All Comments on 'A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5'

by IceKitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A brilliant tale

I have just finished reading the first five chapters of this story and I have found it an incrediable read, I look forward to reading the remaining chapters, as I think the story itself is brilliant and very well thought out. The characters are engaging and well written, and as a whole this story is incredibally interesting, each chapter leaves you wanting to read more simply to find out what happens next.

Also the sex scenes are very well written as they are just right in terms of their tone as they are there to show the intimacy these characters share for one another, and in one case the evil that they are capable of through their lust. They are used perfectly within the story as they only appear whenever it serves the story and the characters and not for simple titilation.

In short I think the story as a whole is a wonderful and engaging read and I look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*heart*

Though the names William and Henry did confuse me (Are they one and the same? The pleasure of reading your story made me confused... O.o), I have no other complaints, except for some spelling errors.

I love it still though. Woot! I'll be reading your other story now. It did take me long to read whole 5 chapters though.

*heart*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

I just finished reading all

five as well and think you

should definitely keep going

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Um

Parts of your story are very nice, but you might want to keep track of the names of your own characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is some story. very nice......

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 15 years ago
compeled

I do like your diffrent take on the werewoles....but I am with some of the others...confused by the Henry/William thing? You have a very good way with words..wish I could work that much description into my sex scenes.

masked_maidenmasked_maidenalmost 15 years ago
loveing it wanting more

I love it I read them all in one day. Since everyone else as told you about the name thing I won't say any more about it can't wait to see what Henry/william tries next

medic452medic452about 13 years ago
Good story, however...

It was a little hard to follow at times. The story line, plot, characters were developed good except for william. Is he Henry? Or a different person? The other item I would suggest is separating the conversations between people, each person should have their own paragraph(with text to say who is speaking, ie. Duncan exclaimed) so the reader can keep track of who says what. Might just keeps those for future stories.

I plan on reading the rest of the story and hope to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please finish this story don't leave me hanging.....

SuperFreak007SuperFreak007almost 10 years ago
I'm a little confused....

Is the man named William in this chapter supposed to be Henry from all the previous chapters?

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769over 8 years ago
confused

Isn't his name Henry and not William?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great so far but not finished....

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, is there going to be more? If not, then it is not completed.

LadyClovenhoofLadyClovenhoofover 7 years ago
Good start.

I would love to give this a higher rating, the plot itself and story are good, the writing just needs some fine tuning and proofreading. I actually found it better in the early chapters, but it seemed to lose some focus and momentum in the later ones.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

Please say you will finish this story!! I just loved it! You do need a good proofreader, but editing aside the story was wonderful. I loved the 'how' of how they came to be. It was beautiful. Thank you, please keep writing!!!

Mottniak57Mottniak57about 5 years ago
!!!

Glad I checked the last here lets me know you didnt finish the story so its not worth starting

RedTykeBFCRedTykeBFC12 days ago

Who's William, I thought the other suitor's name was Henry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous