A Secretary Changed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a good girl. Besides making out, and the occasional grope of my body in certain areas. The few boyfriends I've had can testify. While I'm not a virgin, I've never had a penis anywhere besides my tight little pussy. And that includes my mouth. That would've been considered, naughty.

So it was with a whimper, and a grimace, my cuffed wrists flexing and my pretty little toes curling when I heard Mistress Jane whisper in my ear, "You were enjoying your new diet little miss big tits...sperm."

When she said that, I belched and a glob came up to run down my chin...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and ten months earlier...

I sighed as she told Bill Shockley that I was his new girlfriend. While he chuckled and positively beamed. While unzipping his trousers and fishing his nasty cock out. All I could think was, how could I be his girlfriend while engaged to my dearest Finley Anders.

"That's right precious, you heard correctly," Mistress Jane said as she traded places with Bill. "Bill here is you dreamy new boyfriend. And a good girlfriend always takes care of her lover," she told me as she held my ankles. Pulling them up towards her. My wrists tied to them tightly.

"That means taking care of all his needs precious," she giggled, holding my ankles and wrists up near my face. Bill stepped up to the desk, pulling my hips and moving my body to the very edge of the desk. Mistress Jane keeping a grip of my ankles, which when coupled with Bill pulling me the opposite direction effectively bent my body in half. He grinned and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit as I thought how I must look like a blonde girl pretzel.

Tied as I was, with my limbs helplessly twisted, I was powerless to stop him and I felt his cock slowly slip inside me. Mistress Jane giggled, "Is your new girlfriend's pussy nice and tight Bill?"

I softly moaned as he bottomed out. His balls pressed against me.

"I've had tighter," he replied, as he started thrusting. I gasped, not from him fucking me, but at the thought of him having any other pussy in his life. "Well if your new girlfriend isn't tight enough, I'm sure she would love to have you in her ass Bill," Mistress Jane said. Winking at him.

That was all it took. With a groan I felt him tense up, and realized he was depositing his seed in me. Insanely, I thought maybe I could deal with this, if he always came so quickly. What's five minutes out of my day.

As he slid out and stepped back, I looked at him. Covered in sweat. His dick hidden under his fat belly. His grey hair balding and hanging in strings. Mistress Jane bent down and whispered, "Thank your boyfriend for fucking you precious, and let him know he can have you whenever he wants."

I looked up at her, then at him, saying, "Thank you for fucking me sweetheart. Whenever you want my body, you can have it." I almost choked on the words, watching him wipe the sweat from his brow with my skirt.

I knew I'd be on my back in this office again and again until Mistress Jane planned some new degradation for me. ...

With a giggle, Mistress Jane scooped the mess from my chin and lips. Shoving them in my mouth saying, "Waste not, want not pet. Drink it down." Struggling not to heave again, I swallowed. With a gulp, which delighted her to no end.

I think at that point, I would've given everything I owned for just a spoon of mouthwash. Or a mint. Anything to take the taste from my mouth. How could I ever get used to this. How could I drink a pint a day. Much less a quart. Humiliated, I realized I was no longer hungry. I had my first meal in two days, and it was sperm. I didn't want to know where she acquired it. Ignorance is such sweet bliss.

As I watched her, Mistress Jane went to the dresser again. Taking some clothes out. All I saw was some pink and white, but couldn't see what she produced. I knew it couldn't be good though.

"I'm going to uncuff you now pet, and let you have a few hours to rest a bit," she told me. I whimpered, thinking of what happened the last time she said that. Closing my eyes when she walked around me, I felt her unlock my handcuffs. Bringing my wrists around, I tried to rub some feeling back into them.

"Don't worry pet, I will be back soon to continue our lessons, okay?" she said softly. "While I'm gone, I want you to shower, do your hair and makeup, and try to rest a bit. Then I want you in this outfit," she said, pointing at the clothes on the dresser.

"I'll send the maid up to clean again little miss big tits. Really you need to learn to control yourself," she said with a giggle.

As I watched her leave, I heard the door lock, and I knew I wasn't going anywhere for a long time to come...

(to be continued...let me know what you think, and please vote. Mmmmmwah xoxo)...

12