A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

Ben pulled himself up so he was in a sitting position, noticing his sister crawling towards him rather seductively. He smiled at her as she did the same.

"I think we punished each other enough little brother..." She purred to him before she straddled his lap, her bare pussy coming into contact with his erect cock.

"Really? I think I can go for one more round Sis..." Responded Ben, wrapping his arms around his sister's curvy body.

Kaitlin started to blush and leaned in next to his ear. "But your big sister doesn't want to be punished anymore... I want to be loved." She whispered to him.

Ben knew what she was hinting at, although being excited he also had its doubts. "It's... It's going to be my first time Sis..."

His sister let out giggle and pulled herself back so she could look into his eyes. "Do you want to know a secret Ben...? It's going to be my first time too..." She admitted to him, her face becoming even more red.

"But... But how? You had boyfriends before and-" Asked Ben in disbelief before he was cut off by his sister who pushed her fingers against his mouth.

"True, but I didn't love them like I love you... I wanted my first time to be with the person I truly love... And that person is right in front of me..." She whispered to him.

Ben had no idea how to respond to that verbally, so he did it physically.

He pulled his sister even closer to him and mashed his mouth against hers, who responded to him right away. Tears trickled down her face as she made out lovingly with her brother. They felt as one now, skin to skin, body to body and mind to mind. It was the very moment they had longed for, for so long. Today would be the day that they truly confirmed their love to each other, the final step in their taboo relationship... Or was it?

Kaitlin had wrapped herself around her brother's body, kissing him aggressively as he started to move. He gently placed her on her back onto the spread sleeping bag just as she was before, but this time he didn't let go of her.

She could feel his erect cock rubbing against her thighs, slipping through her pubic hair, leaving trails of precum on her lower body. Her sweaty, dirtied breasts and nipples mashed against his equally dirty chest. Their tongues battled as she felt him positioning himself to enter her.

Ben too could feel the heat coming from both their bodies, his cock seeking out her hotbox as their bodies wriggled together. He was finally going to made love to the one woman he fantasized about for so long.

He felt one of his sister's hands wrapping itself around his throbbing cock and guiding him towards her sacred entrance. He could feel his cockhead brushing through her pubic hair before coming into contact with the hardened nub that was her clitoris. She circled his cock around it a couple of times before guiding it down further.

Both he and she moaned as his tip slid up and down her soaked labia, their juices mingling together, lubing each other up before the main course.

Kaitlin pushed his tip into her opening, her lips molding around the head of his cock. She then held it steady in that position and looked up to her brother with teary eyes.

"Ben... I want you to enter me slowly, carefully and gentle... I already broke my hymen when I was a naïve, young teenage girl after experimenting with myself... it felt horrible and I never did something like it again... It's still a bit scary but I trust you..." She whispered to him.

Ben smiled at her and leaned in for a short, but strong, love filled, passionate kiss. "You know I would never hurt you Sis... You are my most prized jewel... My true love... I'm going to make love to you and give you all the pleasure you want."

New tears streamed down Kaitlin's cheeks as she looked her brother deep into his eyes. She let go of his cock with her hand and relaxed her body.

"Then go ahead little brother... Make love to me... Make love to your big sister..." She whispered back to him, wrapping her legs around her brother's waist and her arms around his neck.

And then it happened. Ben carefully pushed himself forward, his cock entering his sister's oh so tight and wet vagina. They both moaned as he felt him being sucking inside of her and she feeling her pussy adjusting to the size of his thick cock.

Inch for inch he gently entered her, both of them moaning and whispering words of love to each other. Ben leaned in and started to kiss his sister once more, this time slow and very intimate. She responded with a cute little coo as she returned the kisses.

They both let out a loud moan when Ben had entered her completely, his cockhead was poking against her cervix. He was now balls deep inside of his sister and they were the perfect fit for each other.

They remained connected like that for a while, their kissing had stopped and they just breathed heavily, adjusting themselves to each other. Forehead to forehead they kept staring into each other's love filled eyes.

"Do it..." Whispered Kaitlin to her brother.

And so he started to move his hips, his deep buried cock making movements in her tight, juicy cunt.

Kaitlin's juices seeped out of the tight gap where they were connected, producing a sort of suckling sound as her brother's cock made love to her.

With every movement his cock exited and entered her cock craving pussy further. His slickened shaft showing more of itself until only his cockhead remained clamping around her entrance.

"Mhmmm... That's it Ben... Gently fuck your older sister's pussy." Purred Kaitlin through her moans.

"Oh God... This is... This is incredible Sis... You feel so good!" Moaned Ben in return.

Their fuck-sweat covered bodies slowly slapped together, their combined juices splattering over their lower bodies with each thrust forward. Kaitlin's bubbly ass and fleshy tits jiggled every time her brother entered her deep.

They didn't care that they were stranded any more, or that they were being stalked by mysterious onlooker(s). They were finally together as one, brother and sister in an incestuous love relationship, the way it meant for them to be together.

Kaitlin playfully kissed and nibbled at her brother's face as he moaned and groaned, holding himself off from cumming to soon. Her pussy was wrapping its fleshy walls around him, sucking him vacuum as it demanded more and more stimulation.

He sped up his thrusting, his cock now pounding into her with moderate speed. Their sounds of copulating became louder and nastier. Both their breathing became more rapid and their kisses more aggressive.

Ben's balls slapped against his sister's asshole as he fucked her. His cock being coated in a white, thick cream every time he almost exited her completely, only to be splattered across them when he plunged back into her balls deep. With every thrust he knocked against the door to her womb which seemed to suck onto his cockhead, begging for him to release his potent seed.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!" Moaned Kaitlin loud as she felt her brother's thick cock invading her. She clawed her hands onto his back, her nails digging into his skin.

Ben relaxed his arms and leaned onto his elbows, making it possible for him to fuck her even deeper. He turned his fucking pace up another notch and started fucking the love of his life even harder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Roamed through the shack as their bodies slapped together at an even harder, faster pace. The impact of their fucking became so intense that their skin started to turn red.

Kaitlin's cunt started to grasp at her brother's cock, trying to milk it. The rough pounding caused her thick, white cream to pour out of her with an incredible rate. The sleeping bag under them was being soaked with their juices.

Ben then felt his sister's body starting to buck and shudder. He looked at her as his sweat dropped off his face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were rolled back. She let out gasps for airs combined with moans.

Her body was going through a continuous orgasm as he remained pounding into her with everything he could. He could feel that he too was coming close to climaxing, all thanks to his sister's incredible tight cunt that sucked him deep inside of her.

After a few minutes more of non-stop pounding he could feel that his body was readying itself for the grand finale.

Kaitlin had regained a bit of control over herself again after being lost in her orgasmic bliss for a while. She too could feel her brother's cock throbbing wild and expanding inside of her.

"Oooh! Ben! When... When you are going to cum... Ooooh! I want... I want you to... Ughh fucck... inside! Cum inside... Mhmmm... Of meeee!" Yelled Kaitlin loud through her moans and gasps for air.

Ben looked up to her. "Ugh shit! But... Oh! But what... About..." He tried to ask her.

Kaitlin shook her head wildly before she took her brother's head into her soft hands. "I don't... Oh! I don't care... Ben! I want youuu... Insideeee!" She screamed to him with tear filled eyes full of love.

Ben gulped to himself. He remembered before going on the boat that his mother reminded his sister to not forget to take in her pills. Later on that same day they were probably kidnapped, so had she used them, or not?

His worrying thoughts soon were overshadowed by his lust and love for her, so what if she didn't take them? Here she was, begging for him to cum inside of her. And truth be told; he wanted it too. He had dreamed of starting a family with her before, and he knew that she too had dreamed about it. Without any more hesitation Ben slammed into her with every bit of remaining strength he had left, if he was going to impregnate his sister, so be it. Whatever happened, they would always love each other and stay together.

"Oooooh fuuuuuckkkkk!!!" Screamed Kaitlin at the top of her lungs as her brother smashed her into the next dimension.

Ben grinded his teeth together. Within his last few deep dicking thrusts he buried himself completely into his sister's cunt, his cockhead mashing against the door to her cum begging womb.

"I love you Kaitlin!!!" Was the last thing he screamed at her before he started shooting spurt after spurt of thick, potent, child-making seed deep into her womb. Kaitlin moaned and screamed too as her pussy was being drowned with her brother's cum.

This triggered her into orgasming again as well. Both their bodies shook and trembled, gripping onto each other like their lives depended on it. Her thick pussy cream was now mingled with the potent seed of her brother, seeping and squirting out of the gap where they were connected.

It took a while before both their bodies finally calmed down, their climaxes washing away slowly. Ben's cock remained deep inside of his sister's well fucked pussy, his seed flowing in her womb, possibly fertilizing her eggs.

He then felt his sister's soft but trembling hands cupping his face again. Slowly she pulled him towards her own. When their eyes made contact, both puffy and red from shed tears of love and pleasure, they started to laugh quietly.

Ben carefully rolled himself onto his back so his exhausted sister could rest on top of him. He gently wiped away the strands of red hair that covered her freckly face.

Kaitlin was still cupping her brother's face, caressing his blushed cheeks. "I love you Ben..." She whispered to him after a while.

Her brother smiled at her. "I love you too Kaitlin..." he responded before slowly placing his lips on those of her.

The siblings remained kissing until they fell asleep after finally making love together.

*****

Exotic birds chirped and sang their songs as Ben opened his eyes from his deep slumber. The shack was illuminated by the bright sun which usually did so in the middle of the day. This meant that he and his sister had been sleeping for a while now.

He could smell her sisterly fragrance next to him. He carefully turned his body until they were in a spooning position. He gently caressed her silk feeling leg with his hand while planting soft kisses on the back of her neck.

"Now this is definitely a wonderful way to wake up..." Purred his sister as she suddenly woke up, followed by a cute yawn that she made.

She then stretched herself out like a big cat before turning over slightly to see her brother's face.

"Good morning..." She said with a bright smile as she looked at Ben.

"Good morning to you too, my dear sister." Responded Ben before he gave her a passionate kiss.

They cuddled a little bit longer before they decided to get up. Ben could see his sister's puffy looking pussy as she stood up, totally splattered with their combined juices.

"Oh my!" Said Kaitlin with a giggle, watching a remainder of her brother's semen dripping out of her well-fucked pussy and running along her thighs. "You really filled me up little brother!"

She then turned to Ben and held out her hand. "Care to wash me love?" She asked with a smile.

Ben let out a chuckle and accepted her request. Hand in hand they walked to the stream of water and started washing each other.

The remainder of the day they just relaxed together in each other's arms, not caring to put on any clothes. They thought that their mysterious onlooker(s) would have contacted them by now, but so far there was not a single sign from them.

"Hey Kait, I almost forgot about it, but could you show me that diary now?" Asked Ben after they had finished their dinner.

"Oh! Almost forgot about that... Wait here, I'll get it." She said as she got up and walked towards the shack.

Ben could hear her searching for a while, wondering what was taking her so long.

Kaitlin then came out of the shack, empty handed and a very confused look on her face. "It's... It's gone! I can't find it anywhere!" She said to her brother.

"You sure you looked everywhere? Maybe you placed it somewhere else." Responded Ben to her.

His sister shook her head to him. "No, that's not possible. It was in a small box with a lid, similar to the one behind the shack. There was the diary in it, pencils made out of charcoal and those two spare batteries I showed you." She explained to him.

Ben stood up and walked over to her. "Was that diary really important?" He asked.

"Well... Kinda I guess, I mean it was filled with day by day reports of one of the previous people on this island, who know what else was in there..." She said with a disappointing tone.

"That's a shame then... Well, better losing that diary than losing me, right?" Said her brother as he pulled her close to him.

Kaitlin started to blush. "Yeah... Definitely better than losing my cuddle bear." She responded to him before kissing him on his lips.

As she kissed her brother passionately she suddenly felt his hard growing cock poking and sliding against her belly. "Oooh... Would you look at that... I guess my cute cuddle bear wants to have some fun with mama bear..." She purred to him teasingly.

She wrapped one soft hand around his now erect cock and stroked it a few times. "What do you say little brother, ready to pound your big sister's pussy once more?" She purred to him again.

Ben smiled at her as he cupped her firm breasts. "How could I say no to you Sis..." He said before picking up his sister in his arms and carrying her inside of their shack.

It was going to be another long night for the siblings...

*****

A month has now gone by without any contact from the mysterious onlooker(s). Ben and Kaitlin gave up on them after a week without receiving any sign of their presence. Still, they doubted that they weren't being watched by them, maybe this was just another part of their weird experiment.

They lived their lives day by day, never leaving each other's side. They went searching for food, discovering new parts of the jungle, simply relax together and even building additional extensions to the shack, including making new pieces of furniture.

To them it now actually felt like they were married and living together. Their dream sort of came true, only being stranded on a mysterious island was a factor that they didn't calculate in it.

Their appearance had changed over time too, both of the siblings were now heavily tanned but that was expected to happen when the two of them remained naked most of the time. Though Kaitlin did keep wearing her bikini, Ben thought she looked so goddamn sexy with tan-lines. Every time she got naked he would get hard instantly from seeing her big, milky white tits, bright pink nipples and her partially tanned pussy and ass.

Speaking of getting naked, there was also the sex, and boy did the two of them fuck. They easily fucked at least two to three times a day, sometimes slow and passionate while other times hard and nasty.

Body wise they also learned everything from each other. Kaitlin knew her brother's weak spots and so did Ben of her. They experimented a lot with different positions and different rhythms of fucking. Each time was more spectacular than the other.

They both were sure that Ben had managed to impregnate Kaitlin in the past few weeks. They had unprotected sex all the time plus Kaitlin loved it when her brother filled her up to the brim with his thick, potent seed. The thought of becoming parents was a longtime wish of both of them.

All and all they had peace with their simple and love filled lives on the island. The only thing they truly missed were their parents. They still hoped to being rescued one day and to reunite with them.

And that day might be the one today.

"Come on little brother! We need to gut those fishes right away!" Yelled Kaitlin to Ben as she hopped towards the shack, her juicy ass and breasts jiggling with every hop.

"Yeah yeah... Calm down Sis, they won't go rotting straight away you know?" Responded Ben to her.

Kaitlin kicked the door open and childishly jumped inside. "Home sweet home!" She said as she stretched out her arms. She then walked to their newly made table, planning on tidying the place up a bit. Only to be interrupted by her finding an oddly familiar piece of paper on the table.

"Holy shit! Ben! Come quickly!" She shouted towards her brother who was close to the shack now.

Ben quickly dashed to her side, scared if something was wrong. "What! Did something happen?!" He asked her slightly panicked.

"Look! Look!" Said Kaitlin as she picked up the piece of paper and showed it to him.

Ben took it from her so they could both read it.

Our dear survival siblings!

The time has come for us to congratulate both of you. You both showed us incredible results and the way you two 'found yourselves' was simply astonishing!

We thought that by this time you two would had figured out much more... Oh! And sorry for taking away the diary so sudden, we agreed that it was no more use for both of you after you two... Well, after you two completed the riddle we had given to you. By the way, the diary is in good hands, so don't worry about it!

Now, back to figuring out much more... Do you two remember the piece of paper you found in our 'supply drop'? It might be a good thing to take a look at it again, together with the satellite photo.

This should be enough to get you on the right track, so for now, adios!

Ben and Kaitlin both slowly turned to each other after reading the letter.

"Don't tell me that that stupid piece of paper has a purpose..." Said Ben to his sister.

"One way to find out..." Responded Kaitlin as she reached for their backpack.

She opened it up and placed the piece of paper with the numbers and the satellite photo next to each other on the table.

They looked over them for a while before both their jaws dropped, coming to a conclusion that they missed something very vital.

"Coordinates... Grid coordinates that we can use to figure out a location in the photograph." Spoke Ben as he face-palmed himself. "How could I be so stupid to overlook this..." He whispered.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers