A School for Spanking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right Paul. It is a punishment that is not popular with the main body of pupils, which is as it should be. The trick then is to find a discipline that the individual sees as genuinely unpleasant and not enjoyable at all. This is a skill that will come with experience and time. You must remember that in truth you won't be spending all day every day in your study, with young women across your lap spanking their bottoms." Cassandra replied with a wry grin.

"I won't?" I reacted with mock horror.

"No Paul you won't!" Emilia chuckled.

A waiter came over and indicated that if we were ready, then we could move through to the grill, he collected our glasses on a silver tray and led us through to the restaurant. The room was unique, with shelves of crystal glass, copper jelly moulds, parquet flooring you could eat your eat your dinner off and mirrored walls. There was a counter that had bar stools allowing single seating. Once seated we perused the menu. I tried not to exclaim at every price I saw! Most of the starters cost as much as I would pay for a meal for two, oh how the other half live!

Well, I was in the Dorchester Grill, so following my crab starter, I had a fillet steak which was indescribably good especially accompanied with a divine Nuits St George Burgundy. Wine is the one areas of my life where I indulge myself wherever possible. With the food and wines ordered, we settled back into our earlier conversation.

"All joking apart, when I find myself having to administer some corporal punishment, I'm not going to be putting a girl across my lap, am I?" I asked. While thinking to myself, having a girl like Serena across my lap, skirt above her waist, white cotton panties tempting me on her round ass would be an enjoyable experience. It would also be one that might get me into trouble!

"While it is not common practice Paul, it is not completely unheard of due to it being more humiliating and demeaning for the recipient," Emilia replied.

"Maybe, I should have put one of you across my knee earlier?"

"Maybe you should have Paul!" Casandra said smiling.

"So, during the day to day running of things, I assume, I will obviously know about the indiscretions of my pupils and will deal with those accordingly. How will it work with the rest of the staff? Will student 'A' be referred to me to administer a requested punishment suggested by the teacher? Or will it be my decision as to the punishment to be handed down based on the misdemeanour? Also is there some punishment categorisation that ensures I don't hand out a spanking when detention or similar would have been sufficient?"

"One thing is quite simple Paul, should a student end up at your study door, they are expecting to be spanked in whatever form you deem appropriate. The student will present you with a punishment slip that will have been completed by the teacher involved. In most cases, the teacher will rely on your discretion to mete out the correct severity of chastisement. Occasionally though a teacher will specify a punishment such as three with the cane or six with the paddle, mostly though, they will leave it up to you."

"Despite your earlier assurance of full interview and signed contracts, I confess that I still find it extraordinary that very rich, fully consenting, young adult ladies allow themselves to be spanked."

"The main influence is the parents, and you are right, there is often significant resistance from the prospective student. However, this is tempered by their overriding desire to attend Lady Sophia's, and let's not forget many students sail through their time with us without ever darkening the doors of the head of Discipline." Emilia replied.

Our main courses out of the way I was about to decline desert when Emilia insisted I had to have the signature dessert of chocolate souffle.

"You'll end up across my knee if you dare leave this room without partaking in a little slice of heaven Paul, let me assure you, you will never have experienced anything like it!"

Now there was an image I struggled to bring to mind, probably because I could never see me taking part in any activities as a recipient of the type these three enjoyed, could I? Emilia was right. The souffle was sublime and so light and airy, I was surprised it did not need tying down!

We moved back to the bar for coffees and drinks, and I admit that I was just a little star struck by this whole experience and had to make a conscious effort not to be continually showing how out of my comfort zone I was. Emilia, Cassandra and Serena, however, were entirely in their element and it showed with the graceful ease with which they handled it all. It was also encouraging to see how the impeccable service we had received was acknowledged and quietly appreciated with not a hint of superiority.

I had a question I felt a needed to ask but was unsure of how appropriate it was, despite the lines that had been crossed earlier, I had only met these people a few hours earlier. But for all that, I had felt immediately at ease with them so decided to take the plunge.

"I hope you do not find this too personal and I apologise if I offend you but, I am still curious as to why you partake in bondage and spanking. Is it a need? Can you only enjoy a sexual relationship or experience when you've been spanked?"

It was Serena who answered first "I lost my virginity when I was seventeen and any sex I had after that, was, for the most part, enjoyable. I will admit that I have had a very privileged and on occasion spoilt upbringing, and when I arrived at Lady Sophia's I did have my moments," She said this with a wry grin and enquiring tilt of the head to Emilia and Cassandra. "It was during the first term that I struggled with all the rules and restrictions that I first got into trouble and ended up in Mr Philip's study, your predecessor Paul. He had a quiet but irrefutable air of authority that brokered no argument, and he held me in his gaze as I wondered what was in store. I was very nervous, and I did not want to be spanked and hurt or for that matter humiliated in a way that I had never experienced in my life before. I was nineteen years old for heaven's sake, not a snotty nosed kid!"

Leaning forward a little to ensure she was not overheard Serena continued, "But here's the thing, I had the strangest feeling of excitement and anticipation, a feeling that had my adrenaline pumping and yes, my juices flowing. My white cotton panties which I hated at the time were getting very damp, Mr Philips had me lean over the arm of his sofa and lifted my skirt exposing my ass and panties. I was so humiliated by this, but also incredibly turned on. Naturally, I couldn't touch myself down there, but I knew I was dripping wet.

'You must understand Serena, this is a necessary part of your education, and the need to do this will hurt me far more than it will hurt you.' With that said, Mr Philips landed the first of my three strokes. And in truth, I questioned who it was hurting more as it hurt like hell! As did the next two strokes, but more significantly my pussy was on fire, Mr Philips made me stay bent over the sofa, panties still exposed as he finished his lecture to me about my behaviour. I was never sure if this was to prolong the humiliation or for him just to enjoy the view? Once I was released from his study, I raced to the toilets, and once in private thrust my hands down my panties and very quickly ensured myself a mind-blowing orgasm!"

She had a drink of her coffee and a sip of Cointreau before continuing, "So the thing is Paul, I have no idea why that turned me on or why it still turns me on? But It does! I am not a total submissive though, I enjoy giving as much as receiving, It is sexual playtime for me, but I can still be very happily satisfied without any spanking or bondage."

"Fascinating," I murmured almost to myself, "when I think about it, I'm not sure I can define a solid reason for any of my sexual preferences. And I suppose in a way today has opened a door that I was not even aware of before, rather like your first experience with Mr Philips?"

"Ah, you have some sexual preferences, do you, Paul? And what may I ask, might they be?" Cassandra sniggered but with a warm smile."Yes, come on Paul, what turns you on?" Serena pushed.

"Oh, nothing really, you know, the usual things," I blustered, not sure I was ready to divulge all my secrets."Now that's hardly fair, is it Paul?" Emilia countered, "After all the secrets we have revealed, I think we deserve a little more than that, don't you?"

It was difficult to argue with Emilia's logic, however, instead of revealing all I turned to Cassandra, "Okay, I agree you probably do deserve more, but before I do, what about you Cassandra what's your story, why do you need authority, and punishment in your sexual life?"

"Don't think you're off the hook, Paul! You're up next!" Cassandra sniggered

Anyway, if I'm honest, I have had a very confusing sexual journey up to now. My parents were very strict and conservative, I love them dearly, but I wouldn't be surprised if the only time they had sex was when they conceived me! Men and sex were frowned upon by them, and as a result, I was hugely repressed in that area of my life. I did receive an occasional spanking from both my parents, but I absolutely did not experience any pleasure from it, far from it.

Before I enrolled at Lady Sophia's when I was nearly twenty, I had been a border at a senior college, and I convinced myself I was a lesbian. I found myself continually attracted to the other girls, in the showers after netball or hockey, in the dorm room, which I shared with five other girls, I couldn't take my eyes off them. One morning as we all got dressed, I must have been paying a little too much attention, and it was noticed by Grace, a quite extraordinarily beautiful black girl. She held me back as we left the room and asked if I had been staring at her. I couldn't deny it and owned up to the fact that I thought she was stunning and also very quietly told her I found her attractive. Grace was British born of a Kenyan Mother and Italian Father which produced an extraordinary beauty. She was very kind and gentle telling me that she thought I was beautiful but that staring was rude and that I must be punished! Grace, quietly but with authority ordered me to bend over the bed, and while I was confused I was also completely under her spell. We were allowed to wear our street clothes at this college, and I was wearing a practical skirt which she lifted to reveal my sensible cotton knickers. Now for the first time in my life, I felt a real sexual tension and dampness in my knickers that I didn't understand.

You have to realise I was incredibly naive for my age, I had never had an orgasm or masturbated up until that moment. Grace was obviously going to spank me but was rubbing my bottom first before she delivered the first hit and then more rubbing before the next stroke and the next an so on until I had received six. Like Serena was describing earlier, my pussy was alive with sensations that were new and alien to me. I was unbelievably wet as I stood to face Grace, my legs were like jelly, and my skirt had dropped back down to cover my knickers. Grace lifted the hem again and without a word touched me on my damp patch, and that was all it took for me to cum, I had to hold her to stop myself from collapsing to the floor. Grace became my first love and helped cement my view that I was gay. The truth, however, was that it was a crush, a schoolgirl crush that came several years later than anyone else's, and I have since discovered the joys of men!

I'll never know if Grace hadn't spanked me on that day whether nowadays, I would enjoy mild bondage and spanking? The thing is I do though, but, like Serena, not to the exclusion of all else." She finished sitting back and sipping her drink.

"Over to you Paul, no more excuses, what little kinks and fetishes are you going to surprise us with?" Serena said with a wicked grin.

I had no idea how my predilections would sound or be received, although I have never been ashamed as I don't think they are particularly strange?

"I can't help feeling that you will be severely disappointed, but here goes. It's panties, panties are my weakness, along with other elements of female attire, pretty slips etc. I do not need to sniff them or wear them, although I will confess to having experimented a couple of times, years ago. It is the vision and the touch and feel of the panties while they are being worn by a woman that turns me on. An inadvertent flash of panty due to wind or a crossing of legs giving a tantalising flash is very exciting. The visible panty line that you all try to hide is always fun to follow down the street, my imagination working overtime to picture what the panties would look like below whatever the item of clothing is that is being worn."

"Mmm how exciting, and do you have a preference for a particular type of panty? Emilia asked.

"Well, yes I do actually, the bikini brief is my favourite, I'm afraid I do not like thongs of any shape or size. Everybody has different tastes, but the thong simply doesn't do it for me!"

"Thongs are the work of the devil designed for tarts!" Emilia exclaimed, "They are banned at Lady Sophia's, fullback panties only, are acceptable, and the bikini style is fine."

That seemed a little harsh to me, while I was not keen, I knew plenty of perfectly respectable girls who wore thongs and plenty of guys found them very sexy, just not me.

"I'm not sure I would go quite that far Emilia, however, I will not have any issues with your policy!"

"And what about colour, material, any preferences there, Paul?" Serena probed.

"The traditional erotic colours are supposed to be Red or Black, but I must confess I prefer more delicate tones, mainly white. As to material? No, not really, I'm possibly not so keen on too much lace as I do have a preference for soft and smooth. The feel of a silky dress and maybe a slip as it slides over the contours of a firm round bottom encased in panties is comparable to the first sip of fine wine. A tactile voyage of discovery second to none.

"I am interested, Serena. You said earlier that you hated your white cotton panties, and yet this evening, where, surely your choice of underwear is entirely up to you, you have chosen to wear white cotton?"

"Ah yes, but that was then! This is now! I love cotton panties now, especially white cotton, and they are so innocent don't you think? Serena smiled with a cheeky tilt of her head.

"Cotton panties are very cute, I agree Serena, and I have to say that you all looked adorable in your panties this evening," I said quietly hoping I would not be overheard.

"May I ask exactly how you know what I am wearing Paul?" Emilia asked with some humour in her voice.

"Your door was open as I was returning from answering the door and I couldn't help but notice you standing in your underwear."

"Hmm, I'm not sure that was very gentlemanly of you, was it Paul? Peeking at a lady in her undies," a tsking sound coming from Emilia. "What do you think girls? Hardly the act of a gentleman was it?"

"Definitely not Emilia, a gentleman would have averted his gaze," Cassandra replied, her eyes alive with mischief. "I think maybe Paul deserves a lesson to remind him about the importance of good etiquette?"

"Hmm. I believe you are right, Cassandra, yes definitely, I think we are finished down here, so I will sign the bill and then we can retire to the suite, is that all right with you Paul?"

So here was a dilemma! Of course, I wanted to go back to the suite; I had assumed we probably would. But, I had no intention of accepting a spanking, no matter how gorgeous they were, I did not want to be spanked period! But could I resist the possible opportunity to sink my cock deep inside one or all of their pussies again?

"If you have any thoughts about handing out a spanking to me? Then I will not have my authority undermined in that way, and I will have to decline your offer respectfully," I had lowered my voice to ensure I was not overheard and was also trying to sound as if I was still in charge! I was blustering if the truth be known, and I could see the ladies loved my discomfort.

"Oh, I don't believe anyone mentioned spanking did they girls? I'm sure I didn't," Emilia said getting up from her seat and approaching the waiter to sign the Bill.

I stood at the same time and looked a little nervously at Cassandra and Serena, wondering what they could have in mind for me? They were both bouncing with the fun of it, their eyebrows raised as if to ask, 'what's your problem, Paul? You have nothing to worry about from us!' I felt like a lamb going to slaughter, I had to regain control somehow, or heavens only knew what would happen to me. We all walked out of the bar and on down the promenade which was now full of people taking a light snack, drinking, socialising or merely waiting for friends or partners. Not a word was spoken as we approached the lift, Emilia silently indicating to the attendant to call the lift. Once inside and our floor selected Emilia turned to me and quietly smiled. I thought that while the interview and previous goings-on had been choreographed to some degree, surely nothing this far into the evening could have been? I mean, could it?

Still, not a word had been spoken as we entered the suite and, I was becoming increasingly nervous. Once through the vestibule area, Emilia moved in and stood by the sofas and turned to face us.

"So Paul, what are we going to with you? You do understand that what you did earlier was not acceptable."

I needed to regain control here, or I was in trouble, so thinking on my feet, I responded.

"Whether it was unacceptable or not is really a mute point, don't you think? Maybe we should investigate the facts here, shall we? It is nigh on impossible to return to the other bedroom from the suite door, and not to see inside your bedroom as one passes, would you not agree?" I asked giving no opportunity to answer as I was on a roll now and feeling more confident. "No, it is not! The fact that while passing your room, I was able to see you in your underwear as you stepped into your slip is, in my opinion, more to do with your carelessness in not closing the door than it was about my not averting my eyes from something I had already seen?" I felt better now as I believed I was back on top of the situation and from this point forward should be able to have Emilia, Cassandra and Serena back under control.

"You seem to have gone quiet Emilia, have you nothing to say for yourself?" I asked as Emilia began to look a little sheepish.

"I concede that I might have to agree with you, the fault does appear to lay with me in this instance, and I apologise," Emilia replied.

"Obviously I accept your apology, Emilia. However, I'm not sure a simple apology is quite enough, do you?" As I said this, I removed my jacket, and moving to the sofa, I sat in the middle. "If you please, Emilia," Looking up at her, I indicated that I expected her to lay across my lap.

Emilia did as she was asked without a word of complaint, so I now had an immaculately dressed woman lying across my knee entirely at my mercy. I laid my hand on her ass, the combination of a silk dress, satin slip and panties was a pleasure to feel. Without any preamble, I delivered a sharp smack and followed up with another, I soon learned how ineffective this was going to be as the blows were mitigated by the dress, slip and panties sliding around on Emilia's ass!

Looking up, I saw Cassandra and Serena smiling knowingly at my predicament.

"I see nothing amusing happening here Cassandra? Serena?" I queried, my hand resting on Emilia's ass enjoying the feel of her silky, perfectly rounded ass.