A Real Man in My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three times on the Friday, and four or five times on Saturday, it's still a bit of a flesh-toned blur and I just about lasted; the guard on the train had to help me off at Exeter station.

She was lovely and we were pretty much boyfriend and girlfriend for the rest of that year, but had a master plan you see, and I wasn't part of it. Her elder sister was a nurse in Australia and she'd been out twice. The degree would have made her resident status odds on so that was that. If I'd wanted to move to Australia to practice law she would have waited for me, but... you know..."

"You had Terry of course," I said trying to be helpful.

"Yes, and add to the fact that I couldn't stand the idea of living in a country full of bloody Australians."

I laughed.

"Well I'm grateful she taught you so well, but more grateful that you never went to be an Aussie Barrister."

"So am I," he said, leaning forward and kissing me.

After our breakfast we had a shower, washing each other with delight, and I enjoyed rubbing my hands over his wet soapy body, and taking advantage of my opportunity to play with whatever I wanted to. He did likewise.

With water pouring over my head I dropped to my knees and blew him, I hadn't taken him in my mouth before and this was going to be the first and it was going to be good. I had gone all the way with Parker once but only when I was drunk, and after the orgasmic night Gray had given me, I felt it was only right to repay him and I watched with glee as it was his turn to go weak at the knees and rest back on the tiled wall; I held him by the hips and looked up into his face, just as suggested on 'The Lover's Guide' DVD Parker had bought in an attempt to get me blow him more often.

I hadn't done it since Parker had bought the DVD and pretty much never wanted to again, but right there and then, seeing Gray wet, muscular and erect I could think of nothing else. As with the final scene from the DVD I felt him get close and wanked him hard, putting him between my lips just as he exploded, I even turned my doe eyes up at him as he came.

I barely noticed the tart almost musty taste, as I finished him off, pumping hard and sucking for all I was worth. I wasn't that much of an expert and just did what came naturally, stopping only when Gray began to flinch back from me as I licked the underside of his helmet just as the DVD had instructed. I guessed even blokes can have too much stimulation.

I took a mouth full of shower water and gargled while he wasn't looking and spat out, and cleaned my teeth before I kissed him again!

Once dry and dressed, we went out for the day, stopping for lunch at a pub we passed on our way to the New Forest. By early afternoon we were in Lymington sat on a sunny quay drinking tea after walking hand in hand through the town admiring what was on display. The thing I admired most was the handsome man I was arm in arm with in the summer sunshine.

We headed further along the coast, stopping for an evening meal in another pub in a small seaside village.

"I've had a wonderful day Gray, thank you so much," I said sipping my Lambrusco Rose.

"Thank you Nats, it has been pretty great hasn't it. Want to stay over?" he said.

"Hotel?"

"Easier than that even," he beamed, "Terry and I have a place out here, it's a mobile home kinda thing, but all set up for him and Sam and is wheelchair friendly. I'll grab some milk and you can spend the night in the forest."

I was really pleased I still had my overnight bag with me, with my toothbrush and clean knickers.

"Yes please," I said and we finished our drinks and headed for the car park.

What Gray had called a 'mobile home kinda thing' was actually two park homes strapped together, and beautifully laid out with tonnes of room. There was no hospital smell and other than some frames and slings in the bathroom and near one of the beds you would never have known it was designed for the disabled.

It was just far enough away from the other park homes and had a large, raised patio and Graham set out chairs and lit small oil lamps while I made coffee.

I looked at the secluded patio and thought on how I might pay back the wonderful time I'd had since he picked me up on Friday. I made more coffee and when I came back I sat on his lap and we just hugged and kissed staring up at the stars, we didn't say much, and neither of us felt the need.

I yawned, and Gray said that it was time for bed. I stood and made my way inside while Gray collected the mugs and blew out the candles. In my bag I had the babydoll nightdress I'd bought on my way home on Friday and saw that his bedroom had an en suite bathroom and after stripping off and lightly spraying some of my favourite scent, I pulled on the tiny, lacy purple panties that went with the almost transparent baby doll nightdress that matched my colouring perfectly.

I hadn't paraded like this for anyone in a long time. Gray and I had stripped each other a few times now, but this was different. I stepped out into the half-light of the bedroom and Gray laying back on the bed in just his stretchy boxer shorts and taking off his watch.

I bit my bottom lip and for want of something better do held the edges of the nightie and curtseyed! He smiled, and held out his hand. I walked towards the bed and gave a little twirl making the edge of the satin spin out exposing my flat belly and my tiny satin panties. I knew from the bathroom mirror that my breasts were visible through the material.

I sat on the edge of the bed and he pulled me over him. We made love; we did oral on each other, we masturbated each other. He let me keep the baby doll on all through our love making, my panties flew across the room when he rolled me over on to my back.

Our love making the night before had been passionate, slow and so loving; tonight it was hot, sexy quick with a different kind of passion -- raw and sexually charged, we fucked. It was as wonderful as the night before of course but tonight we were both really turned on!

I pushed him on to his back and rode him in the classic cowgirl, making his stiff penis touch me in all the places I wanted touching, and it was wonderfully thrilling and I could feel him swell and flex inside me. I was so close to orgasm and Gray must have known. He smacked my arse and pulled me down on him thrusting hard into me and I came crying out in my passion. I rode him through my orgasm and it was one of my best ever.

As soon as I'd caught my breath again, he flipped me off of him and before I knew it I was on my hands and knees and he was thrusting his rock hard cock into my now sopping and swollen puss. It was heaven.

I was being fucked, fucked by an expert, by someone that knew just when to become the he-man and use his woman for his own pleasure.

"Fuck me Gray!" I howled, loving his sudden assumption of control and the feelings he'd caused not only in my loins but also in my brain. I was going to come again. "Gray... oh Gray please, I'm so fucking close Darling, so close, fuck me... fuck me!"

And didn't he just.

As I howled to my third orgasm I felt him swell and again the scalding splash of his semen deep into me.

I woke next morning, bleary eyed and feeling more satisfied and content than I had in years. Still with my eyes closed I put a hand to my sex and felt the glow from my uterus I always seemed to get after a night with Gray and just the tiniest soreness around my abused vagina.

That was quite understandable after all. Since Friday night I'd been fucked three times, wanked, played with and had even had my curvy bottom spanked a couple of times. Gray was there with a towel around his waist looking more gorgeous than ever. He handed me a mug of coffee and I grinned.

"Good morning Darling Nats," he said.

"Good morning Graham," I said, with a stretch and a bit of a shudder. I took my mug from him and felt some aches from my shoulders and upper arms. We hadn't exactly swung from the chandeliers or leapt from the wardrobes but we had really gone for it and I knew all about it this morning.

"A hot shower and some more coffee and you'll be right as rain." He said and I knew he was right.

I drank my coffee and complimented him on his love making style from the night before, and he said that I hadn't exactly been a slouch. He helped me up from the bed and lifted my now crumped nightie from my shoulders.

"That I shall have to wear again if last night is anything to go by."

"Natalie," he beamed a grin, "you have only to smile at me and put your head to one side to make me want to throw you down and screw you," he said, "the underwear is lovely but not as lovely as you."

I had this thing of tilting my head when I was nervous and I couldn't stop myself - Gray thought it was sweet and it turned him on! Result!

After my shower we got dressed and headed back out into the New Forest and we stopped for brunch in another Forest restaurant. I looked at my watch and realised that I needed to be home in a couple of hours; fortunately Gray had been watching the time as well and pretty soon we were back on the fast roads and after a bit of a nap I woke up to Gray pulling into my cul-de-sac.

A few people were washing cars or gardening and I had no worries about being seen to be dropped off by Gray. He looked gorgeous and his Land Rover Discovery was less than a year old, even though his personalised registration plate GR4Y hid the fact.

He again insisted that I stay in my seat and he came round and opened my door for me. I stepped out and he took my hand and kissed it, and carried my bag to my front door.

I opened the front door, and stepped inside my house. He stepped in beside me and dropped my bag, before taking me in his arms and kissing me.

"Natalie," he whispered, actually sounding nervous for once. "Thank you for the most wonderful weekend. I know that we can't do it next weekend but can I see you in the week?"

"Yes," I stuttered, "Please, I..."

"Lovely Darling Nats, I'm... I'm in love with you." He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Oh Thank God!" I giggled putting my hands either side of his face, "I was worried it was just me!"

We broke from our kissing session and our overlong goodbyes just as Parker's car arrived in the close,

"Oh look, here's Parks," said Gray, "BMW 5 series -- who could have guessed he'd drive one of those. Anyway Baby," he pecked me on the cheek, "I'll ring you later tonight, when you're in bed."

"Bye Gray," I said feeling all girly again.

Gray headed down to his car, and there was a look of great interest from Gemma and Tom, and a mix of interest and disgust from Parker and Bradley.

Gray rang me on my mobile at a bit before ten and yes and we had a bout of phone sex, well at least I did; I'd put the ear phones that had come with my phone and did something I hadn't done in years, I pulled the king size duvet up over my head and closed my eyes and spoke into the microphone -- it was like he was in the room and I now blush thinking of what I said to him and what he said to me.

We had built up such a level of intimacy in the last few weeks that we could say the kind of things we were saying to each other, and I masturbated myself listening to him describing what he would be doing to me, coming in a great flurry. I didn't even have to resort to my electronics.

I slept like a log, and woke completely relaxed the following day and was up and showered before the rest of the household.

"Wow Mum!" said Gemma, obviously seeing the spring in my step and the lightness in my countenance, "You must have had a good time?"

"That I did Darling," I said, "Gray took me to the New Forest for the weekend and we stayed at his place there."

"He has a house in the New Forest as well as his place out of town?"

"Yep!"

"I do believe you've picked up a bit of tan," said Gemma with a smile, "if you weren't blushing so much it would be noticeable!" she giggled. I giggled back and put hands to my hot cheeks. Gemma came across and kissed one, "I'm so pleased you had a good time."

"Thanks Gem," I said, kissing her back.

We stopped talking as it was evident that Bradley was stood just outside the door when Tom appeared and told him not to be such a sneaky little shit and just go in the bloody kitchen.

Bradley came in with his school tie still undone looking at his phone, staring intently. Once he sat down for his breakfast I could see that he had the camera function on and was checking himself out. Every now and again, he would stare across the kitchen at me with a look of disappointment, tinged with disgust and a tiny element of betrayed hatred. I know this because as he ate his crunchy nut cornflakes he'd check out the look on his phone screen.

I was passed worrying and thinking more about inviting Gray over for tea so he could meet everyone. I took everyone to school and got a kiss from everyone except Bradley, who'd grown out of kissing me goodbye as soon as he started secondary school.

That morning a parcel was delivered to my school, it was a tablet computer with all sorts of extras, including a keyboard! I texted Gray.

'Gray, have just received a shiny electronic present, guessing it's from you?'

Twenty minutes later he got back to me,

'How did you know?'

'It looks expensive, Parker would never have spent that much on me. He might have given me his old one when he bought himself a new one!'

'All from me baby, it's so you can join the wonderful world of Skype and we can have a nice chat like we did Sunday evening.'

My mate Georgina had signed for it and was as curious as I was, she noticed my red cheeks as I thought back to our phone sex.

"Is it from the new Bloke Nat?" she asked.

"Yes, he thinks I should join the 21st century," I said. I didn't mention it was so we could have Skype sex.

"Wow, wish my bloke loved me enough to buy me one of these!"

I blushed even more, only two days before we had declared our love for each other.

I texted Gray back,

'I'll sneak out of work early and get something for tea tonight if you'd like to come round and meet everyone?'

'I'd love to,' he replied. I had already told him about Gemma, Tom and Bradley -- even going so far as to indicate the kind of reception he might get from Bradley.

'I'll expect you for six' I said, happy that as it was a Monday Bradley would be out at football practice until seven. That was something else he did because he felt he should.

Like his father, he was a keen if completely shit player of the beautiful game but didn't know how crap he was at it, but he'd turn up every Wednesday and every Sunday and cheer enthusiastically for his team from the side line, never seeming to complain that he was always on the bench. Parker would go to as many matches as possible and like all of the other Sunday League Dad's would scream useful advice to the entire team and the referees for the whole ninety minutes. The fact that often his own son was stood not ten feet away with the manager doing the same was little to do with it.

Eventually Parker sponsored the half-time refreshments and Bradley would be brought on for the last fifteen minutes and would chase the ball around the pitch instead of marking his opponent and being where the rest of the team wanted him. He scored a goal once, I thought Parker was going to buy him a car.

At just before six there was a tap on the door and there was Gray, tall, well dressed, devastatingly handsome and clutching a huge bunch of flowers. Parker used to buy me roses when he knew he was in the shit or wanted to ask me something I wouldn't like.

But this bunch wasn't the 'two for ten pounds' supermarket forced hot-house red roses that Parker would buy from Tesco or the petrol station on his way home, these were from the florist and so large that it was all I could do to hold them.

His face was calm with that wonderful gentle giant smile of his, which only changed as my face erupted into a huge grin that I couldn't have hidden if I'd wanted to. I took them from him, whispering a 'thank you' from my choked up larynx and leaned in to kiss him.

"Come through Gray," I said and we walked through the small lounge to the large kitchen diner were he perched on one of the high stools at the bar as if he'd known the place his whole life.

"Coffee?" I said.

"Whatever you are making," he said, "Tea if that's what you have."

I flustered almost dropping the mug I took from the cupboard as my nerves took over. Gray saw my discomfort and stood, walked around the kitchen units and took me in his arms, and kissed me long, hard and passionately. He bent me back keeping me in his arms and he actually took my breath away. He straightened up, kissed me lightly and playfully and then retook his seat.

I calmed down straight away, and just in time. As I clicked down on the kettle switch Gemma appeared, and beamed a huge smile at Gray, obviously impressed at what she saw.

"You must be the bass player," she giggled.

Ever the perfect gent, Gray stood and extended his hand,

"Graham," he returned her smile, "my friends call me Gray."

"Gemma," she said, "My friends call me Gemma!"

"A comedian!" Graham began his charm offensive with my family, and it worked. Within minutes he was discussing the relative merits of Exeter University, his Alma Mater, Keele where he was a visiting fellow or Edge Hill, where he had visited and spoken to a group of teaching students about the legal position around special education.

Gem said that she wanted to do degree with a teaching qualification and Gray, an expert as it happened, asked whether she wanted to take the Batchelor of Education, or a Batchelor of Arts with an extra year for QTS... (Qualified teacher status Gem told me later). They went off into a discussion about having a degree in teaching, and degree as well as having a teaching qualification, with Gray eventually coming down on Edge Hill, and offering to put Gem in touch with his friend the Vice-Chancellor. She beamed at him, and thanked him.

She asked him questions about his time at University, how he managed to pay for it, working and studying and he answered with humour and candour. I could see that they were warming to each other. This was nice because moments later, Tom came in and shook hands. Although a few years behind Gemma, he was also focussed on University and like Gemma waiting for his exam results, and confirmation that he would be starting at college in September.

Tom was a quite talented guitar player too, and they chatted about band music and what they both liked to play. Tom was also a rugby player; their school was big on Rugby and Tom was fast on his feet and had an innate sense of where he needed to be. He asked if Gray had ever been one.

"Scrum Half mate," he said, and Gemma and I were locked out of the discussion for 10 minutes while they went off into favoured plays, their dream teams, the best and worst tackles and such Rugby related stuff of which I understood one word in six.

I'd made a huge chilli, my secret recipe that contains a secret blend of herbs and spices of my own choosing, not to mention two jars of Homepride chilli sauce. We ignored the dining room table instead crowding round the breakfast bar. As I opened the oven for the just remembered garlic bread Bradley arrived from his football practice.

"Who's this?" he said the gleam of recognition in his eye from Sunday afternoon.

"This is our guest Bradley," I said.

"Not my ruddy guest," he said throwing his sports bag on the floor in disgust.

"Well he's my guest Bradley," I snarled, "and I'll thank you to moderate your behaviour."

"I wondered how long it would take until he appeared," he said with a shake of his head trying to look down his nose at the giant Gray sat up to the breakfast bar with his large plate of chilli, watching with interest, "why should I be nice to him." Bradley had a whine in his voice, his hands on his hips and was shaking his head with his eyes closed with an amazed look on his face, because he was the only person in the world that could see it.