A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James. My friends call me Jim." He offered his hand.

"Jim. I am Russell her son. You can call me Russ. My friends do." Russell replied offering his.

"Russ tell you what, you bring down a lawyer or accountant to the company and we will pop open the books. The company will pay for the first half day plus expenses. Dad's accountant and attorney will be there to explain it to whoever Latisha wishes. Fair enough?"

"Jim we couldn't ask for more than that." Russ softened his stance.

"What is he talking about" She turned to Russ.

"He is saying that unless you know where the money is Harold was living on, legally the company cannot pay you!" Russ was trying to make it simple. "Jim is offering you to bring your own people into verify what he is saying. If he is wrong then he is willing to change it if he can. Right?"

"Couldn't have put it better." James replied. "Let me know and dad's people will be there."

Latisha looked at me, and I at her. I wanted to say something but what? I can remember the days when between us you couldn't get a word in edgewise. Now we struggled to say hello. I had forgiven her long ago, but I think she still feels guilty. Now this. If ever she needed me it was now. Now we never talk, not even to say hello.

We went back to the room to look in on Harold one last time. Machines were keeping him alive. Back at the car I was expecting another ass burn but we parked in the structure out of the sun. The leather was cool to my skin a shiver ran up my back. James stopped at a strip mall. He got out and opened the door. Taking my hand he led me to ... an adult toy store. I had been here before but never in the daylight. We walked in I was red with embarrassment.

"Excuse me miss. Can you help us?" Jim asked. I looked around the small store. There was just the sales person and one guy. She was maybe thirty. Average height. Just under average weight but not skinny. What set her apart was her ink and piercings.

"Sure what do you have in mind?" She smiled at Jim then looked at me. We were still holding hands. I bet she sees all kinds of people in here. Weirdoes. Oversexed men. I bet even a few sluts walk in here. Then I realized I was exactly that. I was here because I was a slut. She looked at me again. Was she judging me? Did I look like a slut?

"Jan your purse!" Jim was talking to me.

"Sorry what" I woke from my thoughts.

"Your purse. Show her the butt plug." He said it like he was buying shoes. Turning red I opened my purse and showed her the butt plug we had taken from my ass almost an hour ago.

"That is a small." She explained. Obviously she had worked her for some time.

"Then we would like a medium and a large, some lube, and something to sterilize them after they get used. Two of each." Jim turned to me. "Let's see if there are some other things you will need."

Slut was written all over me. I could see it in her eyes. I may not have the tattoos or the piercings she had but we both knew sluts come in many shapes and styles. She wasn't judging just confirming what she already knew. We walked around the store the man avoided looking at me directly but we all knew he was listening to every word. James picked up a few things. The sales person suggested two things. We were at the counter as she rang the items up. Jim commented on her jewelry and tattoos.

"You have those done locally?" He asked.

"A friend of mine. She doesn't have a shop. She is an artist. Tried the shop thing but too many headaches." She answered.

"She does great work!" Jim complimented her.

"Thanks. Oh here is my card. If you know anyone give me a call she only takes referrals." She looked at me for a long time. "I think she would like a fresh canvas."

"Maybe someday. For now these things will keep us busy." Jim had no problem telling that girl what his plans were. "Thanks Rose!"

I wanted to slink out of the store but instead I stood tall now thrilled my fantasies could come to life. I smiled at her as I carried the bag of items with me.

The seat burned my ass again. It was so tender now I probably couldn't sit on a normal chair.

Back at the office Mandy was just cleaning up her desk.

"A few messages. Nothing urgent. I left them on your desk." Mandy explained. "If you need I could stay?" She explained to our boss.

"Thank you Mandy. You enjoy your weekend. I have a feeling next week will be busy." James replied.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir!" She looked at me the smile returned. I could tell she had feelings for him. You could see it in the way she stood. The way she looked at him. The way her pert little tits tented through her bra and blouse. James wasn't that much older. She had just met him a couple of weeks ago. But she knew something about James as I am sure I have talked about him often while we work. Each day she came to work her attire became less appropriate for work. Mandy wasn't over the edge but she was close.

Jim turned twenty eight this year the oldest of three. Mandy just turned twenty six. She took over when Latisha married Harold. As far as I know Mandy is an only child, she doesn't talk about her family much. Her deeply tanned skin, black hair and almost Asian features gives her that exotic look. I believe her parents are from Sri Lanka. Mandy is a good worker. A great person but seems a bit combative with the opposite sex. Not often but on rare occasions she has mentioned some things that surprised even me. The rumor around the office is she may be into girls. Since James showed up she seems to be smiling all the time. Now she sits right in front of me. James is has been toying with me in more ways than one.

Rebecca my daughter is twenty five. Robert is twenty three. Becky lives not too far away. She is married with two great young kids and a wonderful husband. At least if you listen to her he is. At times I question that. She has been up to see her dad several times, but there seems no need to sit around until something changes.

Bobby lives across the country. He was the youngest and by far the one I worry about the most. Slight of build and timid. It was no surprise when he told his dad and me he was gay. Harold struggles with it to this day. Becky refuses to believe it. James, he and I are alike on this. You are part of this family. We don't love you more or less because of your sexual orientation. James always told Bobby that who he was mattered. Not what he was. James always looked out for Bobby and supported him. Still Bobby is a sensitive young man.

James gave the rest of the staff the day off otherwise there would have been four of us in the office. He watched Mandy leave then left me at my desk.

"Janice in my office please!" James called out. I went to the door to see what he wanted.

"Strip!" I wanted to question him but knew better. I was learning. Looking around to make sure Mandy had left I pulled my dress over my head. Embarrassed I stood in just my bra and shoes. "I said strip!"

Quickly I released my bra and placed it with my dress in the chair.

"You have done nicely keeping in shape. Turn slowly for me." I did as he requested.

I felt like I was a piece of meat being inspected for quality. I stopped when I was facing him again.

"We have some work to do but I am impressed." James said bluntly. I didn't know if I should be happy or cry. "Spread your legs wide. Knees out toes pointing at me. Keep your shoes on."

I did the best I could my large breasts hung down I leaned forward to stay balanced.

"Pull the panties from your cunt!" I reached between my legs and found the corner of the material. I pulled it slowly between my fat pussy lips. They were soaked. "Drop them!"

They plopped on his new wood floor. My pussy felt empty like my ass when he pulled he dildo from it. I saw a drop of juice drip onto his floor. I knew I would be licking it up.

"Pull your lips apart I want to see pink." With my legs spread and holding my lips spread with each hand my cunt had never been more exposed. "When I say I want to see pink that is what you will do. Whenever or wherever I tell you. Regardless of what you do or don't have on, that is what I want you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now put your dress on leave the bra where it's. We are taking you home. We have dinner plans."

James walked over and picked up the saturated panties. He held them for me to smell. I was disgusted and excited at the same time. James indicated I should open my mouth. I did and was rewarded with my panties. There was no choice but to taste my arousal. James used my dress to wipe up the floor then handed it to me.

The dress was no match for my tits. A blind man a mile away could see them jiggle in that dress. Fortunately the parking lot was empty. The panties still in my mouth the hot seat seared my ass again. I was never so happy to be home. James told me to take a shower and he would pick me up at seven. He left no instructions so I did my usual routine. I did prepare my ass however. James had given me no indication on how I should dress. I decided to go a bit more upbeat but not formal.

At seven he picked me up. The moment I saw him I knew I had made a mistake. He came to the door wearing a clean suit. He took one look at me I could see the disappointment in his expression.

"I can change!" I tried to explain.

"We have no time. I told you to be ready at seven. It's now seven and it's time to go." He explained.

James took my hand and pulled me to him. He kissed me deeply. I melted into his arms. God I needed a man like him. He lifted the back of my skirt and squeezed my ass through my panties. He gripped the material and pulled it up giving my ass and pussy a serious weggie. It hurt. One plump pussy lip was forced in my cunt the other splayed to the side. My tender asshole scraped against the material as it forced deeper in the crack of my ass.

"Don't touch it! You have much to learn my slut. Now let's go." He barked.

Jim took my hand and led me to the car. The top was up so my ass would be spared as I pulled my skirt up to set down.

"I am sorry Master. You didn't tell me where we were going or how to dress!" I was almost in tears. Not from the pain but from disappointing him.

"A good slut would have asked. A good slut would know what I want her to wear at all times. A good slut would want to please her Master!" James said as he started up the car.

"I want to be a good slut!" I pleaded.

"Do you? I wonder?" James looked at me almost gauging my reaction. "We will need a safe word or phrase. If you say it I will stop no questions asked. Ok?"

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Good. For now the word will be 'love'. Is that clear?" He glanced over as I mulled it over.

"I understand." I found the choice of the word odd but agreed just the same.

We pulled into an upscale steak and seafood restaurant. James received a ticket from the valet and walked around to my side. He took my hand. I realized he had done this every time we were together, even after lunch. I remember because my heart skipped each time. I had never been given so much attention in my life.

Jim said something to the hostess then we were seated in a booth opposite each other. He ordered three drinks. I thought it was odd but before the waiter returned there was something going on. I could see people in front of me looking in the direction behind me. Suddenly a woman approached. James stood up. They kissed like lovers.

"Janice this is Sorina. Sorina this is Janice." The tall slender woman dressed in the perfect black dress. She slid in first beside James. I watched as she pulled the short hem of her dress up before she sat down. Any higher and she would have exposed her pussy. The deep vee exposed her ample breasts. Clearly she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked younger when she was standing but now I could see she was a bit older than James. I would guess closer to thirty five than twenty five.

"Please to meet you Janice." She said with a European accent. She reached across the table and offered me her hand.

"Pleased to meet you as well." We shook hands briefly. She lifted her dress again as she sat down. I noticed a black choker around her neck. It was delicate. More of a necklace. There was a small medallion that hung in front. If it said anything I couldn't see.

James ordered for all of us the conversation stayed light. James included me a few times but avoided telling Sorina anything about me. Jim and Sorina were talking about a project they worked on. I watched closely how she interacted with him. She was at ease but I could tell he had a hold over her. The time had come I needed to use the restroom.

"I need to use the necessary room. Please excuse me." I started to slide out.

"You will not leave just now." James explained. I needed to pee and he was telling me to wait?

They talked a bit longer. He was looking at her avoiding me completely. I couldn't wait much longer. I tried to put it out of my mind but the pressure continued to build.

"James. Please?" I asked.

"In a minute!"

They continued talking. With nothing to distract me. I felt like a little kid on a car trip. I squeezed my legs tight. I thought back to the office this morning. How I strained to control my emotions and my body. I closed my eyes and concentrated.

I felt a hand on my cheek.

"Janice let me go with you!" It was Sorina.

"What?" I asked. She startled me.

"The ladies room, come with me." I started to slide out. James stood. He had a wicked grin on his face.

"Do as she says." James commanded. "Exactly as she says!"

Sorina took my hand and held it firmly. She led me to the ladies room it was all I could do to make it without wetting myself. The place was empty for now she led me to the handicapped stall being the largest. Sorina moved close to me her hand still holding mine. Her free hand took mine and as she closed she held my hands behind me. Being a bit taller she bent slightly her lips brushed mine.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She kissed me. Her lips felt so soft and sensual. "This isn't a game for him. He will do what he must!"

"I need to know?" I looked at her. God I need to piss. "Do you understand?"

"I do. How do you think I got this?" She showed me the medallion. In the smallest print it said 'taken'.

"You're his slave?" The moment I said it I wished I hadn't.

"No I am just a slut. Like you want to be!" Sorina said it like she was almost proud. Holding both my hands in one of hers she took her free hand and hiked up my skirt. Her fingers slid along my panties still wedge in the folds of my pussy.

"You should never wear panties except at the office. And then only sexy ones." She kissed me again.

"I need to pee!" I pleaded. I tried to explain as she pulled my panties from my pussy and ass crack.

"Hold on just a bit longer love. I promise this will be good. Do you understand?"

"I can't!"

"You can and you will. James told you to do as I tell you!" Sorina demanded.

She maneuvered two fingers deep in my hairy snatch and spread my pussy open. I gasped at her boldness, but remembered my orders. Sorina then backed me up guiding me by my pussy. I reached the commode she stopped.

"Show me pink!" What did she just say? My eyes shot up at her. She nodded. "Do it slut!" Hearing those words I gave me a whole new focus.

She released my hands. I pulled up my skirt. She sat me down on the toilet I spread my legs wide. With my thumb and finger on each hand I gripped a meaty pussy lip. I held them open to a complete stranger as she continued to finger my cunt. The pressure in my bladder was unbearable but the feeling of an orgasm was taking over.

I leaned over and laid my head on her shoulder. I looked down with glazed eyes and saw her tits as her dress fell forward. I was on the verge. Her hand was still in my pussy. If I came I would piss all over her hand. My breath was uneven as I alternated from holding off and letting go. I could hear the sloshing of my cunt as she worked a third finger in me. The pressure on my bladder was unbearable but my orgasm was screaming for release

"Please!" I begged in a whisper. Just then the door opened.

"Cum for me slut!" Sorina said it in a normal voice. I heard it bounce off the walls. Surely our guest heard it!

"Your hand!" I whispered.

"I said cum for me slut! Do as you're told!" Sorina commanded almost shouting it.

I came!

"Fuck me slut!" I yelled.

I was begging as much as ordering her. My piss flowed in her cupped hand. As it released it splashed against my gaping pussy and my rock hard clit. The feeling of hot piss reminded me of my tender ass.

Sorina continued to fuck me. My fingers desperately held on to my pussy lips, as cum and piss coated my cunt, her hand, and both of mine. She pulled the strap of her dress off and forced her hard nipple into my mouth. I sucked on the rubbery nub and the small barbell piercing she had. My guess is she did this to stifle my shrill cries of ecstasy.

"Shhhhh. my love. You did splendidly! That was such a good cum now wasn't it?" Sorina was rubbing my pussy and teasing my clit. She kissed me deeply. Holding on for quite some time as my body gradually tapered from my intense sexual release.

Her tit was still wet from my mouth. My body drained. I didn't know what to do with my soiled hands. Sorina saw my predicament. Taking one hand she placed it in her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean. Finger by finger. Finishing the first she took the second and repeated it. Learning quickly I took her hand and brought it to my mouth. She pulled back a bit making sure I wanted to do this. I eagerly cleaned her fingers one by one.

We heard the door open again. The earlier patron was leaving by the sound of her heels on the tile. I wasn't sure if she even used the toilet while she was here. Maybe she thought she should leave so she didn't have to confront us. Sorina removed my panties before I dried my pussy and stood up. She threw them in the garbage as she headed to the sink to wash up. I followed her.

Standing beside her as we both washed. Her tit was still exposed. I dried my hands and then rearranged her dress but only after she guided it back in my mouth. This was the first time I had ever suck another woman's tit since I was a baby. I remember hoping it wouldn't be the last. We kissed then headed back to the table. James guided me in beside himself this time. I lifted my skirt high enough to show him the panties were gone. He seemed pleased.

Sorina never said a thing but somehow he knew. I had passed this test. We finished dinner. James suggested I ride with Sorina to his hotel room. We left after the bill was paid.

"You said before that you aren't a slave but a slut. Is there a difference?" It seemed appropriate to ask. Well at least I thought so.

"Most definitely. Although the two can be the same at times. A slave is required to perform duties commanded by their master." Sorina explained. "A slut may be expected to do the same. The difference as I see it is the slave is required to do so out of some inner desire to please. Or for fear of punishment. The slave is usually not rewarded. Or seldom is. There is no expected pay off. A slut does so for many reasons, attention, excitement, the thrill. Maybe all of those and more. But there is an expectation on the part of the slut to get some reward. Maybe not immediately but regularly."

"So James has more sluts?" I asked.

"I don't know. We do what we do when we do it. I love not knowing what's next. Letting myself go. Trusting but never trusting. Knowing but never knowing?" Sorina continued. "For example I didn't know you would be here. We have never done this before. Not in public. But I am so glad we did." She reached over and took my hand.

"Has he brought other women in before?" I asked.