A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Jimmy. I need to cum!" Sorina said.

"I'm so close you sure?" He grunted.

"Please baby don't make me beg. Not this time." She hissed.

"Longer!" He replied.

"No my love now. I need to cum. Then I will let your mother cum!" It all happened so fast.

I realized just what she said as James started pounding her ass. Sorina looked down at me as she pounded my pussy. Her wicked smile confirmed what she knew all along. James was my son.

Her expression let me know he was filling her ass. I could see it. I could almost feel it. I wanted it in me. She knew it as her orgasm washed over her. She wanted me to have it but we both knew it was her he was fucking. James pulled from her. He flopped back on the bed. I assumed well spent. Sorina protested the emptiness she was left with but she was too far gone to stop. Myself I was getting fucked by a woman with a strap on cock and loving every moment. The thought she knew about James and me only heighten my excitement.

"Cum my slut. Cum for Sorina!" She whispered.

She fell forward locking lips. Our tits mashed together. I willingly let her bring me off to another overwhelming orgasm. Sorina rested on me for several minutes our hearts beat as one. She kissed me one last time. She got up pulling herself and the cock free.

She removed the harness then moved to me. Slowly she released my bonds and rubbed my tender limbs. James was resting on the bed covered by his robe. Sorina helped me to the bathroom. There she removed the plug in my ass. With a damp washcloth she wiped me down and then herself.

"Let's see if he is done with us she teased. We walked back into the room James stood. I looked at him wanting more. Wanting him. His robe tied around his waist he looked at Sorina then me. I fell to my knees in front of him. I wanted his cock. I wanted it in my mouth, in my throat. I knew it had last been in her ass but I wanted to show him I was willing to keep going.

"Please master. Give me your cock!" I gave him my best sultry look.

"No!" He said firmly.

"But I love you. I want to do it!" I was so desperate for his cock I would have done anything to get it.

He looked at Sorina. He turned beet red.

"Take that slut with you right now! NOW I say." He was almost screaming at her. "And not another word from either of you!

James brushed past up both and went into the bathroom locking the door. In complete silence we packed up the toys and got dressed. I felt like a prostitute. Used and tossed to the curb. We took one last glance around the room. Sorina left the bags behind as we left his room and closed the door.

"Come with me love!" She led me to the elevator. A couple of floors up we got off and walked to her room. She let me in and the moment she did I burst out in tears. She pulled me into a deep embrace. Tears poured over my cheeks and over her dress. She kissed me but the passion was replaced with heartache. "Come let's get ready for bed. A shower will do us both good."

She led me to the main room. Slowly she removed my clothes then shed hers. Taking my hand she gently guided me to the bathroom and the shower. She kissed me one more time before we stepped in. It was another first. Sorina started to wash me. She whispering words of comfort as she did. The hurt James banished me with slowly washed away with every drop of water that went down the drain.

Soon I was responding not to the pain but her gentle caresses. When I started washing her she gave me a knowing smile. She was so confident so patient. I fumbled rushing to please her. Sorina grabbed my on wrist in her hand and guided me as I moved slowly over her body.

Moving behind me she pulled my ass against her pussy. One hand gripped my large tit as her pert tits mashed into my back. Working my tit her other hand moved between my legs.

"You dirty slut. I need to make sure you are clean everywhere!" Her hot breath whispered in my ear. "Show me pink!"

Her words brought desire to my cunt. I was all too eager to please her. Again I pulled my lips apart. Her long thin fingers slipped deep inside me. I pushed back against her spreading my legs even further.

"Do you want to come for me slut?"

"Yes! Oh god yes!" I hissed.

"You filthy wanton slut!"

Sorina pulled her fingers from my cunt. I moaned in protest. She spanked my pussy hitting my clit firmly. Tiny bolts of electricity pierced my body. I tried to hide my cunt but she spanked it again and again. Then without warning she thrust three fingers deep inside.

I cried out in lust thrusting my pussy forward to meet her hand. Still holding my lips apart with both hands. I had her pinned to the shower wall water cascading over us both. Pulling her fingers from my cunt I expected to get pussy spanked. Instead she slipped the three fingers in my mouth.

She owned me. I pushed my ass back harder rubbing up and down on her pussy. She dipped her fingers in my dripping snatch and fed me once again.

"Share your slut pussy with me!" She moaned.

I turned and pressed hard against her as our lips met in a deep kiss. He fingers dipped deep in me again, her hand twisting for access. My nipples hard as pencil erasers pressed into her chest below her hard tits.

"I need you!" I whimpered. In a matter of hours I was in love with the thought of being with a woman.

Sorina turned off the shower and pulled me into the bed room. Stripping one bed of covers she pushed me back on the mattress. Lifting my legs she dove into my wanton snatch! Her tongue found my clit with the first lick. I writhed below her but I needed more I needed her. Gripping her hair I pulled her head up.

"I need your pussy on my mouth!" I gasped.

Sorina repositioned us both before she fed me her cunt. Another first! My first sixty nine flashed through my mind. Lost in ecstasy as she worked over my pussy I tried to concentrate on pleasing her. We started slowly kissing and teasing each other. As our desire grew so did our pace. Before I knew it we were bucking against each other. I was close to cumming. I tried waiting but she was just too talented.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her cunt tight to my mouth. My hips rolled. My cunt contracted. I screamed in pleasure into her gaping pussy. Her tongue refused to stop bringing me off. No longer able to stand her assault I clamped my legs shut forcing her from my hyper sensitive clit. Needing air I rolled us over. My weight advantage easily accomplishing the task.

Sorina spread her legs wide allowing me greater access. My greedy needs met I focused on hers. It didn't take long for her respond in kind. I spanked her pussy a couple of times. She squealed in delight. Then I focused on her clit bringing her off to what I surmised to be a very satisfying orgasm. I rolled off her. She lay in the afterglow her hand requested I move to face her.

Shifting I lay beside her kissing each other sharing our juices freely. One large tit rested on hers. My one leg happily placed between hers. She looked at me with eyes that I could only describe as loving. She caressed my face as I groped her exposed tit. We pecked at each other lips.

"My love it's time. I need some sleep." Sorina whispered. "You can stay the night but you must behave if you do."

"No promises!" I kissed her once again. "I will try hard slut. But no promises."

She kissed me then we went and took another shower together. It was well past two in the morning when we cuddled up naked against one another in the second bed.

The phone rang waking me from my sleep. Looking for Sorina she was nowhere to be seen. I picked up the phone on what must have been the tenth ring.

"Janice. This is James. Are you up yet?" He was polite but business like. Catching my bearings I tried to comprehend what he just said.

"I am now!" My heart dropped in my stomach remembering the last time he said something to me. "Is something wrong?"

"I need you to do something for me. Do you have a pen?" He asked patiently. There was a pen and pad near the phone.

"Yes. I have one here." I replied now mostly awake.

"I would like you to take Sorina to the airport for me. Something has come up. She will be in the lobby when you make it down. You need to have her there by nine." I looked at the clock it was almost seven thirty.

"Stay with her until her flight takes off. Bobby will be coming in on flight 1154 at three fifteen. She has a rental car in my name keep it for Bobby. If Sorina isn't delayed come back to the office. If she is stay and get Bobby. Call me and let me know. Otherwise I will expect you for lunch. Dress accordingly." James explained quickly.

"Yes sir." I needed to say something. Anything. "James I am sorry about last night..."

"No you're not. Let's not discuss it now." He cut me off.

"Ok. I will do as you ask." I almost started to cry. He was right I wasn't sorry. It was one of the best nights of my entire life. "I will see you at noon or call."

He hung up. My clothing options were limited. I cleaned up with the items on the hotel's sink counter. Grabbing my purse I headed downstairs. Outside the breakfast area was James and Sorina. I could tell the mood was somber. They held hands but didn't talk. I held back watching from a distance.

He looked at his watch. Then he said something to her. Sorina hugged him but they didn't kiss. James turned and left. I was going join her but something told me I need to wait a bit longer. As she turned I could see she was crying. Drying her tears she went into the breakfast area. I waited a few minutes then found her drinking tea.

"Janice. You are up?" She asked. Clearly she didn't know James had called.

"You ok? It looks like you have been crying." I asked.

"I am fine just a bit emotional today." She looked up at me. I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"James left a message for me to take you to the airport?"

"Oh would you! That is so kind." She smiled at me. We had met just over twelve hours ago and I felt closer to her than almost everyone save family. Then considering what we shared it was no wonder. There was definitely a connection. Much more than sex too. This was from the heart. "I have a car to return also."

"James asked me to handle that. We should leave soon. You never know how traffic will be." I explained.

Once in the car the mood became very quiet. What could I say that wouldn't upset her? Hell I didn't even know anything about her! We sat in silence but I couldn't take it any longer.

"So where are you off to today?" How upsetting could that be?

"Romania." She explained looking away from me out the window.

"Vacation?" I missed the hint.

"No. My Visa expires and I am going home. I have no choice!" Her voice cracked.

"Surely there is a way you could stay?" I questioned.

"If I married I could. The one I want hasn't asked. He is in love with another." Tears started flowing over her cheek. I felt bad now for bringing it up.

"Will you come back and visit?" I so dearly wanted her to stay now.

"That depends. Only if he will have me.?" She looked at me as she dried her eyes.

"Well if he was a smart man he wouldn't let you go!" I took her hand and held it.

"Does James know about this?" I asked. Where this came from I don't know.

"He knows I am leaving. He doesn't know about the man I love." She replied.

"I will tell him. He is very smart. He will know what to do. I am sure he can help!" I squeezed her hand.

"No you mustn't. To James I am just a slut. He should never know about the other man!" Her eyes pleaded with me. Her hand gripped mine hard.

"Are you sure? You are wrong about James. He cares deeply for you. I am sure he can help!"

"Promise me you will not tell him. He has so many problems in his life right now. His dad. Other women. The company!" Sorina was begging me.

"If you insist I promise! I still think he could help." I looked at her she was waiting for a commitment. "I promise. Ok?"

"Thank you Janice." I felt her relax but we continued to hold hands. It seemed like neither one of us could let go.

"Other women?" How could I not ask?

"Yes. There are others." She grinned for the first time.

"Have you met them?" I asked.

"No. But I know there is one for sure. He never talks about her, I think she is married. There must be many more!" Sorina replied.

"Really?" I asked. "How many more?"

"Several. Dozens. Who knows maybe hundreds?" She was exaggerating now I hoped.

"Well now I really feel cheap. Just another notch on his six shooter!" I joked. Sorina looked at me with a shocked expression.

With all the chatter I almost missed our exit. I cut across the right lane to a flurry of honking horns. Sorina looked back to a wave of middle fingers from the other cars.

"You Americans drive crazy!" She said as she returned the gesture. We were still laughing when we reached the parking lot. The mood became somber as we walked still hand in hand to check in. The board showed her fight was on time. The line was short at security.

"Just one bag and a suitcase?" I was puzzled.

"I shipped home what I didn't need. Spare clothes when they lose mine, holding up the carry on. The suitcase is mostly dirty clothes." She laughed.

We stood in awkward silence neither one of us willing to accept she was leaving. Possibly for good.

"James should be here, not me." I offered.

"I am glad it's you. I am so happy we met." She pulled me in for a hug. "Besides he has never been good with goodbyes!"

She was right. I can still remember when he left for college the first time. He stole out in the middle of the night. Then when he graduated and moved out of state. I had planned to take him to dinner after work. He left in the middle of the day a note on the table saying goodbye.

"You are right." I replied in agreement. "I will see you again Sorina! I must see you again!"

I pulled her into the ladies restroom and threw myself at her we kissed like the lovers we had become. A more passionate kiss I had never given or received. Sorina removed the black choker around her neck forcing it in my hand.

"Janice. I...I... must go!" She separated from me I could see she was crying as she went out the door.

I wanted to chase after her but knew it would be better if I didn't. A woman was at the sink. Watching the whole thing she gave me a confused look. I went into a stall and locked myself in hoping I had the strength to stay there until she left. I heard the final boarding call and made my way out to an observation window. As the plane taxied away my heart sank. It was another fifteen minutes before the plane took off. I watched wheels slowly lift.

I stopped by my house on the way to work. I cleaned up a bit and changed. There wasn't much to choose from but I found what felt was sexy but business appropriate. I put on the one pair of lace panties I had. I called Mandy and left a message when she didn't answer the phone. I asked her to tell James I was running a few minutes late but would be there for lunch.

The outer office was empty when I walked in. I saw James standing in his office and waved. It took a minute to get his attention. I headed to the break room for some water. I opened my purse and took a couple of aspirin. Walking back to my desk Mandy walked out of James office. I looked at him he was on the phone. It's hard to tell with her complexion but she looked like she was blushing.

James came to the door.

"I thought you were going to call if you were going to be late?" He asked

"I did almost half an hour ago. I left a message on Mandy's line." We both looked at her. She looked at her phone and saw she had a message.

"Oh well. I am glad you are here. I need to see you in my office." He looked at Mandy. "Why don't you get some lunch. I need to go to the hospital when you get back."

"Yes sir!" She looked strangely at him. I felt a pit in my stomach. He was fucking her. I could feel it.

I walked into his office as Mandy picked up her purse and left for lunch. She gave me another big smile.

"Are you fucking her?" I yelled at him.

I was upset with him from last night. With Sorina leaving now I was even more emotional. Now I suspected he was carrying on with an employee. This is what Sorina meant about the list of women. James could have any woman he wanted.

"Who I do or don't sleep with is none of your concern 'slut'!" He gripped my arm firmly.

"It's if she files a sexual harassment suit against this company." I yelled trying to pull my arm free.

"That isn't going to happen. Regardless if I am or am not using her!" He replied.

"There is no wrath like a woman scorned..."

"What are you talking about?" James questioned.

"When she finds out about the others!" I yelled.

"Others. What others?" He pulled me to the desk.

"Sorina told me. She said there are others. Maybe hundreds of them!" I continued to resist.

James stopped pulling me to face him.

"She told you that?" He looked confused.

"She said you have many lovers! So now you are after her?" I cursed at him pointing to Mandy's desk. "She isn't anything compared to Sorina!"

A wicked grin crossed his face. He looked out the window at the office making sure it was empty. Setting down he easily pulled me across his lap. Lifting the hem of my dress. He saw the panties I wore. James spanked my ass hard several times. I yelped at each smack wigging to get loose. He gripped the panties and pulled them deep in the cleft of my pussy and ass.

"Much better but you will need to do better than these!" He said.

With my ass stinging and my panties wedged once again I forgot all about Mandy. All my movements had one positive effect as I could feel his cock stiffen under the weight of my body. My pussy starting to dampen. I moaned at first then protested as he smacked my ass several more times again. He let me up wanting more. His touch even as he spanked me was addicting. I didn't know where these feelings were coming from.

"These are the only ones I have!" I explained as I rubbed my ass.

"Tomorrow you will correct that situation." He instructed. "Come with me I am hungry and we need to go to the hospital before you pick up Bobby."

Embarrassed and flushed I stood before him. I checked out his 'package' wondering if and when I would have the pleasure of feeling it inside me. Taking me by my hand we left for lunch. The top was up on his car. Still the leather seat was warm against my tender ass. We drove in silence to a small cafe for lunch. James and I talked about several things all topics that interested us. Discussions about work, relationships and his dad were avoided completely. It was the first time since he came home to run the company he seemed to be comfortable even if it was for just a few minutes.

To be continued...