A Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

What I did see was what she called a U plunge bra. It came almost three inches below the breast to support it but the center connection was well below the breast as well. You could wear this with a plunging neckline and still support the girls.

The attendant pulled one from stock and a peephole bra for Mandy. We also picked matching g strings. We went into the dressing room together. Mandy lifted my skirt and slipped my moist panties off. She slid the g string up, there was hardly anything to cover my pussy. Like before she felt my ass and played with the butt plug. Then she did something new.

Mandy gripped my fat pussy lips and pulled them around the small triangle letting them hang down. I moaned as she pulled them. The plug in my ass moved deeper as she pushed on it. Mandy removed my skirt as I slipped off my blouse. I removed the bra I had on and slipped on the deep plunging U bra. Mandy stood up helping me get my tits arranged. She pinched my nipples through the thin material.

"Now you!" I hissed. Mandy slipped off her skirt I bent down looking at her naked pussy. It was just a smooth slit. She had no pussy lips protruding. I kneeled and slipped the G string up her legs caressing her as she did me. I wasn't surprised she had a butt plug in too but was stunned to see how damp her thighs were from her dripping pussy. "You little slut you" I whispered.

"You have no idea!" She whimpered as I stroked her pussy with one hand and toyed her ass with the other. She pulled me up and kissed me. "The bra?"

I helped her off with hers too. She released the thinnest bra I had ever seen. We slipped on the peephole bra. It fit perfectly. I untied the pink ribbon. Her puffy nipples spread the black material and pushed out the holes.

"Kiss me Mistress!" Her leg went between mine and mine between hers. Our nipples mashed tight as our tongues played together in her mouth. My thigh was soaked as she humped my leg. I could feel my pussy lips drag against hers.

I reached up and took a puffy nipple in my fingers and rolled it firmly.

"Harder Mistress I want to cum!" I don't know what came over me but I suddenly had this urge to dominate her.

"Me first you fucking slut!" I whispered as I bit her earlobe.

"Yes Mistress! Yes, you first." She cooed.

Mandy reached behind me and started fucking my ass as she forced her thigh tighter against my pussy. I pinched her nipple harder. She responded by pulling it so I would stretch it further.

"Hurry Janice I need to cum!" I opened my legs wider and pressed my clit against her thigh.

"Kiss me while I cum for you my little slut!" We locked lips again. She pushed the dildo deep in my ass and pressed my clit one last time. I shuddered as she held me tight. My moans muffled in her mouth. I pinched her nipple harder and lightly bit her lower lip.

"Now Mandy. Now you may come!"

She gripped my face with both hands and filled my mouth with her cries of ecstasy. Mandy humped my leg then trapped between hers as tremors soared through her. We both slumped down on the bench. Looking around I wondered where we were. Then it all came back. She looked at me with that satisfied look a woman knows is genuine. She fell into my arms. Her head on my breasts.

"I think we should buy these!" She whispered. I kissed her softly she responded with whimper in my mouth. "Did you even like me before today?" She asked.

"I didn't know you before today!" I replied. She smiled at my answer. "We better go."

I reached in my purse and pulled out the tub of towelettes I keep in my desk. We almost used them all. Resisting temptation we dressed and made our purchases. The attendant didn't even look at us funny. Like it happens all the time. Well for me it had never happened. On the way to lunch I wondered if James had planned this.

I asked Mandy where she wanted to go for lunch. She asked if she could pick anywhere. I told her she could. She directed me to a place I never heard of. It was more of a bar, loud and dark, but feminine and inviting. We were escorted to a high top and handed menus.

The sound was loud enough you need to speak up but not yell. I looked over the menu knowing we didn't have much time. I made my decision after deciding between several interesting options. Mandy was watching me for some reason. When I sat down my menu she had this impish grin. Like she was just studying me.

Looking for the waitress it dawned on me there were only women inside. I looked at Mandy shocked. She laughed just as the waitress showed back up.

"Jasmine this is Janice from the office." Mandy introduced us. We greeted each other. "We don't have much time. We have a meeting. I will have a Bloody Mary and the usual salad."

"Well I am driving so I will have ice tea and the club sandwich." I handed Jasmine the menu.

"We are going to wash up. Just leave it at the table if we're not back!" Mandy winked at her.

I was surprised Mandy thought they would be that fast. The place wasn't full but it looked busy. Mandy took my hand and led me to the restrooms. We passed the door marked 'Ladies' and then the men's room. The next door was locked she tried the second. It was unlocked. She pulled me in the dimly lighted room and closed the door. I heard her lock it before she turned to me and pushed me against the wall in a deep kiss.

"Take me. Make me your slut!" She begged. Mandy pulled back gazing deep into my eyes. Stunned I didn't know what to say.

"Hurry we haven't much time!" She said hungrily.

It took a second to understand what she was saying. I grabbed her and quickly spun her. Mandy's back was now against the wall. I took her arms and spread them above her head and pressed them flat against the wall. I took my foot and indicated she should spread her legs. Eager to do as I said she assumed the position. Her breath quickening.

"Don't move slut!" I hissed.

"Yes Mistress!" Mandy cooed.

I kissed her deeply as I reached below and found her puffy nipples hard for me. I tweaked each one through her bra. Reaching around I found the plug in her ass the g string still in place. I slowly fucked her ass. Mandy rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you Mistress."

I could tell this wasn't enough with the time we had. I looked at the sink and toilet in the corner of the room.

"Close your eyes slut and don't move!" I commanded.

Mandy squeezed her eyes closed. I disengaged and went to the sink. Reaching behind me I pulled the dildo from my ass. It was all I could don't to cry out but I managed. I washed it off with the soap they supplied and then moved back to Mandy. Reaching in front I lifted her skirt and pulled the small patch of silk to the side covering her pussy. I fingered her well-oiled slit. Mandy cried out her hips rotated forward. Removing my finger I guided the butt plug deep in her cunt.

"Yesss!" She groaned. "Fuck me Mistress! Hurry!"

Remembering time was of the essence I reached behind and gripped the other plug alternating one then the other in her ass and pussy. Mandy was fucking herself as I held the fake cocks steady. Then as my own pussy dripped she started cumming. Slowly at first. Her thighs shuddered. Her arms came down to hold my shoulders steadying herself.

I plunged both cocks in her at the same time. Her legs clamped shut trapping my hand at her pussy. The whole time she was crying out in ecstasy. I thought someone from the restaurant would come running in. Too spent to support herself. I placed the silk patch back over her pussy holding the dildo in her cunt. I gripped her waist and kissed her holding her against the wall.

"Your turn you wonderful vixen!" She whispered in my ear.

"We better go eat. We have less than an hour to get back to the office." I stepped back making sure she could stand.

We washed up thoroughly then found our food waiting for us at the table. All eyes were on us as we took our seats. I had never been so self-conscious. We said almost nothing as we ate. The bill arrived I saw there was a room charge of twenty dollars. I tipped Jasmine on that too.

Back in the car we held hands as I drove us back to the office. We went into the ladies room separately fearing what would happen if we went in together. I thought back to all of the sites I had visited about lesbians and they were no comparison to the real thing.

James called us both into his office leaving the door open.

"Were you successful?" He asked calmly. We turned to each other then said yes in unison. "Good. We have a meeting with Russell and his people. I want you both there. You will bring them anything they ask for. You will not offer any advice. You will not give them anything except exactly what they ask for. Not one extra piece of paper. Understood?"

"Yes" I answered for us both.

"Good. You will not offer any refreshments unless they ask and then only to the person that asks. I don't want them in this building for one minute longer than they want to be here."

"Understood" I replied again.

"I want you both to show me your panties!" James said softly.

"Here? Now?" Mandy asked as we stood almost in front of the open door.

"This instant! I have work to do." We raised just the front of our skirts. James glanced quickly then took a double take on Mandy. "Where did that come from?"

Mandy looked at me. She couldn't help but smile.

"You put that there?" He growled at me.

"Yes James I did." I confessed. At this moment leaving it in her didn't seem like a good idea.

We stood still exposing our g string panties as he walked away and sat down at his desk. He looked at us again.

"You need to take that out of her. I can't have her pleasuring herself during the meeting." James explained.

We started to leave.

"Did I say you could move?" He barked.

"You want me to do it here and now?" I asked stunned.

"This instant! I have work to do!" He repeated.

Impatience filled his voice. I looked in the office. The other gals looked up but put their head down as soon as they saw me look at them. As casually as possible I reached between Mandy's legs. Slipped her panties to the side and pulled the butt plug from her pussy.

He looked at her wet pussy now exposed. He looked back at me then her pussy. I realized he wanted me to cover her up. I reached over again and placed her panties back where they should be. He held up a plastic bag for me to put the plug in. I did so standing by his desk.

"Now take her in the restroom and take the other one out. Wash them and put them in your drawer with your other toys." I turned red as he divulged my secrets to Mandy. "You better not get carried away in there. I will send someone to come get you!" James threatened.

I turned to face Mandy she was just as red as I was. She turned I followed her through the office and down the hall to the ladies room. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her firmly. Mandy gripped my tits and squeezed hard. I broke free before we got carried away.

"Show me your ass slut!" I commanded. Mandy bent over the sink pulling her skirt up. If anyone walked in she would be exposed.

"In your desk drawer?" Mandy squealed quietly. I pulled the plug from her ass then fucked her ass with it before pulling it out quickly leaving her wanting more. "NOOOOO!"

"Wash these off slut!"

I was so excited she knew my secret I could have gone to my desk naked empty the drawer and let her have her way with me in front of the whole office. But Mandy did something so shocking it brought me back to my senses. Mandy put the butt plug in her mouth sucking it clean.

I would have never thought of doing that let along going through with it. She dropped it in the sink and pulled me in for a kiss. I was so disgusted by the thought my pussy started to drip again. I latched onto her lips and let her tongue in my mouth. My tits were hurting she was pinching them so hard.

"You are such a slut yourself Mistress!" Mandy panted.

"I may be but you are still my slut for now. Wash those things properly and get back to work!" I dropped the other toy in the sink. I tried to act like I was in control but we both knew we were neither one in that position.

I watched her wash and dry them. Then we kissed one last time before we check ourselves. We left with me carrying the plugs. Mandy watched me unlock my drawer and put the plugs away. She even saw where I kept the key.

Russell and Latisha showed up with their accountant and lawyer. Robert and James were there when they arrived. They were in the conference room. James explained the position he was in as temporary conservator until Harold's condition was determined. He explained that the company was all but insolvent. His first plan was to raise some cash by selling all unneeded assets. This included the house Latisha was living in, some property, and old outdated inventory. Then there were things like cars and an old boat beside a shed at the house.

He explained that a couple of years before Harold and I got a divorce the business seemed to take a nose dive, and has like Harold, been on life support. He explained that I still owned half of the company through the divorce but I had relied on Harold and his long time accountant and lawyer to run the company. They were due in a few minutes to explain any questions. James explained that Mandy and I would be at their disposal as we did the accounts payable and receivable.

Russell had a few question about what would happen to his mother if the house was sold. James said that she was welcome to buy the house without commissions. Or maybe on a land contract. But he explained that the company needed every dime. They spent most of the afternoon looking over the books. Mandy and I did exactly what James asked. Latisha seemed to get more upset as the day progressed.

James was on the phone most of the day so Robert was left to help where he could. James returned around three thirty asking Robert and Russ to join him in his office. He asked that I join them as well.

"I will be leaving next week for several days." James informed us all. "I am leaving Robert to run things here. He is more capable than me. Russ I know your mom is in a tough spot but as long as dad hangs on we are all kind of in limbo."

"She will have to move?" Russ asked.

"If dad was here I would kick him out too!" James explained. "I can offer you this. There may be a position opening up if she would like to go back to work. I will hire her as long as she can be productive."

"Ok. But at what pay? Surely she should be compensated for the years she has been married to him." Russ protested.

"Well she will get what my mother got after twenty five years. A job and a mortgage." James thundered. He looked at me I saw sadness in his eyes. "I will pay her the same rate my mother gets paid and Janice owns half of this business."

"James!" Robert shouted. "Russell is just trying to look after his mother like we would ours. There is no need to lecture him!"

"Fine the two of you work it out. Janice I need you!" James opened the door for me and closed it behind me with loud thud. "Let's go check up on dad."

We drove the short distance to the hospital. James caught the doctor on his afternoon rounds. The words were not encouraging.

"Did you cum?" He asked me when we were back in the car.

"Sorry?" I asked. Come where. When? I wondered

"Did you have an orgasm with Mandy?" He asked specifically. OH! That kind of cum. I hesitated answering him. "Well?"

"Yes."

"Did she" He asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" James looked at me. I gave him the look of disbelief.

"I am not a man. I know what it's like when a woman has an orgasm. She came!" I insisted. He thought about what I said.

"How many times?" He looked back at me again.

"Twice." I explained.

"And you?"

"Well if you really must know?" I gave him the evil eye. He stared me down. "Ok have it your way! Once if it makes a difference."

"It does." He replied. "When we get back to the office I want you to stay with Robert until Russ leaves. Don't interfere just stay with him."

We pulled into the parking lot. "I like your panties. I can't wait to see your new bras" He said happily.

He did it again. Just when you think he is all business he zings you with something personal letting you know he has been thinking about you the whole time.

I started through the building to James office. Russ and Robert were setting close together. It almost looked like they were holding hands. Startled at my appearance Robert stood up. He was talking some gibberish about the company but I could see in Russell's face he had no idea what Robert was talking about.

"Mom we are almost finished here I will call you if I need you." Robert explained.

"James asked me to help you as long as Russ was here." I said. Robert gave me the evil eye.

I sat on the chair on the other side of the room ignoring his displeasure. They talked about Latisha but I could see they really wanted me gone. Finally Russ figuring I wasn't leaving handed Robert his business card telling him he could call him if there was anything he could do.

I thought it odd. Why call him. Why not his mother. And why would Robert want to call him. Wouldn't Russell want to call Robert? I watched closer. They tried. But now I was onto them. It was subtle, smooth, and almost imperceptible. Almost.

We all went back to the conference room. They were breaking up.

"Well ladies and gentlemen if you know where he was coming up with this money I am all ears." James waited to give everyone a chance to respond. "Then based on the facts as I know them today that will be the plan I intend to implement. Please call Robert with any questions. He can reach me if he needs me. I will be back in town when I can. I have an important account to deal with."

They all filed out of the room. James kept Robert and me back. I saw Robert give Russ several looks when James was talking. Now he watched him leave. James pulled Mandy aside and talked to her for a minute then sent her on her way.

James sat at the table and talked to Robert about Harold. Mandy returned explaining she had locked up after everyone had left. James thanked her. She avoided looking at me. My heart sank. Was this just a fling? Was she embarrassed? Was she feeling remorse? How could this go from so good to so bad in hours?

"MOM?" Robert called out. I woke from my thoughts. Robert gently touched my shoulder. I looked at them both. "James and I have an idea what's going on."

I was back with them at the table.

"How long before you and dad divorced did you know things were going badly?" Robert asked me.

I looked at James he met my gaze showing no emotion. I did the same as I answered Robert still focused on James.

"About the time James graduated high school." James turned away. I looked back at Robert. "That is when it first started. It got really bad a couple of years before the actual divorce."

"So about the time James graduated from college. I must have been a senior in high school." Robert said looking at his notes. I looked back at James this time he didn't look away.

"I guess so. Maybe. I really don't remember." I lied.

"So then about two years later the divorce. Then dad gets married to Tess." Robert shuffled through the papers once again. "James. I think you are right! How did you figure that all out?"

"Figure what out?" I asked.

James explained that he always felt Harold wasn't being honest about the business. James couldn't figure out how I got virtually nothing from the divorce but Harold was living very comfortably. First years ago Harold mortgaged everything putting as much debt on the company as he could.

James felt he moved the money offshore starting about the same time. This was while James was in college. When he knew the company was all but broke he had the affair with Latisha that ended in the divorce.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers