A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

He kept biting and sucking my boobs. My body reacted naturally to this and I started getting aroused. I was getting wet down there. My mind wanted him to stop and leave but my body wanted him to continue what he was doing.

He stopped sucking my boobs and brought his face close mine. The stench of tobacco from his mouth sickened me. Suddenly, I realized the situation I was in and tried to resist. He forced his lips on mine and tried to kiss me. I sealed my lips tight and screamed as he kissed me. I somehow managed to release my left hand from his grip and punched him on his face.

"Oooowwww" screamed Gopal as he got off me. He held his jaw in pain. I saw an opportunity and tried to get up and make a run for it but Gopal was too quick. He caught my leg which made me trip and fall down on my face.

"You crazy bitch" yelled Gopal as he slapped me several times. The force of his beating made me cry louder.

"Hahahaha....ooohh...look, Miss Arrogant Ruchi is crying. You were being very brave the other day. Where is it now bitch?" he said and started to laugh louder.

"Please for god sakes, leave me" I pleaded but Gopal wasn't going to listen.

"Listen to me carefully you whore. I am going to fuck you today no matter what. So you decide how you are going to take. If you resist, I will beat the shit out of you and if you don't, then trust me, you are going to have the fucking of your life" Gopal said as he started taking off his pants.

He took off his pants and his underwear in one swift stroke and stood naked. I saw his cock and gasped. It was scary looking. It was longer and thicker than Rohit's cock. It's purple head peeping out from the foreskin as if ready to attack. Thick blue veins bulged out of the black foreskin.

I just stared at his manhood which Gopal realized and started laughing. He kneeled near my head; his cock was now just a few inches away from my cheeks.

"Hahaha...I know you like it and I definitely know that your boyfriend's dick isn't this big". He said. He held my head and turned it towards his cock. It was now lightly touching my lips.

"You know what I want, so better get to it before I start beating you" he said with anger clearly showing on his face. He raised his hands as if to hit me and I immediately opened my mouth to take his dick.

His cock smelt of stale urine and sweat. As soon as his cock was inside my mouth I gagged from the horrible stench. I felt sick and disgusted and coughed. He held my hair and pulled my head towards his cock and stuffed it in.

I slowly started sucking his cock. I ignored the foul stench and kept sucking mindful of the fact that if I resisted, Gopal would beat me. So, scared of another slap, I kept on sucking.

I was lying on my back on the floor, topless with my sari almost off. Gopal's dick slowly moved in and out of my mouth. I opened my eyes to see that Gopal was moaning with his eyes closed.

"Aaahhh...you seriously know how to suck a cock Ruchiii..." he moaned and then he opened his eyes and looked at me. He bent down and took my left breast in his mouth and started sucking it. As he bent, more of his cock went into my mouth. He slowly took his right hand down to my stomach and starting untying the knot of my petticoat. He tried to untie the petticoat but could not open the knot with one hand. I realized his problem and opened the knot myself.

He realized what I had just done and looked at me with surprise. I just kept looking at him with no expression on my face. If Gopal was surprised with my move, I was doubly surprised at what I had done.

Gopal was a wife beater and was now raping me (that is what I thought). He also beat me to pulp a few minutes ago and had stuffed his cock inside my mouth and instead of resisting him I had helped him undress me further. What the hell was I doing? I thought to myself.

My chain of thought was broken when I felt Gopal's hand near my pussy. He had slipped it inside while my mind was busy conflicting what was right and what wasn't.

"Mmmpphhfff...mmfff..." I moaned as Gopal started playing with my clit. He flicked it and pinched it a couple of times. He then inserted one of his thick, rough fingers into my pussy and started fingering me. Gopal's boob sucking had made me wet but his fingering made me leak.

Gopal now inserted another finger into my pussy. As his fingering got faster, my moans got louder. I sucked Gopal's cock faster and faster taking more and more of it inside. My body started shaking as my orgasm approached. I realized that this was going to be a big one. The volcano of sexual frustration that had built up inside me over the last few months was now going to erupt.

Till now my moans had been muffled because of Gopal's cock but as my orgasm neared, he took his cock out of my mouth and as soon as he did that, I screamed at the top of my voice. Within a few seconds, the orgasm hit me and it hit me hard. I arched my back and screamed as waves after waves of orgasmic pleasure surged through my body. I felt as if the whole room was spinning faster and faster as the orgasm passed over me.

As the orgasm came to an end I inhaled loudly as I tried to regain control over my breathing. As the orgasm passed, my body relaxed. After a couple of minutes, I came back to my senses. I opened my eyes and saw Gopal licking my juices of his fingers.

"Now that was one hell of a show. Looks like you haven't got laid in quite a while and you enjoyed this a lot" he said with a wide grin on his face. I didn't respond to that but he was right. This was the biggest orgasm I had in my life and it wasn't with the man I loved. It was with a wife beating asshole who had forced himself upon me. As much as I hated to admit it but Gopal was good at this and I sure did have a great time.

"Now where were we?" Gopal said as the pretended to think. "Oh yes...you were giving me head. So we should continue, right?" he said and started laughing.

I gave him what one calls a shit eating grin and got on my knees. He stood near me and brought his cock closer to my mouth. He held my head from behind and brought it closer to his cock. I opened my mouth wide to accommodate his massive tool. Gopal held my head with his hands and fucked my mouth.

The last time I sucked his cock out of fear of getting beaten, but this time I was somewhat into this act. My mind was opposing this but my body just didn't listen. It was like they show in cartoons, the devil on one side and the angel on the other. The angel kept reminding that this was wrong, I was engaged, I was being raped and beaten and Gopal was a drunken bum who was beneath my social status.

The devil inside me kept telling me that even if this guy was a brute, he led me to the most amazing orgasm of my life. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen. If I resisted, he would beat me. So avoid the beating, sit back, relax and enjoy the show. The devil had a good point.

Ultimately the devil won and I grabbed Gopal's tight butt with my right hand and squeezed his balls with my left hand. My gesture encouraged Gopal and he started fucking my mouth faster. His cock touched the back of my mouth making me gag a few times but soon I got used to it.

He suddenly stopped fucking my mouth and removed his cock from my mouth and rubbed it all over my face. It was his way of humiliating me, showing me my place but I liked his actions. After a few seconds of 'rubbing it in my face', he pulled me up. "I am going to fuck you now" he said.

"No...please...I have done everything you asked for. Please stop now" I pleaded but in vain. He pulled me towards the couch and ordered me to get on all fours.

"You are a bitch and I am going to fuck you like one" he said and laughed. I got on the couch on all fours. My knees were on the couch. My head was over the backrest of the couch. I held the backrest for support as my ass was in the air, my legs spread, inviting Gopal to fuck me.

Gopal approached me and pulled off my petticoat and panties. He slapped my ass a couple of times and chuckled. "Ooohhh yeah...see that ass wobble like jelly" he said and laughed. I pleaded him to stop but he slapped my ass hard instead.

He rubbed his finger over my puckered asshole. "Hmmm...Nice" he said. I had never been fucked in the ass and got tense the moment he did this. I clenched my asshole and he noticed that.

"Hahaha...you are so scared of this. Looks like you are still a virgin there. No worries, you won't stay for long". He said.

Once the ass foreplay was over, Gopal proceeded to inspect my pussy. He rubbed his fingers over clean shaved pussy for a while. "You high class bitches really have great pussies.It is so smooth and not a single strand of hair, just like a baby's bottom. Now I am going to fuck it nice and proper" he said as he rubbed his cock over my pussy.

"Stop, you are not wearing a condom and I am not on pills. I may get pregnant!" I said with concern.

"Do you think I care about this you slut?" he yelled at me and rubbed his cock even faster. I waited for the inevitable to happen and within seconds, Gopal slammed his cock in my pussy.

"Aaaooowwww" I screamed as Gopal buried his cock to the hilt in my pussy. He held my waist and started fucking me in top gear. His balls slapped against my pussy to make a slapping sound. Gopal just kept going at it, fucking me with all his might. My resistance waned after getting such an intense fucking.

Gopal removed my hair clip and pulled my long hair as he fucked me from behind. "Giddy up, bitch!!" he said and laughed and kept hammering my pussy. I had never been treated so roughly and I loved it. Gopal was like a machine who just kept fucking me. Such intense fucking was building my orgasm really fast. I was grunting like an animal, a primal grunt of lust.

"Uhh...uhh...aahh...aaahh...ohh yeah...mmmm" was all I could say as Gopal kept ramming his cock in my pussy. His cock was like a piston in a high power sports car. He let go of my hair and grabbed my waist and continued fucking me with the same vigor. He came up and bit my shoulder hard. The bite was so hard that I knew would leave a mark.

"Aaahhhh..." I screamed. The bite hurt a lot but it gave me intense pleasure in equal measure.

"You like that, don't you bitch? You like being fucked roughly and treated like a whore. Say it bitch...Say it!!" he said as he pulled my hair again and kept fucking me.

"Ohhh yessss..." I said. It was hard to speak when I was being mauled like this.

"Oh yes what? I want you to say it clearly" he demanded.

"I love being fucked like this...Oh yeahhh...just go onnnn...." I screamed as my second orgasm of the day built up faster.

"You pussy is so tight...looks like you have never been fucked by a real man you slut." He moaned and slapped my ass. Gopal's rough fucking and dirty talking really turned me on and I was pushed over the edge. I moaned loudly as I reached my orgasm. Gopal didn't slow down for my orgasm but instead increased his speed making my orgasm even more intense.

After such a massive orgasm, I was tired but Gopal wasn't done yet. He kept fucking me with the same speed and intensity. He kept on going for several minutes before he removed his cock from my pussy and turned me around and pointed his cock in the direction of my face.

"Here it comes...Aaah!!" he screamed as he reached his orgasm. Thick white strands of semen ejected from his cock and landed straight on my face. He didn't stop coming for at least half a minute. When his orgasm ended, his semen was in criss cross formation all over my face covering it. Some of it went into my eyes and nose.

That was disgusting! I got up, pushed Gopal aside and ran towards the bathroom and vomited. I hated facials and had never allowed Rohit to do that to me. I washed my face and wiped it with a towel. I came out of the bathroom and saw Gopal sitting naked on the couch. He had poured himself some whiskey and ice. He also took a cigarette from my pack and was smoking it.

"Feel free to make yourself a drink" he said with a smile on his face. After this incident I really needed a drink. I made a heavy drink of my favorite Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch with ice and sat on a chair opposite to him. I took my packet of Rothmans cigarettes and lighted one for myself.

"This is a unique day for me. First I had a high society pussy and now I am having a high society drink and a cigarette" Gopal said and laughed. I flashed him a faint smile and continued drinking. Gopal finished his drink quickly and got up to get dressed. He got dressed and walked towards me. "I hope today has been a lesson for you. You better not shit with me you bitch. Today I just fucked but if you mess with me again, I will kill you" he threatened me.

I looked at him in fear. He smiled at me and started walking towards the door. He opened the door he turned back to me and said, "I will be back tomorrow evening at 8, be ready for me and be naked when I come. Oh, yes, I hope you won't make the mistake of informing the cops about today or you know what I will do to you". He said with a smile on his face and left.

I just sat there naked with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I was trying to get hold of things. I just couldn't believe that what happened was real. It all seemed to be a nightmare! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I finished my drink and poured myself another one. I just sat there, drinking and smoking. I was numb from what had just happened. What started as a rape had turned to consensual sex. I didn't know I had such a wild side. I didn't know I liked rough sex. Sex with Rohit was always very tender and romantic. Even if we roughened it up, he never fucked me like this and I was happy with it. And today I had been forced upon and humiliated and I took it like a wanton slut. I enjoyed it!

I don't know after how long and after how many drinks I came back to my senses. I realized I was sitting alone, in my living room naked with an empty scotch glass, a burned out cigarette and an aching body.

I was in terrible pain. Gopal had slapped and punched me several times. He bit me on the shoulder and pounded me hard. I didn't feel much of the pain at the time but now the adrenaline rush had subsided and I felt the Gopal's actual power. I kept the glass on the table and threw the cigarette butt in the ash tray and proceeded towards my room.

I found my hand bag, took out my cell phone and called my office. My secretary picked answered the call.

"Hello...Ruchi ma'am. Where are you? It is noon and you haven't come to work. Is everything okay?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Uhhh...yeah...It's just that I am not feeling well and won't come to work today" I said, the scotch making its effect clear. I was high.

"Madam, but you have several meetings scheduled for today. You already missed the meeting with senior managers to discuss the quarterly reports." She informed me like a true secretary.

"I can't come to work...not now. Just cancel all my appointments and reschedule them for some other time" I said and hung up the phone.

I turned to go towards the bathroom and noticed my alarm clock on the table. It was 12pm! Gopal had come just before I left for work. So this whole incident lasted for 3 hours? What the fuck!!! I thought to myself and entered the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a total wreck. My hair was looking worse than my worst bad hair day. My scalp hurt from all the hair pulling Gopal did while he fucked me. The salt lines from all the tears were clearly showing. My eyes were sore from the crying and my cheeks were all red from all the slaps I had received. I turned around to see my shoulder in the mirror. There was a deep bite mark there. I tried to touch it but it hurt like hell. My jaw ached after being stretched so wide to accommodate Gopal's cock and so did my pussy burn from the ramming it got.

I opened the shower tap cold water fell over me. I sighed in relief as the water flowed over my body. I just stood there enjoying the feeling of cold water over my mauled body. After a very long shower I got out of the bathroom and just collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up after a while, my body still in pain. I looked at my watch. It was 2pm. I had slept for 2 hours. I got up and got wore a pair of pajamas and a T-shirt. I was very hungry and decided to order a meal. I was too tired too cook something.

In a short while my meal was at my door. I opened the door to receive the order. The delivery boy was a college going kid who must have been working to pay his tuition. I took the bag from the delivery boy and opened my purse to pay him when I noticed him staring at my chest. I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra underneath and my nipples were showing. I got angry and lashed out at him.

"What the hell are you staring at boy?" I asked him in a really angry voice.

The boy was taken aback and was at a lack of words. He struggled to answer me. "Mmm...Ma'am...I wasn't...I mean...I am sorry" he stammered trying to give a rational explanation for his behavior.

"Take this money and get lost. Forget about the tip you freak!!" I yelled at him and slammed the door on his face.

As I started walking towards the dinning table, a thought crossed my mind. I had been too rough on the boy. I vented out my frustration on an innocent college boy. He was just doing what any amateur college kid would do. He just did what his male instincts told him to do. I couldn't blame him for staring at my breasts. Why would I? I have a great rack! I should apologize to the chap. I opened the door but he was long gone. So I decided to leave the matter and get busy eating. I was starving! I just gobbled up all the food and after a very satisfying meal, I decided to sleep again.

I just couldn't sleep peacefully. All I could think of was the morning incident. Fed up with it, I got up and made myself a drink and lit a cigarette. I tried to think about other things like work, family and Rohit to distract myself but my mind kept dragging me to the same thoughts. Rohit, for now was just a small thing in the large scheme of things.

The more I tried to distract myself, the more I thought about Gopal. Gopal wasn't a Greek god and wasn't charming at all. He was a two bit, low life, arrogant brute with an average physique. But he was strong. He almost knocked me out with the first slap itself. I am not a delicate darling. I worked out regularly and was quite strong for a woman. But Gopal was just too much for me.

Gopal's wasn't just strong with his hands but also with his cock. What a cock! I was mesmerized by it from the moment I saw it when he took off his pants. Its glistening bulbous head with a large slit made it look like a monster. All these thoughts turned me on and my hand slipped into my pajama and found my clit.

I closed my eyes and started fingering myself. The images from the morning flashed in front of my eyes. I relived the moments of the most awesome session of sex I ever had. I visualized how his cock went in and out of my mouth. How he grabbed my head and forced more and more of his cock inside. His thick fingers and his rough tongue giving me my orgasm and oh yeah, the way he fucked me, used me!

All these thoughts made turned me on and I was very well on the way to a big orgasm. I was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Just a few seconds later I had an orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, I seriously thought of not resisting him anymore and just enjoy it with him. I wanted to be a willing partner in this game now.

But there was still a part of me dragging me away. The angel inside me was making its last stand. What if he got even more violent? What if Suma came to know about all this? These were the questions in my head. Should I just stop all this and report it to the cops?

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers