All Comments on 'A Rose By Any Other Name...'

by Randy Randy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lonewolf69lonewolf69about 17 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story so far,hope to hear the rest of it!Did he ever have anal sex with her?What other sexual endeavors did they get into? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it's freakin' funny!

funnier than erotic, which is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A delicate flower

Great story, Rose is a wonderful grandmother. Caring and teaching with such loving kindness. I look forward to exploits with Wanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So where's the sequel??

Solid story. But where's the follow-up hinted at at the end of the tale?

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
Real sensual story

I really enjoyed the nudism aspect. Being nude with a sexy woman is totally erotic no matter who the woman is. I think that Rose was a wonderful grandmother and she taught her grandson well. Let's see if he applies what she taught him to her friends. A nice party would be nice with everyone naked and horny.

ortsmaortsmaover 14 years ago
Where's Wanda?

Liked it very much. Would have LOVED it if he had called her Grandma, or such. Made to call her Grandma, or Grandmom, etc. Only question is Where's the Wanda story? ;) Wanna hear that! Loved the description of Wanda. And, pls, Make it Nasty. Loving, and nasty!!!! Oooo that big ass.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
A kiss (among other things) from a rose

I could swear I read another story with the same name. No matter, this one is a trip! I was expecting him to get her butt though. Oh well, maybe next time..

vickihosevickihoseover 3 years ago

I would love to hear more about Wanda and you all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous