A Shemale Shock: A MILF Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly pushed the enticing idea out of my head, even as some wetness escaped my pussy.

I waited for the applause and laughter to calm down before I continued, "You discuss in your book how all women should experience wearing the strap and being the pitcher, while all men should experience being the catcher."

"Definitely," she nodded. "Reversing roles will help each partner to understand the sexual nuances of the other in ways no book or video possibly can do. There are no teachers more thorough than one's own nerve endings and personal experience."

"I see," I said, unsure where I wanted to take this.

"You see, when women are doing the..." she inserted a finger of one hand into a circle made by the thumb and forefinger of the other, "...they get to understand the work that is necessary in being the giver, a factor which women generally never consider, while the men get to understand the impact of positioning and empathy at being the one receiving the dick. Becoming the receiving end, so to speak, enhances their ability to get in touch with their feminine side, not only for the obvious physiological reasons, but more importantly because they're relatively helpless at the time, which has a surprisingly profound psychological impact."

"That makes sense," I nodded.

"You see, the hierarchy of the sexes has always been manipulated by the men. But the reality of the saying, 'happy wife, happy life,' can only completely come true when the hierarchy is spun upside down and the man learns his role is not superior, but equal to his wife in all facets of a relationship: work, parenting, housework and sex."

"How does pegging impact the parenting or housework?" I asked.

"Well, once the bedroom has become a true place of equality, it's only a matter of time before the overwhelming role of parenting and running a household that the mother has traditionally shouldered is also shared more evenly. Men can cook, men can do laundry, and men can even go to a PTA meeting. Once the first stereotype is broken, it's far easier for the other ones to break down as well."

I brought the conversation back to the revolution idea. "And that is why you're seen as the leader of a revolution."

She shrugged modestly, "I'm flattered. The struggle for equality goes back a lot further than my humble efforts. It goes back a hundred years and the right to vote. It even goes back as far as the Renaissance, although the feminist ideals inspired by the first Queen Elizabeth didn't take root far beyond her lifetime. And now in the twenty first century the idea of pegging, a hallmark of sexual equality, is just the natural next step of the feminist movement."

"And how do you recommend starting such a conversation with your husband?" I asked.

"At first that appears to be tricky and perhaps even frightening for most, but in practice it is often rather easy. My husband had been sodomizing me for years, another aspect of a woman's pleasure zones that many women often ignore. And I suggest, ladies, you all try it... with your man, your woman, even yourself. Do not let society's or religion's propaganda telling you that anal sex is dirty or taboo stop you. It's 2017 and sex is to be celebrated, not ashamed of. Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals and shemales are finally beginning to be seen in a positive light after centuries of suppression. Anal sex and pegging are natural progressions."

"Shemales?" I asked, shocked at hearing the term being used, on the air even, especially after what I had witnessed today, an image of my daughter getting fucked by Ocean's shemale cock popping into my head.

"It's a term used for a girl with a penis," she explained.

"Aaah," I nodded, realizing I probably sounded ignorant from asking such a question. I joked, "I imagine that would be many men's dream come true."

She laughed, "I imagine so, and their very existence is becoming more common as well... no longer hidden in the dark shadows of society or shied away from as a medical impossibility or an unreachable dream."

"Have you ever met one?" I asked, curious.

"Oh yes," she nodded. "They are no different than you or me... other than a rather obvious different anatomy between their legs."

"Of course," I nodded, my head recalling Ocean and her big cock pounding my daughter and being careful not to leer for the camera.

There was a pause as my lust distracted me.

She continued speaking, although I have no idea what she saying as I imagined I was at home taking Ocean's nice, big, hard cock.

I was brought back to reality when I heard clapping.

Stunned to have been so far away for so long I asked, hoping it would somehow make sense... since I had no idea what the applause was for, "So what is next for you? A second book?"

"Actually, I have some big news to reveal right here, right now," Mrs. Patterson said.

"You have the whole audience on pins and needles," I said, hoping I was seamlessly keeping the flow going without giving away that I had no idea what she had been saying for the last minute or so.

"My book is being made into a movie," she revealed.

The audience again roared with applause. Once it died down, I asked, "They're going to make a mainstream movie about pegging?"

"By all means," she nodded. "They made a mainstream movie about a submissive woman being dominated by a man, so why not make a movie about a strong woman?"

"Because it's Hollywood," I joked. "It's run by men."

"I was worried about that at first, so I only agreed to go forward if it said in the contract that I would write the script and have veto power over the principal actors hired," she continued. "Hollywood is also run by money. And lawyers."

"Well, I hope you get Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling for the leading man."

"You like Ryans do you?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I also love Ryan Phillippe and Ryan Seacrest," I added playfully.

"Well if I could get Ryan Gosling I'd do it in a heartbeat," she said.

"Or in a stroke," I joked.

She roared, as did the audience, "Yes, although I think I would have to play Andrea in that case: Ryan G is on my secret five."

"Mine too," I agreed. "Although my secret five is a secret two hundred and seventeen."

"I could likely list names reaching that number too," she smiled.

"So on one last note," I said. "I have just one problem with a strap-on."

"And what is that?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Truth was I loved cum. I loved swallowing it. I loved wearing it on my face. I loved the taste, the texture as I caught it in my mouth, I loved the warmth as it sprayed against my face. But since my husband had betrayed me and I had shown him the door, I had refused myself the pleasure; I felt it gave men a power over me that I would no longer tolerate. So now when I fucked men ... I fucked them... I rode them... they didn't fuck me... and I made it clear I was in charge: I didn't suck cock and I didn't let them come on my face... even though deep down I really missed losing myself in that sensual, all-enveloping experience.

I imagined getting a load from that big shemale dick.

I imagined a big load from Jenna's imaginary big cock:

After a pause that had lasted too long while these thoughts and images captured my attention, I finally answered, "Well a strap-on has no semen. I've been told seminal fluid is great for the complexion."

The author shocked me as she quickly quipped, "Well Sandra, you must bathe in it then. Your skin is wonderful!"

I gasped.

The audience responded with a confused mixture of gasps and laughter. Had they just heard what they thought they had?

I stammered, "That isn't what I meant."

"I'm just teasing," she said. "Pegging is about giving a woman the power of the bedroom. And just so you know, you can actually buy dildos that eject your choice of fluids."

"Well, thank God," I joked.

"That's what my husband usually moans when I'm deep inside him."

"Isn't it 'Oh my God?'" I asked.

"Does this show get edited later?" she asked.

"Of course," I nodded, forgetting that wasn't the case.

She then looked to the audience and said with a wicked smile, "Truthfully, he usually begs 'Fuck me harder, Goddess'."

"Oh my," I gasped... this time it was my turn to gasp... as did the audience before breaking into massive, standing up, applause.

Through the window in the back of the studio I noticed my engineer stabbing desperately for the bleep button. Locally the program was being broadcast on a mere five-second delay!

"Hey, until you've tried it, don't knock it," Mrs. Patterson said.

"Well, we're out of time," I said. "It's been quite a ride."

"That's what he said," she smiled, making the audience roar again.

"Thanks again for coming," I said once the crowd calmed down.

"I haven't bought one of that kind yet," she joked, her sexual comments so witty... as she referred to the coming dildos... again playing on my words.

The music started playing and I whispered to her, deciding to be a little naughty myself in the heat of the moment, feeling giddy because my cunt was on fire, "I think I'd still rather be the catcher."

"I imagine I could help you with that," she said, sending chills up my back... the idea of a lesbian rendezvous with this sexy author suddenly a great idea to solve the burning fire inside me... although I had a hunch in this scenario I wouldn't be the dominant like I usually am with women... and for some reason that was fine with me.

I stood up and gave her a hug as she whispered into my ear, her hot breath sending another chill through me, "I have to rush off and catch a flight or I'd summon you to my dressing room for a good hard fucking."

"Ooooh," I moaned, a wave of disappointment coursing through me even as a gush of wetness leaked out of me.

She then moved away and waved to the crowd before walking towards them for autographs.

Fifteen minutes later, my cunt literally burning with lust, I ordered my assistant Ashi, "In my office, now!"

"Yes, ma'am," my submissive servant... in more ways than one... nodded, following me into my office and closing and locking the door as I quickly got undressed except for my thigh highs.

Ashi wordlessly did the same, peeling out of her dress.

I sat on my couch, spread my legs and snapped my fingers.

Ashi, as she was accustomed to doing, walked to me, dropped to her knees and buried her cute Asian face in my already wet and leaking pussy.

"That's it, lick my cunt," I moaned. "I've been horny all day."

"You're indeed very wet, ma'am," the subservient submissive acknowledged between licks.

"Mrs. Patterson got me pretty revved up," I admitted.

"She's very pretty," Ashi confirmed, always agreeing with me like a good assistant.

"Yes, and captivating," I agreed with a moan, Ashi's tongue amazing.

I closed my eyes and imagined Ocean fucking me instead of fucking my daughter.

Relishing the image of Ocean's big dick slamming into me from behind, I loved getting fucked standing up, as well as Ashi's tongue swirling between my pussy lips like an oral hurricane, and my orgasm was building quickly.

"Oh yes, don't stop," I moaned, as I imagined Ocean really pounding me in a dozen positions.

Doggy style.

Concubine.

Nirvana.

Spider.

Reverse cowgirl.

Angry pirate... where she fucked my face.

The barberry.

Anvil.

And others until my vision progressed to Ocean depositing her load deep in me just as I came on Ashi's face... fantasy and reality blurring into one.

"Yes!" I screamed, as I came all over Ashi's face, thankful that my office was sound-proof.

Ashi loved pussy juice and kept lapping throughout my orgasm with a hunger that no other cunt licker had ever shown for me.

As my orgasm finally drifted away, I was suddenly frustrated at myself for feeling so deferential all day. I was the woman in charge; I was the dominant.

Wanting to regain control, I pushed Ashi away, unlocked a cabinet, grabbed a strap-on cock and quickly put the harness on.

Once cocked, I walked over to her and ordered, "Get it ready for that twat of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," she obeyed, surprised by my order... I had only fucked her maybe three times in her year under me... literally.

I let her bob on my cock for a couple of minutes before I began to roughly face fuck her, making her gag, her cock sucking not up to the expert level her pussy licking was... wanting to regain the persona that usually guided my every move, both professional and sexual.

"On all fours, you hungry slut," I ordered, calling her a 'slut' for the first time ever. I had called many submissives a variety of derogatory names, but Ashi had simply been my pussy licker... sometimes for hours while I read or worked at my desk. But desperate to regain the control I'd been lacking all day, I was in the mood to really use my assistant.

"Yes, ma'am," she obeyed.

"Do you want to get fucked?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she nodded, looking hungrily back at me.

"Beg," I ordered, rubbing my strap-on up and down her pussy, something I hadn't done to her before.

"Please, ma'am," she moaned and shook, as I teased her. "Please fuck me with that big dick."

"Cock," I corrected.

"Cock. Fuck me with that big cock," she rephrased.

And in one hard thrust I filled my Asian pet.

"Yesssss," she moaned, as I began fucking her hard. I wasn't making love to her, I was fucking her.

And for a couple minutes I just slammed into her.

I fucked her hard.

I fucked her deep.

I fucked her rough as I stretched my right foot up and put it on her head to reposition myself and go deeper at the fresh angle.

"Oh God," the suddenly religious assistant moaned, her breathing forecasting that her orgasm was close.

"You're worshipping my cunt and cock now," I said, as I resumed pounding her... exhilaration at my regained power coursing through me.

"Yes, ma'aaaaaaaaaaaam," she moaned, seconds later as her orgasm hit her.

I kept slamming into her throughout her orgasm before finally pulling out, removing my harness and returning to the couch; I snapped my fingers.

Clearly exhausted, she got up and crawled back between my legs and brought me off for a second orgasm before getting dressed and returning home, leaving me wondering how I was going to talk to my daughter about what I had witnessed that afternoon.

Yet, once home, I found that I couldn't say anything to my daughter. I didn't want her to know I'd seen her... I didn't want to embarrass her. Instead, I decided I would confront Ocean... although not tonight.

I went to my bedroom and was surprised to see a picture lying on my pillow. It was a picture of my daughter with her face coated in cum and Ocean's hard dick in full view... which made me wonder how it could have been taken.

I stared at the massive load of cum.

I stared at the massive dick.

I stared at the utter look of fulfillment on my daughter's face.

I flipped the picture over and gasped at the note.

Sharon:

Since you left before the money shot I figured I'd leave you a picture.

PS: You're next!!!

I couldn't believe the words.

I couldn't believe I'd been seen.

I couldn't believe the confidence of the nerdy girl.

I couldn't believe the smugness of the nerdy girl.

I also couldn't believe the wetness that was suddenly leaking out of me... again.

Fuck!

Fuck, what was happening to me?

Fuck!

I sighed, grabbed my vibrator and got myself off one more time before bed imagining it was me getting that massive load of cum all over me.

I shook my head at my weakness again.

My conclusion: I needed to get laid.

.....

Because of my night hours, my daughter was already in school when I woke up... which was frustrating because I really needed to have a chat with her... knowing that Ocean was going to be a major problem.

When I got to the station, Ashi said, her face averted, "You have a guest waiting in your office."

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is Ocean. She insisted on waiting for you," Ashi explained looking very nervous and guilty, knowing I didn't like surprises and still not looking at me, which was unlike her.

"Oh, okay," I said, shocked by her revelation and instantly nervous... a feeling I wasn't used to. I mean I had interviewed the irrepressible Madonna once, so dealing with a nerd teenager with a dick shouldn't be much of a problem. I added, "Please hold my calls until I'm done with her."

"Yes, ma'am," she nodded, still not making eye contact with me.

"Are you okay, Ashi?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she said, still avoiding my face.

"Look at me," I ordered.

She wordlessly lifted her head up and revealed she had a load of cum on it.

I gasped. "Did Ocean do that?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Yes, ma'am," Ashi admitted, clearly mortified.

"It's okay," I said tenderly. "Go wash your face. I'll deal with her."

"Yes, ma'am," she nodded, quickly scurrying to the washroom.

Angry at how Ocean had dominated my daughter and now had used my assistant, I walked into my office, closed and locked my door and said, before even seeing her, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Waiting for you," she answered, sitting on my couch, dressed, but her cock dangling out beneath her short skirt.

"How dare you treat my assistant like that," I demanded, ignoring the cock head peeking out at me like a naughty little boy.

"I think she enjoyed it," she shrugged, lifting her skirt up slightly to reveal more of her hard cock. "Did she keep the cum on her face like I told her?"

"You need to leave now," I ordered, wondering if her cock had just stayed hard after coming on Ashi or it was like that because of thoughts of me. The load on my assistant's face was definitely fresh... no more than a few minutes old.