A Screaming Orgasm and a Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers made a cringe inducing (for me at least) squishing noise as he pulled them out of my pussy and raised them to my face. I opened my mouth for him once again as he put each one into my mouth and I cleaned my juices off of them. He locked eyes with me as I did this, and I kept sucking on his fingers long after I couldn't taste myself any more.

He laid his body on top of mine, one leg between both of mine, spreading them on the bed. When he leaned towards me I expected him to kiss me once again, but he laid his cheek next to mine and then ran his tongue from my chin up my cheek. I shuddered at the feeling. He gripped my hips in his hands and did it again, right next to the other mark. I wiggled underneath him, trying to get to a place where I could rub my pussy against his leg. I didn't know why this was turning me on so much, but I knew it was such a tease and my god it was hot.

"I can feel you wiggling down there, little one," he whispered in my ear before tonguing the lobe, causing me to moan yet again. I couldn't seem to form coherent sentences anymore. It was all just moans and whimpers and silent pleas. His hand pushed between my legs once again, rubbing intently across my clit. With two fingers he spread my lips opened and stroked the swollen little bud. He knew how much more sensitive it became when I was spread open. I was hopeful that this time he would let me cum, and I was so close. I was grabbing at his arms and moaning as I asked him, and he removed his hand from my pussy the second the words crossed my lips.

"No. Do you know what you are going to do for me now, slut?" I shook my head, still recuperating from being denied.

"You are going to lick my ass. Bury your face between my cheeks girl," he told me, licking my face one more time. He knew just how to tease me.

This was going to be a first for us. He had talked about making me lick his ass before. He had never had anyone do it to him, and it was certainly degrading enough for him to want to try it with me. He climbed above me, cock facing away from my head, and sat with his legs on either side of my face. He was already half hard again. I could not have been more excited.

Before he even got fully into position I arched my neck and stretched my tongue out, sliding between his cheeks. They were kind of hairy, but I didn't really notice at the time. All I knew was that it was too dark for me to see his hole, and that I was determined to find it and make this feel good for him. His ass tasted clean and smelled like my Sir. I was surprised. And even more surprised, burying my tongue between his cheeks turned me on to no end. I wanted to stay there for a very long time. When I found his tight little bud I ran my tongue around the edges and was rewarded with the moan that I heard escape from him. Encouraged, I swirled my tongue around, licking and pushing at his hole. He actually pushed back against my face, and I grabbed a hold of his ass cheeks to keep myself steady. I had to take breaks to breathe, but I couldn't stop slobbering between his cheeks. I could feel that he was now full hard, it was bouncing off the top of my head.

I reached one hand up to stroke him while I licked and tasted his wonderful ass and he groaned, thrusting into my hand. He could only take this for a few moments before he spun around and threw my legs open. He pushed his cock into my tight pussy and I moaned, happy to finally have him inside me. He dragged my legs over his shoulders and pounded into my hole, rough and deep. I knew he was incredibly turned on because he didn't even bother to tease me. He was just rough fucking my pussy in the way that he had that I knew would make me sore tomorrow. And I loved it.

After a few minutes he pulled my legs down and wrapped them around his waist. He placed his elbows next to my face and I wrapped my arms around his back. I softly stroked his back, all the way down to his back and back up over his shaved head as he pounded into me. I moaned into his ear when he tucked his head into my shoulder, and I clenched around him when I felt him start to speed up. I could feel his cock throb and grow right before he grunted and groaned. His orgasm went on longer than I had ever seen it, and his legs shook just a little when he pulled out of me and lay down next to me.

When his breathing was much more even, and water had been had by all, he went back to teasing me. He never kept his hands on my pussy for very long before he went back to rubbing my sides or pinching my nipples. He kissed me often and passionately, and he never let me cum. I knew tonight he was going to make me earn it, and that meant there was going to be some pain and crying before he was going to let me cum. I could just feel it in the way he was stroking me, building me up to the point where I needed the pain. I knew I was there, and I knew what I wanted. I just couldn't get the words out. He wouldn't dislike it if I asked him. I would be asking for pain, and that always made him happy. And if he could hurt me in a way that I actually wanted asked for...he would be ecstatic. I knew this, and I still had to work for about five minutes before I could verbalize what I wanted.

"Sir? May I make a request?" I asked as he slowly rubbed my pussy lips, gripping it in his hand and pressing against me.

"Go ahead," he said, looking at me curiously.

"Will...will you put the clothespins on me?" I asked, still ridiculously tentative. But I had said it.

He smiled at me. Oh thank god.

"Of course," he said as he moved off the bed. "Get into the middle of the bed and spread your legs. Don't move."

I did as he asked, flat on the bed. Listening to him rummage through the bag, I could hear the clothespins clacking together. He came back up onto the bed and straddled me, his semi-hard on laying against my stomach. I watched him as he ran his gaze over me, both enjoying the view and deciding where the pins would torment me the most.

He placed a whole row of them along each side of my stomach, about ten on each side. I closed my eyes and breathed through the pain of each one pinching my skin together, all too aware that my cunt was leaking continuously throughout. He then placed a handful on each breasts, making a ring around my areola. The ones he placed on my nipples made me gasp out loud and squeeze my eyes together. I could feel him hardening, his cock lengthening against my stomach as he places clothespin after clothespin on my vulnerable body. He placed a couple on the sensitive part of my under arms and his picture was complete. He smiled and ran his hands over the tops of them, clanking them together as they pulled and shook. My stomach muscles tightened and I groaned at the pain of them moving. It was so much worse than when they went on.

He slid down me, rolling another condom on before pushing into my pussy. It was even tighter now from the pain, I couldn't help clenching every muscle in my body. Without warning he thrust hard, my whole upper body shaking in response. I gasped at the sudden pain and clenched again, my hands gripping the sheets. He pried my hands away from the bed and intertwined our fingers, holding my arms up and out away from my body.

"Hey. Look at me," his tone was gentle but demanding, and I pried my eyes open to follow the directions. "You're a good girl. And I don't want you to tense. I want you to stay loose as I fuck you. I want those clothespins to shake and pinch when I thrust into you."

I nodded my head, suddenly fearful. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do that. But I knew I would certainly try. I clenched my fingers in his once before letting them go slack in his hands. He began moving above me, pushing his cock deep into my pussy with each and every thrust. Oh god it hurt so much. They shook and clicked and pulled on my skin when he made my body shake and move. It hurt so much more when I wasn't tensed up. A sob escaped my throat, and I could feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes. I looked up at him, and he sped up when he saw my tears. Here was my sadist, intent on creating the most pain that the situation would allow.

"Squeeze my hands when it hurts," he told me. I was momentarily confused, since I had been trying so hard to keep them relaxed. But the next time he thrust into me I squeezed them hard. I squeezed them as hard as I could. This only seemed to egg him on, and he just fucked me harder. I truly started crying now, my chest heaving and tears running down the sides of my face and he fucked with the same fast pace, never lessening.

"Are you ready for me to cum?" he asked when I was sufficiently covered in sweat and tears and my hands were shaking between his fingers.

"Yes Sir," I choked out between sobs, "please use me to make you cum."

He groaned at that response. And while I didn't think his fucking could get any rougher in this position, he proved me wrong. I clenched around him, crying and heaving as the fucked me. When he started to groan I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed his hands, begging him with my tear stained face to cum and cum hard. He didn't disappoint. He thrust deep into my pussy and I felt him throb while I watched his face. It scrunched up and he threw his head back when he started to cum, his cock pulsing again and again and again with the orgasm.

When he was finished he slowly pulled out of me and dropped the condom in the trash before coming back and gently taking off each clothespin, all the while telling me what a good girl I was and how well I had pleased him. Once they were all off, and in a truly impressive pile at the edge of the bed he wrapped his arms around me and brought my shaking body close to his. He stroked my hair and down my back.

"When you have recovered, you have certainly earned an orgasm little one," he told me, and I smiled into his chest hair. I would have thanked him, but I was still a little sniffly and having trouble forming sentences. It just felt so good to be wrapped up by him and feel his warm hands comforting me.

It took more time than I thought he imagined it would, because he looked a little worried when I stayed snuggled into his chest. He was more than happy to have me there, he would tell me later, but he was worried that it had been too much all at once. It had been an hour and a half of pretty constant rough sex. And I still hadn't cum. So finally, with a smile, I told him I was ready.

He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek, leaving me on the bed once more while he went back to the bag. He pulled out my favorite plug, it was inflatable and it vibrated. I smiled at the sight of it, sure that this orgasm was going to be fantastic. He rolled a condom over the plug and handed it to me, instructing me to put it in and watching as it pushed its way deep into my ass. I moaned at the full feeling, my head dropping down onto the bed as I rotated my hips, pushing against the invader. While I was distracted, he turned it on to a low setting and I gripped the sheets at the sudden pleasure. It was never a question whether I liked having my ass filled that was for sure.

He pumped up the plug once, a slow expansion inside me causing me to moan again. He gripped my wet lips the best he could and spread them wide, exposing my prominent clit to his gaze...and his tongue. He touched it to my clit and I thought I would cum right there. His tongue was magic and I always swore I would let him do that to me all day long; I was sure one day he would try it just to prove me wrong and make me beg him to stop.

His tongue swirled around my clit as his hand found the pump on the plug, inflating it twice more before he turned up the vibrations coursing through my ass. He then stuffed my pussy with first one finger, then two, curling them up to stroke my g-spot. I pushed my pussy up into his face, the motion causing me to fuck myself with the plug as it vibrated away deep inside me. It took mere minutes of this treatment before my thighs were shaking and my stomach muscles tightened up and I begged him to let me cum, even knowing that he already told me I had earned it I wondered if he would make me wait. When he nodded and 'mmhmm'd' into my pussy I moaned in happiness. My torso arched up and I pushed my clit onto his tongue as my orgasm raced across my body. I shook and moaned and clenched around his fingers and the plug over and over, before falling back to the bed in a heap.

And he didn't stop. He kept on licking my sensitive slit, and added another finger to my still clenching cunt. I gasped and groaned and fucked myself down on his fingers. He pumped up the plug one more time and turned it up, speeding up his tongue and fingers both at the same time. It was a complete sensory overload, and within two minutes I was asking for permission to cum again. Which he granted without hesitating, and I had to fight not to grab his head and hold it against my pussy as I came all over the bottom half of his face. This time when I finished, my limbs felt like jelly and my clit jumped and flinched each time he touched his tongue to it. I asked him in my best submissive voice to please stop, give me no more. He didn't always respond favorably to that request, but that night he took mercy on me. He turned the plug off and deflated it before tugging it gently from my hole.

He wiped his chin off and rubbed his fingers on my thigh, getting rid of my juices before he came up to my level and kissed me sweetly. I knew that we had once again managed to wear each other out, at least for a little while. He crept up behind me and nuzzled his nose into the base of my neck, curling up on my hair and holding me close while we savored the few hours of sleep we were going to get before going back to our regular lives in the morning.

12