A Saucy Play Ch. 01: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt bad. I was going through all this, and had hardly thought of my best friend, who was going to be just as naked as me! I hugged her hard, and told her how glad I was that we were doing it together.

Just like the night before, it seemed like hardly any time passed before we had to get ready in the wing for our scene. While we waited, Kyle sidled up to me in the dark.

"I know how hard this is for you," he whispered. He really was sweet. "So I want you to know you won't be the only ones up there without underwear."

He couldn't see it, but my eyes shot open wide! Did Kyle mean...I didn't even finish the thought before Kyle grabbed my hand, and let it slip under his tunic. Oh, god. Yes, those were balls, and he even had a little half-mast erection. Oh my god! He was excited about me going on stage like this! Despite myself, I could tell I was getting a little aroused as well. And just like that, it was time, and Kyle broke away and was entering the stage behind Sarah.

My stomach was in knots, and I was fighting against my own arousal as Mike and Clive stood next to me as we watched. I could hardly imagine what Sarah was going through, except for the fact that I was going to be doing the same thing in mere moments!

I watched as she finished her last line. Kyle leaned in, and she placed a finger to his lips, stopping him. She pushed slightly, and Kyle flopped back into the chair. It was the move I had been going to use with Clive earlier, but we'd had to drop for the new blocking. It got a good laugh. Sarah did a slow saunter that took her in a small half circle, until she was standing a few feet in front of Kyle and facing the audience. She gave him a sultry look over her shoulder, and bent down straight-legged and slid her hands along her legs. I was pretty sure Kyle was getting a view for the ages, and I doubt he had to act to put that look of dumb fascination on his face. The audience seemed to love it, and they laughed again.

Sarah continued to lift her hands, almost raising the hem of the dress too high as she straightened up. I felt myself hold my breath until the hem dropped back down, shy of revealing her complete lack of any undergarments. I could actually hear some of the audience let out its breath at the same time I did, and they didn't even know what they almost saw! Man, Sarah really had that quality people look for on stage. I hadn't known she could turn it on like that!

She started swaying her hips to imaginary music, and somebody in the audience cheered, which brought a laugh. Then her hands went to one shoulder, and a couple more guys cheered. Bigger laugh. She pulled the knot loose, and used the other hand to hold the dress. Then she reached across to the other shoulder. For a second, the audience took in a breath, like they thought she was going to drop the dress without turning around! Even I was almost convinced. But Sarah gave Kyle a coy look over her shoulder, and spun back around toward him. Her hand undid the knot as she crossed the couple steps of distance, and then she let the dress go.

The whole thing puddled at her feet, and my boyfriend now had an up close and personal look at my best friend's completely exposed body! The audience gasped for a second, as they realized Sarah wasn't wearing a stitch under her dress! She was turned away, so they couldn't see the front, but her entire backside was fully on display! The room went dead quiet for a minute, then exploded with cheers and applause. I was surprised to find myself a little jealous of how well they liked Sarah's performance. Then she straddled Kyle's lap, and they began making out.

That was my cue! I had to ignore what they were up to, even though a teeny part of my brain registered that Kyle's hands were in between his body and Sarah's. I couldn't seem him actually touching her, but I had to trust it was just for the performance. No time for thought! I grabbed Clive's hand and pulled him out on stage. Part way across I stopped him, put my hands on his face, and laid a whopper of a kiss on him. Until now I had been mostly pretending, but hell, if I'm going to show him most of my body, I might as well get some real kisses out of it too, right? Clive responded in kind, and we melted into each other a bit. I broke the kiss, and gave him my best seductive look. Backing away, I beckoned him with a finger, and he followed me right up to the bed. I kissed him again, then pushed him onto it. He surprised me by throwing aside his outer toga, leaving just his tunic underneath. He sat on the edge, and I knew it was all on me, now.

I wanted to pull some move like Sarah had done, but I knew if I delayed I would just lose my nerve. I was already a LOT closer to the front of the stage than Sarah was, and I knew the sides of the audience would see quite a bit from that angle. I think some people in the audience figured where this was going, because I heard scattered cheers and clapping. I took a deep breath, put a hand on each shoulder knot, and pulled. The dress dropped like a stone, and just like that I was naked - REALLY naked this time - in front of a crowd of nearly 500 people! They had apparently gotten over their shock, and the room was filled with cheers and applause!

Clive looked just as agog as Kyle had. I could feel myself flush at the knowledge that he was seeing me - all of me. But, I also discovered I was also burning with pleasure! This was a far better rush than I had ever thought. I was the total center of attention, and a bigger part of me than I realized loved that feeling.

I had to move it along, and we quickly transitioned to the scene with me under the covers. There was no question of my breasts flopping all over this time. He'd already seen me naked, he couldn't possible get embarrassed about feeling them rub all over his legs. To my shock, I discovered that Clive was offering the same gesture of solidarity that Kyle had done. He was completely naked under his tunic!

Not only that, but he was obviously pretty aroused. It was weird, being trapped under a sheet, barely concealed from the gaze of hundreds of people, and there in front of me was this thick, meaty shaft. Oh, god. I had to act. I couldn't bob up and down in the right place without practically planting my face right on Clive's dick, so I had to do the best I could.

I wrapped my hand around his dick, and held it, pushing it up toward his stomach. I could feel him jump at the touch, then settle back down when he realized what I was doing. I bobbed my head up and down fiercely, and I could hear the audience still roaring with cheers and laughter. I tried not to, but I'm afraid my hand slipped up and down a bit while I held Clive's penis in place. In a flash of thought, I wondered if my breath felt funny on his balls and the bottom of his shaft. I couldn't really breathe anywhere else. I hoped he didn't mind.

And just like that, I could hear Nate's entrance. Clive moved quickly, and I remembered to pop my head above the covers this time. Like we had planned, I sat all the way up. The sheet fell away, and I forced myself not to stop it. I was sitting so that I faced across the stage, which meant I was facing about half the audience. As the sheet fell, I could feel it slip off my nipples and drop, and just like that, I was exposed.

I had managed to hide my breasts before, except for maybe a few quick seconds here and there. Now half the audience could see everything. I forced myself to look surprised and annoyed, and I could hear the swell of laughter that mixed with the cheers that started right when the sheet fell off my breasts.

Now I was faced with another problem. I couldn't justify my character hiding too much, but I sure as hell wasn't going to get out of bed while facing the audience and completely naked! I compromised by draping one hand over my pussy as I climbed out and crossed to the guys, and then leaning into Clive's side as he and Nate did their lines. I figured my character would at least have that much modesty. I tried not to think about how exposed my body now was, and to the entire audience this time!

When it was time for the pat down, I stepped in front of Nate with my back to the audience, and spread my arms wide. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming - out of embarrassment or excitement, I don't know. Nate and Clive both got a good, long look at my body, along with a few faces peeking from the wings! Then the most unexpected thing happened.

Nate grabbed me by the shoulder, and quickly pushed me around to face the audience! I was in complete shock! I realized Mike hadn't known Sarah and I would be naked - he thought I would still have some kind of underwear on, and that it would just be my breasts exposed! He must have talked to Nate, and told him I would have to face the audience tonight, figuring I was already on board with showing off my chest.

My entire naked body was exposed to a gaping audience of hundreds. My boobs jiggled a bit at the turn, I and could just feel the eyes of every male in the audience fixated on them. What's worse, I couldn't hide! Wrapping my arms back around my body or even dropping a hand to cover my completely exposed pussy would totally break character! I had to maintain the pose, while Nate took his sweet time running his hands down my back and sides. Again, like the night before, he let his hands pass quickly over my breasts, and I felt myself shiver in excitement despite myself. I even felt a warmth between my legs. God! Was I really enjoying this, even just a little?

Meanwhile, the audience was cheering, and had been ever since Nate flipped me around. I was apparently the best thing in this town since sliced bread, and they were letting me know it! I realized I couldn't go back covering up on my way off the stage. They'd already seen everything - the worst that could happen is giving them a few more seconds to look. Fuck it. I was a strong, confident, sexy character, right? Time to be it, not just act it. I strutted away after Clive, not even trying to hide a thing. Right as I reached the edge, I acted on a delicious thought that popped into my mind. Just before disappearing offstage, I turned back, facing the audience again, and blew Nate a little kiss with a wink. Then I bolted, and the audience exploded with applause behind me.

Sarah and Kyle were waiting for me in the wing, and I realized Sarah was still just as naked as I was! I wrapped my arms around my boobs and dropped a hand between my legs like she was doing, and realized the reason - both our costumes were still on stage. There was no getting dressed until after the scene was over. I gave Sarah an awkward one-armed hug, and we whispered quietly together, trying to ignore the fact that all the other people backstage could see most of our bare bodies. Kyle just stood there with the world's biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

It was only a couple minutes until the scene was finished and the stage hands could bring us our costumes, but it felt like hours! Every second I could feel the prying eyes of crew and actors, and my skin was tingling all over. Finally one of the crew ran up holding both our dresses, and Sarah and I were finally clothed again! It was funny how exposed we used to feel in these sames dresses, because we had no underwear beneath it. Now I felt completely covered. Some small part of me even regretted having to put it on, just a little bit. Most of me was dying with relief.

When we got back to the main cast room, it exploded with applause. Everyone surged around Sarah and I and covered us with compliments about our courage and how much we were doing for the show. I could tell from the screen that the audience was still buzzing from our scene. Mike came up to us with a huge grin, and wrapped me and Sarah in a huge bear hug.

"Thank you, guys! You are absolute stars! You have no idea how much this is doing for the show!"

It made me feel good, knowing Sarah and I were actually making a difference. We hugged him back, and then Annie pulled us aside with the other dancers. We shared hugs all around, and they all told us how hard they were rooting for us, and how impressed they were with our performance. For my turn, I told them each how much it meant to me that they had gone so far to support us. They were still in costume, in fact, so they were actually more exposed than either Sarah or myself at the moment!

When the show ended, Mike told everyone backstage that tonight's tally had blown the opening night's clean away. We all cheered. He thanked everyone for their hard work, and had them all give me, Sarah, and the dancers another round of applause. At the end of his little speech, he asked our little group to stay after for a bit, meaning me, Sarah, the dancers, Clive, Kyle, and Cindy.

******

We waited until the rest of the cast and crew was gone, then sat around Mike while he stood and faced us.

"Okay," Mike told us. "We have two more performances. Tonight's was great, but we have to keep the energy up out there. We have to do at least as much, but I really want to know if you guys can give me something more. And yes, I checked with the city guys, and they don't care what we do. They know how important this cause is."

That was all well and good, but how much more could we do? There was a long moment of everyone looking back and forth. Then Cindy spoke up.

"There's not much costume-wise we can do with the regular costumes. Can't really change anything without hurting the accuracy. The dancers, though..." she hesitated, looking to see if they would be fine with her suggesting something. Zoe and Annie both gave her a nod like, 'go ahead.'

"The dancers still have the extra lining in the harem pants. I can take those out tonight," Cindy finished.

I could hear at least a couple of the dancers suck in a breath at the idea. Annie looked at the others, and each quietly looked back, and after a bit, gave a nod. Annie turned back toward Cindy.

"We can do that. I won't say it isn't nerve-wracking to think about, but I think we all agree," Annie glanced at the others, and they nodded. "Anything we can do to make it easier on Sarah and Rachel is worth it."

"Thank you," said Mike. "That is really fantastic. You girls are really stepping up above and beyond, and I know well all really appreciate it. Now, what about the seduction scene?"

I could feel all eyes on me and Sarah. I hoped Sarah had something, because I had absolutely nothing. It was already so overwhelming, I couldn't think of a way to push it further!

I shouldn't have worried. Sarah spoke up.

"Okay, so Rachel, you can tell me if you think this works, but here's what I was thinking."

I nodded, and Sarah continued.

"Okay, so obviously Rachel and I are showing a lot out there already. But what about the guys? I mean, half our audience is going to be women, right? So maybe we give them something more to look at."

Now THAT was an idea I could get behind! I nodded firm agreement, and noticed the other girls all seemed equally enthusiastic! We looked at Kyle and Clive, and they both nodded.

"What exactly are you thinking?" Mike asked.

"Well," Sarah said, "Obviously I'll take my dress off like before. I figure this time I should probably face the audience, if Rachel has to. Then when I turn around, I pull Kyle's tunic over his head, and we sit down like before. Does that work?"

Kyle and Mike were nodding, and Mike motioned toward Clive. "And how about the other two?"

"Okay," said Sarah, "I haven't really thought this through totally, but this is what I'm thinking. Rachel, if I'm already facing the audience when I get naked, that means you pretty much have to, too."

I nodded weakly. I suppose, technically, I could object, but I couldn't think of a reason. Her logic did make sense, after all.

"Okay, so you get naked, then Clive strips off after you. Then back under the sheet like before, and the strip search goes the same as well. Except this time, it'll be funnier because Clive will be naked, too!"

We all laughed. It would be funnier, at that. Mike wasn't totally convinced.

"Doesn't seem like that much more than you are doing, Sarah."

Sarah frowned. "You're right. Well, Rachel can come down closer to the audience, for one thing. So they'll get a better view of that. Oh! I know, she can only bring the sheet up barely over her head - makes the action under the sheet a lot more interesting."

"Okay, yeah, I think that would do it," Mike agreed. Then Mike brought up a quick concern.

"One last thing - guys, I noticed that ladies had you pretty excited during the performance. I asked about it, and just so you know, that won't get us in any trouble. But if it's a concern for you guys, is there anything you can do about it?"

"Not really," Clive piped up. "Hazards of the job, pretty much."

That got another laugh from everyone.

"All right," said Mike. "Well, we're moving up in the ratings, it looks like! If opening night was PG-13, tonight was a least an R, and if you guys are as excited next time, seems like we'll be well past an R tomorrow. Things are getting spicy!"

It felt good to laugh at that, knowing all of us, guys included, were in the same boat. Mike thanked us, and we went our separate ways. Kyle and I went home, and I swear we talked about half the night, and fucked like rabbits the other half. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

The next day you could tell the whole town was buzzing. Tickets were hard to come by, and the bidding was soaring. Once we reached time to start, the whole theater was buzzing with excitement. Mike stopped in our dressing room after everyone was ready to give us a word of encouragement. He also had a reminder.

"I think the audience is especially pumped tonight, so remember, don't talk over them. Let them laugh, cheer, whatever, then start up again as it drops off. Let them enjoy the show!"

Basic theater stuff, but a good reminder. Meanwhile, I noticed the costumes for the dancers. 'Holy shit' was pretty much my reaction. Without the lining, the pants were completely see-through. It was a little weird seeing them go into the main cast room basically naked except for a thin, gauzy cover. Not that I was wearing that much more, but at least mine wasn't see-through. I did notice that they all tended to sit with something in their lap most of the time, and didn't get up and move around the room as much as previous nights.

Sarah and I sat with them most of the time backstage, and did a little cheer with them before they trooped off for their dance number. It looked like Barry probably got in trouble for his close ups on the previous nights, because this time he stayed zoomed out on the stage the entire time. Not that it made a ton of difference. Every jump, twist, and turn they made, the one thing that was obvious was how naked they were. And sure enough, the audience loved it. I don't think I'd ever heard our town cheer that loudly, even at a football game. And let me tell you, they LOVE football.

You could practically feel the building rocking with applause and cheers when the dancers came off. They came backstage panting, but smiling. Annie pulled me aside after everyone had complimented them and gone back to sitting around and waiting for their cues.

"Rachel, I can totally see why you are willing to get naked up there," Annie told me.

"Really?" I said, a little weak. It's not like I had planned any of it.

"God, it is such a rush. I feel so empowered, you know?" she continued. I just nodded, as if I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Once again, my big scene on stage seemed to arrive before I was ready for it. I gathered in the wings and waited with the others. Sarah seemed to be almost bouncing, she was so nervous. I could barely keep still myself.