All Comments on 'A Secretary Changed Ch. 04'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Omg reading,

"Rule numero uno, you do what I say, when I say, without question. Nod yes if you understand. "

πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’š

You want to be my slave?

Volunteer here

teamhumanity@live.com

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David, You probably won't read this since you posted this 2 years ago, but you sound as if you are who I've looked for so many years. First some brief history of me. Ok?

I'm now a 40 year old white married woman who has had a sexual fantasy of being sexually submissive to someone such as you.

In college I was very sexually active, even experienced a 5 (all Black) man gang bang (which I truly loved)

I'm very orally inclined and always swallows. I'm rather sexually submissive, deliciously BI , obeys instructions willingly, love giving blowouts and eating pussy, even fresh cream pies. I'm considered good looking, 5'9", long firm wraparound legs, 5'9", blue eyes, 38DD-32-36, long red hair and willing, even eager, to experience new things.

Unfortunately I'm married to a man that is poorly equipped to satisfy my sexual needs. His sexual needs are for procreation "only".

I have an 18 year old redheaded daughter that is in her first year of college. Yes, she is on the pill. I've told her to spread her sexual wings, explore sex with different races, male and female. This is her time to participate in sex!

My hubby has always left me sexually unsatisfied, sexually frustrated and constantly super horny and needing a good hard sexual pounding.

David, you really do sound as if I could willingly give myself to be your sex slave!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous