A Real Man in My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reheated Chinese food is still very nice, especially when it's brought up to you on a tray as you lay supine on the bed still naked from a high performance, high intensity ravaging by the most fantastic lover who is now wearing just his boxer shorts and his white shirt open to the navel, and the biggest, cheesiest grin ever.

When he later brings you a glass of the chilled wine he brought with him it just gets even better.

We spent the rest of the evening in bed, and Gray slept over for the first time, his big, obvious, dark green calling card, the Discovery GR4Y letting the street know that my new man was staying over, and I couldn't have cared a fuck less. The dishwasher and the washing machine didn't get switched on until the following morning.

As we lay there drinking wine and chatting about our next free weekend I told him that Parker would be coming to the rehearsal on Saturday.

"Oh, that explains the revenge sex..." said Gray with a knowing sigh.

"Yeah, not complaining are you?"

"Fuck no," he said, "far from it. Revenge sex is always good."

"Short-arsed little cunt referred to you as 'lover boy'," I hissed.

"Yeah," he leaned forward and kissed me, running his warm hand up and along my inner thigh, "and he wasn't wrong was he."

"Fuck no," I said, "And I pretty much told him that - not in so many words, but I think he definitely got the picture."

"Excellent," he grinned, "Well let's not let him down then." He reached his hand across me and lay it across my entire pubic mound and squeezed, making me feel so wonderful and 'taken'.

I put my wine glass on the bedside table, took his from his other hand and lay back, pulling him over me, his penis already hard and ready for action.

He screwed me to oblivion and I lost count after my second orgasm and just lay there enjoying him enjoying me and he pumped me full of his come a second time. Other than a trip to the bathroom an hour or so later, I lay replete in his arms, well and truly fucked.

He was first in the shower next morning and while I did quite fancy him fucking me, I chose to kneel before him and blow him again, taking him all the way to the splash of his come in my mouth. It was just the best and I loved paying him that compliment.

He was so impressed that once out of the shower he threw me onto the bed and ate me to another orgasm, returning the compliment as it were. Thank God I wasn't taking the kids to school as I would have been even later.

With a light step, flushed cheeks and wet hair, the ever-watchful Georgie picked up on it, and as soon as the last of the class registers and various notes had been brought into us, she chanted,

"Natalie got some, Natalie got some!"

I grinned, hugged myself and looked across to her.

"Georgie," I said, "Natalie didn't get 'some'," I grinned and raising my tea mug, toasted her adding, "Natalie got 'lots'!"

She screamed, then put a hand over her mouth.

"So proud Nats," she said, "So very proud..." and raising her mug returned the salute.