A Saucy Play Ch. 01: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I were offstage for the big dinner scene, so I was able to watch the dancing as it happened. The guy on the cameras was Barry, the high school student who usually volunteered for this job. All four girls came on from stage left as the music started, with their back to the audience. Even from a video feed on a camera at the back of the theater, their bare backs were easy to see under the sheer cloth. It was going to be a lot more revealing that I had realized.

The audience loved it. It had been loud all night, but now it really came alive. Sure enough, when they turned around you could easily tell they were wearing nothing under their tops. With each twist and leap, their breasts were bouncing all over the place. The one positive, I guess, was that the pasties did what they were supposed to. You couldn't tell they were there, but their nipples weren't visible. Somehow that would have seemed more naked.

The noise picked up even more when they went out into the crowd. Obviously getting a closer look was something the audience really liked. I could hardly imagine how exposed they must have felt right then. Suddenly the camera zoomed in on Stacy, focusing right in the middle of her chest as she danced near the front row. We all laughed, as it seemed Barry had forgotten his feed was being sent back to this screen. Typical teenage guy, it seemed.

By the time the dance finished, they got the loudest applause of the night. Then it was all business again as actors rushed offstage and we got ready for the next scene. Before I knew it, it was time for me and Sarah to have our big moment. We gathered in the wing with Kyle, Clive, and Mike.

Mike was watching over my shoulder as the lights came up. Sarah led Kyle straight on like they had planned, and then pushed him toward the chair at the back of the stage. They had a few lines that established how Sarah was seducing him, and Kyle was trying, in a limited way, to resist. Then Sarah pushed him firmly down into the chair, and Kyle dropped willingly into. He looked up at Sarah with longing - very convincingly, too. It seemed like he was better at acting than I had thought.

This was the moment for Sarah. She was still standing in front of him, with her back to the audience. Per instructions, Sarah lifted a hand and pulled the knot that held the dress at the shoulder furthest from the audience. There were some cheers and calls as dress fell free at her back, while her hand clutched the front to her. It nearly slipped, and I think everyone on the other wing saw a lot more sideboob than she had intended.

Sarah leaned over and straddled Kyle. He reached up with one hand and drew her down to his lap, while his other hand slid up her thigh and lifted the dress with it. Sarah leaned into him, and that was my cue.

I was starting to panic. I still had wrapped my mind about what was happening, but I had to go out on stage, now! I decided to just push it from my mind and try to deal with it. Stay in character, and be professional about it. That was the key.

I grabbed Clive by the hand, and rushed out on stage, full of the bubbly charm I was supposed to be exuding. We went right past Sarah and Kyle, and I was shocked to see Kyle's hand in front of himself. He was probably just holding Sarah up to keep her from draping completely on him, but his hand was on her breast! Over the clothes and on the side away from the audience, but still cupping my best friend's beautiful little breast!

I pushed it out of my mind, and on staying in character. I pushed my body into Clive, wriggling and worming my way up and down his side. He ran his hands up and down my sides and back and we stage-kissed a few times. The crowd was receptive, but I knew we weren't doing anything near as impressive as the dancing. I knew I had to start moving things along.

I set my hands against Clive's chest, gave him a wry smile, and pushed him back toward the bed. As planned, he stumbled against it and sat down, like he was entranced with me. I breathed deep. It was now or never. I smiled at Clive, and reached up to the knot. As planned, it slid loose easily under my hand, and the dress slipped straight off my shoulder. I could hear some hoots and calls from the audience. I held the dress in place over my breasts, keenly aware of the pointed nubs my rock hard nipples made as they pressed against the cloth. At least only Clive could see that part.

I lifted across, and loosened the other knot. Except for my hand holding it between my breasts, the entire top half of the dress gave way. I could feel it fall back behind me and felt the cool tickle of air over my bare back. I forced myself to concentrate on the scene, and moved onto the bed as Clive made room. Quickly I slipped under the long sheet, and moved to position over Clive.

Now I needed to use both my hands, and Clive's face stayed above the sheet, so the audience could see his funny expressions as I did my thing. There was no risk of anyone seeing, so I stopped using one hand to hold the dress. It quickly fell away from my breasts. I tried to be careful not to drag my nipples all over Clive's bare legs as I got into position. Despite my efforts, they still dragged across, and I realized I had to squish close for the pretend blowjob. I couldn't let myself think about it, so I just got into position, ignoring the way my breasts pressed into his leg. After a bit of moving to suggest I was getting everything in position, I started bobbing my head up and down.

Clive's toga had bunched up near his tunic, and the whole thing had fallen in such a way that his grey boxer-briefs were plainly visible. A stage light in the far wing made it brighter under the sheet than I'd thought it would be, and I could see a lot of detail. Not only that, there was a visible bulge, and I could just make out the shape of it. I had to admit, it excited me a little bit to know that my tease had gotten this handsome, distinguished co-star aroused. As I bobbed my head up and down toward it, I could almost inhale his musk. I found my head was dipping a little lower with each bob. A few more and I would practically be kissing that bulge right through his underwear.

I was dimly aware of the roaring of the crowd. Part excitement, part laughter, it seemed. And then, just like that, Clive disappeared. He shot out of bed, and I was left breathing hard, and surprised to realize I was sad that he was gone! I would never cheat on Kyle, but all I had been able to think about in that moment was getting closer to Clive. What was happening to me, I wondered?

I didn't have long to wonder, because I suddenly realized I was supposed to pop up and look frustrated. It took me a second of pawing at the sheet over my head before I was able to poke it out, and had enough control to look properly tousled and frustrated. I could hear the laugh I got as my head poked up, and I made sure to clutch the sheet around me.

Glancing across the stage, I realized Clive was already talking to Nate and the other guard. Part of the scene included the centurion (Nate's) insistence that I was a danger to the senator, and Clive's protestations that I wasn't. This was followed by Nate pretending to pat me down for hidden weapons. I only had a few seconds to realize this before their lines were done and I knew I needed to be next to them already. The only problem was, I hadn't managed to do anything to re-tie my dress!

Panic shot from my stomach up to my brain and then all the way back down. I realized Nate was coming over to haul me out of the bed, since I had missed my cue. Without thinking, I yelled "nooo!" as he grabbed my arm to lead me out to center stage.

Fortunately for me, that was basically in character, and actually got a good laugh. Unfortunately, I never got my hands in place to tie the dress, or even hold it up to cover me. Instead I had to hop out of bed upstage from the audience, and let Nate lead me around the foot of the bed to center stage. My dress had flopped at the way to my waist, and all I could do was quickly throw one arm across my completely bare chest.

Then it got worse. First, the dress was loose enough that there was no way it would stay on my thighs. The moment I took a single step, I could feel it start to slip. I only had a split second to decide whether to let my dress fall, and show my historically inaccurate panties to the whole audience, or grab hold with one hand and show the entire town my bare breasts!

It must have been a theater instinct that kicked in, but I knew I couldn't show my panties. Cindy would be furious. If I turned around, though...I dropped my arm quickly, and just barely managed to grab hold of the front of the dress before it fell, while at the same time twisting away to face backstage. My breasts bounced freely, and I tried not to think of the people upstage who were now staring at my completely exposed breasts. Because Nate still held my other hand, I had spun close to him so he wouldn't think I was playing at struggling to get away.

Then Nate said his line about checking me for weapons. The way we had blocked the scene required me to face the audience, hands and arms extended to the side. Then the centurion would step up behind me and runs his hands up and down my body. Except, when we blocked it, I was supposed to be clothed. In my present situation, I would be giving the audience a HUGE eyeful. I hoped Nate would realize what had changed, and let me stay facing away.

"Please don't turn me around," I whispered. Nate nodded.

I said my line, and took the pose I was supposed to, with the exception of one hand hanging on to the dress. I hoped Nate would understand why I was doing it, and not force my hand up. Nate stepped up and started running his hands along my shoulders and sides. To my surprise, he even ran them briefly over the sides of my breasts! I did my best not to react, as that would be out of character, but I was shocked! Nate had a wife, I knew, and I was pretty sure she was in the audience. The rest of the pat down went as normal, and it got a big laugh. It wasn't the laugh we intended to get, but it really was funny to see a centurion insist a nearly naked women might be carrying a concealed weapon. Finally I could cover up, and then it was time for me to get off stage. Sarah and Kyle had already left when Nate entered, and I saw them waiting for me in the wing. I rushed across to them, and Kyle's eyes bugged out. I guess he hadn't had a great view from the side, but he sure saw now.

"Omigod," I told them. "I cannot believe that happened. I didn't have any time to get myself ready!"

To my surprise, Kyle was pretty supportive. "Don't worry, Rachel," he told me. "The audience only got a look for a few seconds. Besides, this is what the play needed, right? You were telling me about how important this scene is all week. Seriously, don't worry about it. You're hot, but I know they aren't the ones who get to go home with you in the end."

Then he kissed me. Aw. He really was a sweet guy.

Sarah was supportive, too. "You are so brave, Rachel! I wish I had your courage. You rocked it out there."

She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me in a comforting hug. However, she must have forgotten to re-tie her top as well, because when she pulled away, it flopped right down! Kyle, I'm sure, appreciated the quick flash of her entire breast and rosy nipple! Sarah blushed, and quickly grabbed the errant cloth and pulled it back up. I immediately helped her re-tie the shoulder again so she'd be decent, and she did the same for me. Kyle pulled a fake frown, and we all laughed.

Almost as soon as we got back to the main room with the rest of the class, we got a huge round of applause. Cindy and the dancers especially told me my scene was just what the play needed, and raved about how well it went. To my surprise, they credited me for some bold improvising, and in my embarrassment, I didn't correct them.

As soon as the play was over, Mike came bursting into the cast room. He congratulated everyone, and after most of the people left, he called over me, Kyle, and Sarah. I start to apologize for what happened, but he cut me off.

"It was fantastic! Really got a lot of people's attention. You were brilliant, Rachel! I can already tell prices are going to shoot up for tomorrow's show."

Clearly Mike was thrilled, and before I knew it, he had wished us goodnight, Kyle and I were on our way home, and I hadn't said word one about it being an accident. Kyle, too, was talking like it was on purpose, and even seemed excited about the next night. I'd be lying if I said the sex we had that night was some of the hottest we've ever had.

*******

The next day, we had to show up early to work through a couple rough spots and make sure everyone was ready for the show. Mid-morning, though, I got a call from Mike who asked if I could bring Kyle in even earlier. I agreed.

When we got there, Mike was excited, but also a little apologetic. Sarah and Cindy were already with him, and they told me Clive was in the guy's dressing room. Mike started.

"Now listen, I hate to do this to you, but we need another boost. Tonight hasn't sold out yet, and we could really use something that would put the bidding over the top. I think we need to push the sexy scenes a little more, and let people know."

"Wow, Mike, last night was pretty epic," Sarah said. "What can we really do to make it go farther?"

"Well, that really depends on what you two and the dancers are willing to do for it. Sarah, how much more are you willing to push it?" Mike seemed to think she was the more conservative between the two of us, and I didn't really have anything at this point to prove otherwise.

"Are we going to get in trouble for any of this?" Sarah asked in reply.

"No," Mike told us. "The city is totally on board with whatever we want to do. We've had a great relationship over the years, I'm sure they won't have any problem with pushing things a little farther. I even called to ask about last night, and they said as long as we make it clear up front it's an adult show, there's no problem."

"Okay," said Sarah. "Well, then I guess...yeah, I think I could manage the whole dress."

"Wow, really?" said Mike, and I'm sure I saw him sort of perk up as he said that.

"Yeah. I'm facing away to start, like this, yeah?" Sarah mimed like she was on stage. "So I figure after Kyle and I get started, I stand in front of him, and this time just let the whole dress go. They see the back and sides a bit. Not anything to compare to Rachel last night, but way more than I did before."

"Yeah, okay, that works. Rachel, what would you do?"

"Well," I was pretty unsure about things. "I really don't know..."

"How about this," Sarah piped up, "you do basically the same thing as me, just make it part of a sexy little tease before you get in bed. So shimmy a little, drop, climb in, and cover. Since you already pretty much did that last time it shouldn't be too hard."

"I don't know," Mike said. "I feel like that's a little similar to you, Sarah, and not really anything bigger than last night."

I privately wondered why I wasn't getting a say in this. But when I tried to speak up, it felt like my tongue was stuck in my mouth.

"Oh!" Sarah said. "How about this. When Clive gets out, he throws the covers back, and Rachel lets the covers fall to waist high when she looks around. No more than was exposed before, but definitely a better look at things. And, of course, she won't turn around like last time."

"Yeah, yeah," Mike agreed, "that could work."

With Sarah talking, it sounded almost doable, at least. My stomach churned at the thought, though. Sure. It meant I'd be virtually naked in front of Nate and Clive on stage, but since I'd already basically done that last night, I guess I could live with this. Hopefully Kyle wouldn't be too jealous. But then, he'd have Sarah tits to look at, wouldn't he? I felt a flush a jealousy pop into in brain, and shook my head to get rid of it. It wasn't fair to him to get mad at enjoying pretty much the same show I was giving two other men who weren't my boyfriend.

"All right," I said, "it's a plan."

*****

Back in the dressing room, Sarah and I got some really unsettling news. Cindy was there, and she seemed to have been clued into things by Mike at some point. Right after we stripped down to get dressed, she came bustling up.

"Whoa, there, ladies!" she said.

"What's wrong?" asked Sarah.

"Got to have era appropriate underwear or nothing. Those things will not be on my stage." She indicated our panties.

Sarah and I exchanged a look. I had forgotten completely about that.

"Do you have any for us?" I asked. I was afraid I knew the answer.

"No, sweetie," Cindy said with sympathy. "We didn't plan on anyone showing that much, so we've got nothing in house for it."

I sat down. I could feel myself getting faint. Annie saw, and came over to help comfort me and Sarah both.

"It's okay, guys," she told us. "You are both incredibly brave. We were all talking about how much we admire what you two are putting into the role. Or, taking off, I guess."

In spite of myself, I giggled a little. Annie went on.

"I understand Mike was going to talk to us anyway, but even before that, I talked to the other girls. We agreed - no pasties under the dancing costumes tonight."

I looked up - this was an unexpected but really sweet form of solidarity, even if Mike was likely to ask for it regardless. Tears brimmed in my eyes, and I told her, "Thank you."

"We've got your back," Annie said, and we shared a hug.

By the time the curtain went up on our second performance, I wasn't a total bundle of nerves. I focused hard on trying to think like my character, and stay focused on the performance. Fortunately, that meant I still got to hang out with Sarah.

We watched together on the screen in the cast room when the dance started. Just like they had said, all four girls came out without the pasties, and you could tell the crowd noticed. They started getting loud the moment they came on, but the place really erupted the moment they turned to face the audience.

It wasn't like I didn't know what they looked like naked. We changed together before every show, after all. But seeing their nipples onstage somehow felt a little more naughty and enticing somehow. Like, it made me want to look. Barry seemed to have the same idea, and he zoomed in tight on Annie's chest almost straight away. Her dark brown nipples seemed to stand out like headlights behind the gauzy material, and there could be no doubt what the audience was seeing.

After a few seconds of focus on Annie's bouncing breasts, Barry zoomed out and back in on Stacy. Her little pink buds were less visible, but when Barry zoomed in you could practically see every little crinkle. He zoomed out and back in again on Claire, whose breasts were probably the largest of the four. Barry had a hard time keeping them center frame, they were bouncing all over the place. Her nipples were the least visible, since they were large and pale, nearly blending in with her skin.

Barry zoomed out and back in on Zoe, just giving everyone watching in the cast room a really good look at her surprisingly well-tanned breasts and dark nipples, and then suddenly zoomed out again. I saw a few crew murmuring on their headsets, and figured the stage manager probably had figured out what Barry was up to, and made him zoom out to regular distance.

It stayed that way for the rest of the dance. The audience, meanwhile, loved it. Especially when all four came down and did that part below the front of the stage. I guess the front few rows really got their money's worth.

By the time it was over, Sarah and I knew we had a really big performance to top. I tried to steady myself at the thought of losing my whole dress on stage, in front of that massive crowd. My stomach started doing flips again. I clutched Sarah's arm and had to sit down. Sarah seemed to know what was going on, and she put a sympathetic arm around me.