A Rose By Any Other Name...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, dear, would you like to kiss me down there?"

"Oh God, yes Rose! But I don't know how, I mean, I don't know what to do!"

"Don't worry, honey. I'll show just what to do, I'll tell you just how I like it. Now, sweetheart, sit down on the floor in front of me..."

As I did, she scooted her butt to the edge of the divan and slowly opened her legs wide for me. At the pool I had seen her legs spread just a bit, and seen just a little of her cunt. This was entirely different, and I couldn't help but stare and stare. She was shaved completely bald, and had rather large, protruding lips (she later told me that they weren't always so big, but that they were swollen due to her arousal). The most beautiful sight I had ever seen, delicately wrinkled and curled like an exotic flower (a perfect rose, as it were!) At the top her clitoris stuck out proudly (thank goodness for the anatomy book I had snuck peeks at in the library back home!), and glistened moistly as I gazed at it. Rose sensed my need to simply look at her pussy, and, if anything, spread her legs even wider, as she said

"Jason, I hope my cunny looks good to you, sweety. It's been a long time since I had a man looking at me like that, up so close. Go ahead and touch it. Run your fingers over my lips, ah, yes, that's it honey. Now rub my clit, oh yeah, you know what my clit is! Now, Jason, gently, very gently squeeze it for me, that's it baby, nice and gentle, oh God, yes! Now lick my lips, that's it honey, that's it!"

I slowly licked all around her outer lips, and moved back a little so that I could lick around her inner thighs and up towards her lower belly and the very top of her fat, bald cleft, before moving to her bulging clit and gently sucking it into my mouth! I licked and sucked at it to Rose's groans of delight, then down the center of her inner lips, before sliding my tongue deeply inside her cunt! I slid my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy, in and out, in and out, and was rewarded by her groans turning into cries of pleasure, then by guttural moans as she stiffened and bucked her cunt against my face as she came! Her juices flowed freely , and I slowly removed my tongue from inside of her and licked all around her slit and lips as I sought to lick up every last drop of her sweet, sweet orgasm! I finally stopped licking her pussy as her moans gradually subsided, and kneeled upright in front of her.

"Jason, Jason, that was incredible! Oh, baby, thank you so much, that felt so good! Oh, darling!" She gazed down at my hairless cock, still standing up stiffly! "Oh sweetheart, please give me that sweet cock now, I want it so bad baby, it's so beautiful!" I nodded my head so hard I thought it was going to fall off, then quickly moved closer in front of her, but then hesitated, as I really wasn't sure exactly what to do... "Oh, sweety, you've never done this before, have you?" Rose asked.

"No Rose, I'm sorry, but I never have." I replied.

"Don't worry, sweety, I'll help you" She said. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Jason! I want you to remember this forever!"

With that, she reached down between us and took my throbbing cock in her hand, and slowly rubbed the head up and down her slit, coating me with her juices, which had started flowing again in anticipation of our coupling...

"Now Jason, slip it inside me honey, nice and slow." I did as she asked, and couldn't believe how hot and tight her cunt felt around my cock, incredibly soft and wet! "OK honey, now slowly slide it in and out baby, oh, yes, that's good. Keep your strokes nice and short honey, I want you to keep as much of you inside me as possible... Lean right into me honey, lean right into me."

I did just as Rose said, grinding my pelvis against hers, short, slow strokes, sliding my cock in and out... I kept my eyes locked on hers as we fucked (and yes, we weren't making love, we were fucking!) and she gave me a wide, beautiful smile as she locked her legs around my back and ground her pelvis against mine! It was an amazing experience, but it lasted all too short a time, as within 5 minutes my balls started to boil, and I knew I was going to come!

"Rose, oh Rose, I'm going to come, I'm going to come!"

"Go ahead honey, come in me! Let me feel you come in my cunny, Jason! Come for me baby, come for me!"

At that I did, and nothing, not even the blowjob Rose had given me earlier, came close to the feeling I had when I let loose in her soft, hot cunt! When it was over I simply collapsed on top of her, with my cock still buried inside her, and I could feel her cunt contracting around me as she came too, milky every last drop of sperm from my cock! Through the fog of my exhaustion and satiation I could hear Rose softly whispering in my ear;

"That was only the first time sweetheart, only the first time..."

I gradually withdrew as I felt my cock starting to soften, and crawled up next to Rose and snuggled in beside her. She slipped her arm around me and guided by lips to hers for a long, sensuous kiss. After we finally broke our kiss, I leaned back in utter contentment and stretched languorously. As I did, I happened to glance down at my cock, and embarrassedly noticed that it had shrunken back to its normal state after our sexual encounter had concluded. As I've mentioned previously, I am rather small in that department. When fully hard I was only about 4 inches, and now that I was completely soft it was down to 2 inches or so, completely hairless, and I almost cringed as I looked at it. I hurriedly glanced toward Rose, and saw that she was looking at it as well. She sensed my movement and raised her gaze to mine. I felt my face flush, and must have been beet-red with embarrassment, for Rose said

"Is something wrong Jason?"

"Rose," I replied "it's so small!"

"Oh Jason is that all? It's OK, your cock looks absolutely wonderful to me. It's not that small honey (yeah, right...), and Jason, I never knew a man that stayed hard as long as you did today, why sweetheart, you must have had a boner for the last 4 hours! And surely you must realize how horny I was after watching you walking around hard all day, sticking straight up and looking so strong and firm! Now, why don't we take a shower and freshen up a bit. After all the wine we had, and, our little "exercise" session, I'd like to take a nap for a bit, and I'm sure I'd like you to join me. Besides, after we've had a little rest, I think we might both be ready for a little more fun, don't you honey?"

"Oh, yes, Rose, yes!"

I managed to stammer before she stood up and grasped my hand and pulled me to my feet. She turned around and led the way, heading up the stairs in front of me toward the shower in her master bedroom. As she slowly walked up, my gaze fell to her ass, and I stared at it in rapt fascination. I had snuck more that a few peeks at it before today when she was wearing a bikini, but that was nothing compared to what was before my eyes now! She did have a rather generous butt, but it looked wonderfully firm as she sashayed up the stairs. Large, rounded cheeks that swayed deliciously in front of me – and a nice deep cleft between them as if to accent their roundness! My cock started to stiffen as I drank in my fill of that lush, luscious ass, and by the time we reached the head of the stairs I was completely hard again. Rose turned around to grasp my hand when she got to the top, and, when she saw my now rampant hardon, said (with a little giggle)

"Well, well, Jason, did you see something you liked?"

"Oh yes Rose," I replied, "I couldn't help looking at your butt while you were going up the stairs. It's beautiful!"

"Oh sure it is." she said "I just bet you loved looking at my fat old butt..."

"No, really,Rose, your butt is gorgeous! Just as beautiful as the rest of you!" I answered as I reached around her and gently cupped one of those nice, firm cheeks. Now it was Rose's turn to blush. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and said

"Thanks dear, you're so sweet to say that! Now, time for that shower!"

With that, she turned around and led me into her bedroom, and into the shower after running the water for a few moments to get it nice and warm. After we both got in and acclimated ourselves to the luxurious streams of water flowing over us, Rose grabbed a bar of soap and told me to relax and enjoy myself while she soaped me. Enjoy myself I did, as she slowly and thoroughly scrubbed and massaged my upper body, before kneeling down in front of me and starting on my legs. She gradually worked her way up my lower legs to my thighs, and then, to my delight, worked up a full lather in her hands and started to sensuously massage my now rock-hard cock. She smiled up at me lovingly as I groaned in delight – gently squeezing and pulling on me as her lather-slick hand slid over my cock and balls...

I could have stood there forever as she softly stroked my cock, but, as all good things must come to an end, Rose finally stood up facing me, with my hardness pressed firmly between us. She put the bar of soap in my hand, and with a little fillip, turned around and presented her backside to me. I rather quickly soaped her back, and then moved downward. As hurriedly as I could, I soaped her legs and thighs, and, following her lead earlier, worked up a thick lather in my hands and started kneading and massaging her big beautiful ass! I was in heaven as I thoroughly worked over her lusciously rounded cheeks, squeezing and stroking them as Rose sighed with pleasure! She spread her legs for me and I slowly worked my hand between her cheeks, stroking back and forth along the length of her wonderful slit, and all the way up the cleft of her ass to the very top and then back down again... I gently pressed against her side to guide her around facing me, and lathered up her beautiful bald cunt. She rewarded me by placing one of her feet up on the ledge inside the shower stall, thus opening herself up nicely to me gaze, and to my hands as well. I massaged her lips gently, and then slipped my fingers up into her pussy, sliding them in and out until I felt she shudder in orgasm! I continued my ministrations until I felt her orgasm subside, then stood up and started to work on her perky little titties as she leaned back against the wall. They felt wonderfully firm and supple as I massaged them through a thick lather, then I focused entirely on her long, thick nipples – gently squeezing and stretching them, pulling and squeezing, pulling and squeezing...

We finally broke our embrace, and after a thorough rinsing, sensuously dried each other off and headed into the bedroom, with Rose in the lead. She lay down on the bed and beckoned me to her side. As I stretched out beside her she hugged me close and said

"Jason honey, I know you're still horny, but I'm so very tired right now! Let's just nap for a little while, and then, sweetheart, I promise I take care of that nice hard cock of yours!"

With that, she reached down and took my aching boner in her hand and gently stroked me.

"Of course Rose," I responded, "I could really use a little sleep myself."

"Thanks baby" she said with a grin, as she snuggled up closer "I really will make it up to you later!"

Amazingly enough, I fell asleep within a few moments and slept like a log for almost 2 hours. When I finally awoke, I was momentarily startled to find myself in bed with Rose, but quickly remembered how, and why, I was here at her side. She was still sound asleep, so I gently eased out of bed and went into the bathroom to pee. This was no easy matter, as I still had a raging hardon, but, after a little maneuvering, was able to conduct my business. As I went back into the bedroom I saw that Rose had rolled over onto her stomach while I was gone, and was now lying there with her legs slightly spread – exposing her lovely full ass and beautiful cunt to my hungry eyes! I gently sat at the foot of the bed and softly ran my hand up the back of her legs. She slowly spread her legs farther apart at my touch, and then was completely open to my gaze. I almost gasped as her asshole was exposed to my view! I had never seen anything so blatantly erotic in my life! It looked about the size of a half-dollar and was slightly darker than the surrounding area, delicately ridged and tightly wrinkled. Nothing, nothing I had ever seen turned me on so much as this exquisite sight! I gently massaged her big, round ass, and leaned closer and closer to get a better look at her tight little rosebud. My heart was pounding in my ears as I bent even closer and began slowly licking Rose's gloriously solid cheeks! I worked my way slowly to the cleft of her ass. I don't really know if Rose had awakened by now, but, she had spread her legs further and further apart as I ran my tongue over her bottom, so, as I now had the perfect opportunity, I tentatively licked toward her asshole itself. It was an incredibly exciting moment when I finally reached her sweetly puckered rosette, and Rose let out a gasp as I ran my tongue back and forth over it. I licked and licked at this new delight, and my cock became so hard that it literally hurt as I savored her. Within moments, it seemed, Rose rose to her hands and knees in front of me, and said;

"Jason, oh Jason, give me your cock baby! Put in me now, baby, now!" I hesitated momentarily in confusion, then she urgently said "Kneel in back of me in put your cock in sweetheart" I hurriedly did as she asked, and as I guided my aching cock between her puffy lips she said "Give it to me just like you did earlier honey, nice short strokes so I can feel all of your cock inside me while you fuck me! Oh yes, Jason, that's it honey, fuck your Grandmother, fuck your Grandmother!"

I was somewhat startled to hear Rose refer to herself in that manner, but figured she must have got caught up in the moment, and, I must admit, it did feel deliciously decadent to work my hard cock in and out of her sweet, hot cunt while she said it! When I came I thought I would pass out, and Rose also orgasmed at the same moment! We both slowly collapsed onto the bed, but almost immediately she sat up, bent over me, and began licking and sucking my still-hard cock! She licked both our juices from my stiff little cock, and I knew, absolutely knew, that no matter how long I lived, I would never experience the true sexual bliss I felt with Rose as my guide, mentor and partner!

Rose and I had a truly incredible summer, and beyond. We refined our technique to the point where we were in close sexual harmony, and, truly, fucked our brains out! We spent most of our time in the nude, and would have sex whenever, and wherever, the mood struck. For the most part we spent all our time together, and except when one of Rose's friends would stop by for a visit, had few interruptions to our sexual escapades. However, there was one of Rose's friends who did drop by unannounced a little too often for my liking, but, of course, I didn't really it was appropriate that I should complain.

Her friend was a 40-something black woman named Wanda Nichols, and she was physically quite different than Rose. Wanda was a statuesque woman, well over six feet tall, and quite buxom. She was very, very pretty, and, very, very dark-skinned. Tall, lush, friendly and outgoing. The only problem I had with Wanda was that she was cutting into my "sex time" with Rose, but that was eventually resolved rather satisfactorily, and if you would like, I'll share the solution with you!

12