A School for Spanking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure my clothing is your only problem, Paul?" Emilia chuckled, "I think something else has come up we need to talk about?"

She was right of course, the whole situation, as ridiculous as it was, was incredibly erotic and as such my cock was letting me (and Emilia) know it!

"I don't think you are in any position to be making comments like that Emilia!" I blustered.

"Oh but surely she's in exactly the right position Paul?" Serena laughed, Cassandra also giggling at the comment.

"Enough!" I commanded and swiftly pulled Emilia's dress and petticoat up exposing her panties, and with no further hesitation delivered six hard spanks each producing a resounding THWACK! "It's time you all learned some manners and understand who's in charge here."

I pulled Emilia's panties down exposing her now glowing ass, "A nice match for your panties," I said resting my hand on the warm red flesh. "Now stand up please Emilia, and adjust your clothing, Cassandra, come here, lift your skirt and across my knee please."

Emilia stood and pulled her panties back up, fiddling with them and her slip until she let her dress fall back into place. Cassandra stepped forward, and as I had asked, bent to take the hem of her skirt lifting it above her waist, she positioned herself over my knee. She also made a point of placing herself so that her pussy nestled over my evidently rampant cock, she wiggled her ass to make herself comfortable and supported herself with her hands on the floor.

I restrained myself from moaning with pleasure as I lay my hand on Cassandra's perfect panty clad ass. I may be new to the whole spanking scene. But, I was not new to the joys of admiring my favourite style of panty on a beautiful woman. With Emilia's sensational ass and the vision over my knee at the moment, with the thought of Serena to follow, I was struggling not to cum in my pants there and then!

THWACK! I delivered the first of Cassandra's six spanks, each one of which caused Cassandra to grind her pussy into my groin, I pulled the back of her panties down to inspect my handiwork and satisfied that her ass was suitably coloured I pulled them up again.

Looking up I saw Serena grinning and already with her skirt around her waist, Cassandra moved off my lap ensuring maximum grind on my groin! Only to be replaced by a far too chirpy Serena.

"This isn't supposed to be fun Serena, it's a punishment that you should not be looking forward to!"

"yes sir, I'm sorry sir, should I take my knickers off for being cheeky sir or do you prefer it if I keep them on sir?"

"you're really not taking this seriously are you Serena?" I asked as I landed a smack so hard that it nearly had her off my lap.

"Oh Fuck!! That hurt!"

"Now, do I have your attention, Serena?"

"Yes sir, fully sir, I apologise for my attitude, sir." She replied her ass moving subtly but with purpose as her pussy toyed with my rampant shaft.

I have to confess at this point that I had zero interest in harming the cute ass staring up at me from my lap. Encased in soft white cotton, I wanted to stroke it, knead it, put my hand between her legs and tease her clit, making her juices flow causing a damp patch on her panties that I could lick and suck on until I pulled them down and fucked her hard. An outcome I did not think would be much of a hardship for Serena right now.

I didn't realise that I had been caressing her ass as I daydreamed about fucking her. "Sir? Are you all right?" Asked Serena, "Have you finished with me?"

"No Serena, I'm far from finished with you! Or any of you for that matter!" I delivered five more sound smacks and peeled her panties down to examine her red ass.

"Did you enjoy that Serena?"

"No sir, not at all sir."

"Are you sure about that Serena?"

"yes, sir, why do you ask?"

"Because Serena, your pussy is dripping wet, that's why!"

"No sir, how do you know sir?" she whined.

"You've been provocatively grinding your pussy onto my cock ever since you've been on my lap, this is not the action of someone who is not turned on, is it young lady?"

"I don't know what you mean sir, really I don't!"

"Well let's see shall we," with that I put my hand between her legs and put two fingers deep inside her, she was so wet I could have slipped my whole hand up her! She moaned uncontrollably as I played with her sopping hole her clit hard and sensitive.

"Oh fuck that's good, please don't stop sir."

There was a throatiness to her voice, and I could feel a slight tremor in her body, telling me she was close to cumming, so I removed my hand and said firmly. "Okay, that's enough! Up you get and pull your knickers up!"

"But sir you can't leave me like this?"

"Oh but I can Serena, you all need to learn to respect my discipline, and do as I tell you," I said pushing her up off my lap.

"I have the impression none of you took this punishment seriously, you all enjoyed it far too much, look at you Serena you were ready to cum just now for haven's sake! So for the rest of the evening, you will all do exactly as I say with no arguments, is that clear?"

They all nodded in agreement, and I started to consider how to play this and also have the time of my life with these three beautiful women.

To be honest, my cock needed no further encouragement it was more than ready to be plunged deep inside any one of these lovely women. Today was the first time in my life that I had ever spanked anyone let alone a beautiful woman, and I was surprised how much it had turned me on or in fact that the recipients seemed to enjoy it?

Now though, I also seemed to have complete control over Emilia, Cassandra and Serena, each seemingly submissive to my suggestion. Everyone, male or female has their own likes, dislikes that make us tick, as mentioned earlier mine is panties, I adore sight and feel of a pussy or rounded ass covered in cotton, satin, or silk. There is also a real joy in being teased, and this is what made my mind up as to what to do next.

"Okay, ladies it's show time, you will each strip down to your panties, imagine you are giving a lap dance to a high paying customer. When you are all down to your panties, whoever I deem to have delivered the sexiest dance, will be rewarded with a bonus, which will be my long hard cock deep inside your pussy."

Serena immediately turned and went to her handbag and took out an iPod and moved to the Bose hi-fi speaker unit supplied by the hotel. She slotted the iPod in and fiddled with the dial until she was happy with the playlist. "Some background music would be helpful I think?" she said.

So no comments no objections they were each happy to fulfil my every desire.

With a punchy ballad playing in the background, Emilia sashayed toward me her eyes focussed on mine her hands skilfully undoing the silver belt at her waist and casting it to one side. She hitched the skirt of her dress up and positioned herself on my lap her legs kneeling either side of mine.

Her hips slowly gyrating dry humping me as she pushed me back into the sofa, her eyes still boring into mine. Her hand traced a line down my face and neck stopping at the top button of my shirt, and undoing each one until with all undone, she pulled it out of my trousers her hands all over my chest. After loosening my cuffs, she pushed the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms all the while her body was moving seductively to the music. With my top half bare, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "My zip Please."

I put my arms around her and found the clasp and the zip, pulling it down, allowing her to let it slip off her with a little shimmy. Her wonderful breasts were encased in the silk bra I had seen earlier, but Emilia had no intentions of keeping them imprisoned. Reaching behind her back, she slipped the clasp and letting the straps slide down her arms her breasts were free. Moving off the sofa she stood, and her dress pooled at her feet as her body swayed to the music. Once again I found myself marvelling at this extraordinary example of womanhood, mature but vivacious and playful.

Hitching her slip, Emilia slid back on to the sofa her breasts, nipples hard and prominent, brushing my chest. I placed my hands on her satin ass an absolute joy as her crotch ground slid up my shaft. Leaning forward she brushed my face with her breasts then started to slide down my body until her face was level with my straining cock. I could now see Cassandra and Serena were all over each other kissing and groping, this was all getting very heated and a little out of control, did I care? Not one jot! Bring it on ladies! Emilia had undone my trousers, her hand inside my boxers, cock released and heading for Emilia's mouth.

My eyes were closed now as Emilia expertly blew me, I'm not sure this would be part of a typical lap dance, but I was almost beyond caring! Being the expert that she was, Emilia knew instinctively when to stop before I went over the edge leaving my cock glistening and rampant. She stood in front of me swaying and caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her hands then moving down her body and on down her legs, sliding the slip up and exposing her panties, she then turned, her ass tempting me, she slithered out of her slip and sat back on my lap positioning my cock so that it rubbed the front of her panties. She took my hands and guided them on to her breasts and used them to massage and caress them, as her hips moved to rub her pussy up and down my shaft.

With Emilia obviously in a world of her own now Serena moved in and whispered in her ear. "Our turn now Emilia," she suggested and waited for Emilia to move out of the way, "we thought sir would enjoy a double dance that would maybe win the day for us, didn't we Cassandra?"

"We certainly did Serena, and just look at the prize that awaits us! First, though, I think our client needs to shed the rest of his clothes before we lose ours?" Cassandra responded, and at the same time took my hand pulling me to my feet.

As I stood my trousers dropped to the floor, where, Serena managed to remove shoes, socks and trouser leg all in one slick manoeuver leaving me in just my boxers. I sat back down on the sofa and instructed the pair of them to start their dance.

Emilia sat to my left in the corner of the sofa her legs loosely crossed and put her hand down the front of her panties, apparently playing with herself as she waited for the girls to start their routine. Which, standing in front of me and swaying to the music they did.

Each with their hands tracing their, bodies, lingering over breasts and pussies, taking turns to turn and gyrate their asses over my cock, blue pleated satin and white chiffon brushing it as they did.

After a little while of teasing, they held each other in a close embrace, hands exploring the other's body until with consummate ease clasps and zips were undone, and skirts rustled to the floor. Serena broke from the embrace licking her pouting lips as she looked at me and unbuttoned her blouse. Turning her back to me and standing between my legs she slowly bent at the waist white cotton stretching as her ass swayed, her hand snaked between her legs stroking her pussy over a small damp patch.

Cassandra removed her blouse and stepped up to Serena and unclipped her bra releasing her pert breasts before reaching behind her back and to release the clasp on her own bra. She kept her eyes on me as she teased her way out of it in that way that is oh so sexy! Serena's damp patch was now hovering over my twitching cock the white cotton occasionally brushing against it.

I looked over at Emilia to see her dreamily fingering herself as she watched the goings on with Serena and Cassandra.

I felt movement next to me on the sofa and turned to see Cassandra kneeling next to me, she took my cock in her hand slowly massaging its shaft, pre-cum already leaking from its head. It was time I put it where God had designed to be, "Serena, pull your panties to one side and Cassandra, guide my cock into her wet pussy."

Serena didn't need asking twice, she pulled the crotch of her panties to one side revealing her glistening pussy which she offered up to my swollen head. Cassandra held it in firmly in place until Serena lowered herself down her pussy lips spreading as they enveloped my cock. She let out a low guttural moan of pleasure as my cock sank deep into her tight sopping pussy. Enjoying the moment, Serena sat with my full length inside her, her pussy gripping it as she moved her hips slowly. Oh, the utter joy of having this sexy young vixen in her white cotton panties riding my cock. I leaned back on the sofa and realised there was room for me to enjoy another of my pleasures, eating panty pussy!

"Cassandra, come here, I'm going to eat your pussy till you cum!"

With a little manoeuvring she positioned herself over me, I had hold of her ass and buried my face in her silky white crotch licking and sucking on her erect button, her panties getting more and more wet. Serena had found a slow but steady rhythm as she raised and lowered herself back down on my cock an exclamation of pleasure each time I entered her fully.

I could hear Emilia's breathing getting more ragged as I pulled Cassandra's panties to one side and sucked hard on her clit, her juices now literally flowing down my chin as she thrust her hips rhythmically obviously close to cumming. Serena's pace had increased, and I was now meeting her downward plunge with a thrust of my hips and could feel my eruption gaining momentum. Then, with the most extraordinary feat of timing, all four of us started to cum at the same time, I kneaded Cassandra's ass hard pulling her pussy to me and moaned and sucked her pussy as she trembled and bucked as the waves of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Serena, her hands holding on hard to my thighs bounced on my cock making some very unladylike noises and uttering obscenities as she came. With my face buried between Cassandra's legs, I could not see Emilia but, I was aware and in no doubt the that she also was in the throes of her own orgasm.

I'm not sure what the next few minutes were all about; however, we became a mass of entwined flesh each needy for the touch and feel of the other, an overwhelming need to kiss and fondle each other. It was weird but ultimately highly erotic, until there was just a quiet, companionable silence and light caresses.

It was some minutes later when Serena spoke, "I guess I won then? I mean I was the one who got fucked!"

"It was a draw, you were all winners in my eyes," I said, but thinking that there was only one real winner today, and that was me!

Emilia was the first to get up, she walked over to her bedroom, her silky ass a divine spectacle as she moved across the room. When she came out again, she was wearing one of the hotel robes and sat herself down in a chair. Serena and Cassandra followed suit skipping over to the bedroom and also coming out in hotel robes, Serena had another in her hand which she tossed at me. Once we were all settled again, it was Emilia who spoke first.

"Well, I think I can safely say that was probably the best interview I have ever conducted, with a very satisfactory outcome. Wouldn't you agree, Paul, ladies?"

"Absolutely, Emilia, I can honestly say I have never experienced a better interview in my life!" I laughed.

"Good, well I am going to bed, Paul, you may stay if you wish as it is late now, and you may have missed the last train? I will insist, however, that you sleep on the sofa if you do stay. We, however, will be leaving very early in the morning to be at Heathrow for our flight back to Switzerland."

The rail station was only a short taxi ride, and in fact, trains regularly ran to my station until the early hours, so I decided to head on home. "Thank you, Emilia, but I will make tracks and head on home if you don't mind?"

"No that's absolutely fine, Paul, I'll organise all the necessary paperwork and send it to you for signing and all travel arrangements etc. for the start of term. All staff arrive one week before the young ladies, at which time I will give you a full induction and familiarisation of Lady Sophia's."

This was slightly surreal, finishing off the details of the interview while we all sat semi-naked in bathrobes! But then who was I to complain?

"Thank you, Emilia, I am really looking forward to the new challenge, and to seeing you all again." I stood, gathered up my clothes and with as much dignity as I could muster given the circumstances, dressed and got ready to leave. I walked to the door, and each of them got up to come over with me to say goodbye, at this point I had a final wicked thought.

"It's been a pleasure, ladies, I have learned an enormous amount today, and as your new head of discipline, I think it important that you recognise this. So please, each of you remove your robes and turn around." I said with the hint of a grin on my face.

Well, knock me down with a feather if they didn't do just that! I took in a final view of these gorgeous women, Emilia's magnificent body, Cassandra's stockings and suspenders and perky tits and finally Serena's girlish innocence in her white cotton panties. As they turned, I once again admired their panty clad arses and brushed my hand over each of them finishing with a light tap.

"Yes, most satisfactory, please get dressed now, and I'll be off, I will see you in a few weeks." With that, I turned toward the door, opened it and left.

As the door closed behind me, I couldn't help a fist pump. "Yesss!" in the following few weeks I received the promised paperwork, business class flights to Geneva and onward instructions and details of my apartment. The weeks positively flew by as I made all the necessary arrangements to rent out my flat and a heap of other things I needed to do to make this change in my life.

When the day arrived, I set off to Gatwick for my flight to Geneva which fortunately was not too early as I had had quite a send-off party the night before! I was travelling relatively light, with just one case and hand luggage, the bulk of my stuff had been freighted over to Switzerland and should be waiting there for me.

The flight was uneventful and on time, and I landed in Geneva feeling slightly better than when I departed, the final vestiges of my hangover all but gone. I was met by a driver at arrivals and was soon in a car driving out of Geneva and up into the mountains. The weather was beautiful, clear blue skies with a few small white balls of fluff and no more than an hour later, we turned into the gates and imposing drive of Lady Sophia's Finishing School for Ladies.

It was exactly as the brochure depicted but so much better in the flesh! The main building stunning with a beautiful alpine backdrop, green pastures that gently sloped away to a sizable lake. The Sports pitches and courts obvious but subtly placed at the front of the main building. There were several additional buildings sprinkled around the campus. The car pulled up to the front of the main building, I got out of the car and taking a deep breath took in my surroundings.

"Is this really happening to me?" I thought to myself, I have a new and exciting career with a significant increase in salary, the opportunity to live in surroundings like this and the possibility of some fringe benefits? "Nope I'm going to wake up from this dream soon, and I'll back in the land of reality!" I said out loud.

"Ah, Paul, there you are, welcome to Lady Sophia's!" Came Emilia's unmistakable voice from behind me. I turned and saw Emilia coming toward me with a beaming smile and looking as gorgeous as I remembered her.

"Emilia, how lovely to see you, I was just trying to take all this in," I said, half turning and gesturing at the view, "It's quite beautiful! Do you ever get used to the views?"