A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,420 Followers

With a quick movement Ben turned himself around and walked up to his older sister. He stopped right in front of her and looked down at her, easily towering over her.

Kaitlin returned her gaze and looked deep into his eyes. She could see anger, but also something else, something she had seen before. She felt her body tensing up, her nipples starting to harden and her pussy started tingling with excitement.

Ben too could feel a deep hunger inside of him, waiting to burst out as soon their eyes connected with each other. His anger had turned into lust, lust for his sister's body, he wanted her now and he was going to have her now.

"Come on then little brother! Where's that big mouth of yours now? Be a man and punish your older sister! Show me how much of a man you are!" She teased him, waiting for him to make the first move.

And then Ben attacked, his arms darted down to his sister's curvy frame, his hands taking a firm grip at each of her jiggly ass-cheeks and pulled her up to him.

Kaitlin let out a shriek of excitement as she was pulled up by her brother, his hands sunk into the soft flesh of her ass as her large tits crashed against his chest. As a reaction she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, feeling his cock poking against her body.

"That's it little brother! Now punish me! Punish that naughty sister of yours!" Was the last thing she teased him with before his lips crashed against hers.

A furious tongue battle ensued as Ben grinded his body against that of his sister. Her bikini covered pussy rubbed against his hardening cock while her massive tits and her nipples brushed against his torso.

The siblings hungrily lapped at each other, they both knew that this time they would go all the way. They were going to take the final step in their incestuous relationship, not caring about the consequences, not caring that it was wrong. Their love for each other had built up to this very moment and nobody was going to stop them. This was the night that would change their lives forever.

Ben started walking towards the shack while they both kept making out, moaning into each other's mouths as their tongues swapped saliva.

He kicked the door open and carried his sister towards their makeshift bed. In front of it they remained kissing for another long minute before Ben gently lowered his sister onto it.

With a loud smack their mouth's separated, saliva splattering onto both their faces. Kaitlin let out a giggle and kept her own love and lust filled eyes onto those of her brother. Ben quickly reached for her bikini top and ripped it off her, freeing her voluptuous tits with a big bounce. Without any hesitation he jumped on top of her and started a barrage of kisses, licks, and sucks unto his older sister's breasts.

Kaitlin threw her head back and let out an ear shattering moan of pleasure. "Ooooh Ben! Fuuuuckk!" She moaned loud as her brother ravaged her sensitive tits. No spot was missed by him, she felt him licking across her flesh, sucking her nipples, biting her nipples, all while his hands mauled away at the sides of them.

"Sis I... Mhmmm... I wanted... Oh! To do this... For so long!" Moaned Ben back to her in-between his actions.

"Me tooooo! Oh Ben, every time you looked at me with those hungry eyes of yours... And now we are doing it!" Yelled his sister back to him, one hand clawing at his back, nails digging into his skin as the other held the back of his head and pushed him down harder onto her tits.

She could feel her brother's erect cock sawing between the crevice of her bikini bottom clad pussy as he assaulted her breasts. Trickles of female nectar ran across her thighs, soaking the fabric into a gooey mess. Her labia molded itself around the outline of her brother's thick cock every time it slicked across her lips.

Ben too could feel his sister's aroused pussy craving for his cock. It took a few seconds before the outside of his shorts where covered with her juices, and the inside of it coated by his own precum.

He then pushed both of her massive mammaries together and managed to start sucking on both of her diamond-hard nipples at the same time.

"Mwoooah! Ben!" Screamed Kaitlin as she arched her back from the intense pleasure she felt. She could feel her juices squirting out of her cunt as her brother attacked two of her sensitive erogenous zones at the same time. He clamped his mouth around her tasty nubs and pulled them up while sucking at the same time.

Ben could feel her body starting to convulse, she was close to having an orgasm. But he wanted to hold her off from cumming to soon so he sucked her breasts a few more times before letting go of them with a loud plop. Her sweaty, saliva covered breasts gave a bounce and jiggle as they were released from his hungry mouth.

"Noooo Bennn! Stop teasing meeee, you bully!" Whimpered Kaitlin with tears of pleasure in her eyes. She tried to pull her brother back onto her breasts but he was too strong for her to do so.

Ben gave his sister a sly grin before he pulled himself up to her and mashed his mouth onto hers again. Again they French kissed for a little while with no resistance coming from Kaitlin. After a minute or so he slipped off her again, which made her produce another unsatisfied sounding moan.

He trailed his tongue down her neck and slowly started to decent across her body. Kaitlin cooed as she felt her brother's warm tongue traveling through the cleavage of her breasts, along her fit belly where he circled around her belly-button for a while, giving it teasing pokes with his tongue.

The taste and the smell of his sister's aroused body drove Ben insane with lust, she really was his dream-girl, the love of his life that he was about to satisfy without ever doing it with another girl. Even with his minimal experience he was confident that he would be able to pull it off.

He slowly trailed his tongue further down until he had reached her bikini covered pussy mound. He could feel the hotness, the wetness and the alluring smell coming from her soaked cunt. It was drawing him in like bees to honey.

He took a glance upward to see his sister looking down at him, breathing heavily as her teary eyes focused onto him. He gave her another sly grin as she gently played with her breasts and hardened nipples. To tease her even further he blew softly against her fabric covered pussy.

"Stooop Bennn! You meaaanieee!" Whimpered his sister again incredibly cute, wriggling her hips together as his face hung mere inches away from her soaked cunt. He could see her pussy contracting out of excitement, it longed for his tongue to taste her juices.

He carefully brought his hands up to pull the ties on each side of her thighs to remove her bikini bottom. His sister let out another soft moan as she felt it being removed, the breath of her brother colliding with the bare flesh of her labia.

"It's... It's so beautiful Kait, I never knew that a pussy could look this delicious in real life." He whispered to her before letting out a chuckle. "But I'm talking about you, everything about you is beautiful..."

His simple words made Kaitlin's body shake with excitement, she let out another cute, girly moan when she saw her brother running his tongue along the fabric of her soaked bikini bottom.

"And you taste so delicious too Kait..." Whispered Ben again before throwing the small piece of cloth to the side. "But I want to taste you there, straight from the source..."

He could see that his teasing words had an effect on her. Her juices ran out of her aroused, contracting vagina, soaking the spread sleeping back where she was lying on. The immersive smell that came from her cunt made him feel light-headed.

"Do it... Lick my pussy little brother, taste your big sister..." Whispered Kaitlin back to him, gyrating her hips in a seductive way, inviting her brother over to her as her legs spread open further.

Ben gulped a single time and then released his breaks, he couldn't wait any longer, seeing his cute older sister begging for him to eat her out became too much for him.

He placed his tongue on top of labia and started making circular motions with it, poking slightly into her nectar filled honeypot. The intense taste and smell made him even hornier, he knew that he was going to make her cum like this, even with his inexperience.

"Ooooooh Goooood!" Moaned Kaitlin loud as she threw her head back again. She could feel her brother's tongue darting across the flesh of her pussy like a hungry puppy dog. Even if he was inexperienced, the simple fact of him being her brother made her go crazy.

Ben ran his tongue through her tasty, meaty lips. His hands caressing her legs while he lapped up and down at her cunt. Her whole mound was soaked with her juices; her small patch of pubic hair was also completely splattered with cunt cream.

Kaitlin yelped every time she felt his tongue running up and down her slit and at the end poking against her painfully, stinging erect clitoris. Her body started to shift and push up against her brother's face, wanting him to stick his tongue even further inside.

And Ben was someone who would gladly attend to his sister's wishes. He took a firmer hold of her legs and started plunging his tongue deeper into her cunt. He lapped at her insides as a possessed person, barely able to keep him from drowning in her juices.

His whole face was splattered by her creamy substance, the pokes of his tongue worked so well that every time he did so he was greeted with a spurt of fresh, warm pussy juice.

"Mwoaah! Mhmmm! Ooooh!" Moaned his sister loud, a trail of saliva running out of her gaping mouth as her eyes rolled back into her skull. Her own little brother was eating her pussy like a pro, it wouldn't be too long before she would cum.

Hearing his sister's moans, and her body responding more and more to his pussy eating work made Ben ramp up his actions. He started flickering his tongue against her clit, switching between running his tongue along her slit and sucking the erect nub.

He then felt his sister's legs closing until his head was stuck between her thighs, all of a sudden she became strong as an ox. He let his arms fall to her sides when he suddenly felt her hands grasping at his own. Their fingers intertwined, his sister wanted to hold him as he ate her out. The simple gesture of her wanting to keep him close aroused him greatly, he felt his cock throbbing out of excitement.

He now attacked her cunt and clit with everything he could, licking, sucking, nibbling, kissing. He did everything he could to give her the satisfaction she sought, and it worked quite well.

"Yesss! Eat my dirty pussy little brother!" Screamed Kaitlin as she was being overwhelmed by pleasure. Her body was shaking, tears where running down her cheek as she was transcending into orgasmic bliss. "Ooooh Ben, I'm cumming! Your big sister is going to cuuuuuummmm!" She announced with an animalistic scream.

Ben wrapped his lips around her clit and gave it everything he could. He then heard another thundering scream before his mouth was being flooded by squirts of warm, tasty cream from his sister. Her legs crashed open and he was released from her tight grip, yet he kept lapping away at her orgasming cunt.

The juices splattered against his face like a geyser, he eventually had to let go of her and sat back to watch her riding out her orgasm. She moaned loudly as her body convulsed, shaking and trembling from the things he had done to her.

After giving her a while to rest he slowly pulled himself up to her again. He was a bit concerned for her as he had never experienced something like this. But as soon their eyes met again he knew that everything was alright.

Kaitlin had a huge grin on her face, breathing heavily after her own brother gave her the best orgasm of her life. "Damn... Little brother.... You sure know... How to eat pussy!" She spoke to him in a stuttering sentence.

Ben started to laugh and his sister followed him. After a bit she cupped his face with her hands and brought her lips to his. They started to kiss passionately, she tasting her own juices that she had just blasted all over his face.

Kaitlin then pushed her body with her regaining strength against her brother's which made him slowly tumble onto his back. Now she was on top of him, her breasts mashing against his chest and her soaked pussy grinding against his throbbing cock.

After a few minutes more of kissing she separated herself from her brother, gave him a seductive grin and slid down his body just the same way he did before on her. Ben said nothing as he kept his eyes focused on her, seeing what she was planning.

She stopped at his groin area and inspected the huge bulge that was forming under his shorts. She let out giggle, before grabbing the thick meat stick through the fabric with her hand. Ben let out a moan as she did it.

"Just look at this beast... Did I do this to you little brother?" She said seductively to him, licking her lips out of excitement.

Ben said nothing as he watched her stroking his hard cock through his shorts, running her hand along his shaft and gyrating it a bit on top of his cockhead.

She looked up to him just like he did before to her. "But this isn't fair, isn't it? The poor thing is all trapped in those tight shorts of you... You got to see my cunny, so it's only fair for your big sister to see your BIG cock too, right?"

She then yanked his shorts down with a quick pull, freeing his pulsating cock in all it's glory. The precum that had formed at his tip flew away and splattered onto his sister's face, next to the corner of her mouth.

Kaitlin let out a giggle before licking away the precum. "So aggressive, are we little brother? I think you need some punishment for that, you bad, bad boy!"

She grabbed his cock at the base and brought her tits up to it, she then slapped his cock between her cleavage and onto the flesh of her globes. Loud slapping sounds roamed through the shack as his precum scattered across her fun bags.

Ben started to moan as he felt, and watched, his sister slapping his cock across her impressive bust, she had a wicked smile on her face as she played with him.

She then brought her tongue to the tip and teased him by slowly rotating it along his cockhead, coating it with her saliva and his own precum. His body started to shudder which made his sister giggle again.

"See? That's how I felt when you teased my pussy before... Makes you want me to do more, right?" She purred to him.

"Shit Sis... Please..." Said Ben between his moans.

Kaitlin giggled again. "Oh little brother... You are lucky that you are so cute, and that I can't resist you like this." She purred before taking a firm grip around his girth once more.

She brought her tits even closer, slapped his cock between her cleavage and proceeded to wrap them around his fuck-stick. His whole shaft was engulfed by her tit-flesh and only his tip was sticking out at the top.

Kaitlin dribbled saliva down onto his cockhead, watched as it mingled with his precum and lubed up the hole where his cock was trapped in. She then brought her hands to the sides of her breasts and started moving them up and down.

"Oooh... Fuck!" Moaned Ben loud as his older sister was giving him his first tit-fuck. He watched with amazement as his cock disappeared between the twins. The feeling of being trapped shocked jolts of pleasure through his body. Her warm, soft flesh covered every part of his throbbing cock.

"Oh Ben... I knew you would like this... You know, I watched you for years ogling over my titties, and now they are wrapped around that big piece of meat of yours..." Said Kaitlin proudly as she watched her brother's face twist in pleasure.

She started to move her hands in different ways, making her breasts jiggle and bounce in all sorts of directions. It stimulated him greatly as he kept on moaning. After a while his own hips started to thrust upward, smacking against the underside of her tits as his cock slid through the tight gap of her tit-pussy.

Her whole cleavage was now lubricated with her saliva, his precum and both their sweat. His cock slid through it like a hot knife through butter.

"Yes Ben... that's it... Fuck your big sister's juicy tits! Fuck them until you explode all over them." Spoke Kaitlin to him with her aroused voice.

The two fun bags bounced and jiggled as his cock smacked up and down between them, creating dirty squishy sounds. Kaitlin stuck out her tongue every time he trusted upward so that she poked his piss-slit with it. She did this for a few times before she couldn't resist any longer.

After another thrust upwards she wrapped her soft lips around his cockhead and an inch or so of his shaft.

Ben let out a loud moan and stopped his thrusting, the feeling of both her tits and mouth wrapped around his cock became a bit too much for him.

"Dwonth sthoph Bwhen! Fhuck mwy mouf nd thitty pwusshy!" Mumbled his sister to him as she tightened her tits around his shaft and her mouth around his cockhead.

The overwhelming feeling made his body turn on auto-pilot. His hips started thrusting up again, fucking his sister's tits and mouth at the same time. He groaned and moaned, experiencing an incredible stimulation, it was a deadly combo that would surely make him cum in no time.

Kaitlin moaned too as her brother's massive rod slipped between her flesh-pillows and fucked her mouth. Spurts of precum shot out of his tip every time he thrusted up into her. Her drool, mixed with his liquids, trailed down along his pistoning pecker.

She slurped on his cockhead, flicking her tongue against the tip while rubbing her tits as hard as possible against his shaft. She could feel his cock throbbing wildly, his speed going up with every few thrusts.

The sounds that they produced were a mix of gagging and slurping combined with the slapping of flesh on flesh. Pure nasty sex sounds that stirred their arousal even further.

"Oooh fuck Sis... It's going to come out!" Shouted Ben to his sister as he felt his balls starting to hurt. The whole eating his sister out had already put him on edge, the sudden tit-fuck/blowjob combo was the cherry on top.

"Chumm! Chummmm!" Moaned his sister with her mouth full of cock, her moans vibrating through him. She quickly mashed her tits even harder together and took in an extra inch of his meat-stick.

Ben gave a few more thrust before he felt his pent up sperm reservoir releasing its substance. With a loud scream of pleasure, he started to unload shot after shot of his thick cum into his sister's mouth.

Kaitlin's eyes shot open as her brother's throbbing cock started spewing his seed into her mouth, she managed to gulp down the first couple of shots before it became too overwhelming.

She yanked her mouth off his cock with a loud, wet plop and watched in amazement as more ropes of her brother's creamy liquid shot into the air.

One large rope shot across her face while the rest flew onto her tits, onto his own body and unto their surroundings, all accompanied by the orgasmic moans of her brother.

After the final splurts she carefully unleashed her brother's cock from her titty-trap. Her breasts were a mess as she gazed at them. They were covered with sperm, spit and sweat.

Ben was breathing heavily, feeling dizzy as he came down from his intense climax. He watched his sister scooping up the cum from her face and greedily swallowed the creamy substance with a look of happiness.

"Mhmmmm... Soooo tasty..." She moaned as she feasted herself on his sperm.

After a minute or so of calming down she noticed that her brother's cock was still standing full-mast. Just like the day before it didn't calm down after doing it just one time.

With a giggle and a smile on her face she crawled over to her brother's side on her knees.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,420 Followers