All Comments on 'A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 03'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It should be given a gentle build up

it should be B....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let it build a little bit more

B

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentabout 6 years agoAuthor
VOTING IS NOW ENDING

With this comment the voting has now ended, the results are as following:

60 votes for choice A

49 votes for choice B

Close call this time, but A is the winner after all. Don't worry it won't go straight to fucking right away, I like gentle buildups.

Thank you all again for voting and participating with the story, it's nice to see different outcomes with every new chapter!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awesome story, but I am ready for more

How long before Ben gets to fuck Kaitlin?

I need a good fucking between the two of them.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story is rolling good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Choice b

Choice b lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There are no poisonous snakes

There are exactly zero poisonous snakes in the world.

Snakes are venomous, not poisonous.

Please Google the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol stupid ppl

Rhabdophis keelback snakes are both venomous and poisonous

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Nice story and very erotic as you described how Ben reacted to his sister's words and from what he could see; that his sister was wet and horny for his big cock. That she jerked him off and had no problem doing it and seeing a huge cum load too. How she described her hot body, her big tits and nipples and how wet her pussy was; etc. Yes, we need more ---- thanks :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 03:" - Twenty-two Year Old Sister, Kaitlin and Twenty Year Old Brother, Benjamin.

The voting for the transitional chapters of this story is completed. However, I want to add a few comments pertaining to the pleasure I've gotten from this story so far.

Without fail, I'm an incest "junkie" which I am not making the remark as derogatory nor demeaning. Any type incest genre is my pleasure, as with many readers, but I am particularly fond of brother/sister and father/daughter. The writer/author has piqued the senses and imaginations of every reader to this point. I can imagine thousands of scenarios with life-long love, caring and familial (with children) situations.

As with the vast majority of other readers, I'm beyond pleasured with the presentation thus far. I cannot imagine the writer will venture from the obvious pattern that has been developed to this point--brother and sister incestuous, consummating sibling love to the nth degree--and the direction for future chapters.

As a footnote, the comments of several readers have issues with "Anonymous" comments. I feel every person should use an identity, though false, when commenting. Just saying!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Keep going , I am enjoying the story.

VadarVadar12 months ago

Enjoying the story, thanks.

A NOTE for future reference:

I'm an Aussie.

We have most of the deadliest snakes in the world so we have to understand the bastards.

Snakes do NOT 'hunt' or attack people unless they are cornered, grabbed, stepped on/sat on or are otherwise given absolutely no choice.

People are not snake food. They have no reason to strike you except strictly in defence.

They'd rather lie in a warm place and not be bugged by you or anyone else.

If you are a girl snake they may wanna fuck you...

Otherwise they're probably scared of you and want to be left the hell alone.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Okay, I had to drop you from 5s to a 3 this time.

If Benjamin and Kaitlin pause long enough to think, then they will realize that they aren't marooned. For all practical purposes they have been kidnapped and held hostage. Kaitlin already realized that they are under surveillance and being watched because of the emergency first aid kit that was delivered.

The whole setup and premise of the outsiders (probably Joanne and her brother) trying to reprogram the siblings just flew out the window. This isn’t a survival story anymore. The whole idea of being watched and observed like lab rats is creepy as hell. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read some bullshit but this is real bullshit!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1237 months ago

"A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 03:" - Nothing having significantly has changed since my original reading of this unusual concocted story and voting process. Anyway, the voting ended sometime ago (today being October 31, 2023); weird that today is Halloween (in the Good Ole' USA). Onward to Chapter 04.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...