A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only once before. It was a training session." She squeezed my hand. "Usually I bring them in. He doesn't always approve but I do have some say as well. James is a great Master."

"Have you had bad ones?"

"Yes I have. Very bad. You don't want to go there believe me." Sorina was solemn.

We didn't talk for a few minutes as I digested what she said.

"James likes his women clean shaven." Sorina broke the silence.

"I know. He told me earlier today." I looked over at her. "I told him I had a razor he could use!"

Sorina laughed with me.

"What did he say?" She seemed intrigued.

"He just smiled." I looked to her to see if I should be concerned.

"You and James will get along just fine. Most Master's would think that was a sign of disrespect. James likes a woman with a little spunk." Sorina replied. She squeezed my hand again. "Janice don't mistake kindness for weakness. There is a time and a place for playful banter. If you think he will stand for insubordination you are quite mistaken. The punishment will be swift and severe."

We pulled into the hotel. James was waiting for us. Sorina opened the trunk and handed me a good sized duffel bag. It was full and heavier than expected for clothes I thought. She carried one herself. James took them both and headed for the elevator.

We walked into James hotel room. It was nice but not extravagant. The bathroom to the right a short hall led to the main room with two queen beds. A straight back chair was at the desk. A small couch and ottoman filled the open space. James opened the mini bar and poured us each a drink. I was directed to sit on one bed as James and Sorina went into the bathroom. Sorina eventually came out wearing a black bra and panties that looked like thin rubber. The material was stretched tight over her lithe body.

"Strip!" She ordered me. Just the way she said it sent chills up my spine. I started to get wetter. I stripped. "On the chair!"

She covered it with a towel and had me set down with just my ass cheeks on the front edge. Sorina secured my hands behind the chair then spread my legs wide. She went to the duffel bag and pulled a ball gag from clear plastic bag. Placing it in my mouth I could taste the remnants of the cleaner she used. Next she placed a blindfold on me. Sorina had me spread me open, blindfolded and naked.

I waited like this until a knock was heard at the door. My heart jumped in panic. James answered the door. I could hear him clearly as he talked to a man.

"Just set them right here!" James said. I knew Sorina was in the bathroom. The only place to set anything down was in the room where I could clearly be seen. I froze stupidly thinking if I didn't move he couldn't see me.

"Thank you." James said just before the door closed. I waited in a state of confused excitement. Had he seen me or not. Surely if he had he would have said something but then again James could have told him to be quiet. I sat in isolation for a few minutes before Sorina came and removed the blindfold then walked away again.

James entered the room wearing a silk robe. Without a word he sat on the far bed and turned on the TV. Leaning against the headboard he all but ignored me. Sorina followed after a few minutes this time she was carrying the ice bucket, a razor and shaving cream. From the duffel bag she pulled some scissors. Kneeling between my legs she looked up, a wicked grin crossed her face.

"Let me do this for you. If you let him it could take weeks to heal." She explained.

With tender dexterity she trimmed my thick bush to a manageable length. She applied the cream then after checking my level of excitement she started to shave the remaining growth from a part of me that had never been touched except for the occasional trim. I watched as the hairy skin became bald. Looking up I caught James watching the proceedings as well. His view wasn't as advantageous as mine but he could see enough. The tent in his robe was proof of that.

"You have such beautifully full and meaty lips my dear!" Sorina complimented. I had always though they were too big, to full, too ugly. Hair by curly hair my vagina was stripped of the protective bush I had always sported. My pussy was dripping. The sight of her hard nipples hidden behind the latex bra. The thought of James watching me in the hands of another woman. The sight of my new nakedness was beginning to affect me. My hips tried to rotate. I tried to get her to stroke my clit.

"Later love. You need to hold still. I'm almost done." She cooed. "We don't want to cut such a sensitive area do we?"

She finished up the last bits then released my hands from the chair. Turning me around Sorina positioned me facing the back of the chair and had me spread my legs. Bent over my head dangled to support my torso as she moved behind me. I felt her warm hand pull one ass cheek to the side the cold razor worked along my perineum and the area around my puckered hole. She finished the other side then left me bent over so James could clearly see her handy work.

My head was getting tired from holding up my upper body. Sorina returned. She slid her hand over my back sending even more chills along its length. Reaching under she found my large tit's hanging down. With a firm grip she squeezed them several times before finding the nipples and twisting them hard. I groaned into the gag as she did it again without mercy.

She let go sliding her hands along my sides then over my hips. My heart fluttered. I had never been sexual with a woman before. Until the divorce the thought of it seemed to put me off to be honest. Then I visited a few lesbian sites on the computer. It was then I fantasized about Mandy. James must have seen them when he found the submission sites.

This was just a bit of fondling. Still I didn't expect to find the softness of her hands to have such an effect on me. My hips swayed a bit as she found the fullness of my ass. The first kiss she placed on the right cheek felt like a jolt of electricity.

Sorina moved forward her slender body spooned mine. Her latex covered pussy mashed against my bare ass her, latex covered tits rubbed along my back. The added weight increased the pressure on my head and neck only slightly. I was determined to maintain my position. She wrapped her arms around me finding my tits once again.

The feeling of latex was new to me. It felt cold then hot. It dragged then slipped. The smell was quite interesting. I pushed my ass back hoping to stimulate my dripping pussy. She massaged my tits and rubbed my ass cheeks but wouldn't shift to allow contact with my needy cunt.

"Later my love. Your needs come last!" She whispered. Standing up she moved behind me. I felt the cold slippery feeling of lube around my asshole. An object was placed to the opening and a firm pressure applied. I gasped as the intruder started to penetrate deeper.

"Take your time love. We have all night." She whispered.

With my wits about me now. I pushed back. The plastic plug braced against Sorina delved further. If this was the medium I knew I could never take the large. The feeling of discomfort was contrasted by the feeling of fullness and my desire to continue. My legs wobbled. My neck strained. The size of the intruder continued to increase. I stopped letting the sensations catch up with me. I felt Sorina work it side to side and then up and down.

My pussy was dripping faster with the excitement of having Sorina take my ass. The new goal of taking a larger butt plug played on my brain. Sorina rubbed my hunched back with one hand the other teased the taut skin holding the intruder from its eventual resting place. Shifting slightly Sorina reached below me and rubbed my clit. Shock waves raced through me as I pushed back embedding my ass on the new addition deep inside my ass. Only the gag stopped the whole building from hearing my moans of pain/pleasure.

Sorina helped me up and released my hands then led me between the beds to James. How much he saw I have no idea as I was unable to see him from my previous vantage. Now I was again on display. He looked at my naked snatch as I spread my legs at Sorina's guidance. Pleased with her work she had me turn and display my stretched asshole. He must have approved.

Sorina led me to the other bed. Stripping off the covers she had me lay down. Securing my arms spread eagle she put a pillow under my head. Going to the bag again she brought out some straps. Sorina secured my ankles with each strap. She pulled my legs back as my knees bent. My calves now pressed against the back of my thighs. Securing these I was now immobile. Next she unfolded some sort of rod and secured it between my knees forcing them apart. James now had a perfect view of my cunt and ass. Sorina stripped the latex from her body I could see the dampness from the areas covered.

Sorina snuggled up beside me she placed one leg between my legs making sure to rub my clit. Playing with my tits she nibbled on my ear. She smelled delicious as she rubbed against me. My heart pounded as she found one spot then another on my body.

"Do you want to want watch him fuck me?" It took a moment for me to comprehend what she was saying. I nodded. "I thought you might."

She kissed around the gag, then moved to my tits again. She sucked and nibbled, her teeth grazed over the hard nubs sending me into sheer ecstasy. Her leg soaked with my slimy juices continued to please my clit. Without the use of my legs it was impossible to increase the pressure I so desperately needed to cum. In the bathroom at the restaurant earlier I was so focused on my need to pee. Being with a woman escaped me.

Never had I been touched in such a delicate and sensual way. Just the feelings of her against me. Her tits firm but still like small pillows. Her pussy delicate but damp dragged across my thigh as mine did hers. Just thinking about how I was getting her excited only increased my desire for her to bring me off again. Her lips were everywhere finding areas a man would never think of. Teasing, licking, tickling, was turning me on even more. I had not so much as put a hand on her and yet I felt like I knew every inch of her body. Then she stopped.

She rose and moved to James. They kissed passionately for several minutes. Sorina untied his robe. She gripped his cock and licked the end. I could see the trail of precum follow her lips as she let it go. She dipped lower this time taking more. His head arched back. His hips thrust up. I had never watched anyone have sex before. At least not live. Video isn't even close. But this. This is so... so intense! The sounds the smells. Knowing they can see me too anytime they want. I was part of them. I was part of the experience.

James pulled her in for what I thought would be a kiss. He whispered something to Sorina. She looked at me then whispered back to him. He replied. She looked at the bag and explained something. He agreed with a nod. Sorina moved to me. Against my protests she put the blindfold back on. Moments later I felt her lean over and whisper in my ear.

"For you my love. Don't cum!" She kissed me on the cheek. "That is an order slut!" She reached down and slipped a vibrating egg deep in my pussy. This added to the pressure of the butt plug still stuffing my ass. Then she was gone.

I struggled to hear what they were doing. The rest of my senses either cut off or over excited. I heard her take his cock back in her mouth. The vibrator in my cunt turned on and off randomly. I wondered who was manning the controls. It must have been a good fifteen minutes. I focused on James and his breathing. He moaned on occasion. She would whisper but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

The vibrator started in my cunt. The speed was now on high. My pelvis instinctively pushed up hoping to force the egg deeper but this wasn't to be. I heard James groan, in my mind I knew he was cumming. God how I wanted to see that. My pussy was burning to cum. I mashed my ass deeper in the mattress at least as much as I could with my limited mobility.

Her delicate hand pulled the gag from my mouth. My sore jaws were forced to open immediately as Sorina engaged me. A small amount of the thick salty mixture eased in my mouth. Her finger worked my clit. I was on the verge of exploding.

More luscious liquid entered. I gulped it down the best I could. I couldn't hold out any longer. She was feeding me my son's cum. What kind of sick slut would actually crave her own son's sperm? The cum, the vibrator, the butt plug, her fingers, and her lips conspired against me. At the last second she pulled free.

"Cum for me my slut!" Her mouth closed back on mine her tongue forced deep in my mouth searching for mine.

I wanted to give it to her I desperately did. I was too busy screaming in her mouth as the cataclysmic event raced through my body. I wanted to see her. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to tell her how good my body felt under her control. I could do none of those. All I could do is try and remember this moment and know there may never be another equal to it. She caressed me once again calming me down. Sorina replaced the gag.

I expected there to be a pause but from the sounds coming from the other bed this was just getting started. I wish I could explain more. With no sight only the sounds of moans and quiet whispers filled the room. Besides I was still dealing with the overwhelming sense that I wasn't done yet myself. I was still processing what had already happened.

The vibrator lay quiet in my pussy. I was searching for clues within me. I had just been with a woman. At least more than I have ever been or even dreamed of. Knowing my son was with her and wishing the whole time it was me was a conflict I had not come to grips with just yet.

This wasn't what I expected in my dreams. In a way it was so much more. When I read the stories of lesbian sex it was always more romantic. It was like James knew every site I visited and molded this encounter just for me. Sorina was too good for this to be her first time. Besides she brought the bags.

The vibrator started back up inside me. Instinctively I tried to thrust up again. With only the arch of my feet and tips of my toes to move I was frustrated in my attempt.

"Fill me Jimmy!" Had she said that?

He hated that name. He refused to answer to it for as long as I can remember. Now she was calling him that as she telling him to fill her cunt? What was going on here? Was he just using me? Was this the one! I had never even heard her name. This slut has some explaining to do. A rage of sorts built up. The vibrator was fighting for control. I could hear the sloshing of his cock in her pussy.

He groaned she grunted. Their bed shook I could feel the tremors in my bed. Her cries of passion were equal to his. The room fell silent the vibrator stopped in my pussy. I could hear them move. He whispered. She responded. He was curt.

My bed shifted near my head. The first was the smell. Then I felt her legs over my arms. Sorina was straddling my head. Removing the gag she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I resisted by turning my face.

"Do it slut!" James commanded. I hesitated deciding if I should obey. He gripped my nipple and twisted it so hard I though he would rip it off. "Slut you don't want to make me angry!"

I turned my head back and allowed her to cover my open mouth. The vibrator started up back in my pussy. My tit still seared in pain. My ass throbbed. My pussy was dripping. Here I was gulping my son's cum again only this time from his slut's cunt!

I tried to resist her but then I thought about all the pleasure she gave me earlier tonight. I started to pleasure her. I was rewarded with her fingers in and around my pussy.

Sorina slid forward my nose nudged something in her ass. She was plugged also! This sent me deeper in lust. I found her clit and licked repeatedly as she teased us both with it. As this was happening the pleasure in my own cunt was building. For a moment I wondered where James was and what he was doing.

Sorina gripped my full breasts. She squeezed as her need to cum was building. This only heightened my desire to cum with her. For a minute I was in the lead. She seemed to sense this and started to catch up. I licked around her stretched anus then she would fuck my nose with her pussy. It was then I had perfect access to her clit. I sucked it in.

When the first tremor pulsed through my pussy. I sucked her clit harder. She worked mine. When the second tremor hit my whole body tensed. I strained against my bonds until the slack wouldn't allow me to move anymore.

Then we came! Her pussy pulsed in my mouth her legs clamped the sides of my head. Sorina's fingers fucked my pussy as my own involuntary contractions set in. My face was coated. My mouth sore. My tongue no longer able to strain for more of James and her cum.

And still I wanted to continue. Never in my life have I dreamed of eating pussy and now I wanted nothing more than to do it again! Feeling her react to my stimulation and knowing exactly what it feels like when that point comes. Wow. Just wow! Sorina dislodged herself from my head and moved down to kiss me. She licked my face clean then kissed me sharing what was left.

"I am sorry. He made me." She put her finger to my mouth so I couldn't respond.

She placed the gag back in my mouth. Moments later I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I know. Sorina is undoing the bar between my legs. I am still blindfolded and gagged. My arms are sore my legs still bent back are stiff. Sorina slipped her fingers in my pussy finding the string she tried to pull the vibrator from my cunt. The plug deep in my ass unwilling to give it up without a fight.

The bullet plopped from me. I felt her move away. I flexed my legs open and closed a couple of times. Sorina returned positioning my ass at the edge of the bed. My feet dangling, she again secured my hands. Sorina removed the blindfold. The soft light in the room was easy on the eyes. She stood in front of me with a long pink dildo mounted in some kind of harness.

She smiled as my eyes grew big with the understanding what was going to happen. She moved in front of me. The phallus was glimmering with lube. She placed the head at my opening the slowly slipped it in. It was easily as big as mine but with the plug in my ass the pressure was so much more. We watched each other looking for clues about the other as she worked it in deeper. When she was in all the way she smiled as I accepted it all with a sigh. She pulled the gag from my mouth.

"Not a sound or it will have to go back!" She warned me.

I nodded in understanding. She kissed me. Oh how I wanted to hold her. Sorina started a slow and steady fuck. My pussy happily adjusted as much as it could. I saw a flash of light from the bathroom before James entered in his robe.

"Is she ready?" He said calmly.

"She is. She will not say a word!" Sorina glared at me letting me know how serious she was.

He walked behind her. I felt her pull back a bit and gave out a quiet whimper. She pushed forward. Over her shoulder I could see James getting closer. His robe parted just a bit. I couldn't see his cock but it was obvious what he was going to do.

Sorina looked at me as he started to enter her ass. We locked on each other. She pushed deeper in me but there was no place for me to go. The dildo in my cut pushed against my cervix. I knew my discomfort was matched by hers. She held her breath. I held mine. She wiggled her ass as she tried to work deeper in my pussy. He eyes rolled up and then I could feel James bury his cock deep in her ass. Her eyes focused on me. She fell forward we locked in a deep kiss.

After some trial and error the two of them found a rhythm they could both sustain. As for me I was just in for the ride. Oh and what a ride it was. He fucked her she fucked me. Her tit's teased me. Her mouth teased my tits and at times my mouth. I knew there was no way we could all three cum at the same time. Not after all of this.