A School for Spanking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, with the changes in seasons and lighting, nature manages to create something new to look at every day. And fortunately, our wonderful Lady Sophia's blends in beautifully. Now let's get you settled the apartments are over by the lake, your other belongings arrived yesterday and are already in the apartment. Follow me Paul, would like any help with your luggage?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you, I only have one case and my hand luggage," I replied, picking up my case which the driver had removed from the boot of the car. The apartment when we got there was stunning, two good size bedrooms, a functional kitchen, and a large sitting room with a study like area, and a comfortable sitting area with picture windows and double doors leading on to a small balcony giving views over the lake and up to the mountains.

"Wow! This is fabulous Emilia, and I'm allowed to stay here all year round?"

"Oh, absolutely, yes Paul, this is your home for the period of your tenure here, so I will leave you now to make yourself at home, you will find some essentials in the fridge and cupboards. You are welcome to join us later if you wish in the staff restaurant, which has a simple but varied menu, just come down to the main entrance and the hall porter will direct you." With that, she turned and left me to my unpacking.

I wasn't going to get everything sorted in one go, but, decided to go for the easy stuff first and use free during the week to finish off the rest. I also decided it would be a good idea to be sociable this evening and to join everyone else, not the least of which because I wanted to meet the rest of the faculty. Clothes and some other essentials unpacked, I looked at my watch and decided it was time for a shower and to join the others.

I wandered across to the main building and was duly shown the way to the staff restaurant which was very pleasant with a hot and a cold self-service counter, a bar with tables and sofas as well as tables for eating. There were about twenty or more people in the room which was buzzing with conversation, at first glance I could only see females and was just wondering what to do when I saw Cassandra come across from the bar area to greet me.

"Hi, Paul, hope your settling in okay? Why don't you come over here and join us, we're just having a drink before eating, she said grabbing me by the arm and pulling me over to a group of five other women. I looked around the room again, and so far as I could see I was definitely the only male in the room. I pulled Cassandra to one side and whispered to her, "Am I the only male member on this faculty?"

"What? Oh no, not at all there are a few others, and of course, there is the ancillary staff as well. Don't worry Paul you will soon see that you'll have plenty of male company, there are five-a-side and full eleven football team that plays in a local league, amongst other things, so don't worry."

We carried on over to join the others, Cassandra was looking very casual in jeans and a simple white blouse but maintained that air of class that only the moneyed seem to pull off.

"Girls, this is Paul Sampson our new English Master and head of Discipline, he'll also get involved with some sports coaching for us as well." Cassandra went on to introduce me to each individually and left me with them briefly to get me a glass of wine.

We chatted about all sorts of things, our teaching backgrounds all the types of subjects covered when you are in a new group. I couldn't help but notice that in general, this little group represented the whole room, in that, they were all very attractive women, a variety of ages certainly, as a complete guess I wouldn't put any one of them above forty-five, if that!

In was just starting to wonder if Emilia was in the room when I saw her making her way over to us. "Sorry I'm late I got caught on the phone with the parent of a new girl, sounds like we may have our hands full with her! Not a lover of being told to do anything that doesn't fit with her agenda, we will have to find a way to ease her into our way of thinking. I suppose we may need your skills for that Paul, anyway, how are you settling in?"

"Good thanks Emilia, I was just wondering what you have in store for me over the next the next few days?"

"Well, there'll obviously be a full orientation of the school buildings, the grounds and facilities etc., a briefing of the various classes that you will be teaching and the curriculum etc. You can continue to settle yourself into your apartment, and on Thursday evening we have a dinner dance here at the school for all staff in preparation for the following day when the girls are due to arrive. They are given the weekend to settle back in or in the case of the new intake orientate themselves to there new home, and on Monday the term starts in earnest."

And so it was for the rest of the week, I was kept busy for most of the time with lesson plans, and of course getting used to my study. The study was a good sized room with a solid desk under a window directly across from the door, a sofa and a coffee table was off to the left and a meeting table and chairs to the right.

I signed myself up for the football and took part in a training session which proved to be a good standard and bode well for an interesting season. The atmosphere at the school was that of a family all working in the same direction, relaxed but professional, after just one week I felt as if had belonged for a lifetime.

The Thursday night dinner dance was great fun and included an absolute feast of beautiful women who seriously outnumbered the men who knew school life could be this good?

Friday came, and so did the united nations of pampered young women, they arrived in a plethora of luxury vehicles, some accompanied by family, others merely by their chauffeurs. Every nation, creed and colour were represented and while this may appear inappropriate for me to mention, a fine selection of young women they were too. The forecourt and surrounding areas became a seething mass of sleek black limousines, chauffeurs, cases, trunks and young women giving orders and hugging friends. The maelstrom of activity calmed down to a slow trickle of arrivals after a couple of hours or so, until the peace was broken following the arrival of one limousine who's back door discharged a young woman obviously none too happy with life, and undoubtedly not enthralled to be at Lady Sophias! One giveaway was that this lady was not wearing her uniform, unlike every other student who had arrived so far! She was wearing what must have been an illegally short denim skirt, and a crop top which exposed her midriff.

"Why don't you fuck off Mother! You know I don't want to be here, and you know why!!" She screamed to the occupant still inside the car.

Everybody had now stopped what they were doing to watch the scene as it started to unfold, Emilia appeared from inside and came up to me, "Hello Paul, this is the young lady I mentioned the other evening, at the moment it would look like she'll be a regular in your study!"

"Hmm Yes, you could be right Emilia, how do you want to handle the current little scene?"

"I need to get her away from her Mother to start with, and then we can deal with the uniform and any other problems after that, could you pop along to your study and wait for me there please?"

"Okay, I'll be there in five minutes," I replied as I set off to my study.

A short while later, Emilia knocked on my door and entered with the offending student who flounced into the room.

"Mr Sampson, this is Cecile, I wanted you to meet her straight away," turning to Cecile Emilia continued, "Cecile, this is Mr Sampson our English Master and Head of Discipline."

"Ah, so this is the pervert who thinks he'll be spanking me or whatever other deviant practices he has in his locker," She said coming further into the study and without asking sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"Okay young Lady, whatever you may be thinking of this institution or us right now, I will not tolerate simple bad manners. No one asked you to sit down, so please stand up and let's discuss things in a civilised manner." I ordered.

Celine was very petite, with dark olive skin, long straight, very dark brown hair, and at first guess, I would say no more than five foot tall. She was very shapely, her small curvacious frame displayed impressive breasts that were obviously unfettered, standing proud and very difficult to ignore.

Surprisingly Cecile stood without argument her dark brown eyes on fire with defiance as she looked up at me.

"So how do you want me then sir? Over your knee, across the desk? Or maybe you want your hands on these?" Cecile said lifting her top to expose her breasts.

"Cecile! Cover yourself up immediately, this behaviour is totally unacceptable!" Emilia Barked.

At this point and with no warning Cecile crumpled to the floor and started sobbing, all defiance gone. Emilia knelt down and comforted her enough to coax her up and over to the sofa.

"Cecile we are here to help you not to punish you just for the sake of it or for anyone's gratification, however, you must know that your current behaviour is unacceptable. And, if you continue like this, there will be consequences." Emilia softly said while comforting Cecile. "Paul, could you just pop outside with me for a minute?"

Outside in the corrdoor Emilia explained. "Before I came over here, I spoke to Cecile's mother who informed me that she and her husband have very recently split and Cecile has taken it all very badly, she is angry with everybody and everything. We do need to take this information into consideration. However, we cannot allow ourselves to indulge her behaviour, it's not helpful for her at all, wouldn't you agree?"

"I agree completely, I think if we can get Cecile to comply with something simple maybe we can get her started on the right road."

We both re-entered the room to find Cecile sitting quietly, I went behind my desk and quietly asked Cecile to come over and sit in front of me. She did as I asked and slowly moved over to the chair.

"Cecile, I fully understand that life is not a bundle of laughs at the moment, and I'm very sorry about that. You must understand though that this does not give you an excuse to behave in the manner you have demonstrated since arriving here today. Any civilised society or institution needs rules that has a prerequisite for adherence. So, we are prepared to turn a blind eye to some of today's shenanigans in return for a small show of faith from you. Are you prepared to work with us, Cecile?"

"So, you're not going to spank me then?" She asked quietly, all signs of defiance dwindling.

"If you start to behave in a more civilised manner, then some punishment in whatever form will not be necessary at this time."

"Okay, what have I got to do then?"

"As you know, all students were expected to arrive here today in their full school uniform, you, however, chose to arrive wearing very little at all! So, I am going to ask you to present yourself here at 8am sharp in full and correct uniform, while the rest of the students will be in casual clothes for the rest of the weekend you will remain in uniform until lunchtime. If by then you have managed to behave appropriately you will be allowed to change into suitable casual clothes. So, are you prepared to accept this as a punishment?"

"I guess so, yes." She answered.

"Good, I will see you at 8am then. I'm going to ask Miss Hazeldine, our head girl to come and collect you now, and take you to your rooms, she will also accompany you here in the morning."

I made a call to get Serena over to my study and collect Cecile. When she arrived, I explained everything to her and let her lead a very miserable young lady away.

"Well let's see what happens tomorrow shall we?" I said to Emilia.

"Yes let's!"...

To be Continued

I hope you all continue to enjoy this tale, any and all feedback remains the lifeblood of this author and is always appreciated.