A Reckless Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same. Most women in an affair with a married man say and think, or pretend to think, that they don't want to be a homewrecker. I think..... I feel.... different. In my past escapades, I was careful not to be discovered, but the thought of being a homewrecker, of pulling my lover sexually and emotionally away from his wife, excited me more than anything else." She winked at me. "I am a dangerous woman, I guess... and if I think that our affair, and that I will be so smitten by you, and you by me, that we'll neglect our spouses sexually and emotionally.... I can't feel sorry about it. If anything, it turns me on." She squeezed my hand. "Wicked, am I not?"

"Wicked and fascinating." I stopped and kissed her hard on her lips. She kissed me back, then we resumed walking.

"I feel the same about you, and what the hell, if your husband and my wife feel neglected.... actually, I feel turned on when I think that I had you, with no condom and no pill, so completely as only he should." A thought struck me. "Speaking of which" I continued "if you and I have sex every day this week, can you really use the day after pill? I think that taking it seven days in a row may not be a good idea."

"I don't really care" she said. "I am inclined to go completely unprotected this week; if I get pregnant, I'll have an abortion. It is no big deal."

"I love the thought..... sending you back to your husband with my embryo in your womb. And both of us using protection with our spouses, and keeping a distance from them, while giving ourselves fully to each other."

"You are wicked too." We had reached the restaurant. Roberta stopped and we kissed passionately again. "And tonight we'll tell each other about our past escapades.... I am sure it will be hot!"

12