A Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

Both divorce attorneys used the numbers Harold's long time accountant supplied. Everyone was happy so it seemed. Harold got to keep living in the house he moved into, the one the company owns, rent free. I kept my job and half of the company. The company gave him a generous maintenance budget to keep the house up but he stopped taking a pay check. It didn't make sense.

Robert confirmed that the amount of material coming in had not gone down but had increased in recent years. The question was why. Sales were down. In fact the best salesman for years was now the worst.

James learned the salesman just bought a new house two years ago. How? James put Robert on it. Several years ago the largest account went with another supplier. But when Robert looked at the product it was ours. Harold and the salesman were stealing product from the company and selling it to the same customer getting paid on the side!

That is where the money was coming from. But what about the cash he had stashed overseas? With the new government banking practices James figured Harold would bring it back and stash it. He learned that two years ago Harold paid at least twenty five thousand cash for his underground bomb shelter. The same one he was found unconscious in over a week ago. Harold had taken a small portable generator in the bunker to try and find a problem with the lights. Overcome from the fumes from the generator Harold collapsed ending up in a coma.

"But why no paycheck?" Robert looked at James.

"Arrogance! He saw how easy it was to cheat mom out of what was hers. He figured he could cheat the government out of what was theirs." James said. "He started to believe these end of the world people. He figured if he had no income for several years eventually he wouldn't have to pay income taxes." James explained to us both. "The money is around that house or bunker. It's close. He wouldn't trust anyone with that much money."

"How much are you talking about?" I asked.

James looked at Robert.

"Lot's mom. Lots!" Robert explained.

"Over a million maybe two?" James looked at me. I was stunned. If he stole that much money how much was he making now?

"Who is cashing the checks for product that is stolen?" I asked. Robert looked at James.

"Tess is mom. She owns the company that is selling our product!" Robert explained.

"Well we can't prove it yet. Close but not yet. That is one reason I am leaving. We need to let them think we still have no clue to the problem and we quit working on it." James nodded to Robert. "Bobby has some people on it. We have some employees here working on it."

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Just what you are doing. Coming to work and doing your job like always. We don't know how many people are involved. I think the accountant is in on it also. I am going to work on that." James explained.

We talked for some time but I could tell Robert wanted to leave. I headed home my head spinning with it all.

I had just gotten out of the shower when there was a knock on the door. Throwing a robe on I answered it.

"James! I was just getting out of the shower. Please come in!" He stepped in quickly. He stood for a moment.

"Would you like to go for a bite to eat?" He asked silently. "Just you and me?"

I was stunned he was here. James rarely comes to the house.

"Sure. Give me some time to get ready!" I started walking to my room. "Casual or formal?" I asked remembering our last dinner."

"Casual."

I finished in the bathroom then went to my closet and pulled on some nice dress slacks over my new panties. I added a sexy bra from earlier with a button down blouse that would hide the girls but show them off. He was still standing in the living room looking at the pictures.

"I am ready." I said enthusiastically.

James looked me over and without a word took my hand and led me from the house to my car. We had a good dinner but a fantastic time. After eating James looked at his watch. Driving my car he pulled into a parking lot across from an apartment complex.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Playing a hunch." He said. James looked at his watch. It was eight forty five. James held my hand. "I am sorry. I was just a scared kid!"

We had not talked about this in many years.

"No baby it's all my fault. I shouldn't have encouraged you." I rubbed the back of his hand. "I was your mother. I should have been the adult."

James was still looking out the window.

"You were just trying to give me what I wanted. You were trying to help." He said still not looking at me.

"I wanted it too James. You do know that right?" We had never gotten this far. He always stopped me first. "I wanted to help. I wanted you to help me!"

"I should have seen what he was doing!" James stared into the distance.

"Darling you had your own life. How could you know what he was doing in the business?"

"Fuck the business. I am talking about what he was doing to you!" He yelled.

"James. That is over. I am not going back there. Please don't you go there?" I pleaded.

"Still the first time you asked was bad enough but the second time. That time I ...I was a coward!"

"No James you did the right thing. Look James you have been more of a father to Bobby and your sister than he ever was." James still avoided looking at me. "It wasn't right to expect you to be a husband to me also!"

"I wanted too. You know that. Right?"

For a moment he became that scared young man that I tried to seduce so many times. He was so brave. So many times he got close to what he desired. Then when he had me where he wanted me he would bolt. Usually he would just not show up to the place we had agreed on. Twice he left town all together.

"There he is. Just on time!" James sat up in my car.

"That is Robby. What is he doing here?" I asked.

"Watch. That bottle of wine is for someone special." James explained

I didn't have to wait long as Russell came to the door. Robert gave him the bottle they exchanged a quick kiss on the lips and went inside.

"James you knew about this?" I was shocked at how fast this was happening.

"No but I suspected. Robert has been desperate for some time. They are both looking. When they met today Robert had that look."

"Well this is good then?" I was confused.

"Well it complicates things for sure." James said.

"How so?" I was more confused now.

"If Russ thinks Bobby is using him to get to Latisha it could go bad for Robert." James explained. "We need for Latisha to take the job."

"Why is that important?" I was just plain lost.

"Her whole play right now is she is being cut off and hence broke. If she doesn't take the job it would raise questions as to why. That might make us look harder to find out. If she does take the job it will be to keep an eye on us and make us think she was being truthful."

James started the car and started home. "We will of course be watching her and seeing how much she knows about dad and the missing money. But more than that we will see what part she is playing in the missing product."

"Do you think Robert can handle this?" I was concerned.

"Bobby is stronger than you think. And smarter than he thinks!"

We made our way back to my house. James stopped by his car and opened the trunk he pulled out a small bag. He followed me into the house.

"Please hold this in your hands." He held out the bag.

James placed the bag in my hands and unzipped it. Quickly he placed a pair of handcuffs around my wrists.

"James what are you doing?" I cried out.

"Quiet slut or I will gag you also!" James took the bag and pulled out a length of rope and tied it to the cuffs. Leading me to the bedroom he strung the rope over the closet door and tied it to the handle on the other side. My hands now above my head but not tight. Closing the door the rope was now lodged in the jamb and I was immobile.

"You will be punished as I see fit for your two indiscretions. If you cry out or talk without being directed to you will be punished again. If you cum you will be punished still again. Are we clear?"

Afraid to speak I nodded.

"Good now the first punishment is for disobeying me this morning. You left your desk when I told you to stay there!"

James reached in his pocket and pulled out a knife. He swung the blade open and held it to my chest. I knew he wouldn't cut me but I was scared just the same. James cut the buttons from my blouse one by one. My chest expanded with each button. When the last button was off he pulled the blouse off exposing my new bra and my tits.

"You did well slut. This is much better." James teased my nipples with the tip of the knife. He poked the side of one until I flinched. "Should we pierce it?"

I was terrified for just a second he really meant it. Then he started cutting my blouse to shreds. I wanted to tell him how much it cost but thought better of it. My chest heaving he folded the knife and placed it in his pocket I gave a sigh of relief.

With his back to me I he reached in the bag. I heard the sound of a lighter. He turned to me a long red candle in his hand. He moved closer my eyes grew big. The first drop landed on the top slope of my breast. I groaned through clenched teeth. The next on the other side.

The hot wax seared my tender skin then quickly cooled. It was uncomfortable but not unbearable. I pulled on the rope but that just dug the cuffs deeper into my wrists.

"We don't want to ruin this new bra do we?" James toyed with me.

He reached inside the cup and pulled my massive tit out by the nipple. The thin material bunched up under my tit the nipple stiff and full. He took the other tit out the same way as I moaned in response. James dripped hot wax over each tit holding the candle well up. This allowed the wax to cool longer before making its mark on my body.

James gauged my reaction then continued to let the candle drip.

As the wax built up it would take longer to cool but the initial drip was less painful. My pussy was begging for attention. My nipples were more sensitive than I can remember. My tits were almost covered in red wax the nipples solid red cones.

James would run his hand over each tit occasionally the wax would slip off. I savored his touch and almost begged him to suck my nipples. This was so unexpected. My whole body was energized with a tingling sensation. Then it ended like it started. Abruptly. He pulled the bra from under my tits and placed the waxy mounds back where they came from.

James kissed me deeply. The wax cracked as he pushed against my tits. Oh god was I ready for him to take me.

"Now the second punishment is for wearing slacks without permission!" James informed me. "Your pussy is mine slut and you didn't ask me if you could wear slacks. The answer is no!"

James removed the knife from his pocket and started to cut the slacks from my legs. My brain wanted to scream at him for ruining my clothes. My pussy wanted him to go faster. I spread my legs pulling the rope tight and the handcuffs deep in my wrists. My pussy was leaking. God I hoped he would change his mind and let me cum.

James rubbed my pussy through my new panties. My clit's on fire. He pushed the thin strip of material between my pussy lips into my dripping cleft. He turned again this time he pulled out some plastic clothes pins. I gasped as he gripped one meaty pussy lip and clipped one clothes pin on. He rubbed my pussy. I pushed against his hand. He placed another on the other side.

I wiggled and strained. I groaned and whimpered as he soon had three on each lip. James plunged two fingers in my pussy and fed them to me. I greedily sucked them clean. He teased my pussy tugging on the clips. I was right where he wanted me.

There was this dull throbbing from where the pins dug into my tender pussy lips and then there was the intense pleasure of James teasing and finger fucking me. He thrust his fingers in my pussy deep this time. I was on the verge of cumming. I didn't care anymore if he would punish me. James offered me his pussy soaked fingers. I opened my mouth desperate to be fed.

James teased me first then slipped them in my mouth.

"You really are a slut aren't you?" I looked at him wanting to speak. "Answer me slut!"

"I am your slut Master. Yours and only yours." I gasped wanting more. "I do love you so! Just you Master!"

James stepped back the look of confusion crossed his face. He pulled out the knife again and with one quick slice he cut the rope. He tossed the keys to me.

"Let yourself free." He was standing by the door to the hall. "I have a package being delivered to your house at nine in the morning. You will stay here until it arrives are we clear?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't. I was in shock. It was all going so well. I had behaved. I took it with pleasure. He wanted a slut and I was giving him that. Was he disgusted that he could turn me on like that? Did he hate me for it? He holds my hands when we are together.

We connect I can feel it. I was a slut for him when Sorina was here and today he seemed fine. I was in a heap on the floor crying when he pulled from my drive. It was almost an hour before I could move to get ready for bed. I cried myself to sleep searching for answers.

I was at the counter finishing breakfast. I looked at the clock. It was just past eight thirty. I was dressed for the office expecting the delivery James mentioned last night. I was reflecting on the last two weeks when James showed up to run the company.

I sat wondering how he does it all. So many strings all pulling at the same time. The dealings with Robert and me. Now Mandy, Russell and his step mother Latisha. Then there was Sorina. The missing money and on top of that the company itself. All while his father lies in a hospital hanging on to life.

Maybe I had been too harsh on him last night. Maybe the stress was getting to him. It has been all so sudden. The first week it was all strictly business when we were together. Yes we went to dinner. Yes we went to see Harold. But he always kept his distance. After that weekend when he found the things on my computer and the toys locked in my desk he has been engaging. He always holds my hands when we are out. The night with Sorina. Yesterday with Mandy. Even last night until he left. That was what I wanted! Was I expecting too much? What is it I am missing? How can I fix this?

The doorbell rang. I looked out the window it was Mandy!

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she stood barely dressed on my porch.

"Can I come in Mistress?" She stood nervously in front of me.This was the package from James? Of course it was. Why else would she not be working?

"Yes my slut you may!" I grinned.

I let her in the door and closed it behind her. She made a move to kiss me. I quickly stopped her. I was her mistress and she needed to be reminded of that.

"First you need to please me!" I gave her a wicked grin.

"Yes Mistress of course!" She squealed.

Before I could decide what to do next she dropped to her knees. Mandy lifted my dress and held it up her tongue licked along the front of the panties we bought yesterday. I pushed her head back and pulled the panties off as she continued to hold the hem of my dress up.

"Please Mistress, show me pink!"

I reached down pulling my lips apart as my legs spread. She buried her tongue in my slit as far as she could at this angle. I gripped the back of her head and pulled it tighter. My cunt throbbed with desire. I pulled her face from my cunt and dropped to my knees.

"Kiss me now slut!" I hissed. Mandy almost pushed me back as she kissed me. We shared my essence probing each other's mouth. "In the bedroom now!"

"I haven't much time!" She explained.

"Then you better hurry!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Mandy helped me up and we ran to my room. She helped me strip but I made her wait to undress. Lying on the bed I made do a strip tease for me. She definitely teased me. She stood naked at the foot of the bed I could see her wetness.

"Tell me why you are here?" I asked.

"Master has a small package and a message for you before I leave." She started rubbing her cunt. "But first I am to make love to you. To make you cum!"

"Why!" I asked.

"Because I came more than you did yesterday. and ..." Mandy stopped.

"And what?"

"Last night. I think maybe..."

"He told you about last night?" I was becoming furious.

"No Mistress. He would never do that!" She looked at me in fear. "He just suggested I should..."

"Should what!" I demanded.

"I should make it special. That's all!" She stood like a lost puppy not sure if she was in trouble with me or him.

I decided if anyone would be in trouble it would be him. I extended my hand and brought her close. I had her lay with me our bodies intertwined. We kissed like lovers. She took a meaty tit in her hand and fondled it then bent and kissed my nipple. I reached between her legs and found her clit. Mandy moaned in protest.

"No Mistress I am not allowed!" She groaned. "I am here for you!"

She moved lower and started licking my pussy. Every once and awhile she would suck a fat pussy lip in her mouth and gently chew on it. She was starting to get me off. I had an idea. I stopped her, then rolled to the side. I opened the drawer on my night stand and in the special box I pulled out a vibrating egg and the control.

"Come here slut!" Mandy worked her way back up the bed to face me. "Spread your legs!"

Mandy obeyed. I slipped the egg in her pussy and turned it on. She flinched in surprise as the egg came to life. She squealed in delight as it vibrated inside of her. I quickly turned it off. Mandy slumped over to kiss me.

"Please Mistress. Only you!" She kissed my cheek.

"That will be up to you slut. You will use that vibrator to get me off. Whether you cum or not is up to you. Now hurry you don't have much time!"

I handed her the control after I turned it on. Mandy responded immediately to the sensations deep in her pussy. She kissed me thrusting her pubic bone against mine. I could feel the vibrations emanating from inside her. She mauled my tits and sucked my nipples. Mandy was closer than I was. Mandy was frantic as she kissed me again and again.

"Please Mistress!" She was begging now.

"This is your mission figure it out slut!" I teased.

Mandy shifted forcing my legs open her dripping pussy lips slipped over my clit. My pelvis pushed up into her. She shifted slightly her pussy now tight against mine.

"YESSSSSS!" I whimpered my eyes closing to concentrate on the pleasure she was giving me.

She was still ahead but she had found my weakness. With one hand she found my nipple and squeezed. I bucked against her my cunt dripping. Hers mashed tight. Mandy turned the egg on high and position it over my clit. That was it. I knew I was going to cum. I wanted to cum. I wanted her to know she could do this to me. I opened my eyes she was grinning knowing she had me. Thinking fast I slipped my hand around to her ass. Just as I started cumming I slipped a finger in her ass.

"NNNNOOOOOOO!" Mandy screamed out. Her cunt contracted and pressed hard against mine. I forced my finger deeper I could feel her pussy clamp over the egg still buzzing in her pussy. Mandy fell on me wrapping her arms around me. I pulled my finger from her ass and wrapped my arms around her.

Our pussies mashed against each other. Our lips locked in an endless kiss. I rolled over on top of her my body pinned her to the mattress. I reached for the remote and turned the egg off. Mandy went limp below me. The animal passions now subsided I started kissing her lightly about the neck and face. She opened her eyes. Her utter and complete surrender now complete. I bent down and sucked her puffy nipple teasing her. She smiled up at me.

"I think I love you Janice!"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Immediately I felt guilty of taking advantage of her. She was just in her mid-twenties. A kid. What was worse is I remembered something James said. Something I had said to him. I realized something. Mandy opened my eyes. I knew what the problem was!

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers