A Shemale Shock: A MILF Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that's what you actually want," she smiled.

"Yes, because you're a mind reader and you know what I want," I said sarcastically, even as I felt wetness once again beginning to leak out of me.

She stood up and tugged her skirt to her ankles as she said, "I know exactly what you want."

"What are you doing?" I asked, staring at her big, well-shaved cock.

"Getting undressed so you can do what you've been craving since yesterday afternoon," she answered, somehow able to see through my persona of strength.

"Get dressed, young lady," I ordered, trying to resist staring at her cock, trying to regain control.

"Stop pretending," she sighed, walking in front of me. "I saw the look of lust in your eyes while I was fucking your daughter."

"I can't believe she would let you fuck her," I said bluntly, trying to sound shocked and disgusted, even as I took another quick glimpse down at her cock.

"And you can't believe I'm about to fuck you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Leave," I ordered, even as another gush of wetness leaked out of me.

Before I even knew what happened, her hand was under my skirt and rubbing my pussy through my wet panties.

"You see Sandra, your words say no, but your tone, your eyes, and your body betray you," she correctly assessed,

"That's ridiculous," I moaned, my body, and now even my voice indeed betraying me.

"Is it?" she asked, as her hand moved away from my fevered box and a wash of disappointment coursed through me as her hands instead moved to my shoulders.

"Yes," I mindlessly answered, still attempting a stoic face of denial, but knowing I wouldn't be able to resist falling to my knees if she put the slightest pressure on my shoulders.

She laughed. You're just like your daughter. She too wasn't interested at first," she explained as she did indeed press on my shoulders and guide me down to my knees. "Until she was face to cock that is."

And I too was now face to cock.

Speechless.

Mesmerized.

In lust.

"Take a closer look at what you've been daydreaming about since yesterday and haven't been able to take your eyes off since you walked into your office," she again correctly appraised.

I felt my dominant will disappear as I suddenly realised I was on my knees... staring helplessly at the same dick that had fucked my daughter yesterday afternoon.

"Isn't it a nice big dick?" she asked.

I was paralyzed with shock.

I was starving for dick.

I stared at her cock with the same admiration and awe as when I'd visited the Louvre and was staring at the Mona Lisa.

"You look just like your daughter did when she first discovered what was underneath my skirt," she said, amused.

I imagined that was the truth... her cock so big and juicy... a ripe apple I just had to take a bite out of... metaphorically of course.

"Go ahead, open your mouth," she ordered, as I felt her hands taking control of the sides of my head.

"This is wrong," I weakly protested, finally speaking... even as I opened my mouth... which destroyed any hope that my protest was believable.

"Yes it is," she agreed. "I don't usually fuck older women when I have a whole cheerleader squad fighting over my cock. But you... you're special."

"I am?" I asked, which was the wrong thing to say.

"Oh yes," she said, as she tapped her cock on my open bottom lip. "I've never had a mother and daughter team. Now extend that tongue."

My moral brain switched off....

My lust brain switched on....

I obeyed, extending my tongue... wanting that cock in my mouth.

She asked, my tongue an inch from her shaft, "You sure you want this cock?"

"Yes," I whispered, no longer feigning propriety.

"Yes, what?" she asked, tapping her cock on my tongue.

"Yes, I want to suck that big hard dick," I admitted, as I allowed this teenager to treat me like a slut.

"You sure?" she asked. "I recall you did ask me to leave a couple minutes ago."

"I was stupid. Now I'm asking you to please just shove that big dick in my mouth," I begged, desperate to have it in my mouth, in my cunt.

"You sure?" she repeated, teasing me, "Once I fuck you, you're all mine."

Her threat was scary, but my lust overrode my common sense, "Yes, Mistress," I replied, using a term I occasionally had required my pets to use when addressing me.

"Mistress," she smiled, as she moved her cock head around my lips as if putting on lipstick, "I like that. I'm Mistress to a MILF."

She then ordered, "Lick my balls."

I obeyed, hoping such obedience would eventually lead to getting her cock in me.

I began licking her balls. The act should have been shameful, yet it felt natural. It somehow felt uplifting.

"Look up at me when you lick my balls, my MILF slut," she ordered.

I'd been called a MILF before, but never a MILF slut. I obeyed though, at the moment feeling like I was indeed a MILF slut... a MILF slut for a shemale shaft.

"Oh yes, now take my balls in your mouth," she ordered. "Let's see how big that mouth of yours is."

I again obeyed, taking part of her bag, and one of her big balls into my mouth.

"No, my Mommy-slut, I want my entire bag in that sexy mouth of yours," she clarified. "Both balls."

That is not something I had ever done before, yet I again obeyed... the task rather challenging because of how big and wide her balls were. I also had never been called a 'Mommy-slut,' the term somehow only enhancing my desire to please.

Once I had her entire bag and both balls in my mouth she ordered, "Very impressive, now look up at me."

I again obeyed, proud to have achieved the difficult task.

She continued, her balls remaining in my mouth, "Very impressive indeed, your daughter couldn't get my entire bag in her mouth. Maybe I need to have you teach her."

My eyes went big as I looked up at her, silently begging 'please no'.

"Oh yes, I think having my own Mommy and daughter team will be quite fun," she continued, seeing my obvious concern.

Having a mouthful of honorary ball sac, I couldn't respond, only plead with my eyes.

She then asked, tugging slightly so her balls left my mouth, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, at long last owning the submissive side I had spent years hiding from everyone, even from myself. I stared hungrily at the hard, inviting cock.

"Beg," she ordered, as I slowly stroked her shaft.

"Please, Mistress," I begged, "Shove that big dick in my mouth and let me serve you as your pet MILF."

"Not bad," she smiled, before sliding her cock in my open mouth.

It felt so good to have a real cock in my mouth... it was years since I'd last had one between my lips. I began slowly, getting used to its length and girth... remembering the skill of cock sucking... which luckily is like riding a bike... you don't ever forget.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, "get it nice and ready for that tight twat of yours."

I moaned on her cock in excited response to her implied promise.

"Oh yeah, I knew the minute I saw you staring at your daughter taking my cock that you'd be next," she explained, as I slowly bobbed back and forth... taking more and more with each forward bob.

I moved my hands to her ass for balance as I got off my knees so I could suck her cock from a more aggressive angle and do a real job on it.

And for a good three or four minutes, I bobbed hungrily on her cock, eventually taking her entire cock into my mouth with a silent pride at achieving the impressive task.

She seemed to be impressed too as she moaned, "Oh yes, take it all, you cock hungry slut."

And I was exactly that... a COCK HUNGRY SLUT!

Eventually, she pulled out of my mouth and asked, "Ready to show me your obedience?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, willing to do anything to have that cock inside me.

I watched her take off her heels before she ordered, "Lick my feet."

"Really?" I asked, surprised by the task.

She sighed, "I don't like repeating myself."

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, realizing my role reversal. Usually I hated repeating myself: I expected my own pets to obey without hesitation.

I then lowered myself back onto my knees, then onto all fours, before humiliatingly bending further down to lick her stocking-clad foot. I found my face burning in shame and I enjoyed the sensation.

"Good girl," she purred, clearly reminding me of the hierarchy between her and me, even though our ages would imply a rather different role assignment.

I licked both her feet, before she lifted each one up and I licked the soles of her feet too.

It was humiliating.

It was exhilarating.

The conflicting emotions somehow only enhanced the moment.

She then ordered, "Take off your skirt and panties."

I quickly obeyed, thinking I was about to get fucked... finally.

She sat back down on my couch and watched me get undressed, although I kept my blouse on since she hadn't ordered me to take it off. I knew the script, even though I'd never played this part.

"Come give me a foot job," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied obediently, even though I was disappointed... she was really making me work for the privilege of having her fuck me.

I moved onto the couch, repositioned myself twice and then used my nylon-clad feet to masturbate her. It was something else I'd never done before. Not even for a guy.

At first it was awkward, but I eventually got into a bit of a flow, moving my feet up and down.

"That feels nice," she said, as she watched me responding to her every whim.

After another minute or two, she ordered, "Stand up."

I quickly obeyed, thinking she was finally going to let me straddle her cock and go for a ride.

She moved to where I'd just been, leaning on the back of the couch, as she ordered, "Now let's see those titties."

It had been years since I'd heard the term 'titties' but I nodded, "Yes, Mistress," as I unbuttoned my blouse and discarded it, before unclasping my bra and tossing it aside as well... now completely naked, except for my thigh highs, in front of an eighteen-year-old nerd who lived across the street from my daughter and me.

"Very nice," she nodded, checking me out. "You've aged well."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, although if a man had said I was aging well I likely would have cut his nuts off.

"Come put those titties around my cock," she ordered.

I had gotten many tit jobs, and used my tits to masturbate cocks when I was younger... my tits a great asset in high school and college... as were my legs, ass and mouth.

I crawled between her legs, and leaned forward... like the other position she had put me in, it was slightly awkward... but I didn't let that hinder my performance of the task at tit.

I moved my titties to her hard cock and began moving up and down, the same way I would ride a cock. Slowly, but surely, I got into a rhythm.

After a minute of this, she announced, snapping her fingers for me to back away, "Time to fuck."

I moved away, her words music to my ears.

She took off her t-shirt and I finally got to see her firm young tits from a much closer point of view.

She then sat down, her erect cock standing straight up like a flagpole, and again snapped her fingers.

I wasn't sure what the snap meant for me to do, so I asked, "Mistress, do you want me to suck you or ride you?"

"I just announced it was time to fuck," she said, condescendingly. "I think that's pretty self-explanatory, don't you agree?"

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, before adding, "I'm just a dumb bimbo slut."

"Yes, you are," she agreed, as she again snapped her fingers at her cock.

I straddled her, daring to use her shoulders for balance as I placed my feet on the couch and slowly lowered myself on her massive missile. She gave me a look, but then shrugged. "I'll allow that for now my slut, it's still early in your training."

I breathed a sigh of relief as I slowly impaled myself on her cock, this position filling me completely. I sat on her cock briefly, getting used to her entire dick deep inside me before I began slowly riding.

"You're quite flexible," she said impressed.

"Yoga," I answered with a moan.

"Well, I'll be sure to put you through a lot of positions in the future," she smiled.

"I can't wait," I responded.

After a couple minutes of slow riding, I could feel my orgasm rising and I began bouncing on her cock... which led to her reaching new depths inside me.

"Oh yeah, you MILF slut, fuck yourself," she groaned.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as my orgasm built rapidly.

"Yes you little slut," she purred a moment later. "Come all over my dick, you nasty cum slut."

I didn't need to be told twice as I bounced faster, and seconds later reached my first orgasm. "Yesssssssssss!" I screamed, again happy my office was soundproof.

I quit riding, suddenly exhausted, and rested, allowing the orgasm to course through me. That respite lasted only seconds, before she ordered, "On all fours on the floor."

I weakly got off her and into the position she demanded, even as my orgasm was still rippling through me.

In one hard thrust, she was back inside me and this time she was in charge of the pace... fucking me hard and deep.

My orgasm was still lingering, but was mixed with new pleasure, and I could already feel a second orgasm building to replace the first... like wave after wave breaking on Ocean's shore.

"Oooooh," I trembled.

"Oh yes, I like long hard fuck sessions, my slut," she declared.

"Me too," I moaned, as I loved having multiple orgasms... then sometimes multiples on top of multiples.

After a couple of minutes of deep doggy-style pounding, she pulled out and said, "Let's see how flexible you are. Lie on your back."

I did, happy to be off my knees... which always get sore quickly.

She grabbed my right leg, lifted it almost completely perpendicular to my body, positioned herself with one leg under my right and the other over my left to slide back into me at a very unique and, I quickly learned, very stimulating position.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, as the angle was unlike any I had ever felt, and she was now able to stimulate both my pussy and my clit as she slowly fucked me.

In this position, her moans began to increase and after a brief period of getting used to the position, she began to fuck me hard again.

"Oh yes, fuck," I bellowed, as my second orgasm built quickly.

"Don't come yet," she ordered, as her own breathing told me she was close herself.

"No, Mistress, I won't," I agreed reluctantly.

She kept fucking me for a couple more minutes in this position before pulling out and ordering, "Now go sit on the couch."

I quickly obeyed, unsure what she intended.

She ordered, "Rub yourself to orgasm," as she moved to me and began jerking off.

I instantly knew I was about to receive a facial... just like the one my daughter had gotten yesterday.

Ocean stroked her cock.

I rubbed my pussy.

Both of us moaned.

I purred, "Come all over your MILF slut."

"You come too," she demanded, "I want to see you come like the bimbo slut you are."

"Oh yes," I moaned, already rubbing myself frantically.

And as the first rope shot out of her flesh cannon my own orgasm hit. "Yesssss, coat me with cum, Mistress," I screamed.

And she did. Five solid ropes splattering my face and titties even as my own cum leaked out of my flooding cunt.

Once she was completely spent, she sat beside me and said, "Well, that completes round one."

"There's a second round?" I asked, with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"I still have one more hole to pound," she explained, so matter-of-factly she might have been standing in front of a chalkboard.

"You want my ass?" I asked, surprised... I hadn't been ass fucked in over a decade, and that had been on a drunken weekend as part of a lesbian threesome in Mexico.

"Yes, and I'm taking it soon," she said.

"I haven't had anything back there in years," I admitted.

"Well, we will change that in a few minutes, and you'll never have to say it again," she predicted with an ominous smile, as she then added, "Suck my cock again."

My head was spinning at the reality I was about to get ass fucked by an eighteen-year-old nerd with a huge snake... way bigger than the strap-on I'd taken years ago and bigger than all three men who had pillaged my back door when I was young.

As I moved between her legs I was in awe of the reality that her cock was still rock hard. She had shot a load all over Ashi, and now me, and yet she seemed already reloaded and ready for more.

I licked and stroked her long shaft, taking my time and worshipping her massive missile.

As I licked up and down her shaft, sucked on her balls and showered my attention all over her cock, she mused, "I can't wait to have you and Nat worshipping me together."

I said, pleading with her, "Can't we keep this just between us?"

"You, me and Nat? Sure," she answered, even though she knew that was not what I wanted.

"Please, don't let Nat know about this," I begged, as I sucked on her balls again.

"Oh, why not? Like mother, like daughter," she shrugged. "Plus the idea of having both of you simultaneously is too hot to resist."

"I'll do anything," I pleaded, although I wasn't sure what else that could entail... I was already apparently about to take it in the ass very soon. There weren't very many 'anythings' left to do!

"I'll keep that in mind," she nodded, before adding, "I attend monthly sex parties where I must bring a new slut every time. I was planning on bringing Nat next time, but perhaps I could bring you instead."

The idea of going to a sex party was actually very intriguing... I'd been part of an orgy back in college where I was fucked by four guys and ate out two girls... back in my wild freshman year before I buckled down to focus on my studies.