A Shared Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he headed to the meeting room, the current numbers buzzed in. He only had time to quickly glance over them. A few numbers stood out and strained his pants even further.

"Swallowed: 5" "Face: 2", "Tits: 2", "Pussy: 5", "Ass: 3"

"Total Cocks: 17".

It was going to be a long meeting. He wondered if she had the energy to keep going. Those were pretty normal numbers for her days but she had some time left and might be able to fit in a few more.

He sat down at the end of the long table. Just another man in a suit, like every other person at the table. Well, maybe not exactly like them.

He nearly forgot about the unusual day as he returned to mundane business matters. Mr. Fields is in his element and an hour ticks away as the discussion goes back and forth. He is the image of professionalism.

In his pocket, his phone vibrates against his leg. Reflexively, he takes it out and unlocks it. With the screen facing away from the others, they only see him frown as he looks at the screen. They don't see the rather small penis that his wife is lovingly suckling.

A voice interrupts his distraction, asking if the message was bad news. Mr. Fields glances at the phone again, then locks it and puts it away. He shrugs at the onlookers. "Kind of bad news, but don't worry. It's nothing big." His lips hint at a smirk, but he moves on without anyone noticing.

As an hour passes, then another, it vibrates several more times. He presses onward until all accounts are finally settled and the group disperses. As he makes his way down the hall towards the privacy of his office he tries to catch up. First is another text.

"Told the fast food guy I'd blow him for a coke. Made sure to make it worth it for him. He threw in some extra food, will save it for you. Feeling good and have a little while left. Think I can squeeze a few more quick ones in. Going to head over to the GH for a little while before I go home. <3"

The GH. The glory holes over at the adult toy store. She wasn't a big fan of them but they were good for ... well, when you are in a hurry.

That text was from half an hour ago. He wondered how many cocks she had sucked since she sent it. There were a few pictures waiting as well, but nothing unusual. Mostly her lips wrapped around dicks. He flipped through them almost absentmindedly. One showed her crouching in front of the hole, taking one in her mouth while her fingers were pushing into her pussy. The semen running down her chin was a nice touch.

His favorite of the new batch showed her from the front. She rarely included her face in the pictures but this was a special one. She must have decided to go a little further than blowjobs with this guy because her ass was pressed firmly up against the hole in the wall and she was smiling widely. Her lips were still glazed and creamy. He couldn't tell which of her holes the guy was fucking.

The last one was a message from her. The last he would get for the day.

"Almost done, then heading home. There is a line formed, I'm going to finish them up then head home. Will be waiting for you. See you there. <3"

Mr. Fields glanced at the clock, shook his head, and raced for home. The drive would take at least half an hour and as he sped along the long empty stretch of the back road he couldn't resist the urge to glance at the app and check the final numbers.

Her pussy had been fucked 6 times. She had taken 3 dicks up her ass and swallowed 10 loads. 7 more people had jacked off onto her body. As a bonus, she had also eaten pussy three times.

Over the course of the day, she had came three times. Once when the big guy butt fucked her for a twenty. Once when she was being used and forced to orgasm in the bathroom. And once while she was riding a thick one at the glory holes.

"Total Cocks: 26".

It had been a good day.

By the time Mr. Fields pulled into the paved driveway of his two-story house he was practically bursting the zipper on his pants. His hand shook slightly as he slid the key into his front door lock.

He kicked his shoes off onto the rug beside the entryway, then strode to the stairs. He wasn't quite running but his pace was quick. Anxious. Needful. His tie was tugged loose as he made his way up the stairs to the bedroom.

He pushed against the bedroom door and it softly creaked open.

He saw his wife laying on the bed dozing. Her ragged clothing was nowhere to be found. Her bare skin was smooth and clean, freshly showered.

He stood and looked at her, taking in her curves and the small motions of her breathing. The way her face pressed against the pillow and her hair lay across her breasts. Her small, gentle hands and the paleness of her skin. She was beautiful and he held his breath as he watched. A long minute crawled on as he admired her.

She stirred lightly under his gaze and he moved to the side of the bed. He undid his belt, moving slowly and quietly to avoid startling her. Piece by piece he discarded his clothing until he stood beside her as nude as she was.

He looked at her adoringly, but also longingly and full of need. He slipped into bed beside her and as his hand trailed along her side her eyes opened.

She looked at him and smiled, then pressed her body against his. Their lips met as they embraced.

She lay back on the bed, pulling him with her and wrapping her legs around his body. He went willingly and his aching hardness pressed easily into her with a comfortable familiarity.

Their lips moved over each other's and they shared breath as he entered her. It was a slow burning passion that had smoldered through the long day and was finally flaring to life.

He closed his eyes and exhaled with release. Her eyes pinched shut in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Mr. Fields could tell that his wife's vagina was sensitive from her adventures today and he fucked her slowly and lovingly, but deeply. Her fingers dug into his back.

It took very little time at all for their breathing to quicken, both driven by a need that had been building for hours, unsated. Then she paused, holding him close for a moment before driving him away and pushing him onto his back.

His throbbing length stood erect and desperate for her warmth. She climbed over him and straddled him but did not lower herself onto him.

She looked into his eyes as her hands caressed his shoulders and then his chest. Her hot arousal dripped from her and ran down his shaft. His eyes moved from hers, down to her breasts and then to between her legs.

Her hole was red and swollen from use. As she stood over him he went over the numbers in his mind. He recalled the way her face looked as rough hands brought her to orgasm. He remembered a cum stained twenty-dollar bill. He remembered her smile.

She saw it in his eyes and suddenly lowered herself down onto him. He cried out as every inch penetrated her body. She gripped his shoulders hard enough to leave bruises as she rolled her hips. She looked into his eyes and rode him fiercely. His hands went to her ass and he pumped against her hard enough to take her breath away.

A claim was established and a promise fulfilled. In that moment there was an unspoken message shared between them.

His eyes spoke to her, "This belongs to me".

Her eyes replied, "This belongs to you".

An unbearable heat was building with each long stroke of their bodies. As he drove into her he leaned forward and caught her breast in his mouth. The tip of his tongue twirled around her nipple as he suckled her.

The bed shook under the force of their lovemaking. She rose away until she was cold and empty then slid back down into blissful fullness.

They melted into each other and lost track of where one ended and the other began.

In time, the furious rhythm built to an explosive crashing crescendo. They pulled against each other, flesh pressing into flesh.

His manhood pulsed into her body and her femininity clamped down on him. They writhed in passion. Her wetness spattered across his body and his seed flowed into her.

The metal frame of the bed shuddered, their shared cries echoed, and the rising sounds reached a plateau and began to slowly fade away, replaced by fulfilled silence.

Finally spent, he slipped free from within her. Still, they did not release each other. As their bodies cooled, they rested together. Overstimulation became exhaustion, which became contentment.

She sagged and sank. Her body sprawled across his and her head slid into place on his chest. His arms wrapped around her. Their eyes closed together and their heartbeats slowed. The room was a dark and safe cocoon around them, lulling them to sleep.

He lay with her and listened to the sound of her breathing as it calmed. Then, everything was silent. Soon, he drifted, and the tingling sensation of her skin on his was gone too.

The last thing to fade away was her scent, filling the corners of his dreams as he fell asleep.

She lay there in the stillness, not quite awake and not quite asleep. In the distant background of her mind a thousand memories and images raced. The cravings that pulled at her body, mind, and soul were quiet and sated.

Her impulses and fantasies were calm and far away. She basked in the memories of the things that she so desperately wanted as she held on tightly to what she so desperately needed.

12