All Comments on 'A Reckless Affair'

by markensen

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Throwing cautiousness to the winds?"

It's CAUTION to the winds, not cautiousness. It was just poorly written drivel about 2 assholes that weren't worth the time to write about let alone read about, but at least I now know not to read anything by you again.

proverbialassholeproverbialassholealmost 9 years ago
Seems to me...

...that the only reason they ever got married was to feel more excited when they cheat.

Great catches both of them. Sociopaths.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PLAYING ROULETTE WITH A FULLY LOADED WEAPON

I guess there are slower ways to die. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sociopaths.is Right

Why would.these two possibly be married?The disdain they both hold.for their respective spouses shows they should just move on with each other.If anything this is non erotic

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Nasty folk, really despicable

but decently written and pushes the buttons. Screams for another chapter...thru to discovery and consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've been there...

I too have had an affair. The secrecy was a huge turn on. I absolutely agree with your characters' apparent aloofness regarding their spouses. There is something incredibly erotic knowing you're giving more of yourself to your lover than your spouse.

Beautifully written. I love the characters. Perfect title. :-) Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice start....

....look forward to more.

BDEarth

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Agree with @patillie!!!!

This is a sad story about two despicable people, that only love themselves and don't care about anyone...She said what they had in common, but forget the fundamental: They were both cheaters and selfish. The question: Why the need to be married? Why didn't they stayed single? As they are for sure their spouses know they are cheaters...If they never made waves about it, maybe they didn't care anymore and had their affairs too...These kind of people don't deserve a story, just a lot of suffering and unhappiness, ending alone, bitter and regreting how they had lived...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not badly done

But this really needs another chapter. And it would have been a little better if they didn't seem like two uncaring people. They give no consideration to their marriages whatsoever. Why are they married? Perhaps a little more background would have helped this story. And to say that having an abortion is no big deal displays an amazing lack of understanding as to both the physical and mental issues involved with abortion.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@ madisonmaven I was going to ask why the hell you are married

then i skimmed your bio. you need someone to underwrite your giving more to your lover. sociopath

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Forbidden fruit is always tastier.

I understand the turn on of doing something wrong and getting away with it. We humans are naturally inclined to want what we can't have, even if it isn't good for us. This is the lure of doing things like an affair. Getting away with something forbidden is a rush. It makes you feel powerful and in control. At the same time, the excitement of avoiding consequences make you feel alive.

The problem with reality is that there are ALWAYS consequences to our choices. Life can be cruel though. Sometimes OTHERS pay the price for our choices. In the case of an affair like this one, two families will pay the price.

Interesting story. Both characters are completely selfish, but they are not any more subhuman than others who do selfish things. If the author choses to continue this, I will see if he will take the road of reality (the two get away with it for a while before facing what they have done) or the road of fantasy (they keep having sex without consequence).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Wicked, but Dispicable!

No redeeming feature to either person except that they are sexually active, but so are rodents! The story is pretty well written, the story line held together, but their was nothing to like about the characters excepted they fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If anyone knows about rats and their shit it's you dear annony

You live in rat shit and write your nasty comments. I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: If anyone knows about rats and their shit it's you dear annony

Right. They commented on the story while you commented on them, and THEY'RE the one being nasty? Bullshit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave this a 5 for content and effort

And because it pissed of dear annony Eat shit and die dear annony!

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Ahh, naughtiness

Not exactly a story about ordinary people doing ordinary things.

And this was a first submission by this author!

Can they get any naughtier?

In a fantasy world, anything is possible.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I don't really care" she said. "I am inclined to go completely unprotected this week; if I get pregnant, I'll have an abortion. It is no big deal." "I love the thought..... sending you back to your husband with my embryo in your womb."

So is there going to be a scene where they realize their mutual attraction is due to the fact that they both are reincarnated officers from the same Nazi concentration camp? Maybe they can swap recipe's for stewed jew, or compare different roasting techniques (You can only roast the young ones; older than 13 and they need to be boiled.) Come on, its only fiction. They could plot to murder their spouses so that they can hook up without the expense and uncertainties of divorce. Gotta love the scene where they talk their spouses into swapping, then each garrotes the other's spouse while they are having their last fuck. If there are kids they don't want, well, they probably still know how to operate an oven. They've already agreed to kill any of their own offspring. Isn't fiction wonderful?

Even, and maybe especially, in fiction, people who are monsters are still monsters, even if they are really really enjoying being monsters. And while the story is fiction, the cruelty and inhumanity are real. What kind of person enjoys reading, or writing, about that kind of selfish abuse of a loved one's trust and well-being? And particularly enjoys the abusers getting away with it. I know, some sick fucks actually wish the Nazi's had won.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Hmmm

I wonder if she has all ready had an abortion! It sounded like a comment that only a man would make. We really do not have much info on these two and certainly no empathy with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Here we go again!

that cunt bonnietaylor2 making a comment about anonymous. Gave it a 1 to offset the whore's score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New Author

Good first story as it is original. My one suggestion is to create at least one character that your readers can identify with and like, or create a nasty character that gets burned in the end.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
A pair of douchebags..

A lousy story trivializing fidelity, human life and simple common sense. Neither partner has an emotional investment and I really can't think of any company that would send two colleagues to another city one week out of four for an indeterminate length of time.

Your story borders on the ludicrous and detracts from what should be a great tale of lust, marriage and the law of unintended consequences.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Long time no see, @luedon...

Just a comment to your comment: This wasn't about naughtiness, it's about people without a single drop of character, people who don't care about the suffering they will cause, they only care about themselves. These two had no conscience, they are like assassins that kill and innocent people and then go home to kiss their children!!! This was the main principle of the Nazi's theory...naughtiness is a very different thing...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Impo compares this stoy to the Nazies??? Come on man!!!

You're a complete ass wipe fool !! I'll help you Mark, gave you a 5

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Fantastic story, excellently written and very arousing!!!! ;)

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Unbelievably HOT - so wicked... Abortion??? So wrong!!! So hot... So evil!!! So HOT!!! Keep working on it - and keep it wicked!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
How about some payback?

Have the cheated on spouses find out about their 'loving' mates and have some fun of their own Then have the two cheaters fired for violating company rules for inappropriate behavior. Their termination notices delivered with the divorce papers. Otherwise, I agree with others. This is a crap story with nothing by despicable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mental illness is not sexy

Bet you have a Biden bumper sticker

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Horseshit

Lue thinks it's naughty. OOAA thinks it's arousing. I think a story about two contemptible cheaters sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
this isn't erotic

its sick and disgusting. how can such a relationship have any substance. certainly commitment doesn't mean anything to these two. not a thing here to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Recounting the pathetic escapades of two immature, selfish adulterers does not produce good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A one story wonder..no doubt this crap could only come out of a moron writer!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous