A Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Mandy. Please don't say those things!" I kissed her forehead. "Surely this has been special. I have feelings for you. But love?"

She pulled me into a kiss. I gave into her desires. She rolled on top now pinning me below. Our tongues sought each other's again. She pressed her body over mine. I felt her hard nipples press into my tits. She started to cry.

"Tell me again how that isn't love!" She was challenging me.

"Mandy. I didn't mean it like that!" She jumped up from the bed gathering her clothes. "Mandy please!"

"I need to go. I will be late." She snapped back. "Besides to you I am just a slut!"

She left my room and slammed the door. I went after her. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

"Mandy. Please. Let's talk." I said softly.

"Let go of my arm bitch!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

I immediately let go of her arm. Stunned she called me a bitch.

"You aren't a slut. And I am not a bitch!" I calmly stated. "You can use the bathroom in the hall. I will be in my room until you leave."

I went to the bedroom and locked the door. It was some time before I heard the water run and the toilet flush. I heard the door close I looked out the window and saw her drive off. I sat on my bed and cried.

On the dining room table was an envelope. I opened it inside was a note from James and a key. Refreshed and composed but not happy I left the house.

I pulled into Becky's house. The hour drive allowed me to think. She was expecting me. The kids came running and gave me hugs. My daughter didn't.

"Is it about dad?" She looked worried.

"I saw him yesterday. He was the same. If there is a change I have not heard." I offered.

"Why are you here then?" She was starting quickly today.

"James asked me to show you a key and see if you knew what it was for." I opened the envelope and showed her the key.

"I have never seen it before. Is it important?" Becky wasn't even trying this time.

"I don't know. I doubt James does either. He was hoping someone knew before he threw it out. It looks old but well used." I showed it to her again. "Maybe it's just an old key."

"Well then you should throw it away." She turned her back to me walking away.

"I was just trying to help." I replied.

"Oh like throwing Latisha out of the house?" She turned and snapped back. "Is that what you call helping?"

"Becky I am doing no such thing. I may own half of the company but as you know your father makes the final decisions. That was the agreement." I tried to explain the umpteenth time.

"And the agreement was he could live in the house. Latisha 'IS" his wife. She should be able to stay!" Becky loved her father. To this day blames me for the divorce. "You just want to punish her because she makes him happy!"

"Becky. Russ and her people came in yesterday and went through the books and the legal documents. Do you think I know more than they do?" I knew it was a losing battle but I was trying.

"That is because James has them all hoodwinked. Now that he is in charge he can do what he wants!" Becky argued. "Are you sleeping your way to the top? How long have you two been fucking?"

"For your information James has stepped aside and Robert will be running the day to day operations." I ignored the other insult.

"Well at least your gay son should be harder than the other one to seduce." Becky was on a roll today. "Dad was right to dump you! You aren't anything but a slut! Tess is twice the woman you are!"

"First. I have made my mistakes in life. Trying to seduce your brother may have been one. Second. Who I sleep with is none of your business. The day may come when your brother does fuck me. Maybe not. I am still working on that. Third you should be careful about judging others before you walk in their shoes." I warned her.

"I hope you never find your husband cheating on you. But I wouldn't look too hard if you don't want to know!" I calmly responded. "I may be a slut. But I am still your mother. My suggestion is if you want to keep your marriage you should work more on the first and worry less about the latter."

I turned and headed to the front door. Turning she looked on in disbelief.

"Becky I don't know why you hate me. I have never done anything but love you. I know you are your fathers little girl. Things don't look good for him right now, but this, you and I isn't necessary. I hope one day we can be close but that is up to you. I love you and the kids but your brothers and I deserve more respect than this."

I closed the door behind me.

I stopped for lunch then headed to the office. Mandy wasn't at her desk. James wasn't in his office. I found a note on my desk asking me to come to the conference room. I walked in. James and Robert were with Latisha and her lawyer.

"Just so we all understand you. What you are saying is the house and the grounds belong to the company but all of the belongings are Harold's and Latisha's?"

"That is the way we see it." The lawyer replied.

"So if there is anything we would want that was our fathers or if Mom wanted? We must bid on it at this auction she is planning?" James was careful with his words.

"That is correct."

"And you guarantee we have the first right of refusal on any item before it's sold. If we match any legitimate bid we are assured it will be sold to family first."

"Yes." The lawyer replied.

"Lastly you guarantee this auction will take place in two weeks from this coming Saturday? Latisha agrees to be out of the house no more than one week later?"

"It has been scheduled and with your approval will move forward." The lawyer explained.

"We agree the house can then be placed on the market. Family members have the first opportunity to buy it without paying commissions. If there are two family members the highest bid wins."

"We agree to that." The attorney replied.

"Lastly, Latisha will start working here next Monday. She will have the same pay and benefit package Janice has. She will be required to work a minimum of forty hours a week to receive full compensation. She will be subject to the same review process and rules as every other employee.In other words she will get no special perks. Nor shall she be denied any normal benefits." James looked at us all and the lawyer. "You have a copy of the company handbook all employees must read and sign."

"We have. I have read it and so has Latisha. I have the signed original for your files and a copy for mine." The lawyer explained.

"Well if anyone has objections now is the time to speak up." James waited. "Well I think we can happily move forward and make this as painless as we can. For now it will all be up to my father and his health."

"One last item. I found this in my father's belongings in his desk. It seems to make no sense. I thought I should ask Latisha if she knows what it means. He handed a copy of the following to everyone but the lawyer.

What lies within is what you seek

Within these words secrets keep

To run around that will not do

To help your quest I leave a clue

You can see above. You can see below

When I am high. Or when I'm low

For when it rains I get not wet

To argue that I take the bet

I am happiest when here I go

If you truly see then you know

To what you seek is next in line

If you understand you're doing fine

If I were well above I rest

If not. To look below would be the best

Alas be there I am not

Instead alone I sit and rot

I find myself beneath this tree

I am losing hope and dignity

For journey's start and journey's end

If not look here or start again

For only the smartest I don't jest

To find the prize. You must stop and rest.

For upon me now most would sit

For the prize within just make a slit

We all looked at each other. No one had a clue what it meant or even if was relevant to us at all. Even the copy showed how old the original looked. Maybe it was something Harold picked up or found himself. Latisha slid it back across the table. I looked at mine and gave it back also. James took Robert's copy and ripped them up and threw it in the trash.

"I felt the same way. Just checking." James announced. "Any other questions?"

"Can we go now?" Latisha whined.

"Be my guest." James led them to the door and returned to the room.

To be continued ...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers