All Comments on 'A Rose by Any Other Name'

by PurpleCrusader

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done a good story tostroke too

this is a great way for a young man to learn how to have good sex with a woman keep on trucking cruse and keep control tenbears43

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great to appreciate what you have!

A nice way to show that a sexy sensual woman doesn't have to be perfect!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
dear PurpleCrusader

Hang on to this story, and re-read it when you are in your 60's.

Not all women sag and become loose with age. Some just keep getting better. It is usually the male of our species who get a beer belly, barrel chest, and become limp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I love stories about younger men/older women. My first lover was 43 when I was 16 and she was incredible. When I was 25 I married a woman who was 40. I've had sex with women my age or younger, but by definite preference I quickly learned better. Now in my middle 50's, my current lover is 78yrs old. A little plump rounded belly with thick thighs and a fleshy pubic bone with pouty, plump, lips. She's totally hairless, having had electrolysis done on her legs, pubes, underarms, forearms, and she shaves her head. She does still have eyebrows and lashes. I'm looking at a lady who is 82 to join us. Older is better and I love the mature - very mature - women in them.

Mantra23aMantra23aabout 9 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much, the situation was very erotic and so very plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Educational

Although the story is quite over the top in terms of plausibility, it is very sexy and arousing. Every mature woman should experience a younger lover and it would be very educational for the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Landladies!! Wonderful

As a young lad I had to go into digs to do an apprenticeship. The college gave me a list of local lodgings only walking distant away. Dad helped me find one, the lady also offered an evening meal which Mum & Dad were happy about.

I moved in on the Sunday in September. The husband and wife were a nice couple in there 60's. He was a coach driver and worked mainly on the continent. Mary never worked but contributed by being the landlady. She was always well presented with grey tinted hair, nice round curvy figure. Normally wore a housecoat over trousers in the morning for breakfast and then she would be changed by when I came home after college.

We had discussed my timetable and she would arrange meals to suite. Mary said it was no bother as she liked having college students as the money was guaranteed and it meant she would eat properly as her husband John was away such a lot. Mary said she was happy for me to use the lounge but understood I would have studying to do and my room might be better. Mary said she enjoyed the company and sometimes she might go out to visit neighbours sometime and went to a club once a week.

Everything worked out well, only had one late evening at college so we would eat late. Over the weeks I met her 2 children and her grandchildren. Mary had a grandson about my age who was studying. John came home once a week or fortnight then often had a week on local coach work.

I enjoyed my time with Mary, she was easy going and mumsy. Often at the breakfast table she would be pottering while I was eating and walk behind me run her hands through my hair. Sometimes Mary would sit at the table with a cup of tea staring at me. About every other weekend I would go home with my washing.

About 9 every night Mary would make me a cup of tea and bring it up to my room. I thought it polite to stop studying at 9ish and go down and chat while watching the TV.

When John came home they would often go to bed early with the telly on. Well I knew what they were up to and the telly couldn't drown out the noise of love making. Again in the morning they would be at it and were quite vocal sometimes. At these times it was time for my love life with my hand. Those mornings I would often make my own breakfast. Sometimes Mary would come down and make tea and take it back to bed for them in a nightie and dressing gown. I would often catch Mary's eye and she would have a sheepish grin on her face. I often gave a knowing smile to her. Once she waved a finger at me, another time she said 'so' I relied with 'never said a word', and raised my eyes to the celling, we both laughed.

I loved my time with Mary and looked forward to seeing her in the morning then again in the evening.

One day she had her hair done a nails. I noticed and mentioned it by paying her a complement while holding her hand looking at her nails. Our eyes met and stuttered a thank you followed by wish John noticed.

That weekend I went home, when Dad dropped me off Sunday evening Mary greeted me with a big smile and a hug. She apologised saying she hadn't spoken to anybody all weekend. Mary put the kettle one while I put my clothes in my bedroom. Went back down and we sat on the settee drinking tea watching TV and chatting.

Well Mary hardly stopped talking about everything and nothing. After the news I said I was going up, Mary ask me not to as she said we had such a lovely evening chatting. Thought it only right not too. I did enjoy our times together and didn't like it when John was home. At one time the conversation turned to her nails and I lifted her hands up to look at them. I remembered the time before and the look in our eyes when they met.

At gone midnight we both looked at the clock, Mary said she would pop to the loo in a way that implied don't go up yet.

When she came down Mary had changed into a purple nighty and dressing gown. Mary sat on the settee and held my hands while looking down at them. There was a pregnant pause while holding my hands then Mary looked into my eyes and said 'would you give me a hug, please'. Trembling I just nodded, we stood up and wrapped arms round each other. Mary ran her hands through my hair and our cheeks came together. My heart was racing and Mary kissed my cheek.

Mary whispered in my ear 'would you give me a cuddle in bed'. Replying with a whisper 'of course'. Our heads parted and Mary gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She took my hand and walked me to the stairs. Following her up this was the first time I had seen her legs close up. In her bedroom Mary put the bedside light on. not a word was spoken, Mary took her dressing gown off and climbed into bed I undressed except for my pants as I had a hardon, sitting on the bed I slipped my pants off and got under the covers.

We turned towards each other and without talking we cuddled. The light was still on and I was embarrassed as my stiffy touched her. Mary said 'thank you' and moved her hand to my willy and started playing with me. She said that was wonderful complement from a young lad to an old lady old enough to be my granny. I said I've never made love before, Mary said 'I've never been unfaithful before'. I raised my hand to her breast and before long we were exploring each others bodies.

We made love into the night, exhausted we said good night and Mary turned the light out. In the morning we made love again and for the first time was able to see Mary's naked body. Needles to say college was give a miss. We stayed in bed most of the day, I told Mary a cup of tea would be nice with a smile. When she came back naked I waved a finger at her and we both smiled.

For the rest of the year we slept together except when John was home. After the year I was only on Day Release once a week. By then I was driving so still saw her once a week to make love and at weekends.

As the years went on we kept meeting, John retired and I got married but our love making continued. It was the best kept secret and no one was hurt.

We both loved each other and I still look at older woman and in my work I'm often in peoples houses and if the option arises take full advantage but that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Student

Also I rented a room in the house of a fat widow, she was above 65, grey haired and a very horny woman, I soon found out.

After week two she pulled me into her bedroom and I never slept in my own bed since, The five years I lived with the widow were the most horny years I had (I was 18 then and 46 y.o. now). Even now, thinking about her, I get a hard on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous