A Second Chance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Mom, found it."

Kelly brought the dessert out and set it down on the table. She looked at her father with an impish smile. Matt smiled back, barely holding back a laugh.

Kris looked at both of them. "OK, what's going on here? What do you two have planned? Come on."

"You didn't hear Kelly, did you?" Matt asked.

"Sure, I did," Kris replied. "She said she couldn't find the...Oh my God!" She looked at Kelly in disbelief.

"So, what do you think?" Kelly asked. "Is it OK?"

Kris became flustered as she looked at Kelly then Matt then Kelly. "Oh my," was all she could say.

Kelly took her hand. "I hope you say yes. I would really like to call you mom. I think you would make a great one. It's a big step but I want to take it. I guess I just want you in my life. So?"

"Oh, Kelly, I would feel honored to be your mom. I don't think you realize how happy this makes me. I hope I prove to a great mom to you. You deserve one." With that, Kelly stood up and gave Kris a big hug.

Kelly looked over at Matt. "I'll clear the table and leave you two alone."

Matt handed Kris a napkin to wipe her tears. "Look at me," Kris said. "I never cry now it seems I cry all the time. What are you two doing to me?"

"Are you happy?" Matt asked.

"More than I have ever been!"

"OK then," Matt said. "One more thing. This isn't anything I planned or is it the place but I do think this is the right time. Remember Elvis in Vegas?"

Kris looked confused. "No."

"In Vegas, I asked you to marry me in front of that chapel with Elvis. You said no. That you wanted a proper wedding with a proper ring. I said I would try again." He reached into his pocket and took out a small box. "I believe this is a proper ring. It was my grandmother's and she was a very proper lady. So I'm asking again. Kris, will you marry me?"

"Oh Matt, yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" She threw her arms around him and kissed him.

Standing in the kitchen looking out the window was Kelly and tears of joy were running down her cheek.

Kris stretched her hand over Matt's head as she lay resting on his chest. She moved her hand as the diamond in the ring caught the light. "It's beautiful, Matt. I love it." She kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'm glad you like it,"

"How did you know my size because it fits perfectly?"

Matt smiled. "Remember when you thought you lost your ring in Vegas? Well, I took it and brought both to the jeweler. He sized it and then resized my grandmother's. I did it when we came back from Vegas and quickly got your ring back to you."

"I remember. You said you found it in your luggage. That was sneaky." She lightly slapped him on the chest.

"No more than when I couldn't find my silk boxers. Then the next thing I know some sexy woman is parading around in them. I must say she looked pretty hot in them."

"Can I help that? Besides they are really comfortable."

Matt cupped her naked ass and Kris snuggled closer. It was amazing how the touch of their bodies could excite them so much. It was much more than sexual. It seemed that being naked together meant that there were no barriers between them. It was just them, alone. They could totally relax and there were many times when Kris felt tense and out of sorts that by simply snuggling with Matt she quickly fell asleep. She felt completely safe in his arms. Of course there were nights when instead of relaxing her, it excited her so much and increased her passion that it seemed almost nothing could satisfy it.

Tonight was different. She felt so at ease lying here that she could easily fall asleep. Yet she felt strangely excited too. Her leg was thrown over his and her pussy was slightly exposed. She was slowly, almost unconsciously, moving her hips against his thigh. She rubbed her pussy against him as she did this, never changing speed or pressure. Just allowing the feeling to spread outward.

"Matt, do you remember our first date?"

He thought for a moment. "You mean in Vegas?"

"No," she said, "In college. Susan had to rush home as her grandmother was sick. She didn't want you miss a movie you wanted to see so the two of us went and afterwards we went out for a pizza. We came back to the apartment, ate the pizza and drank some beers. What I remember most was we just sat and talked, about almost everything. It was so easy to talk to you. Then we fell asleep, on top of the covers, fully clothed."

"I remember that too. It was nice. No pressure."

"Yes but more importantly I fell in love with you that night."

"Why didn't you tell me then?" Matt slid up on his elbows.

"What good would it had done?" Kris said. "You were Susan's boyfriend and I wasn't going to steal you away. You don't do that to your best friend."

"If you told me, things might have been different," Matt said.

"In what way?" Kris asked.

"I don't know," Matt said dropping onto his back. "Different.

Kris sat up and threw her leg over so she ended up straddling him. Her pussy lips parted just enough to allow his semi-erect cock to slide between them. She slowly slid up it, her own juices covering him, making it easier. She leaned forward putting both her hands on the bed on either side of his head. She moved her face closer to his. As she did, her nipples brushed across his chest causing then to harden and grow erect. The movement also caused Matt's cock to react in the same way.

"Babe, I don't care about the past." She said in a whisper. "I care about the right now, the present, and our future. I've lost almost 15 years of the past and I'm not dwelling on it. But I am going to make damn sure I make the most of this time." With that she kissed him hard on the lips. Matt kissed her back and grabbed her ass with both hands, causing her to move her hips faster. She rode her pussy up to the tip of his cock, teasing it and then sliding back down along it. He moved his hands to her sides.

"No hands!" she moaned as she continued. It felt good, almost too good. His rock hard cock moved along her crack, stopping near her opening then moving forward to hit her clit. She was teasing him but was teasing herself. She wanted to delay the moment as long as possible.

Matt moved his hands onto his chest directly under her breasts. As she moved his fingers pinched and rubbed her nipples sending intense feelings directly to her clit. The feelings grew more intense.

She slid up further capturing the tip of his cock with her pussy. Kris pushed and only the head entered. It felt delicious. She rotated her hips causing his cock to swirl in her juices. She gave him a wicked smile, knowing he wanted more. She did too.

She sat up straight her eyes closed, moving ever so slightly on his cock. Slowly she took in every inch of his magnificent cock. When it was all in, Kris gave off a long low moan. Soon she was rocking back and forth gently, rubbing her clit forcefully against his body.

Seeing this beautiful, sexy woman riding his cock, her eyes closed, pure lust etched on her face was driving Matt to the edge quickly. He knew he would not last long. He kept rubbing her nipples with his hands, trying to speed up her motion. She began to slide up and down on his cock, moving up slowly, then moving faster, driving his cock, deep inside her belly.

"Baby, baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh God," he cried.

Kris slammed her pussy down hard, squeezing him between her thighs. Suddenly her back arched, her eyes closed, in reaction to the warm cum being deposited deep inside of her. Matt's cock was still spurting cum inside of her as her orgasm rocked her body. She began to violently rock her pussy back and forth, mashing her clit into the base of his cock. He held her breasts tightly looking up into her face, enjoying her pleasure.

" Oh baby," she moaned.

He held her as she came down slowly off of her orgasm. She looked down at him, her face flushed, small beads of sweat on her forehead. She smiled at me, licking her lips slowly.

"I love you so much baby." she purred.

"I love you too, babe," Matt quickly replied.

She lifted herself off of his now softening cock that was drenched in both of their fluids. She wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking softly. She moved down, gently taking his cock deep inside her warm wet mouth. She softly sucked his cock as her tongue swirled over and under the head, tasting their cum. Her mouth felt incredible on his now soft, very sensitive cock. She held him inside of her mouth, gently licking and sucking until she had every last drop.

When she was done, she put her head on his chest. "I love you baby, with all of my heart. Don't you ever leave me, ever," she said.

He opened his eyes to see Kris looking down into his face, her eyes wide.

"I won't but don't you leave me. I want to grow old with you" Matt said as he hugged her.

"Just promise me you'll always love me. And let me love you."

12