All Comments on 'A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
OK

Nobody else is giving you feedback. I am thoroughly enjoying this series! I like that the conflicts are largely external to the relationship. I like that they take care of each other. I like that they can enjoy their kinks without degradation. I like that the details of the story are about the people and their relationship(s), not about things. This is a nice, upbeat story and just perfect for a rainy fall afternoon. Thank you!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great and hot!

A great and hot chapter.

As I pictured in the previous chapter, Uncle John did not like Devlin.

Now, I do not understand Luke's attitude, if he loved his wife, Reni's biological mother, why he could not accept that she had had relations with another man, even a daughter out of wedlock. If he loved his wife, he should accept the whole package ...

Lies and secrets have very short legs.

Another thing I do not understand, if Devlin cared so much for his transport company, as he had not realized before his mechanics were cheating him with the maintenance of the truck fleet? He was one of the drivers, he had to realize that something was failing with the mechanical maintenance of the trucks, that is something that all drivers know very quickly, brake failures are detected very fast and in dramatic circumstances when Heavy trucks were driven, accidents had to have occurred very often if there was not a good maintenance of the mechanics. That is elementary, and more so if Devlin hired the best drivers.

I guess this will be to give more emphasis to the story, but I think it's a flaw in the plot, the truck drivers know what I'm talking about.

Out of this small detail, the story seems very interesting and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for the effort of the author and for sharing it with all the readers of this site.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous