A Saucy Play Ch. 01: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting from his thighs, I began to kiss my way back up, my hands lifting his tunic above my head as I went. And I didn't ignore his dick as I went. I brought my head right up the center of his body, letting his dick slid across my face, and covering it with fluttery kisses as I went up. By the time his tunic was off, he looked as speechless as the crowd. I dropped his tunic to the side, and turned around in front of him. I grabbed his hands, and brought them around in front of me.

Clive picked up the idea, and soon his hands roved over my body, feeling me up over my dress. He allowed himself a squeeze of each breast over the cloth, and I sucked in my breath. Despite everything, Clive had never yet put a hand on any of my sensitive parts. Running his hands higher, he stopped at my shoulders, while he leaned his head in and kissed the back of my neck. Without speaking, he knew what I wanted him to do. First he undid one knot, and slowly followed the dress down as it fell over one breast, kneading it and twisting the nipple, in the full view of the entire auditorium. He slipped that hand to the middle of my chest, while the other started to undo the other knot. Again, his hand followed the dress to my breast, fondling it briefly. Then he let go, and I was naked.

We stopped there, letting the roar and applause from the crowd wash over us. At last I turned and pushed him back onto the bed. I was going to go back to the pose we had used every night previous, me setting up between his legs, but this time Clive had other ideas. As he lay back, he caught me, and quickly twisted me so that I straddled above him, looking down his body from above his waist. Meanwhile, my legs had straddled above his face. Oh, god. I knew what he was doing. The thing was, I wanted to do it. I looked across from the bed, and saw Kyle and Sarah. They were still in rhythm together, Sarah facing the crowd and lifting up and down on his thighs. One of Kyle's hands had drifting around and was cupping Sarah's pert little breast. I had no doubt they were fucking right in front of me. Well, fuck you, Kyle. I looked right at him, and lowered my head over Clive's dick.

My hair fell around my head to disguise what I was doing. As far as the audience knew, I was faking. But I wasn't. I fervently started tonguing Clive, and then slipped his whole dick in as far as I could take it. At the exact same time, I felt his breath, and then his tongue hit my pussy. Suddenly I was writhing and moaning around his dick as I pumped up and down with my mouth, and tried to wiggle my hips away from his tongue assault. It just kept going, sending waves of pleasure shooting through me. I couldn't get away, and the longer he kept it up, the sooner I would orgasm. Sure, I wanted to send Kyle a nice 'fuck you' message, but I was terrified at the idea of having an orgasm, right there on stage! I needed to do something.

I let go of Clive's dick, and it flapped back on his belly with a wet slap. Then I rolled off his body, and sat up. The crowd groaned, obviously having enjoyed our fake (so far as they knew) sixty-nine. I stared at Clive and he stared at me. I wasn't sure what to do, and everyone was waiting! Just a Clive took my hand and started to lead me to sit on top of him (and who knows where his dick would end up, then!), Nate burst on the scene. Perfect timing. I whirled around looking mad, and Clive threw up his hands in mock frustration. The crowd roared with laughter.

As Nate came over to starting arguing with Clive, he stopped Sarah from going offstage. Kyle kept going and disappeared, but meanwhile Nate went on with the altered lines we had agreed on, now including Sarah as a possible dangerous assassin. The crowd loved it. When Nate finished his lines, then he spun Sarah around to face the audience, and started feeling her up, just like he had done with me previously. The crowd was especially appreciative when he ran his hands slowly across her breasts, kneading them slightly, and when he dipped his hands between her legs.

Then he turned and grabbed me. As we had arranged, I was supposed to try to blow him to get him to let me go. I said my new line, and dropped to me knees in front of Nate. At this point he had turned away from the audience to face me, so my naked body was still exposed to anyone who could see around his legs. Nate was supposed to push me away, but instead he just stared at me. I had to keep going! My line had indicated what I wanted, so I couldn't go away unless Nate resisted. I put my hands up to his crotch, and still he did nothing.

I lifted his tunic, and found he was wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Instead, there in front of me was his rapidly inflating penis. I sucked in my breath, and looked up at his face. He just smiled, and said nothing. I realized I knew what he wanted. I couldn't believe it - under the guise of the play, he was trying to get me to suck his dick in front of the entire town! He must have figured out that I was actually doing that with Clive, and now he wanted in on it. I licked my lips and continued to look at him. His dick got a little bigger, and was now bobbing right in front of my lips. At the very least, I would have to hold it while I pretended to give him head.

Then, out of nowhere, Sarah kneeled next to me. I looked at her in surprise, and she smiled at me. Then, reaching in front of my face, she grabbed Nate's dick, and pulled it toward her! I watched, unable to turn away, as she slipped her lips over the head and sucked gently, before pulling it out and swirling her tongue around the tip. Then she pointed the head toward my lips, and gestured with her eyes. I leaned in, in spite of my better judgement, and slipped my lips over the tip as well. I sucked for second, in and out, then let go and passed it back to her. Sarah went deeper, pumping it in and out several times, then finished off with kissing lightly on the underside. Nate moaned, quietly enough that we were the only ones who heard it. Sarah let go, and I grabbed his dick in my hand, and attacked it with abandon. After that, Sarah and I passed it back and forth several times, kissing, licking, sucking, even briefly both of us kissing along the side at the same time, until Nate suddenly tensed. I realized he was about to explode with an orgasm. If he came right then, it would splatter all over me and Sarah. Sexy, sure, but a dead giveaway that all this sex stuff on stage was real. We couldn't let that happen. Not knowing what else to do, I plunged my lips over his dick and did my best Hoover impression. His hot, salty seed exploded down my throat, and I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up. One, two, three, four heavy blasts, and then it subsided. I sucked for a moment more, and then pulled off.

I looked up at Nate. His eyes had rolled back, and he seemed scarcely aware of his surroundings. Sarah, meanwhile, noticed a last drip forming at the tip of his dick, and she quickly sucked it into her mouth and polished him off.

That seemed to revive him, and Nate motioned for us to stand up, and said something about not needing to check us after all. That got a huge laugh, and me and Sarah finally made our exit. Mike was in the wings, of course, and he surprised us both with a huge hug.

"That was the most incredible, sexy thing we have ever had on our stage!" he enthused in a loud whisper. "I don't know how you did it! And that improv at the end, holy shit! It was so convincing, I almost thought it was real!"

Sarah laughed, and gave him another hug. "I'm glad you liked it, Mike. We just went with our instinct on that last part, and it worked!"

Kyle came over, still naked, and tried to give us both a hug as well. I couldn't yell at him, but I gave him a death glare, and stalked away. I'd rather go into the cast room naked than be with him for one more second. Fortunately, I had company, as all the dancers were still there, and had mostly given up covering by that point. I wouldn't talk to anyone until the play was over, saving up my wrath for afterwards, when I would let it loose on my former boyfriend and best friend.

At the curtain call, I was shocked to find that Sarah and I got the biggest ovations. Huge, standing ovations that went on an embarrassingly long time. As we went off stage, I decided to wait until after we changed back into regular clothes to confront Sarah and Kyle. To my surprise, Sarah pulled me aside in the dressing room.

"Rachel, we need to talk."

I glared hard at her.

"You bet we do," I replied, barely keeping my voice steady. "Just let me get into regular clothes first."

"Actually, I'd rather we talk now, before we see Kyle."

I stared at her, eyes narrowed into slits. "Sure, you'd love to have Kyle..wait, you want to talk without Kyle here?"

Sarah nodded. "Look, I know there's probably some stuff that needs explaining, but if you'll listen, I think you'll realizing I'm doing you a favor."

I almost stormed out right there. If it weren't for the other girls changing, I probably would have started screaming. Instead, I lowered my voice to a fierce whisper.

"Oh sure," I said, "blowing my boyfriend and having sex on stage was just a huge favor for me. I bet."

Sarah looked at me, steady, even, not flinching in the slightest. "Kyle knew you were really blowing Clive under the sheet the last time."

That rocked me back a bit. "What?"

"He and I knew. The stage lights on the far side shined through, and we could see your silhouette through the sheet. Nobody else figured it out, it was only visible from our angle."

My white hot fury was replaced by a block of ice in the middle of my stomach. "What? How...why?"

I couldn't articulate it, but I still couldn't figure out what had happened. Sarah looked at me with concern and affection.

"Look, let me just go through it, and I think by the time I'm done, you'll see."

I nodded, too shocked to say anything.

"It started before then. We saw you holding Clive's dick before, because of the same lighting thing. Kyle was crushed. He said he couldn't believe you would do something like that to him. I tried to explain that it was just what the play called for, that you had to do something to keep from going down on Clive. But Kyle wouldn't listen to me. After you fell asleep that night, he called me, trying to figure out if he should break up with you. I told him that was absurd, and that you wouldn't do anything to betray his trust."

"Well, it took a lot of talking, but I finally got him to admit that if it were he and I in the roles you have Clive had, he wouldn't have considered it cheating. I told him if he let it go, I would let him feel me up a little during our scene to make things even. He was against it at first, but I convinced him it was only fair, and that it was the only way he could let go of what you did."

"Then the next night came. We saw you put your mouth on Clive, blowing him. Kyle was really crushed that time. I tried to talk him down offstage, but he wouldn't listen to me. I had to call him about 50 times that night, too, before he finally agreed to meet with me after breakfast. When we met, I told him I was sure you didn't mean to hurt him, and that it was just a tough, split second decision, and that the location of the sheet made it impossible to hold Clive's dick aside like before. Finally, I told him that if he would be willing to work it through with you after the play, I would suck him during our last scene together. Now, he's going to be coming in here in a few minutes, and I want you to think long and hard about how you've abused his trust."

I was floored. I hadn't thought about what I had been doing with Clive. Somehow, my mind had separated my actions on the stage from my relationship with Kyle, and I had never thought of it as cheating. Now that Sarah laid it all out, I couldn't believe what I had done! I started to cry. A little at first, then huge, gasping sobs after a while. Sarah put her arm around me, and she just held me.

It was amazing what a little perspective could do. Now I realized that Sarah was doing everything she could to keep Kyle from justifiably storming out on our relationship. What's more, I realized she also saved me with Nate! By sucking him off first, she helped me get through a scene that could have ruined the play, my relationship with Kyle, or both!

It took several minutes, but when I finally felt cried out, Sarah helped me blow my nose and fix my make-up. Annie and Zoe had stuck around, too. Apparently Sarah had filled them in after they saw Kyle punching the crap out of a sandbag backstage. I started apologizing to Sarah, and nearly started crying again. She assured me she would do anything as my best friend, and that my relationship with Kyle was worth saving. That started me crying again for real, and it was several minutes again before I was able to compose myself.

I said something about getting dressed - me, Sarah, Annie, and Zoe were all still naked. Quite a sight it must have been, really. Four young, attractive girls, sitting around a dressing room full of clothes, naked, and comforting one girl who keeps bursting into tears. When I mentioned clothes, Annie spoke up.

"Look, Rach, Sarah explained the whole thing to us. And with the way things went on stage tonight, Zoe and I agree that she might need some help in fixing things with Kyle for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, look," Zoe said. "Kyle had to watch you hold another guy's dick, and then the next night give the guy a blowjob. Tonight he had to watch while you did it again, and then a second guy. He has every right to be mad."

"Oh, god, you're right," I said, and started to cry again.

"No, no, wait," said Sarah. "Listen to what we're saying. Kyle agreed that stuff that happened during the performance wasn't something to blame you for. Tonight is a little harder to understand, but one of the things that made it fair was Kyle getting the same treatment from me."

I nodded. That made sense. I sniffled a bit and blew my nose again.

"So, Annie and Zoe are sticking around with us for a reason. Kyle will come in a little later because I asked him to. The only way to make this fair is if he gets from us what you gave out to Clive and Nate."

Annie piped up again. "Sarah asked me to help, but Zoe heard as well, and she said if we went one further - three girls instead of two - there's no way Kyle could object to anything you did on stage tonight."

"So what do you think," Zoe said. "Are you willing to let us help?"

I was almost ready to cry again, this time out of joy. I couldn't believe I had such good friends!

"Yes," I said, "thank you! Thank you so much for helping me, after I've been such a jerk to Kyle. You guys are the best friends a girl like me could ask for!"

That was how Kyle found us. Four naked girls hugging and crying together in an otherwise empty dressing room. As soon as I saw him, I ran and hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry, Kyle, I'm so sorry."

It was all I could get out before bursting into sobs. To his credit, Kyle didn't say anything, he just hugged me tight. It was exactly what I needed. After a few minutes of him holding me while I cried into his shirt, Sarah took him aside to explain the situation. I couldn't have done it, I'm sure. I would have started crying all over again after every sentence.

I could tell it was hard for Sarah to convince him. He was shaking his head, and disagreeing for quite a while. Finally, she must have said something that worked, because he looked thoughtful, and then finally nodded. That was all we needed. I hugged him again, and stepped aside while Sarah, Annie, and Zoe gathered around to remove the clothes he had just got changed into.

Within less than a minute he was naked again, with Annie and Zoe each on one side of him, and Sarah in between his legs.

"Remember," she told him, "only blow jobs. That's how we keep this fair."

Kyle nodded, and Sarah started kissing and licking his cock. Kyle shared a kiss with Annie first, and then Zoe, as they each pressed their breasts into his hands. He groped them eagerly, squeezing and caressing, rubbing his palm over their nipples on occasion. Sarah slipped her mouth over his dick and pumped up and down several times, then popped off. She got up and was replaced by Annie, who immediately started twisting and rubbing his dick with her hand, and slipping her mouth on and off with each stroke.

Meanwhile, Sarah had taken Annie's position at Kyle's side, and leaned her breasts into him while his hands roamed over them, and they shared a kiss. After a maybe a minute or so, they switched up again with Annie and Zoe trading places. Zoe had a different technique altogether, kissing, licking, and sucking all over the outside of the shaft without putting it all the way in her mouth, until right at the end when she popped it in for a couple quick slurps.

This entire time I felt myself getting hotter and hotter. I had never wanted Kyle more than at that moment. All I wanted to do was make everything up to him, and yet it was eating me away inside that it wasn't me enjoying his dick and hands. That was when Sarah beckoned to me.

"Come on, Rachel, it's time."

That's all it took. I rushed into Kyle's arms, and covered his face with kisses. The other girls stepped away, and I kissed my way frantically down Kyle's chest and stomach, and hungrily attacked his cock. He grunted and tipped his hips slightly back and forth as I pumped up and down, sucking madly. Then he reached forward and fondled my breasts gently, lifting them, squeezing, and my nipples between his fingers. It sent electric jolts through me, straight to my pussy, which by now was dripping wet. Then he reached his hands to my arms, and lifted me up gently, and turned me around.

I was ready and aching to be taken. Kyle grabbed me firmly by the hips and plunged deep into me. I groaned in pleasure as he began to pump in and out, faster and faster. Unable to resist, I reached one hand down between my legs and began flicking and rubbing at my clit, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly, I felt lips on my nipples, both of them. My eyes shot open, and I realized Zoe and Annie were each sucking and nibbling my breasts and nipples all over. It was just what I needed, and I exploded into a screaming orgasm, just as Kyle erupted within, pumping surge after surge into my pulsating pussy.

It was three weeks before I saw anybody else from the play again, besides Kyle and Sarah. Thanks to Sarah, my relationship with Kyle was stronger than ever. I was still working to regain his trust, but to his credit he said he has forgiven me completely, and the whole thing was in the past. In the past, except for one thing - the video from the last performance. Kyle insisted on getting it, and said that even if it was painful, he wanted to have a reminder around of one of the most important times in our relationship.

I've only seen it once - with three cameras, I was astounded at how much high definition detail was captured. The tiniest jiggle and bounce of the dancer's breasts, even the little gropes the audience snuck in that I hadn't seen before. What really shocked me was how much they captured of my performance. They didn't catch what happened with Sarah and Kyle - her position kept what she was doing from cameras and audience. But for me, well, there was a camera on each side of the auditorium, and it captured Clive's tongue as he lapped and kissed at my clit, and even though my hair probably hid most of it from the audience, the camera on the other side clearly caught my face as I slid lips over Clive's penis. I was mortified all over again, and insisted that Sarah come over again one more time to make things up for him.

But the best news, and what I'm sure you were really waiting for, was that the fundraising was fantastically successful. We managed to cover all the costs that needed to be covered, and then some. Now, the only question was what we would do for next year.