. She should be grateful that I did help her. Then I escorted her out of the woods until she was on her home grounds. As I told her, it was dangerous for her to be out there alone.

I had finally prevailed on my dear father to let me go to London to get a bit of town polish. I was quite looking forward to the trip, thinking of all those maids, and debutantes. Young wives and probably young widows.

A happy hunting ground for one such as I.