A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The devil inside me raised his head again. Reporting to the cops would create unnecessary problems. All the legal tangles, media invasion and my reputation would be completely ruined. Apart from that all the emotional problems my family will have to face, Rohit will have to leave Stanford and come back. All the moral and social implications would ruin a perfect life.

I had a big apartment in one of the best cities in India. I was running an entire division of my company by myself at the age of 24. I was engaged to a great guy and I had loads of money. So why ruin all this when I can just have some fun on the sides. Gopal will not be violent if I give in to his demands.

And yet again, the devil won. I had made my decision. I was going to have sex with him but not by force but by my own will!

Once the decision was made, I relaxed. The moral dilemma that was troubling me was gone. The angel had left the building and I was now completely possessed by me own demons. I spent the rest of the day doing some shopping and other stuff that I had planned for. I had a nice meal in the evening and went to bed early.

To be continued...