All Comments on 'A Secretary Changed Ch. 10'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Editor

Horrible punctuation, typos, misspellings, bad grammar and incomplete sentences make this unreadable.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 9 years ago
Repetition

Ignore that last response, it reads fine and I really like the older woman's and the younger girl's experiences flashing back and forth in the story.

But I think with nine chapters done and with two sides of the coin being shown to us in each one, it's more like 18 and its becoming a bit repetitive. "Bad girl" makes "good girl" discover her true self by doing something bad, with 1 man, with 2 men, with 1 woman, with a co-worker, with a toy... Then we got the "bad girl" telling her story of why she's a "bad girl" which was a great chapter and interesting look into our heroine's mindset. Then back to the wash, rinse, repeat story of recapping what went on before with the old lady and how it's working again with the young one. I hope you bring them together sometime soon so they can share with each other the joys, passions, and pleasures that now/will soon fulfill their lives that neither of them would have ever experienced or grown to appreciate without the help of the "bad girl".

One last thing..a quart? daily? really? Average male human ejaculation at .06oz to .17oz we will call it .12oz = 267male orgasms per quart x 7 days = 1,867 or roughly 178 men jerking off into that jar twice a day every day. Forgive my literal mathematic moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good

go on i am waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Gave this a poor rating. The flashback sequences are a failure. Its a bad gimmic that does not work. Its inclusion detracts from the main story especially because you average 1 page of text tho recently some pages had two. this leads to a situation where a quarter of the text is flashback and its on every psge. Flashback would have worked if limited or part of a larger Story. The result is a confusef text of 2 storues lumped together with neither being complete and both being half what they should be

I want to like the story but i do not. The flashback is annoverdone gimmick and it hurts your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous