A Second Chance Ch. 08

Story Info
A happy ending.
5.4k words
4.77
21.3k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Lord." Kris thought as she awoke. "What a night!"

Matt and she made love all night and she came so many times that she lost count. They would do it until they were exhausted, fall asleep for a brief time, and then do it again. They were insatiable. They tried new positions but it didn't matter. In the end they always ended in a wonderful orgasm. They tore the bed covers off and even now they lay across it, entangled in the sheets. She slid her hand down to her pussy. The hair was matted and had Matt's cum in it. The lips were swollen, wet, and sore to the touch. She didn't think she could do it again.

She moved and Matt rolled onto his back, his soft cock flopped on his thigh. Kris looked at it and wondered how such a thing could bring her so much joy. She reached over and touched it. She loved the feel of it in her hand. The head felt velvety to her touch and as she moved down to his balls, she was amazed by their coolness. She rolled them around in her hand.

Kris leaned over and took him in her mouth. She could taste the reminder of their love making. It tasted salty yet sweet. Her soft sucking began to have an effect and his cock began to fill and grow harder. Matt moaned softly. She continued, loving what she was doing and her own body responded also. Despite the soreness, her pussy demanded more.

Matt looked down at her. "Good morning," he said.

Kris looked up. "Good morning." She sucked harder.

"Damn, babe, didn't you have enough last night?"

She stopped what she was doing and slid up along side him. "In a word, no," she smiled. "Are you complaining?"

Matt pulled her close. He could not get over how soft she felt when he hugged her. The feel of her large breasts, full hips, and soft cheeks felt so good that he could stay this way for a long time. The mere touch of her skin excited him.

"We should take a shower and get cleaned up, Kris."

"Why? I liked it when we're dirty," she laughed.

The hot water felt fantastic on her body. Matt lathered up the soap and then gently massaged her with it. He rubbed her shoulders, her back, and even the crack of her ass. As he did, she spread her legs giving him easy access. He turned her around and did her breasts, giving special attention to her nipples. He rubbed them gently then suddenly gave each one a hard pinch. She yelped in surprise but it still sent a jolt to her pussy. He followed by cleaning her pussy, removing all traces of last night.

Kris returned the favor, not missing a spot on his body. Standing behind him, she reached between his legs and massaged his balls. She reached around him and grabbed his cock. She began stroking it. "Have to make sure it's good and clean."

After rinsing each other off, Kris said, "Now where was I? Oh yes."

Getting to her knees, she knelt in front of him. "Are you okay, baby?" she asked him, teasingly. Not waiting for a reply, she gently kissed the velvety head of his cock. "What do you want, babe?"

"Oh, God!" His voice was rough and husky with desire. "You're killing me here! You know what I want! I want to fuck you right now. That is what I want!"

Grinning, Kris sucked his cock in between her lips until it was firmly in her mouth. Cupping his balls, she fondled them gently before pulling on the skin of one of them while at the same time rolling her tongue around his tip. She withdrew her mouth and he gave another little moan of disappointment. Looking up at him she gestured with her head towards the tiled wall. "There. I want you to fuck me right there."

Matt wasted no time, and reaching down he grabbed her wrist and dragged her up against him. Giving her a rough kiss he groaned at the taste and pulled her across the shower stall. Instead of pushing her up against the wall as she'd instructed, he turned her around and pushed her down so that her hands were on the shower stall seat that was built into the wall, her ass in the air.

Leaning over her, she could feel his hot cock prodding her in the back, and it was her turn to moan. Gently kissing the back of her neck, Matt whispered into her ear "Oh, now you want me, babe?"

Trembling and shivering at the sensations she was feeling, all she could do was mumble "Yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

"Not good enough!" Matt's voice had turned decidedly strict, "I want you to tell me exactly what you want."

"You! I want you to fuck me! Please!" Her voice was nothing but a hoarse whisper and her legs were shaking so much that she wasn't sure she'd be able to hold this position for long.

He ran his hands down her back, and as he did so he slowly went down to his knees behind her. Softly biting and nipping at the cheeks of her soft ass he slid a hand around to her stomach, and then lower to her still sensitive pussy. "Where do you want me to fuck you? Here?" He pushed a finger deep up into her pussy, making her cry out. "Or here?" He slid his finger out of her and brought it around to slide it down the delicate crack until it was touching her asshole.

"Fuck! I don't care where! Just please, fuck me!" Kris was almost crying in frustration at this point, desperate to feel his cock inside of her. She had it all night yet she needed it again.

Matt started gently biting, nipping at her ass cheeks, before pulling them apart, exposing her tight little asshole, and swollen pussy. "Ahhh. So beautiful." He murmured to himself. Putting out his tongue he gently licked at her pussy lips, flicking over her clit and back to her lips.

"Oh God, Matt!" Her voice cracked as he slid his tongue inside her, working it deep before pulling it out and flicking at over her clit again. The sudden onslaught of sensations had her moaning and jerking back against him. She had never acted like this before. Her whole body was alive with sensations. She needed him to take her.

"Ah. Do you like that?" he said.

Lapping tentatively, he drew circles around her puckered asshole with his tongue while putting a couple of fingers into her dripping pussy. Groaning, Kris pushed back into him even harder. Matt pushed a little harder with his tongue and felt her ass open up slightly. All the time she was pushing back into his face, grinding her ass and pussy against him as hard as she could and groaning primitively as he explored her with his fingers and mouth. Using his tongue in a way that could only be described as genius, he tongued her asshole while fingering her pussy furiously.

Pulling his fingers out, he made small circles around her tight asshole, using her own juices as lubrication. Gently he began to insert a finger and her body automatically tightened up against it. Matt told her to relax and let herself open up. "Its ok babe, I'm not going to hurt you. But you really need to relax if I'm going to put my cock in there."

Kris never had anal sex before. She had on occasion put her finger up there when she masturbated but no man had ever penetrated her. She was virgin to this. The sudden realization that this would be her first time and it would be Matt who was doing it gave her a jolt. The thought turned her on even more than she was already and with a gasp she jerked backwards. In the process his finger slid smoothly into her ass, making her moan briefly at the stinging sensation and then moan again with pure pleasure. He started to lap at her pussy and clit while his finger worked its way in and out of her ass and she was astonished at how good it felt. She wanted it and she moved with the rhythm of finger, trying to take him deeper.

Matt stood up and pressed the tip of his cock gently against her asshole. He didn't try to push it in immediately. He rubbed his cock a little more against her taut skin then, with one hand on Kris's hip, put his own hips into the motion and entered her asshole with the top half of his cockhead. Kris screamed quickly. Not in pain but in surprise at the feeling. She was trying to remain stoic until the last possible moment, but even that little bit sent shivers throughout her whole body.

He felt so big and for a moment Kris panicked. How could she take it all? But she didn't stop him.

Keeping his cock in place, he let Kris catch her breath then he pressed the rest of his cockhead in until the ridge leading to his shaft sunk inside of her. "Oh, fuck!" Kris moaned. "It's too big!"

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Matt told her, and he was. He kept the tip of his cock right where it was for a few minutes, giving her time to acclimate to the new situation. "Just relax, and it'll feel better," he told her.

He resumed rubbing her clit. Her pussy responded by getting even wetter than it had been. Her clit bulged out under the pressure of his loving caresses, and moisture seeped out. With her pussy relaxed, her ass just seemed to follow naturally. Matt felt the tight muscle constricting around his cock shaft loosen ever so subtly, but it was enough to feel like she could take a little more. He began to move his hips back and forth slowly, pushing more of his cock into her with every stroke.

"Oh, that feels good," Kris said, getting into the feeling, starting to love how her man's cock pushed on her from all sides and filled her up entirely. She was beginning to move with him.

Matt took the cue and pressed into her. He was pushing nearly all of his cock into her now, moving faster, too. The tightness around his cock squeezed it like a vice, and he felt the blood rushing to it. Kris was getting into a rhythm. It felt so good.

"I better slow down," Matt groaned. "I want to make this last. You feel so tight"

Kris had fully gotten used to the feeling and was now throwing her ass backwards onto Matt. She expected it to hurt but after the initial uncomfortableness, it began to feel good, real good.

She heard him sigh and whimper, a sound she knew to mean climax was near.

"Cum in me" Kris moaned as if in a trance. "It feels so good. I want to feel you shoot your cum into my ass."

The thought of him fucking her ass for the first time and cumming in it caused Kris to lose control. Her whole body tensed up and then released all at once. Cum poured out from her pussy as Kris squirted. Matt pumped her ass even harder, driving himself insane with the sensation. He was so close to filling her up, but still he tried to hold back. Before he could pull back and right himself, the dam broke inside of him and he knew the deluge was coming. He fucked her ass harder still, pushing his cock into her tight yet relaxed hole. Then the eruption started.

Matt's face contorted and he moaned as Kris began to yell. "Shoot your cum inside of me, fill me up with. Oh, my God, it's so hot!" Matt's cum filled her ass, squirting out in powerful bursts until at last he was spent. Unable to stand any longer, he pulled his cock out of her ass and collapsed on the floor.

Kris slumped next to him on the shower floor. The water was beginning to cool off as they sat there. He reached up and shut it off. Once he had calmed himself down, he tugged her naked body next to his own.

His fingers traced her perfect skin as they nestled together. There were so many things he wanted to tell her, but his thoughts were twisted and knotted into vague sporadic thoughts.

The only thing coming to mind was, "You're utterly perfect." He smiled, pulling her to his lips then chuckled after pulling away. "If we keep going at it like this my balls are going to dry up." He complained playfully.

Kris giggled as she snuggled up to him. That felt amazing. She couldn't believe how it had felt. She was always curious and now she knew. She squirmed as she thought about it. She smiled listening to him.

"You're pretty good yourself. And if we keep it up, I won't be able to sit." That was no lie. Her pussy was sore and she felt stretched in places she never experienced. She also had never felt so sated. She could honestly stay with him forever.

She sat up and her fingers traced circles softly on his skin. She looked at him smiling. She could say so much in this moment, but she was all giddy with post orgasm bliss and her mind wasn't working properly. She settled for a happy sigh as her soft fingers delighted in his skin, not in a sexual way, more in a loving sensual way. She was content to just sit here and enjoy him for a little while.

Matt stood up, raising her up with him. He wrapped them together in a big fluffy towel and began to rub her back. Kris snuggled against him. She couldn't get close enough.

Matt lifted her chin and looked into her face. "What am I going to do with you?"

Kris smiled and said, "Whatever you want."

He led her back to the bed and had her lie down

"Oh Matt," she said, "I don't think I can take any more right now."

He straightened out the covers and tucked her in. "That's OK. You just rest here, maybe sleep. I'm going to fix up a breakfast for you." He bent over and kissed her forehead. "I love you," he whispered.

Kris awoke and stretched. She felt refreshed and ready to start the day. She could smell breakfast cooking downstairs and she suddenly felt ravenously hungry. She threw on a sundress that was draped over a chair and hurried to the kitchen. There she saw Matt standing in front of the stove.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he said. "Did you sleep well? You must have needed it."

Kris laughed. "After last night, I guess so." She walked over to him, placed her hand on his hip and rested her head on his shoulder. "So what's for breakfast?"

"I made omelets, apple crepes, and some tea is steeping. Why don't you have a seat and I'll bring it to you."

She made her way to the table and sat down. Out of the corner of his eye, Matt saw Kris grimace a little and then squirm as she sat down. He set her plate and cup down. "Here you go." He sat next to her. "What do you think?"

Kris took a bite of the omelet then one from the crepes. "This is excellent. I didn't know you could cook like this. On the grill, yes but omelets and crepes?"

"Well three years with just Kelly and me, somebody had to cook. Besides Susan didn't like to cook that much so I did quite a few meals for us. I got pretty good."

"I should say so," she said taking another bite. She looked over at him and thought, "All that and he can cook too. How did she get so lucky?"

Matt reached over and took her hand. "Kris, I'm sorry but I guess I got carried away. I tried to be gentle but I guess I hurt you."

She put down her fork. "I know but I could have stopped you. You are kind of big but I wanted it too. I wanted you to be my first time. And for being my first time, it was damn good!"

"Your first time?" Matt asked. "It was mine too. Never did it before either. Susan wouldn't even try it. Said it was wrong."

"It being both our first times makes it extra special. How did you know how to do it so well?"

He smiled. "That part was easy. When I saw you bent over and your beautiful ass right there, just begging me, I knew what to do. It seemed natural and I went from there. Beginner's luck. Hey, you want some more?" He took her plate.

"Hey, if I eat any more, I'll get fat," Kris laughed.

Matt spun quickly around. He put the plates down and put his hands on her shoulders. "Don't you ever say that. You're not fat. I think you are beautiful. I love it when I hold you close. In bed when we snuggle, you feel fantastic. I can't describe how you looked in bikini last night. I love you just the way you are. The feel of your skin against mine. Your breasts, your ass, everything is perfect. It's not just the sex. I can't explain it. Kris, I think you are most beautiful, sexy, desirable woman I ever met." He looked deeply into her eyes. "I mean it and I'm not just saying it for the moment. I don't think I have ever been this deeply in love with anyone in my life. Understand?" Before she could answer, he took his hands from her, turned, and left the kitchen, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

What just happened here? Kris thought. Was Matt telling her that somehow he wasn't in love with Susan? That he is just realizing that now? She was Susan's best friend and she thought she knew everything about the two of them. She knew Susan wasn't a great cook but she didn't know that Matt did most of it. She only had dinner here when he cooked on the grill. What about their sex life? Susan told Kris a lot about it when they were college. Maybe things changed. She shook her head. It didn't matter now.

Matt was tinkering under the hood of his truck. He had just laid his feelings out there in the kitchen. His mind was reeling. Yes he loved Susan but not like this. He loved the feel of Susan's tight, little body but it was nothing like Kris'. He didn't think he could love anyone more than Susan yet now everything was saying he could.

Kris tapped him on the shoulder. Matt jumped in surprise. "Ouch! Damn it," he said hitting his head on the hood.

"I'm so sorry!" Kris exclaimed. "Is it bleeding?"

Matt checked his hand. "No, it isn't."

"Well then," Kris said putting her arms around him and pulling him close. "I promise I won't say I'm fat if you promise me one thing."

"What's that?" he asked.

"If I do and I eat too much, I want you to promise you will give me a vigorous workout session so I can burn off the calories. Promise?"

He threw his hands up. "You bet!"

"It was the greatest!" Kelly said excitedly to Kris. "I had a real great time and I am so happy you got Dad to change his mind."

"Kelly, I really didn't do anything. You gave him the info he wanted. Next time just don't spring it on him."

"No, you helped so much. If you weren't here, I don't think I would have gone. Thank you!" She gave Kris a big hug. "You're the greatest!" She ran on to the deck where Matt was preparing dinner.

"Hey, Kel, how did it go?"

"It was great, Dad. I had the best time. Thank you for letting me go."

"Don't thank me, its Kris you should be thanking," Matt said. "It was all her."

"Dad, I want to talk to you about Kris," Kelly's voice got real serious.

"What about her?" he asked. "Pass me the salt while you're standing there."

"Remember I said I needed a little time to think it over? Well I did and I think she would make a great mom," she said.

"Kelly, you're just not saying this because she agreed with you and helped you get to this party, are you? Because if you are, it doesn't change anything. This will be a pretty big step."

"No, Dad," Kelly replied. "Kris and I had a long talk the other day about a lot of things. I found her real easy to talk to and she listened to me. I have known Kris all my life it seems and I have always liked her. I never realized how much of help she was after Mom died. I guess it is a little different now. I don't know but if you want to ask her to marry you, go ahead. I think it would be great to have Kris as my mom."

"What makes you think she'll say yes? She could say no."

Both turned and looked at Kris. She was dressed in a bright flowery sun dress and setting the picnic table for dinner. She looked up and smiled at them. "Hey what are you two up to?"

"Dad," Kelly said to her father, "I don't think it will be a problem."

At dinner Kelly told them everything that went on at the party. Well almost everything. The conversation flowed easily and there were times that Matt just sat back and watched Kris and Kelly interact. The two just seemed to know what to say and how to answer each other's questions. He could see both women opening up to each other. He was very impressed with Kelly as he could sense how relaxed she was with Kris.

When it came time for dessert, Kelly volunteered to get it.

"The vanilla ice cream is in the freezer," Kris said. "The strawberries are in the refrig and the whip cream is on the door."

After a few minutes, Kelly called out from the kitchen, "Hey, Mom, where is the whip cream?"

Matt looked at Kris with surprise but she didn't seem to notice. "On the door," she answered.

12