All Comments on 'A Shared Pleasure'

by SunsetHues

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

When Lit. accepts everything, this is the garbage you get. Find some standards before all the great writer's leave for good. The only people happy are the sissy boy cuck wimps and the fags writing this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think the great writers are already gone.

We're left with the cucks and the serial killers.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

you can find the good ones at other sites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

And then they both died of the first known case of explosive gonorrhea. No one was sad.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Just one word...

Just one word: Sick! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But he lacked fundamental normal feelings

"held his normalcy as a point of pride" but they were not normal in the most basic emotions

like that matters nowdays with the dibble passed as stories.

Total agree with Impo_64.

-5 for stupidicy

-5 for lack of excitment

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Good thing they had established safety rules

After all,mr Fields wouldn’t want his wife to do anything that would put her in danger, so she stuck to porn theaters, bars and glory holes.

SunsetHuesSunsetHuesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Authors Note

Author here. I don't really understand some of the comments. If you want to rate low or leave feedback that's all good. But, I dont really get why someone would click on a story clearly tagged with "wife sharing" and then post a comment complaining about "cucks and fags" or calling it sick. If it isn't your fetish then that's cool, you do you.

Pont two, this is a fiction story about an extreme kink. Safety is certainly relative and requires a little suspension of disbelief here. There are no STDs in fictional kink stories.

Finally, the whole inspiration for this story was that not everyone who has a kink is a freak. You can have a rape kink and hold down a job. Not everyone who is into BDSM has a tragic abuse story. This isn't a fast paced action story. It isn't supposed to be. It's about a man and a wife making a marriage work, in a way that I'm sure wouldn't work for most folks.

At any rate, sorry for the long self comment. I hope everyone enjoys the story for what it is. If not, that's cool too. Someone out there is bound to enjoy it, and I'm glad I could make them happy. Or, you know, whatever.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Less is more

I really like the premise of this story: a “normal”, professional, married couple that would appear almost boring to anyone who knows them, yet share a dirty, kinky, secret in which they indulge only once per month.

That’s exciting, but it’s also realistic. We all have known (or read about) some “normal” person whose secret kink was exposed. The straight-laced CEO with the secret BDSM fetish has practically become a cliche.

My problem is that this couple takes it a little too far to be believable, which ultimately ruins the fantasy (for me.) If the wife had very selectively and discreetly chosen one lucky stranger at random — or even two — the story actually would have been hotter than it was. Yes, this is fantasy fiction, and yes, STD’s don’t exist in fiction. But still, it doesn’t reduce the cringe factor.

That’s my $.02. Your mileage may vary.

To the author: based on your last comment, you must be new here. The Loving Wives audience does not visit this site to read stories about fun-loving adults having sexy, kinky, fun. They take these stories far too seriously. They especially don’t like any story where a wife has sex with someone other than her husband and doesn’t end up divorced, diseased, dead, or humiliated.

Yes, they visit the category of this erotic website specifically designated for stories about “swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun”, and then whine and cry about any story that actually includes those elements.

Strange, isn’t it?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Dear Anonymouse

I simply explained what this category is all about, since the author is clearly new here. Trust me, it can be extremely confusing to new authors when they spend time and effort to post a story in its proper category only to receive garbage comments, adolescent insults, and low scores. You would know this if you actually contributed to this site in a positive way.

SunsetHuesSunsetHuesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Authors Note

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not really new here, and I know what to expect from the internet. No stress for me. I just wanted to clarify the intent of the story. It isn't my kink, I'm just an author. I write about all sorts of things, often based on requests. This particular story is definitely for a niche audience, and definitely on the extreme and unbelievable side. I'm sure plenty of folks would find it downright offensive. But, several folks have favorited it already, so as long as a few people enjoy it them I'm good.

Thanks for the comments, it's good to hear from readers.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Dear Author

I do not know where you click but my first click gives the title and the category. The Tags only show up at the end of the story. In this case I left it without a grade.

SunsetHuesSunsetHuesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re:bruce22

Thanks for pointing that out. Your totally right, I guess tags are mostly for searching here. I'm used to reddit, where tags are included in the title. I only post here and don't really read, so I was mistaken. I can see how that could be problematic. Will have to think about that in the future. Thanks for backing out and leaving helpful feedback.

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Fantasy

is not exciting if there is not just a bit of reality or possibility to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For the trolls

You complain about the stories and then say there are better writers at other sites...well, all I can say is don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Good riddance.

To The Author: Please understand that most of those rude comments are written by one ore two assholes with multiple accounts. There are far more people on this site that enjoy these stories or at least are not as big of dicks as they are to write those rude comments. Most normal people simply move on to find a story or category more to their preference. Please join the other authors in this category who have decided to take back Literotica and simply delete the troll comments, taking away their voice.

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 4 years ago
Extreme Kink

I liked the story for its down and dirty fantasy theme. I know the difference between fantasy and reality, wish others would learn this and stop all the trashing of “authors” who are just sharing erotic images and ideas that turn them on. Perhaps, Literotica needs to come up with some new categories so these type of stories can be identified and avoided by those looking for well written serious erotic stories.

crittergirlcrittergirlover 2 years ago

This was sweet, hot, and humorously entertaining. I liked the image of a spreadsheet Mrs. Fields is carefully updating with the number of cocks she's taken. Of course it's completely unrealistic and would be deeply worrying behavior in the real world where STDs and murder exist. That's one of the reasons erotica is a great medium though, is the ability to explore things better left as fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous